It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birthdate into Mayan astrology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
you might like this site

www.dr-rock.biz...

Ox

Manik

Yaxkin

Blue Electric Hand We activate in order to know. Bonding healing, we seal the store of accomplishment with the electric tone of service. We are guided by the power of magic.

edit on 27-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ha! I am a 138 too! Mostly fits me but it is so basic could fit me at some point in my life.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
211-3 checking in....suprisingly accurate....far better than any horoscope description of me i think.....
But what exactly is a Galactic Portal?
I understand being born on a day when theres one open (whatever it is....) but do you think they actually have these things charted that well?
In my imagination, we are talking a wormhole opening....a period of time when its possible to go to, or recieve visitors from the stars that particular portal goes to.....
It would be a pretty wild happenstance to find these" portal days" correspond to actual wormholes we do not yet suspect are occurring regularly.........

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
153 10 BEN EAST—RED—INITIATES GALATIC PORTAL IMIX CIMI AKBAL LAMAT

Ben:

AAJ (Ben) - Pillars of Light (Corn) - If you plant one grain of corn, it becomes a corn plant with many ears...Aaj is multiplication. Aaj is intuitive, at the forefront of conscious thought and radiates integrity, living life by strong moral and ethical codes. It is a popular innovator and natural leader, highly intellectual and generally well educated.

Huh. Well, I guess that's cool.
The rest is pretty spot on.
edit on 27-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well just for fun, not ever giving permissions for guides and weird things outside of Family of Goodness and Love/God/Holy Spirit of Peace and Love, the Good Family, etc. who my heart and soul recognizes.

But this was: 103

---12 “Ca Lahun”
Complex Stability - Understand it

---AKBAL - ak’ bal - Night
- West/Blue - Instinct/Physical - solar plexus; Earth.Powerful, logical, organized, deep, thoughtful and conservative. Good endurance, introspective

---WEST—BLUE—TRANSFORMS

---your guide - men ( MEN- men - Eagle
- West/Blue - Emotional/Physic; crown chakra; Earth.Independent, ambitious and escapist. Scientific, Technical, critical, exacting. Has unique ideas about life)

---your supporter CIB ( CIB- k’eeb - Cosmic Warrior
- South/Yellow - Spiritual/Universal heart; throat chakra; Fire.Serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic. Hardened to life, status conscious. Very high standards)

---your activator Ben ( BEN- ben - Pillars of Light
- East/Red - Emotional/Physic; solar plexus; Water.Popular, knowledgeable, accomplished, competent. Crusader for principles. Takes on challenges.)

Your Surprises ET ZNAB ( ETZNAB- ets’ nab - Mirror
- North/White - Spiritual/Universal heart; receives; solar plexus; air.Practical, Social, struggles with relationship. Self-sacrificing, suppresses anger.)

edit on 27-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gamma MO
Here's an online calculator to make it easier. Not vouching for accuracy....just passing it on.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Gamma MO because: (no reason given)

On this one I got:

Four (measure), well 103 adds up to 4 maybe?

Four is the ray of measure, the alignment with natural cycles. It is the square, the base of the pyramid, the solid foundation that unifies the lines of directional force. Four is the diamond asking you to utilize tools of discrimination.

Now is the time to manifest your dream or vision. Look to natural logic, order and definition - these gifts support the whisperings of your creative spirit. You are the architect who manifests your dreams! Open the door and call forth the sacred Four. You are being brought into meaningful alignment, bringing healing into this cycle of your life.....

and AKBAL night again.

The Journeyer

Akbal is the dark mystery within, the journey into self, that place to which you can always retreat to garner the gifts of your process subjectively. You are being asked to enter into and explore your process subjectively. Akbal is the immense field of potential found in the depths of human emotion and feeling. The touch of Akbal is like the moment you crawl into bed and feel yourself surrounded by warmth, darkness and peace.

