It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Extermination of the white race

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by boot2theface

I feel sorry for you. You think the colour of your skin makes you worthless.

It's not the colour of your skin.

It's your attitude.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
reply to post by boot2theface

I feel sorry for you. You think the colour of your skin makes you worthless.

It's not the colour of your skin.

It's your attitude.

I never once said I felt worthless. I'm the most worthwhile person I know! I just don't care what race I or anyone else is. I really don't see how you inferred that from such little information...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Students Told to Disavow ‘American-ness, maleness, whiteness, heterosexuality’

www.thecollegefix.com...

A political science professor at Butler University asks students to disregard their “American-ness, maleness, whiteness, heterosexuality, middle-class status” when writing and speaking in the classroom – a practice the school’s arts and sciences dean defended as a way to negate students’ inherent prejudices.

The syllabus of the course at Butler, a small Midwestern liberal arts institution in Indianapolis, spells out that students should use “inclusive language” because it’s “a fundamental issue of social justice.”

“Language that is truly inclusive affirms sexuality, racial and ethnic backgrounds, stages of maturity, and degrees of limiting conditions,” the syllabus states, referencing a definition created by the United Church of Christ.

The syllabus of the class, called Political Science 201: Research and Analysis, goes on to ask students “to write and speak in a way that does not assume American-ness, maleness, whiteness, heterosexuality, middle-class status, etc. to be the norm.” It is taught by a black, female professor.

In an interview with The College Fix, Jay Howard, dean of Butler’s College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, denied this practice essentially presumes every student who walks through the door is a racist or misogynist.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KentuckyMan

Yes white people are a race no matter if we are British ,Russian, south african,ect..we are a race of white people.

There is only one race and that is human.

Scientists, specifically biologists place us in one species group and that is homo sapiens.

Perception is based on differentiation and race evolved from describing ethnic groups as the world was being rediscovered.

Anyone that believes people are different races, has been influenced by the philosophy of eugenics. There is no merit to these beliefs.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

This discussion is bigger than America and more than just "white" and "black".

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Yes white people are a race no matter if we are British ,Russian, south african,ect..we are a race of white people.

There is only one race and that is human.

Scientists, specifically biologists place us in one species group and that is homo sapiens.

Perception is based on differentiation and race evolved from describing ethnic groups as the world was being rediscovered.

Anyone that believes people are different races, has been influenced by the philosophy of eugenics. There is no merit to these beliefs.

You're wrong, biologist label us as one race because otherwise they'd be labeled racist. Race is a biological construct, not social. Science proves this over and over again through various traits. But to discuss those differences is a taboo subject, as you can tell by this thread.

If there is only one race, which would mean that race is a social construct, why then can the "race" of an individual be determined by skeletal remains? To my knowledge the skeletal system has to do with biology, not sociology.

And how does that make me believe in eugenics? I believe everyone, regardless of race, color or creed etc. has the right to live their life as they see put and that means procreating with whom they please, as well. Eugenics is an archaic and barbaric philosophy brought about by the real racists, meaning people who believed that they were better than others due to the color of their skin. Pointing out differences in no way is saying one race is better than another but it is merely recognizing the differences.
edit on 28-11-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KentuckyMan

Well, most on this planet are mutts and mutants, The human race wont be here forever to worry about such thing, one day the superficiality of the flesh will fall away and spirit will be revealed, the flesh sets its desire against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh.
All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls,

So we shouldn't be to harsh to judge one-another, you all choose sides.

Instead reach deeper into understanding why we have these feelings.

edit on 093030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
It dawned on me while reading the post, we all set ourselves up as judge and jury on these forums, hurling critical comments at the OP's feelings and concerns,

It does make us feel superior, will we admit we have prejudices of our own?

Without all our differences of opinion, there would be no forum at all.

edit on 093030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by QQXXw

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by QQXXw

wait. if i google Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.....all i get are press releases peppered with the insane ramblings of some internet lunatics.

Can you paint a clearer picture? Maybe not make everyone squint so hard to see it?

