It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican mayor beaten to death

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Spike Spiegle

These drug cartels are amongst the most worthless, spinless, barbaric dregs humanity has to offer. In fact, they are in my opinion, less than human and should be erased from the earth ina manner not unlike that which they deal out to "real", human beings.

Unlike the Taliban, these useless scum hurt the community as a whole and if there were a real reason for the US to invade a country and take care of an issue thae the countries own government is unable or unwilling to do, then I am all for it..!!

Wipe them out, their spawn and their supporters. Make a statement to these animals for once, that they will understand..!! And make it immpossible or unlikely that anyone elsewill ever be able to or willing to rise up in their place..!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

You need real muscle to even negotiate with them. They only understand strength. These sorts of people only respond to fear. You have to play off their paranoia. What Mexico should do is ask for DEA assistance like Bolivia had, which kept the country clean of drugs as well as kept drugs out of our country from there.

OR,

I would hire every last mercenary possible and wage an all out war on them. No formal military, just about 20-50 thousand mercenaries with gunships, all the best intelligence available, and all the armored vehicles they would need. I would only recruit American and English mercs. No south American mercs. I would make them sign a nondisclosure agreement that most of their pay would swing on.

I wouldn't say it is on behalf of the government or the citizens. I would pin it all on a mysterious benefactor that didn't exist. I would make tons of false publicity about this lone hero millionaire that takes part in the raids and acts like a sort of hero.

They would not know where to respond. The people would get behind it. A phantom army.

It would cost millions, but it also would make allot of money from the raids. You could pay them less if you let them keep what they seized. The drugs have to be destroyed though.

Then I would negotiate for their withdrawal, not their permanent existence. I would also not tell anyone in the government or the population, I would only tell the actual mercenaries what was going on, and then only the apointed general of that army. Everyone else would be on a need to know basis.

edit on 27-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Unfortunately, Blackwood is the only Merc agency with the manpower and resources to pull something like this off and the cost would be astrinomicallly expensive for any civillian funder.

Then there's the case that most of BW's peeps are'nt much better than the ones they would be going in to exterminate.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Do you mean BlackWater or BlackWood?

Would you mind posting what you know of BlackWood if so?

Thanks
edit on 013030p://am3006 by Spike Spiegle because: if

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
reply to post by Thurisaz

That's strange, I had a dream a few days ago in which a fire fight took place between cops and a Hispanic drug gang on my college campus. Perhaps these dreams are premonitions of drug related wars coming to America?

Yep reckon so. many years ago, people were going to their doctor suffering from anxiety attacks and they all claimed that they could not breath and feared they were going to suffocate...well about a week later, the big mud slide happened and buried practically the whole town!!
Aberfan

maybe people are starting to pick up on some major developments/changes that will happen?

edit on 27/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: spelling

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spike Spiegle

Do you mean BlackWater or BlackWood?

Would you mind posting what you know of BlackWood if so?

Thanks
edit on 013030p://am3006 by Spike Spiegle because: if

LOL sorry, I did mean Blackwater (dunno where I got Blackwood from)..

I am not 100% sure, but I think the name Blackwood was the name of a Merc agency in a TV show and was sorta hinted at being the same agency as the RL Blackwater. I just can't remember what show it was.. But yea, Blackwater is what I meant..lol
edit on 11/27/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Blackwater is no where near large enough or have enough heavy equipment to do a damned thing.

There job is to protect V.I.P's or to undertake very specific missions.

And none of this is for free either.

Private Mercs don't give a toss about anything apart from the paycheck and the rush.

SS
edit on 023030p://am3010 by Spike Spiegle because: to

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Send in a couple of Reaper drones, apache helicopters and Delta Force

Within a month this crap would stop.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

She was a brave woman.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
well .. with the American (death dealing) government being so hell bent on invading countries and killing people ... they might as well drum up some public support through the same means with a difference .. rather than killing scores of innocent civilians in Afgan, Iraq, Pakistan etc etc .. why not focus your aggression on these b&$tards instead and kill a few birds with one stone .. it will get rid of thousands or criminals, have a massive impact on the illegal drug trade and perhaps stem the corruption in the long run.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Step 1 in the process of doing away with them would very well have to be
the deregulation of certain things we aren't allowed to talk about here,
that would attack their monetary backing.

Step 2 is to use what we learned when we did the same with the drink
and prepare for the migration from one source of income to the next,
you take tax money that may or may not come from what we are not
allowed to speak of and apply it to law enforcement with a specific goal
of attacking organized crime.

Step 3 repeat step two until you get something akin to the balance we
now have with that type of crime in the U.S. while that crime still exists
here it is no where near as powerful as it was when they had access
to the exorbitant profits made in a sate of prohibition of alcohol.

The sheer profit margin on things which are illegal are what drives the
over zealous use of force to protect those profits, it they drop to a
30% profit margin on any illegal activity they choose to do after
ending the 3000% profit margins it just may well not be worth
it for them to apply as much force.

