It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Birthdate into Mayan astrology

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Its like that mayan dream spell
i get dragon here 2 on both but this one has cool visuals of the calenders and stuff
MAYAN DREAM SPELL IMIX EAST—RED—INITIATES

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Oooooh the descriptions are spot on, thanks for posting this OP.

My number is 10. Manifest it.

It just tickles me to see that and knowing what I know about my ability to do just that.

Tickle me indeed.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I am 222
number 1
Glyph - IK
North - White - Stores

Galactic Portal

Guide - IK
Suporter - Caban
Activator - Eb
Surprise - Cauac

White Magnetic Wind

I unify in order to communicate
attracting breath.
I seal the input of spirit
with the magnetic tone of purpose.
I am guided by my own power doubled.

I am a Galactic Activation Portal, enter me!

edit on 28-11-2012 by Manula because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
158 2 ETZNAB NORTH—WHITE—STORES OC IMIX LAMAT AKBAL

I have no idea about that.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
My sum was 250. I'm too tired to figure out what it means. Time for bed, I guess.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I'm a big fan of Mayan Astrology too. It's amazing how accurate it is. I strongly recommend it. ☺

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Mine was so spot on it's astounding

EB is my glyph -- South/Yellow; Emotional/Physic; Heart Chakra.
Relaxed, courteous, careful, sensitive and touchy. Easily hurt. Ambitious and hard working.

This is me 100% -- I'll love you unconditionally, put people before myself, very careful (not one to go out of my comfort zone) and you can make me cry at the drop of a hat. It's not hard for me to be hurt.

Guide: EB
Supporter: MANIK
Activator: IK
Surprises: MULUC

I'll be looking more into it

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by clairvoyantrose

You have a beautiful heart

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

Thank you so much

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Am i missing someting here? How can this be accurate when it uses the gregorian calendar in its equation?

The mayans had no idea of the gregorian calendar so there's no way they would of used it to work anything like this out. Just a thought,

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I must confess, despite my continued skepticism, the kin supposedly influencing this year of my life is - if interpreted as such (which is one reason I remain skeptical of such things) - pretty spot on.

Dedicating to enchant, universal receptiveness, timelessness, the power of death, and cooperation. The year has been filled with illness and near death of a loved one, having to "dedicate" myself to their care, a moment that is private and I won't get into which was timeless in a very personal way, and having to generate receptiveness and cooperation to help the aforementioned loved one by getting the hospital to listen to me so that they didn't end up killing her or making this worse than it could have been (which they nearly did.)

Could be total coincidence. Could be synchronicity.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
can anyone clarify,

Guide:
Supporter:
Activator:
Surprises:

what is "activator"? the "type" of person that will activate what? romance? your destiny? i dunno.. And for "surprises"? What kind of surprises? I did my fathers birthday for fun and he was "MULUC" while i was "OC Oak Dog" .. my "Supporter" was "MULUC". My father always supports me, but then again so do most decent fathers. I guess I'm just hoping someone can clarify for me.. is "Surprises" or "Activator" the type of girl I'm supposed to be attracted to? Or type of people I like to be around?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by jamespond

Mayan´s had two calendars they followed and which were used side by side, one calendar was 365 days long and other like this 260, this 260 calendar was for personal growth.

10 days galactic portal when people received spiritual energy the time when galatic portal opened to the galactic core and 20 core days when people use that energy to personal growth and study after the core days there were 5 days break when the cycle srtated again.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
7 MEN WEST—BLUE—TRANSFORMS MANIK KAN CHICCHAN CIMI

January 23rd 1988

What does that mean?

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing. Color and number does not match, the only thing i found very strange that i heart word KAN in my dreams and its my guide.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaberz
I'm a big fan of Mayan Astrology too. It's amazing how accurate it is. I strongly recommend it. ☺

How do you gauge its accuracy? Are there forecasts or something?
I haven't seen them; if anyone has do let me know.

If it's about the descriptiion of the numbers.... I have read very few that do NOT apply for a single person.

ETA: However, reading "my" number I've just read something really essential that does not apply.
It's the opposite of my experience.

edit on 1-12-2012 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join