Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 4
11
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Where are your pro-Pali threads?



Quoted for irony....

I think you did them all !!






(You left yourself open for that one)



I wont ask the same of the HUNDREDS of Pro-Isreali threads you provide though........



Hamas and Isreal has blood on their hands. The Peoples of this war torn land, would love nothing but peace. Too bad the Leadership of the two have different agendas.

edit on 27-11-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)




I won't lie, you made a funny


When there is something positive coming out of Israel that isn't #ing up the whole region I might author a praise Israel thread, I always acknowledge the good within Israel, but my focus is on the Zionist element within it. I also author threads about Muslim extremists so don't get it twisted ok?

Yes there is blood on both hands, but who caused the bloodshed?




posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


What?

Thought you were "withholding judgement" never on these boards have I ever seen Isreal's biggest critic ever say anything "nice" about them.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rabbi4Peace
Have you ever seen 3 family homes get bulldozed at once? I have!



Look, you can be melodramatic all you want. We all have witnessed the suffering in the ME.

It doesnt make Hamas this brilliant group of people "some" have made them out to be.

They have blood on their hands, and no amount of "homes" is going to wash it off.

Its that simple.

Hamas = On Topic.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


What?

Thought you were "withholding judgement" never on these boards have I ever seen Isreal's biggest critic ever say anything "nice" about them.


What?

Thought you were serious, you mad bro?

Never on these boards have I seen Israel's biggest fan boy ever say anything "bad about them.

Sonny and Neo in here trying to avoid the topic like it's the plague


Have you checked out the original website that put out this video and can you verify it's authenticity, and can you justify your one sided blind forgiveness when it comes to Israeli atrocities?

I admit the wrong that comes out of Gaza among other places including my own country which you seem to have troubles doing.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan
 



You are classic hasbara. Ignorant of the murderous history of the zionists in the levant, who's history of terror far exceeds that of the native arabs.

You, in other words...are full of sh7t



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


irritated?

Yes

The nonstop vilification of Isreal is apparent over "Palestine" from your own words clearly Isreal must be destroyed- all the zionists should perish from the face of the earth.

So answer my question where should those Jews who want their own state go?
edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 





Look, you can be melodramatic all you want. We all have witnessed the suffering in the ME.


Sonny, I will have to disagree with you here. The process involved with knocking down these Palestinian homes is a very dramatic incident. Furthermore, it's one thing to bare witness to atrocities, but something completely different when experienced and I do not believe people like you or I can truly know.

I can understand the hateful rhetoric from both sides, both parties are not guiltless.

The only melodrama here that I see, is how critical and condemning this video is being seen as.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Corruption Exposed
 


irritated?

Yes

The nonstop vilification of Isreal is apparent over "Palestine" from your own words clearly Isreal must be destroyed- all the zionists should perish from the face of the earth.

So answer my question where should those Jews who want their own state go?
edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)


The fact that Zionists did not recognise Palestinians as humans in enough to show me that Israel deserves everything they ask for. They can hide behind the holocaust (Zionists do even though I bet not one of them were gassed), they can play the country always on the end of threats, they can even cry for all I care, they acquired that land with Palestinian blood and body parts... Nothing they try to prove in the modern world will change what they did back in the day..

People do not understand the misery the Zionists put Palestinians through for that short amount of time and ever since they have copped the same BS. You want to know why Hamas attacks israel? Hamas are the only defence Palestinians have got against that pathetic regime in Israel who think attacking other countries is their god give right. Call them terrorists, even cowards, nothing compares to the pricks in Israel who murder for profit. Very similar to the pricks in the USA, Europe and even Australia.

Where should Jews go? Jews should stay in Israel. Zionists should be sent to trial for war crimes.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy
 





The fact that Zionists did not recognise Palestinians as humans in enough to show me that Israel deserves everything they ask for


Really now?

The fact that Hamas and the Palestiinians did not recognize Isrealis as humans is enough to show me that Hamas and Palenstinians deserves everything they ask for

edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 





The fact that Hamas and the Palestiinians did not recognize Isrealis as humans is enough to show me that Hamas and Palenstinians deserves everything they ask for


Why are you lumping the Palestinian people in with Hamas?

You have always argued that your concern is about Hamas and not the people when you defend Israel's action.yet you have put them all together.

Perhaps that is why both are indiscriminately targeted or did you just mean Hamas?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I Just had a Jordanian of Palestinian descent who now lives near me confirm that the video is translated properly and they do actually say death to Israel.

