It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas TV Airs 'Death To Israel!' Music Video Day After Agreeing To Ceasefire

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SOLIDSNAKE101

I bet hes pissed because he got turned back for the role of frodo baggins in the Lord of the Rings.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
long live the resistance against Zionism

as long as they stand, there will be hope for us all

long live terrorism and attacks on civilians because you oppose a political and regional power...Yeah!!!!
They love our countries...they chant long live the USA and the west all the time....they say USA #1....long live the west....Hooray!

I love the parrots that choose a side based on what is popular today....
edit on 27-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
long live terrorism and attacks on civilians because you oppose a political and regional power...Yeah!!!!
They love our countries...they chant long live the USA and the west all the time....they say USA #1....long live the west....Hooray!

I love the parrots that choose a side based on what is popular today....[

Whats popular today? I agree that the Palestinians should stand their ground based on what happened to them after the 2nd world war. As for the terrorists today, look no further than your own government. It was pretty popular to fund them back in the 80's before they turned against your country.
edit on 27-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Hamas want to destroy Israel? I am shocked! thought they were peace loving pacifists promoting harmony with the environment and equal right to women and minorities!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

and what saintly country do you hail from?.....we all have our hands dirty my friend. Keep it in check. I am no fan of Zionism, but I will not say a terrorist organization like Lebanon's Hamas, or a regime like Iran's is on "my side" just because of that.

I would imagine some pretty horrible people will agree on some things with me. I still won't stand with them.....In fact, I would try to take their lives before they kill one of my own.

This is armed conflict pure and simple. I will not choose a side, and If I must, it will be my own. Law of life and simple logic.

Who wants to kill you too?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Lol when you take a step back and look at them both...they are practically one in the same.
They both lie.They both are launching rockets at each other.They both kill innocent people.

They just got different religions.

One thing I do agree with though...is Death to Israel GOVERNMENT

Israelites can be cool people,just like anywhere else in the world

oh Religion,why must you divide Humanity

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Hamas. Lovely bunch. So trustworthy. They are just misunderstood.
The world can trust them in a ceasefire .. right? (sarcasm) :shk:

Weekly Standard - watch video here

"Destroy the throne of Zion, the house of absolute evil," the song goes. "Raise the banner of victory. Be like the fire of a volcano. Repeat in the name of your Jihad: Death to Israel! With blood and fire, resist until freedom. Defeat the soldiers of aggression the enemies of humanity."

The tune is illustrated with video of rockets being launched from Gaza, presumably, into Israel, the Zionist state, as well as other war scenes

Brought to you by Hamas, who are the same people who hide behind the Palestinians and use them as human shields .. who launch rocket attacks from schools and hospitals .. who steal ambulances to use as transport for terrorists and weapons, and then whine when Isreal attacks those terror filled ambulances .. who fill the airwaves with childrens shows calling for children to aspire to be murderers and homicide bombers (Farfur) .. who steal AID donations that are supposed to go to the palestinian people but instead they take it away from them and use it for their own terrorist agenda ....

I wish the Palestinian people would shake off HAMAS.
They'd be much better off for it.

Any normal person who had watched their children being melted by white phosphorus, would launch rockets at the criminals until they died of thirst.

You are clearly not normal, and are probobly familiar with the term, "hasbara".

Am i wrong?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It looks like there are more...

"New Hamas Music Video: “Killing Jews Is Worship That Draws Us Close To Allah”…"

weaselzippers.us...

and...

"Hamas music video: "We kidnap soldiers and kill Jews""

palwatch.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

great.....seem like nice reasonable people....Indeed, they are the future.

can't wait to met them.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
Lol when you take a step back and look at them both...they are practically one in the same.
They both lie.They both are launching rockets at each other.They both kill innocent people.

They just got different religions.

One thing I do agree with though...is Death to Israel GOVERNMENT

Israelites can be cool people,just like anywhere else in the world

oh Religion,why must you divide Humanity

You clearly didn't step back far enough, because there is NOTHING similar about Israelis and Palestinians. It couldn't be more of a one-sided conflict.

