It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well now, here's a Surprise'.......
www.pma.ps... canada&catid=108%3Anews&Itemid=63&lang=en

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Zionists like Neo and Sonny have been indoctrinated since birth. It's utterly useless trying to instill a modicum of objectivity into their mentality. They, and this thread, are the product of complete derangement.

Just ignore them, because you cannot heal their cognitive diseases. Only they can through soul-searching and intense retrospection of their actions.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Really I am a zionist?

So what gonna lob some rockets at me to try to kill me

Whatever some people are just as bad as Hamas.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Zionists like Neo and Sonny

Actually, Im the Guy in White.

You know, the guy with the Ski Mask........

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Son of Will

Really I am a zionist?

So what gonna lob some rockets at me to try to kill me

Whatever some people are just as bad as Hamas.

Lob rockets? What the hell are you talking about?

You are apparently misunderstanding me. I am not arguing a point, but rather stating a fact.

Facts are indisputable demonstrations of reality. From reading over 100+ of your posts, it is demonstrably true that you fully support the Zionist agenda. Are you trying to argue that you are *not* a zionist? If so, make the argument and perhaps I'll respond to you with an actual argument to demonstrate just how ridiculous the notion is.

How asinine!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by neo96

Palestinians were kicked off their land in modern times. I don't care about ancient borders, it is irrelevant.

See thats the problem. Israel will use that today to justify bombing the crap out of women and children. What about back in the 40's when the exact opposite was happening? They are a bunch of cry babys and need to grow up. They caused this problem themselves by being inhumane cowards decades ago.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You come in here posting a video, which if is what it is portrayed to be, is very poor in taste and does show the mindset of certain individuals over there, but as another poster said Hamas aren't some rag tag rebel mercenaries from another country, they are the trapped citizens of Gaza living amongst their families. They have wives, children, mothers, cousins...Hamas are the Palestinians!

Do you know why that video is in poor taste, CE? Because Hamas is an extremist terrorist group regardless of being Palestinian and you know it. Do you know who keeps the citizens of Gaza trapped? That's right, Hamas. There was no blockade until Hamas came in and pushed the Fatah out of the "unified government" that had been set up for both of them.

In March 2007, Hamas and Fatah formed a Palestinan authority national unity government headed by Ismail Haniya. Shortly after, in June, Hamas took control of the Gaza Strip in the course of the Battle of Gaza, seizing government institutions and replacing Fatah and other government officials with its own. Following the takeover, Egypt and Israel largely sealed their border crossings with Gaza, on the grounds that Fatah had fled and was no longer providing security on the Palestinian side.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's take a look at what Hamas stands for one more time.

Excerpts from Hamas Charter (1988)

Article Six: Peculiarity and Independence

The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinct Palestinian Movement which owes its loyalty to Allah, derives from Islam its way of life and strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine. Only under the shadow of Islam could the members of all regions coexist in safety and security for their lives, properties and rights. In the absence of Islam, conflict arises, oppression reigns, corruption is rampant and struggles and wars prevail. Allah had inspired the Muslim poet, Muhammad Iqbal, when he said: When the Faith wanes, there is no security There is no this-worldliness for those who have no faith Those who wish to live their life without religion, have made annihilation the equivalent of life.

Article Eleven: The Strategy of Hamas: Palestine is an Islamic Waqf The Islamic Resistance Movement believes that the land of Palestine has been an Islamic Waqf throughout the generations and until the Day of Resurrection, no one can renounce it or part of it, or abandon it or part of it. No Arab country nor the aggregate of all Arab countries, and no Arab King or President nor all of them in the aggregate, have that right, nor has that right any organization or the aggregate of all organizations, be they Palestinian or Arab, because Palestine is an Islamic Waqf throughout all generations and to the Day of Resurrection. Who can presume to speak for all Islamic Generations to the Day of Resurrection? This is the status [of the land] in Islamic Shari’a, and it is similar to all lands conquered by Islam by force, and made thereby Waqf lands upon their conquest, for all generations of Muslims until the Day of Resurrection.

Article 11 is exactly why Hamas started firing rockets into Israel lately. Abbas went to the UN to push for observer status for the Palestinian Authority and Hamas no longer recognizes the P.A. as a representative of Gaza. The vote is scheduled for November 29th, so in my opinion, expect some kind of false flag and the cease fire to be broken.

In order for Abbas to create a Palestinian state, the UN will require that they all recognize Israel as a state too, and that would be against the Islamic religion, according to Hamas.

Read Articles 12 & 13 in the Charter linked below to see how this totally relates to the upcoming vote at the UN and why Hamas is trying to stop it.

www.thejerusalemfund.org...

Before you dismiss my source, the Charter can be found in many places on the internet, so look it up.

I would tell you to educate yourself for once, but we already know you're knowledgable of this information and choose to ignore it for the sake of stars and kudos.

But now you know why Hamas makes such distasteful videos. You don't need any more proof than what's presented in their own Charter.

edit on 28-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

I have to agree with most of your post. well presented.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

I Just had a Jordanian of Palestinian descent who now lives near me confirm that the video is translated properly and they do actually say death to Israel.