Gates has many times told us in no uncertain terms that depopulation is his agenda, he then does the opposite and gives billions to develop vaccination programs for Africans.

what is exactly in those vaccines?

Just to clarify this, Bill Gates does believe that the poverty-stricken in third world countries have more children than they can adequately feed and care for. They have as many children as possible because they know that many of them will not make it to adulthood due to diseases. The theory that Bill Gates subscribes to is, if you can lower the infant mortality rate by vaccines, these same people will decide not to have as many children because they won't have to worry about most of them dying. I don't think he is an evil villain (I think his heart is in the right place), but I'm not totally convinced this will lower the population as much as he hopes it will - but it probably WILL reduce suffering by children who would normally die slowly of diseases like polio, etc. You still have to worry about how to feed the ones that survive.
edit on 28-11-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Just going to state the obvious, IMHO it is all about the tribe and survival,

Many white tribes warred with one another throughout the centuries, African tribes, NA tribes.

And I don't know if it has been mentioned, but it isn't just whites that don't like mixing, many if not the majority of black Americans don't like it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah, its normal for tribes to protect their community, but they can't run away from nature.

Nature will force people to mix thru disease and environmental changes.

Asian are better at retaining moisture for cold weather, and Africans are better at resisting hot weather...and rest are in the middle.

Imagine if the entire world turns cold, or hot. The "pure" bred that has no resistance is going to get wiped out.

If i had choice at birth, i would go and pick certain traits from different race and put them in me.
edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream

Yeah, its normal for tribes to protect their community, but they can't run away from nature.

Nature will force people to mix thru disease and environmental changes.

Asian are better at retaining moisture for cold weather, and Africans are better at resisting hot weather...and rest are in the middle.

Imagine if the entire world turns cold, or hot. The "pure" bred that has no resistance is going to get wiped out.

If i had choice at birth, i would go and pick certain traits from different race and put them in me.
edit on 11/28/2012 by luciddream because: (no reason given)

I doubt ancient tribes thought that deeply, I doubt most today think that deeply, but I understand.

I don't believe any section of the earth is compatible for the human race, we just alter our surroundings, and adapt.
edit on 103030p://bWednesday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

But the fact remains at the rate we are mixing our own race out of existence i give us maybe 50 to 75 year's before we are a endangered species.

I think you are a little confused. It does not matter what colour your skin we are all the same species... Personally I cannot wait until we have all break into one colour....

White people are not pure breed humans. We have a few percent Neanderthal in us. If you wanted to protect anything it should be the pedigree humans which are still found in Africa.
edit on 28-11-2012 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neformore
Heres a thought.

Theres never been a "white race" - we all descended from central africa in the first place.

No one should care if white people become extinct?

Imagine if someone said the opposite, who cares if black people become extinct, people would be outraged..

But I guess it's fine because white people are the root of all the worlds problems right?
Let's get rid of them so all the other races can sit around the campfire and sing kumbaya since all problems would suddenly disappear and racial tensions would be a thing of the past, yeah right..

I guess we shouldn't care one iota for the south american tribes that are endangered, screw them! Evolution baby..
If all other races except whites were on the brink of extinction I guess that too would be fine with all the bleeding heart liberals.

Thing is.. this is not really natural selection, all white countries where cultural marxism has a hold is targeted by mass immigration from countries with cultures that are the polar opposites of the white countries inundated with cultural relativity, the crisis and the situation is engineered, the powers that rule this world don't just let things happen by chance, they control these things and anybody in the western world speaking up against this cultural genocide is savagely attacked by media and governments. Don't fool yourselves, these things are planned.

In the 18th century most of you'd be all about white supremacy cause that was the underlying axiomatic truth in those days, these days most whites wouldn't even care if the white race went extinct, in fact it would be good, people would have healthy skin colours, racism would be gone and we'd all be "goobacks"(South Park reference), so praise multiculturalism, there's nothing like diversity! Oh, wait...