Akbal's abyss holds the potent evolutionary playing field of all possibility. Here, as in the aboriginal dreamtime, there are no distinctions between then and now, real or imagined, dream or dreamer. In this expanded field, all things are not only possible but are constantly in the process of creation. In the framework of dreamtime, limiting constructs of “ordinary reality” such as time, space, and linear causality are freed into an expanded system, with unlimited access to all realities.

Further research is saying that one should get one number. The OP's version is a 12 and this other is a 4.

www.4-ahau.com...

Number 4 - Stability

Mayan Name : KAN

Conveyed energy : Stability

The most stable form of all is the cube. Four, by definition, is the volume basis. The four directions give every form an orientation, just as the height, the width, the length and the depth give it a shape. The KAN energy determines the parameters to establish the limits (liberties and bounds) needed for the creation of a game, a job or a relationship.

Associated deity : The God of the Sun and Warriors

“Movement of the sun”. God of war and solar energy in movement. It is the very god that is represented in the center of the Aztec Calendar.....

and

Number 12 - Comprehension

Mayan Name : LA KA

Conveyed energy : Comprehension and Communication

LA KA offers a great capacity for retrospection as a gift to the persons born under this intention. It is this skill which allows the LA KA persons to get some separate entities connected and to reunite them in a new functional Whole. The LA KA energy is the one which will integrate every new bit of information and implement the accumulated experiences.

Associated deity : The God of the morning star which reigns before dawn

“Lord of the house of the star of dawn”. God who reigns before dawn, therefore he is a manifestation of the god Quetzalcoatl as Venus, the morning star.

Really most odd, 2 different numbers one associated with Sun/Christ/Michael energy and one associated with the Lucifer energy.

I wonder if its really mayan or occultish.

www.alunajoy.com...

This does seem to have very kabbala and occult type feel to it.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It reminds me a website I saw several years ago, it had a "write your name in mayan glyphs" application that was fun.
Looks like it disappeared.

Anybody knows if it still exists somewhere ?
edit on 27-11-2012 by Ketsa because: my bad frenglish :p

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

sorry cant help myself hitler as only got one ball

going to give it a go anyway

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Another fun site is the: Dreamspell Mayan Astrology Reading. Its free, and easy to use. Im not good with links so you will have to google it until someone links. (Sorry, grandma learning new teck tricks)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm a White Galactic Dog.

i find this calculator more user friendly and comprehensive.
www.lawoftime.org...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I guess I'm the second coming of Bob Marley. We have the same everything. Same for Tiny Tim. Tiny Tim even died the year I was born.
edit on 27-11-2012 by catswithbigpaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
I'm a White Galactic Dog.

i find this calculator more user friendly and comprehensive.
www.lawoftime.org...

Your right much easier,

I am a White Electric Wizard, I really dont know much about electric, but my 3 adult kids are all electricians, and I was born on Tesla's birthday. I guess I should apply myself at learning more about electricity!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by misskat1

White Wizard is your Conscious Self - who you are and who you are becoming. White Wizard is the Magician, whose powers are activated by wisdom that emanates from the heart. Such wisdom is not the intellectual understanding known in Western culture; it is the wisdom that comes from an alignment of mind and heart. An open, trusting heart is a refined tool of perception. Allowing yourself to 'not know' opens the door of the mind to a deeper understanding of the universe. White Wizard asks you to fully utilize this aligned mind to participate in magic.

www.astrodreamadvisor.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I was 319. so subtracting 260 gives me 59, or 7.