I do not support this mentality but I see where they are coming from as both sides are riddled with extremism and they wish death upon each other and it makes me sad. Some of you may have no feelings but I do care about everyone involved from all sides.

I was hoping this video would be debunked, but it's the real deal. This confirmation strengthens my beliefs that there will never be peace

This is a historical moment on ATS to read this statement coming from you.

CE, as many threads as you have started on this topic, all of this information has been available to you time and time again!

It took a "friend" to convince you of the truth instead of any published facts that have been given to you in the past?

Personally, I think it would do you some good to have a nice long talk with your friend.

Plus, I would like you to ask your friend if Jordan truly has stopped rescinding Jordan citizenship to the Palestinians as of June 2012. What's the scoop? Does your friend know? In the past, Jordan allowed Palestinians citizenship as long as they kept up their Israeli documentation and citizenship too. In 1988 they started rescinding some of them their Jordanian citizenship. As of June of this year, they said they would stop. Would like to know if they truly did.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

And with that, I'm sure the entire conflict is over Hamas pushing out Fatah, you know, since the conflict has only been going since 2007 and all. Guess who the first terrorist organisation in Palestine was? It wasn't Hamas, It wasn't Islamic extremists, it wasn't even the Palestinian people. The first terrorists from their own admission were the invaders in the late 40's, Zionist barbarians.

Just a quote from the first Prime Minister of Israel, David Ben-Gurion. Chief architect of the state of Israel and revered as Father of the Nation, 1886-1973

“We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population.”

And another from his words of wisdom

“We must expel the Arabs and take their places.”

The Zionists have known all along how they were going to treat the Palestinians. The crap we are hearing today is just a front. Because they have established their laws, are on the right side of the international community, they can get away with just about anything they want regardless of how many people they kill. they have sucked people like you in.

But there is another one of his quotes which proves that the Zionist did indeed steal the land from the Palestinians. How can you deny this piece?

“If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?”

The smartest words I have ever read from a Zionist. Maybe the Arabs read this and said, "hes right".....

So when it comes to Hamas, I really couldn't care what they are portrayed as, the truth is, maybe they do have a reason to fight.. Maybe the real terrorists are just pulling the wool over your eyes. I'm not buying it anyway.

I could go on pointing out different bits of information which prove the Zionists are nothing more than blood thirsty cowards, but I will only be wasting my time. Just remember, when the Zionists massacred Palestinians in 48, Children were trembling behind their parents only to watch the dismembered, decapitated and tortured right before their eyes. I haven't seen a few rockets walk in and commit those atrocities yet.
edit on 28-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

I could go on pointing out different bits of information which prove the Zionists are nothing more than blood thirsty cowards, but I will only be wasting my time.

Yeah, and I could do the same for all of the Muslim terrorist groups.

Just remember, when the Zionists massacred Palestinians in 48, Children were trembling behind their parents only to watch the dismembered, decapitated and tortured right before their eyes. I haven't seen a few rockets walk in and commit those atrocities yet.

Just remember, when the British Mandate for Palestine was put into place, the Palestinians had a choice to live with it or fight it and they chose to fight it.

Remember, the Muslims believe that ANY land that had once been conquered for Islam, remains Islamic land until the end of time. If they believe that denouncing ANY of the land means denouncing Islam, well, that's their religious choice to make. If fighting for the land until the day they die is part of their religion, well, that's their choice to make too.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To hell with it. Couldn't care less. You're not a very smart lady, OP.

Your question was loaded and it's good to see most here won't humour that crap.

You remind me of this girl:

edit on 28-11-2012 by SKELETOR420 because: Just cause

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Yeah Right

www.cdn-friends-icej.ca...

Your source for the history of Palestine is the Isreal report??

Could you possibly find a more biased website? I mean what do you expect them to say about it?

edit on 28-11-2012 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Yeah, and I could do the same for all of the Muslim terrorist groups.

Its not hard except those terrorist groups are from our day, not back when Israel was formed. It could also be proven that the West are responsible for those terror groups fluorishing .. But again, is that palestines fault?

Just remember, when the British Mandate for Palestine was put into place, the Palestinians had a choice to live with it or fight it and they chose to fight it.

Is it this mandate which states that the native inhabitants of Palestine will be protected? Or are you talking about a more recent one which also cloaks the atrocities of the past?

From the Proposals to be presented to the Peace Conference. 1919.

2. There shall be for ever the fullest freedom of religious worship for all creeds in Palestine There shall be no discrimination among the inhabitants with regard to citizenship and civil rights, on the grounds of religion, or of race.

Remember, the Muslims believe that ANY land that had once been conquered for Islam, remains Islamic land until the end of time. If they believe that denouncing ANY of the land means denouncing Islam, well, that's their religious choice to make. If fighting for the land until the day they die is part of their religion, well, that's their choice to make too.

If a group of people tried to run me out of my land, after promising to protect my best interests, I would fight them to the very end aswell.. Does that make me a terrorist? Should I just surrender and cop it on the chin?