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You realize heritage isn't contain in skin pigment right? It's your family's cultural heritage. Just because your kids are mixed race doesn't mean you've wiped out your heritage. It's your job to share your heritage with your kids. Don't think of it as the family tree dying, instead, consider it a color change in the leaves of the tree.

Will there eventually no longer be white people? Maybe in +200 years, but who cares? I'm white and I think it's be kinda cool.
The only change I could see happening is that my descendants won't have to wear as much sunscreen.

-Peace

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I've seen many ignorant comments on here.

I hear what your saying and agree not that in the grand scheme of things it makes a whole lot of difference the human race would be much better off in a monotone world since people of every race with their tiny brains cant look at someone of another color without hating them.

I enjoy the variations and differences in people. I think it would be boring and we would be more like ants which is what tptb want.

But I think just like the red hair gene it will pop back up and flourish again

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
People of other races copulate more often than white people do - white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child. Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

On top of that you have what the Op is saying.. the mixing of the races, the breading out of the white race. This is why I am strongly against interracial couples. It may be o.k. for a few but when you have no checks on this problem you dissolve entire races and cultures. this has happened many times the world over.

Ancient cultures knew this and it seems Modern man is dumb in that they haven't learned these lessons. Look at the Hebrew in the Bible - they were forbidden to intermarry with other races to keep the race pure. This is why it's so important to have somewhat closed borders and not this mixing pot they have made America into. It's stripping us of our race and sovereignty as a culture.

These views are Not racists. These are simply steps as a race we must take if we want to preserve our race. Look at what has happened to the Polynesian people since white man illegally forced it's way into Hawaii in the early 1900's. They are all but extinct.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

My point is we are all different race's for a reason...
It's not coincidence.
Not mere fate we have different race's that have survived so long.

In modern times we live in we have thrown all that out the window to systematically destroy especially the white race.
Yes other race's are evolved...But that is my point in a way...No matter what you mix white with it's always considered the opposite race.
white/black...Is a black
white /Chinese..Chinese
white/Spanish=Spanish

My point on obama was..No matter what you mix with you are ALWAYS considered the other race.
obama is the first black president...
Tiger woods is the first black pro golfer
and so on..

So any way you look at it by white's mixing at a alarming rate. in no time a blink of a eye we will be extinct.

We Are Different Colors & Different Cultures. ONE RACE

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
People of other races copulate more often than white people do - white people ( as a race) have more respect for life and are better about bringing life into this world in a manner in which they can best support the child. Other races who hump like jack rabbits have less care and bring tons more babies into this world they cannot properly care for - yet, they are stupid enough to not use birth control in the form of abstinence.

On top of that you have what the Op is saying.. the mixing of the races, the breading out of the white race. This is why I am strongly against interracial couples. It may be o.k. for a few but when you have no checks on this problem you dissolve entire races and cultures. this has happened many times the world over.

Ancient cultures knew this and it seems Modern man is dumb in that they haven't learned these lessons. Look at the Hebrew in the Bible - they were forbidden to intermarry with other races to keep the race pure. This is why it's so important to have somewhat closed borders and not this mixing pot they have made America into. It's stripping us of our race and sovereignty as a culture.

These views are Not racists. These are simply steps as a race we must take if we want to preserve our race. Look at what has happened to the Polynesian people since white man illegally forced it's way into Hawaii in the early 1900's. They are all but extinct.
You again. And just where did you come up with your profound assessments? Noone gives a hump if you're against inter-racial unions. Who are you supposed to be anyway? You just single-handedly disrespected every other race except your own with that crap about non-white people, and copulation. Nice job, slick. Maybe you'll get dissolved, one can only hope.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

All I can think is, "Sorry, whiteys, if you're so crushed about breeding yourself out of extinction, it's your own fault for not having more dominant genes. Sorry about your luck."

But, I can understand points made about wanting diversity and multiculturalism. These are good things, but it also doesn't really matter that much what your skin color is. Diversity and multiculturalism are way more complicated than just that. When someone starts getting all hung up and angry about whites becoming a minority, frankly, it just stinks of racism, however you think you might be fooling anyone with the song and dance of claiming it's not.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join