It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
reply to post by neo96

Think I care?

Apathy is not an excuse to refuse information from the opposite position..

Wanna know what is worse than apathy?

The herd mentality.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

The only melodrama here that I see, is how critical and condemning this video is being seen as.

"Death To Israel!"

Israel as a whole.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by MDDoxs

So all the innocents killed in Gaza were justified because they fell under your generalized definition of Hamas? Wow quite a position.

Actually someone is quite confused on my position

I always thought you preached the separation between the Palestinian people and Hamas, I guess I miss understood.

Thought wrong there but hey who cares right?

Those poor little Palenstians are just the victims of Isreal and Hamas

This post contributed nothing to the topic hand and your facetious remarks do not seem appropriate for this situation.

I did not say Hamas was without blame, but you seem to deny any acceptance for the same... It seems all to common.
edit on 27-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

edit on 27-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Think I care?

Apathy is not an excuse to refuse information from the opposite position..

Wanna know what is worse than apathy?

The herd mentality.

The herd mentality is not always incorrect and to share it does not mean you are bring lead. In that instance what is important that you make it of your will.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

This post contributed nothing to the topic hand and your facetious remarks do not seem appropriate for this situation.

Sure did because my position has always been what goes on between Isreal and Palestine is between them, and always has been.

Those who continue to make threads and vilify are nothing but neocons,

That is my position that has been said in numerous threads.

Furthermore not my war so I don't have to accept squat.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

The herd mentality is not always incorrect and to share it does not mean you are bring lead. In that instance what is important that you make it of your will.

Never seen the heard mentality ever being correct especially with regards to Isreal.Palestine and clearly throw the word zionist around.

What is important is people need to keep their nose in their own business.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Yeah, the Zionists cut a deal with the British and when the Zionists were ready, the British simply packed their sh!t, got attacked themselves by the Zionist barbarians and pissed off. They left the Palestinians there to get slaughtered.. Got anything else you want to add? Thanks for reminding me of what the British Empire are capable of..

As for your map, I'm sure if I created a religion and drawn a map, 3000 years down the track my minions would be invading and decapitating the inhabitants of the land I chose also. Its not a hard thing to do but I don't see myself above every other religion or culture let alone cliaming pieces of the Earth which really belong to everyone in existence.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Yeah well there were 2 maps as well as a video clearly the video was ignored as everything that clearly shows historical Jewish roots in that area.

So tell me where should all the evil zionists go?

For some strange reason nobody wants to answer that.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

For some strange reason nobody wants to answer that.

Don't make a FlyersFan out of me and have me remind you that this thread is about how bad Hamas is for Gaza, stick to the subject in the OP's own words...you are all over the place.

~rent a mod at your service

edit on 11/27/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Jews being there thousands of years ago is irrelevant to modern times. It really is.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Don't make a FlyersFan out of me and have me remind you that this thread is about how bad Hamas is for Gaza,

Yep the thread is about Hamas so what the hell does Flyerfan have to do with anything.

So how bout self modding.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
reply to post by neo96

Jews being there thousands of years ago is irrelevant to modern times. It really is.

Seriously?

Someone acutally just said that!

Then the Palenstinians have no rights to claim land.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Palestinians were living on the land in modern times and then got kicked off of it.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

So tell me where should all the evil zionists go?

They should go to Germany, Visit Auschwitz and understand what their forefathers contributed to, Stop using the Holocaust as a shield and grow some balls. As far as I'm concerned, there is only one place they are going and they do not represent anything in the Bible.

Leave Israel to common Jews who will most likely fix the BS problems in no time. How about they let a descendant of the Holocaust survivor rule Israel? Someone who would have a bit of compassion for everyone around them and would never want to see the same thing happen to their brothers and sisters again?
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Leave Israel to common Jews who will most likely fix the BS problems in no time.

What the hell is a "common jew" ?

Basically all the common jews roll over play dead and live under an Islamic state.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96What the hell is a "common jew" ?

Basically all the common jews roll over play dead and live under an Islamic state.

Any Jew without a political Zionist background who will not continue to bomb and kill innocent people for profit.
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Palestinians were kicked off their land in modern times. I don't care about ancient borders, it is irrelevant.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join