I do not support this mentality but I see where they are coming from as both sides are riddled with extremism and they wish death upon each other and it makes me sad. Some of you may have no feelings but I do care about everyone involved from all sides.

I was hoping this video would be debunked, but it's the real deal. This confirmation strengthens my beliefs that there will never be peace



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs
 



Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist[5] political party[neutrality is disputed] that governs the Gaza Strip. Hamas has a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.[6] Since June 2007 Hamas has governed the Gaza portion of the Palestinian Territories, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the January 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections[7] and then defeated the Fatah political organization in a series of violent clashes. Israel, the United States,[8] Canada,[9] the European Union,[10][11] and Japan classify Hamas as a terrorist organization,[


en.wikipedia.org...

Geez why would I?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Really now?

The fact that Hamas and the Palestiinians did not recognize Isrealis as humans is enough to show me that Hamas and Palenstinians deserves everything they ask for


If you go back through the pages of history, you will find information from Zionists which prove my point.

Heres one example


Israel Zangwill (1864-1926) Quote “a land without a people for a people without land”


400,000 Palestinians lived on that land back then..


Theodor Herzl (1860-1904) - “we shall try to spirit the penniless population across the border... and both the process of expropriation and removal of the poor must be carried out discreetly”.


Gee, that sounds like a great plan for the people of Palestine..


The single aim of all the settlements and their planners was to slowly and secretly transfer, drive out and ethnically cleanse Palestine of its indigenous people. That concept of transfer of the local population was held dear by almost every member of the Zionist leadership in Europe.


It almost worked, not quiet though. What is it Israel are crying about again?
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1
 


reply to post by neo96
 



Did you know, the international community is on Palestinian side?



International recognition of the State of Palestine

It's hard to decide if TV makes morons out of everyone, or if it mirrors ignorant Americans (Minority) who really are morons to begin with. What made you tickle today? Please, carry on serving your God - The Ultra Zionist

edit on 27-11-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy
 


History eh?

Well here is some History that totally gets ignored::

Here is one:



Here is another



And this



But who really cares right?



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
I Just had a Jordanian of Palestinian descent who now lives near me confirm that the video is translated properly and they do actually say death to Israel.

I do not support this mentality but I see where they are coming from as both sides are riddled with extremism and they wish death upon each other and it makes me sad. Some of you may have no feelings but I do care about everyone involved from all sides.

I was hoping this video would be debunked, but it's the real deal. This confirmation strengthens my beliefs that there will never be peace


Quoting myself, I know it is not something a sane person would do.

I am left to ask the unthinkable...could this video be another Israeli psy-op? I'm not saying it is, but I am raising the possibility. Flame me all you want but Israel, and other organizations/nations have put out similar hoax propaganda pieces at the most convenient time.

Can anyone find a source where Hamas takes credit for this vid? All I see is that palwatch.org site saying they came across it... I could be wrong... if anyone has links to original source of this video please share.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101
 





Did you know, the international community is on Palestinian side?


Think I care?

Same people love this idiotic video




posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by MDDoxs
 



Hamas (Arabic: حماس‎ Ḥamās, "enthusiasm", an acronym of حركة المقاومة الاسلامية Ḥarakat al-Muqāwamah al-ʾIslāmiyyah, "Islamic Resistance Movement") is the Palestinian Sunni Islamic or Islamist[5] political party[neutrality is disputed] that governs the Gaza Strip. Hamas has a military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades.[6] Since June 2007 Hamas has governed the Gaza portion of the Palestinian Territories, after it won a majority of seats in the Palestinian Parliament in the January 2006 Palestinian parliamentary elections[7] and then defeated the Fatah political organization in a series of violent clashes. Israel, the United States,[8] Canada,[9] the European Union,[10][11] and Japan classify Hamas as a terrorist organization,[


en.wikipedia.org...

Geez why would I?


So all the innocents killed in Gaza were justified because they fell under your generalized definition of Hamas? Wow quite a position.

I always thought you preached the separation between the Palestinian people and Hamas, I guess I miss understood.



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96
 







Think I care?


Apathy is not an excuse to refuse information from the opposite position..



posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs
 





So all the innocents killed in Gaza were justified because they fell under your generalized definition of Hamas? Wow quite a position.


Actually someone is quite confused on my position




I always thought you preached the separation between the Palestinian people and Hamas, I guess I miss understood.


Thought wrong there but hey who cares right?

Those poor little Palenstians are just the victims of Isreal and Hamas





new topics
 
11
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join