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Its not hard except those terrorist groups are from our day, not back when Israel was formed. It could also be proven that the West are responsible for those terror groups fluorishing .. But again, is that palestines fault?

As long as there are extremists, terrorist groups are going to flourish, with or without the help of the U.S.

Is it this mandate which states that the native inhabitants of Palestine will be protected? Or are you talking about a more recent one which also cloaks the atrocities of the past?

From the Proposals to be presented to the Peace Conference. 1919.

2. There shall be for ever the fullest freedom of religious worship for all creeds in Palestine There shall be no discrimination among the inhabitants with regard to citizenship and civil rights, on the grounds of religion, or of race.

How do you protect the native inhabitants when they attack you because they didn't like the arrangement that was handed down to them by the British?

As for the proposal presented at the 1919 Peace Conference, that same proposal was something the Ottoman Empire tried to push in the region in the mid to late 1800's and that didn't fly then either. Primarily because the Muslims thought it catered to Christians and they didn't feel like they would get a fair shake (even though they were the majority in the region). Sound familiar?

If a group of people tried to run me out of my land, after promising to protect my best interests, I would fight them to the very end aswell.. Does that make me a terrorist? Should I just surrender and cop it on the chin?

That's your decision to make, isn't it? But there's a difference between fighting for "your land" and fighting for land that someone else conquered and ruled over hundreds of years earlier. (IMO) Personally, I wouldn't choose to stay in such hostile surroundings, regardless of the circumstances. Life is too short.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

How do you protect the native inhabitants when they attack you because they didn't like the arrangement that was handed down to them by the British?

What arrangements? The minute Zionists entered Palestine, they were committing acts of Terrorism even to the point they were attacking British troops who remained in Palestine. After that, Britain packed their troops and sent them home. The Zionists terrorised the Palestinians after that. From their own admissions there concept was to cleanse the land, push them over the border, pretty much get rid of them.

After everything that had been put in place from a Western standpoint, nothing was followed, there was no protection for the Palestinians.. If anything, the Zionists walked out of a WW2 Holocaust and committed one themselves. What happened to the Jews in Eurpope was disgusting. But why did they commit the very same thing against the Arabs in Palestine only a few years later? The Palestinians were not attacking Jews back then.. Why aren't we condemning what happened then?

As for the British, I really don't care what they have implemented or what has been broken. The point is they left Palestinians to fend for themselves against a movement whos intentions were to never provide equality when it come to the promised land. They can cry all they want in the modern day, instead of bombing that crap out of Gaza, Do something productive. Everytime this crap happens, we are doing circles. Watch, they will be at it again soon because the morons in Israel will not bite the bullet and change a few simple things. I actually think they are scared of something and it aint the rockets crossing the border either.

As for the proposal presented at the 1919 Peace Conference, that same proposal was something the Ottoman Empire tried to push in the region in the mid to late 1800's and that didn't fly then either. Primarily because the Muslims thought it catered to Christians and they didn't feel like they would get a fair shake (even though they were the majority in the region). Sound familiar?

Yeah, and they were right... Look what happened to them when Christians got their way. They were cleansed just like Indians, Aboriginals and any other native which the West has got to. Legalised Supremecy could explain it.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Where did you get your "history" information from to come up with these conclusions?

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Where did you get your "history" information from to come up with these conclusions?

UNIVERSAL DECLARATION OF HUMAN RIGHTS
Adopted and proclaimed by General Assembly resolution 217 A (III) of 10 December 1948

Isn't it funny that this came out while the following was happening in palestine.

- Possibly 700,000 displaced Palestinians during and after 1948. Evicted, threatened and killed.

Article 9. No one shall be subjected to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile.

Article 17.

(1) Everyone has the right to own property alone as well as in association with others.
(2) No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property.

- Go back and check out the quotes from Zionist members all the way back to the beginning of the movement.

- Check out the Deir Yassin massacre and what happened if you stepped out of line.

Article 2. Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.

Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, nonselfgoverning or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

- Have a look at some of the confessions of Israeli soldiers who witnessed what happened at the Deir Yassin massacre and across Palestine in 1948.

Then tell me Zionists were serving the Palestinians best interests. I don't call have my genitals chopped off a service let alone watching my children and wife murdered in cold blood before it.
edit on 29-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Confession of an ex Israeli soldier

A former Israeli soldier has revealed Israel's atrocities, ethnic cleansing, massacres, colonization and racism carried out against Palestinians in the 1948 war.

In a video testimony, Amnon Neumann said that he participated in the expulsion of unarmed Palestinians from their villages in southern Israel.

Admitting his crimes, Neumann described that he helped kill people, burn the villages, and chase off women and children.

"This is very clear. We came to inherit the land. Who do you inherit from? If the land is empty you inherit it from no one. The land was not empty when we inherited it," he said.

The Israeli veteran, who was a former Palmach fighter, said the reason for the Nakba of 1948 was "the Zionist ideology."

Coming from one of there own, I find it pretty hard to deny that Zionists didn't contribute to what I have posted in earlier posts.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Check out this:
Zionism is nobodys friend

Brilliant explanation about Zionism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join