CAUAC WEST—BLUE—TRANSFORMS CHUEN AHAU MULUC IK

CAUAC - k’awak - Storm God
- West/Blue - Spiritual/ Universal heart; root chakra; Earth.Youthful, restless, friendly, helpful. Multi faceted. Good student/teacher. Drawn to philosophy / religion, healing / purifica-tion

CHUEN - chu’ wen - Monkey
- West/Blue - Emotional/Physic; throat chakra; Earth

AHAU-ahow’- Lord of the Sun
- South/Yellow - Spiritual/Universal heart; crown chakra; fire of creation.Loving, devoted, artistic, dreamy and romantic. Socially awkward but well-intentioned. Stubborn and uncompromising

MULUC - moo’ look - Moon
- East/Red - Reason/Mental; root chakra; water.Emotional, imaginative, psychic, romantic. Dominates others easily by projecting strong feelings

K - eek’- Wind
- North/White - Instinct/Physical - heart chakra; Air.Commutative, mental, agile, clever and multifaceted. Idealistic and romantic. Fashion conscious or artistic.

While skeptical, with the exceptions of "agile," "dominates others easily," and "fashion conscious (I couldn't care less,)" while I would like to be humbler than to claim any of the positive attributes listed therein, this comes closer than any other astrological system to describing at least my interests, nature, and intentions in life.

I'm an amateur musician and writer, I'm all about emotion and a sense of universal connectivity, love, etc. I'm also extremely socially awkward (horrible social anxiety.) I love nature, water, and rain storms in particular. I do not compromise my personal principles even to my own detriment at times. I'm very drawn to philosophy and have studied many different religions, particularly in a historical context, because I want as holistic as possible an insight into where our current world religions and spiritual paths originated. I have my own spiritual beliefs despite philosophically being a skeptic.

Interesting. Peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by StudentFirst

I'm a "5" also. All of our "Guides.. Suprise(s)" are either pyschic or spiritual.

Also.. Since we're "serpents" does that give us the ability to speak in parseltongue?

edit on 27-11-2012 by Q33323 because: Maximum impact

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Can somebody tell me what 150 is? I can't see it because thats the one part of the pages that will not load...

EDIT: Guess it decided to load.
I got:

7 - OC - NORTH/WHITE/STORES - Galactic Portal - IK - MULUC - AHAU - CHUEN

7 “Uc”
Resonance - Merge with it
MULUC - moo’ look - Moon
- East/Red - Reason/Mental; root chakra; water.Emotional, imaginative, psychic, romantic. Dominates others easily by projecting strong feelings ** Which is funny because my Halo 4 sub-name is MOON!

Looking up all the meaning it is eerily like me..

edit on 27-11-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

2 BEN EAST—RED—INITIATES - GALATIC PORTAL - CHICCHAN - CIMI - AKBAL- LAMAT

2= 2 “Ca” Polarity - Stabilize it.???? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

BEN- ben - Pillars of Light - East/Red - Emotional/Physic; solar plexus; Water.Popular, knowledgeable, accomplished, competent. Crusader for principles. Takes on challenges.
pretty much sums me up.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Number: 9 “Bolon” Solar - Mobilize it

CIB is my guide.
Surprising.

AHAU - Lord of the Sun. SOUTH—YELLOW—INVISIONS
Spiritual/Universal heart; crown chakra; fire of creation. Loving, devoted, artistic, dreamy and romantic. Socially awkward but well-intentioned. Stubborn and uncompromising.

Yeah that's me alright.
Mayans...boy they are good.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Mine was 117
Caban
Number 13
Earth- East/Red/Spiritual
Universal heart, heart chakra, water. Mentally active, rationalizing, clever, practical, liberal, progressive controversial, strong convictions.

describes me pretty well I think.

edit on 27-11-2012 by goldenchick because: because I wanted to

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I'm a White Rhythmic Wizard.

'I Organize in order to Enchant
Balancing Receptivity
I seal the Output of Timelessness
With the Rhythmic tone of Equality
I am guided by my own power doubled'

'Qualities of White Wizard: Integrity, heart-knowing, alignment with divine will, magician, shaman, night-seer, priest, enchanter, psychic, jaguar, torch bearer, magic.'

That jives...given the things I've done in the astral plane and in the desert with the spirits.

edit on 27-11-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join