Religion does play a part in this, surely, but the bloodshed is from territorial disputes. And violence in the name of self-defense is considered justified by every reasonable person. Perhaps it is not the best response, but from three generations of near-genocidal behavior, even a Ghandi-type figure would be tempted to pick up a rifle. The facts speak for themselves. Israel holds all the aces, yet pretends they have the worse hand.

Notice how I don't support Hamas here - just stating a fact. They are an inevitable outcome of Israeli apartheid. It COULD NOT BE any other way. It's like Newtonian mechanics - wishing Hamas away without changing the social environment is like trying to change the laws of physics.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
N/M
I was going to respond to the two troll posts .. but thought better of it.
Stick to the topic, people. And I'm not it.

Is Hamas trustworthy and good for the Palestinians??
edit on 11/27/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

More like Golum

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As for Hamas being elected by the Palestinians in Gaza in 2006...

Since then, Hamas keeps trying to delay future elections, because they know they are out on their butts for all of the false pretenses that got them elected in the first place.

A presidential and parliamentary election to the Palestinian National Authority is intended to be held in 2012. The election has been postponed because of intra-Palestinian political disputes between Fatah and Hamas, from the original date of 17 July 2010. In November 2011, an election date on 4 May 2012 was preliminarily agreed on. However, due to further delays, the election was decided to be held after June 2012. The elections might be held in 2013 after the Fall 2012 municipal elections.

In October 2011, Abbas sent a proposal to Hamas for another general election, preferably to be held in early 2012. It was suggested that Hamas would be more willing to participate in another election following the Gilad Shalit prisoner swap, which boosted Hamas' standing in Gaza.

en.wikipedia.org...

Let's see what Hamas' next excuse is going to be.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
HAMAS and Israel both suck.

But Israel is stealing Palestinian land so.....that's why there is a war.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trustfund
HAMAS and Israel both suck.

Absolutely. I hear ya'.

My question for this thread ... is Hamas trustworthy and good for the Palestinians?
IMHO ... No on both. The Palestinian leadership (HAMAS) has time and time again
failed them. I'm still thinking about King Abdullah and if he could intervene in a
better way than Hamas for the Palestinians.

He has a bond with them. His whole country does. And he's very intelligent
and doesn't let emotions run away but instead is calm and gets the job done.

So far everything is failing ... so what if something bold and new such as
bringing in King Abdullah were to happen? hmmmm .....
wish it would happen so we could find out. I don't think it could hurt.

Lots of countries get third parties to represent them when their situations
are so difficult and positive movement isn't seen. I'm wondering if it's time
for that. The Palestinians will do what they want .. of course .. but I'm
wondering if they could break the stranglehold of HAMAS and go with
King Abdullah, if that would go better for them. hmmmm ...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

There were no false pretenses. Hamas has been elected more than once, and Palestinians were well aware of their militant nature.

Mahmoud Abbas on the other hand, and the Palestinian Authority, have been caught countless times kowtowing to Israeli politicians to help them overcome Hamas (read: election fraud and extreme violence, a la Operation Cast Lead, etc.)

You have your facts twisted completely backwards.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Let's not forget what the Interior Minister of the Gaza Strip has to say about all of this...

A speech made by Hamad broadcast on Al Aqsa TV in February 2008 (see video [1]) has been used as evidence by Israel and others that Hamas and other Palestinian militant groups make use of human shields.[4][5][6][7]

In the speech, Hamad states:[4] "For the Palestinian people, death has become an industry, at which women excel, and so do all the people living on this land. The elderly excel at this, and so do the mujahideen and the children. This is why they have formed human shields of the women, the children, the elderly, and the mujahideen, in order to challenge the Zionist bombing machine. It is as if they were saying to the Zionist enemy: 'We desire death like you desire life.'"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

There were no false pretenses. Hamas has been elected more than once, and Palestinians were well aware of their militant nature.

Mahmoud Abbas on the other hand, and the Palestinian Authority, have been caught countless times kowtowing to Israeli politicians to help them overcome Hamas (read: election fraud and extreme violence, a la Operation Cast Lead, etc.)

You have your facts twisted completely backwards.

Sorry, not finding any information that you speak of.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join