It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend Rant... :O

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I have a message for a lot of the guys on ATS writing about "relationships"

Oh... but its not from me...

I will now turn over the keyboard to the girlfriend....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading over some of the threads about relationships and dating, specifically posted from obviously jaded males, it was slightly offensive. Not because I am a female and there seemed to be a lot of female bashing, but because of the complete lack of common sense when it comes to the dating world from these female bashers.

As far as I can see the reason you are single is not because women are "crazy", its because you whine and complain more than us females do! No woman wants to be with someone who sounds like another woman, if that were the case they would be dating WOMEN, not you! Women want a man, we have enough girlfriends. We dont need our boyfriends and husbands to need more "emotional support" than we do. Not at all saying that the "emotional support" is not given when its appropriate, however we dont want to listen to you complain about problems that really do not have signifigance. It's as bad as when females fish for compliments, but complaining about how you don't have a girlfriend absolutely falls under this catergory!

Also stop with the low self esteem attitudes, in all reality it makes us pity you, not want to rip your clothes off. If you have that much to complain about yourself what makes you think thats going to help our case in any way? Confidence is sexy, doesnt matter what you look like. Your pity party is a complete turn off and only makes us see all of your "faults" that you believe you have. How about focusing on the good things?

You guys aren't single because you can't find a girlfriend. I don't believe that for a second. You guys are single because you're whiney and complain and have low self esteem and from what i've read are clearly going for the wrong kind of girls. I'm not trying to say that all girls are wonderful and would never be mean because I know girls can be terrible, in a destroy your whole life kind of way. Just keep in mind that people in general will treat you how you allow them to.

You want a girlfriend? Get some confidence! Don't have any? Then that is your problem and not the fault of the female population! You guys using us is just an excuse for you to be lazy and have something else to complain about. Once again a total turn off. If you're not happy then it's your job to fix it, not ours to coddle your ego. When we do its just a band aid solution because it really doesn't fix a thing. You still have no confidence. I would much rather be with someone who is far too cocky than someone whos ego I have to stroke every night to feel like they are happy.

The saying "nice guys finish last" must have been thought up by one of you lazy no self esteem mommas boys. It's an absolute disgrace to guys in general because nice guys don't always finish last but the guys that put zero effort into a real relationship as well as themselves. I've known plenty of very nice sweet guys that have women in their lives and are very happy. It's the nice guys that are happy with themselves that will always come out on top. It's also these nice guys that are happy with themselves that find women with the same mind set. As a guy would you really want to be with someone with so much to complain about or someone who is happy and fun?

Bottom line, you're single because you allow yourselves to be. You love the negativity and you love the complaining and probably all of the sympathy and whatever else comes along with your pity party. If youre not happy with yourself, no girl would want to be happy with you.

Its very simple. Fix your own issues, become happy non lazy people, stop making excuses for yourselves and see what happens.

--------------------------------------------------------

Uhhh... ya!

So there....

Sorry?

Comments?

edit on 26-11-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
You actually let your female on the internet?

You're asking for trouble...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

well said , having just read the thread , the darkside, claiming all women were physco , crazy etc well done for handing your keyboard over.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend

Please just forgive the above poster. He was raised by the Ferengi.

P

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

ROFLMAO!!!

That made my night!!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

LOL - now how do you go about proving that you just handed your "girlfriend" the keyboard?

After all, you are the king of "riddle me this"...............

A picture of the 2 of you and your profile page will be sufficient.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft
reply to post by Akragon

LOL - now how do you go about proving that you just handed your "girlfriend" the keyboard?

After all, you are the king of "riddle me this"...............

A picture of the 2 of you and your profile page will be sufficient.

DISCLAIMER:

Anyone who knows what i post about can tell you that "message" is NOT from me...

Thats why i seperated what i contributed...

The proof is in my threads...

And WHY would i bash my own kind anyways?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
uh relationships are two ways ya know...

You love the negativity and you love the complaining and probably all of the sympathy and whatever else comes along with your pity party.