Also i would point out that not all of the organizations in organized
crime kept on doing illegal things, many did of course but some
decided that instead of getting 30% profit margin from illegal things
they could pull close to that on a legitimate business and simply
went that rout....... why do illegal things when the legal things
are close to as profitable. like i said not all but some would go that
rout as well.

on a side note, i feel like such a child being restricted in what can and
cannot be discussed as to breaking news, i can understand the desire
to not allow threads and posts that are specifically to promote the use
of illegal things or illegal acts but to discuss something in context of
news and it being very pertinent to the news its about is very childish,
almost plugging your ears shutting your eyes and going lalalala this
stuff doesn't happen!

We are all adults and this is major news and a major issue in the real
world today, to be forbidden to discuss news on a site like this is asking
a bit too much if you ask me. I have honestly let it get to me to the point
of considering terminating my account and finding a more, for lack of
a better word, adult forum to speak about these things on.
edit on 27-11-2012 by bloodreviara because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I see some of you thinking that if the border between Mexico and the US is closed, that will stop the cartels from getting money. Others say go to the root of the problem and lower the demand of drugs.

Well you guys are wrong, the first group are just overly nationalistic US citizens and the last group have no idea what is this about.

Those drug cartels and drug lords don't sell drugs because they want to sell drugs, they do it to get money and power. If you shut down drug trade they will change to something else because they need money and power.

And if you say that if you kill one, another will take its place. I don't think that if you don't know when you will die but you will most surely die you won't even try to step up into "the game". To have no idea when you hear a plane going above your house if it would launch a rocket. To never know when a sniper will have you in his sights but to be sure that will happen soon. Psychological war like this one would kill the cartels faster than they can inject heroine.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Another wasted life for the war on things we apparently can't mention.

No drug discussion..? I guess I'll have to find somewhere else to discuss the state of the world.

As for killing the leaders.. the leaders stay out of the spotlight, not to mention all the informants they have.

The people trafficking are just poor people, who need the money. They dont need to use the same person every time, not to mention all the ways they transport drugs without even being detected.
edit on 27-11-2012 by cartesia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
How can you guys expect the average Mexican civilian to fight against the government sponsored drug cartels ?!

We're talking billions of tax-free underground revenues for both the US and Mexican governments (and whoever else's countries might be taking a piece of the pie too in return for aiding and abetting).

You really think these drug cartels are operating all on their own ? It may have started out that way decades ago. But with the advantage of newer technologies (computers, satellite, military defense, etc), these cartels needed to take political and law enforcement officials into their circle in order to keep their businesses operating without a hitch.

Come on folks... this is a conspiracy site.

I think most of us on here are more than familiar with the whole CIA-Afghanistan opium trade.

Do you really think the US military complex finances itself solely from the taxpayer dollar ? They would've been bankrupt and out of the game over 3 decades ago. Pfft.

The illusion of the Mexican and US governments talking about "fighting back" and "putting a stop to it" is nothing but smoke and mirrors. I think we all know that.

The only problem these governments are having is the fact that their offspring (the cartels) have gotten out of control and are trying to take over the sandbox. THAT is the true fight going on here between governments and the cartels.

There is no "war on drugs" other than them fighting to make sure that the revenues keep flowing straight into government(s) hands rather than someone else's.

Every time my friends start jabbering on about how the drug cartels need to be stopped (while smoking a joint, i might add) I explain this sentiment to them. Every time I get the same response that "the governments are fighting the cartels" and that "the war on drugs is to stop the cartels". I can never get a word in edge-wise, but I know how stupid they really are at the end of the day...

Of course the USG is accepting funding from many places outside of tax-dollars, especially defense and intelligence agencies. Their biggest outside revenues for now are the drug-trade and of course direct corporate alliances and government contractor status.
edit on 27-11-2012 by slayer420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
What some of you don't know... is that the gang members in this cartels are not even mexicans. They come from South America: Salvador, Colombia... etc...
Mexico is being overrun by illegals also... plus, the Government doesn't really help a lot.. neighboring Governments.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I have always wondered why violent crime, aggression, and threats are more tolerated than substances. This site gives the nod to all the ideas generated about retaliation, and killing the cartel, degrading them, talking about the gory details of the execution and then calls out substance use talk.

I am much more concerned about a thug at the end of my bed with a shot gun than someone minding their own business consuming something in the privacy of their own home with no history of violent crime. And find all the violent sentiments as, if not more distasteful than consumption banter.
edit on 27-11-2012 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
In the middle ages people were only save behind city walls to keep the worst criminals out. It is not the same situaiton, by once law and order is on the backfoot and there is quite a big price to fight over that is what you get.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Not the greatest place to go for a holiday I suspect!!

And this isn't just restricted to Mexico, it's spreading throughout Central America! I read the other day that Guatemala has become one of the deadliest places to live and lets not forget Columbia!!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by christoph

My thoughts exactly. These cartel leaders flaunt their status and money, so should be easy to locate.
Send in the drones.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by XLR8R

As long as they're tied to the Alphabet Agencies in the US there will be little to no stopping them. Look at Operation Fast and Furious. Plus the war on drugs is way to profitable to stop.
edit on 26-11-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

Yes, without the war on drugs and the war on "Al Quaeda" the PTB would have to dismantle about 95% of their security state/military industrial complex - can't have THAT.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join