You know why I'm single? cause my x girlfriend (and the last 5 I've dated, consecutively) is exactly as you described. Seeking attention for the smallest of things, whining all the time about what I do and who I hang around with. Shopping with her eyes closed for items that will be worn anywhere from 1 week to 2 months max (what a waste of cash), complaining when I go clubbing and when I drink or smoke, telling me to stop training cause I'm getting too big....then complaining a few months later that I've lost too much weight....WHAT THE HELL DOES IT TAKE TO PLEASE THEM?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

P

Ouch, don't squeeze the lobes so hard!!!!! O.o

*runs back into the corner*

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

uh relationships are two ways ya know...

DISCLAIMER:

This ain't from me dude.. *dives for cover*

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I absolutely agree with you, relationships are two ways. I would never expect any guy to be happy with me if I was doing that. I would say my rant is for people in general, it just happened to be the males that were female bashing and the woe is me threads that sparked it.

As far as what it takes to please us, I can't speak for every woman so what might please me may not please someone else.

-------------------------

*peeks out*

That wasn't so bad...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I've never complained about women online. Especially not on ATS

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I'm single because I don't like people in general, it's difficult to meet women when you're not interested in taking the time to get to know someone.

I also tend to get bored with relationships after about 3 months or so, that's usually the limit of my patience when it comes to women.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Sounds like someone broke the shackles and escaped from the kitchen.

( ducks looks for cover ! )

Lol...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

I usually just ignore them. I mean if a woman is gonna take the time to point out "minor" defects in yourself then it is customary and polite to do the same to them!

Thats what I did anyway. A majority of women are witches anyway so it is a case of trial and error. I went through plenty before I eventually found my little darlin'. All the rest where either too self-absorbed with themselves or wanted to model myself to match their idea of a perfect man or a long lost love. I just kicked them to the kerb as soon as "You know I love you... But..." line came up.

There is no woman on earth who has the capability of changing me.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

This ain't from me dude.. *dives for cover* ...

Lol I expected worse...

-------------------------

I've also noticed women tend to go out of their ways (Some!! not all, in fact most :up
to please us (In all the wrong ways), a couple of months down you start realizing everything is changing..their sense of fashion, the type of music they listen to, the movies they watch, the people they hang with.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

Your post reminded me of this song, can't think why...

Unfortunately, I had to post the clean version due to T+C.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

so to the chick posting under her boyfreinds name, how many women have you dated? and out of those women how many made you wonder about there mental stability due to there actions. please do tell

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I see ideas like this play out all the time lol if they would just change who
they are then they would be perfectly fine!

cut to 5 years into a marriage and the realization that this women does
not love you at all but who you had to pretend to be for he to be with you,
this kind of advice is one of the things that lead to divorce and horrid relationships,
find someone who loves that needy, women like man you are and be
happy would be my advice.

trying to force people into a mold of who they are not is just as bad
as those guys who blame all their problems on women, the advice
should be: wait until you find someone you make happy just by
being yourself, if you do this then life is easy peasy........ all you
have to change is your patience. oh and turn off the video game
and go hang out with people or go to an internet cafe, library,
if you don't get out there you cant strut your womenly manliness lol

there again i never said i give good advice!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
As far as I can see the reason you are single is not because women are "crazy", its because you whine and complain more than us females do!

Sure about that?

So on Thanksgiving I had to work and wasnt sure what to do for dinner. My gf says dont worry I will bring you food. So I start my shift at 7pm, and have to leave my house at 6:20. At 5:45pm she calls as I am getting ready, I call back at 6:25 after I get some gas. She is pissed off and tells me shes mad I didnt pick up and now shes not interested in seeing me and I can find my own food. So I have a 12 hour shift with no food now.

Next day she calls like nothing happened and asks me what I want for Christmas.

Then some guy emails me saying my gf wanted to be his Sugar Baby for the holidays and some other things. I ask her about it and she said it was a friend of her ex bf who was trying to cause trouble. Then she tells me to email him back saying we arent even going out. Then she tells me to find out who the person was and what their name was, although supposedly she knew who it was since she told me it was her ex bf's friend. Then she screams at me saying it was someone trying to do a business deal for her club and I screwed up a multi million dollar deal. I could go on ... but you get the point.

Crazy.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DocHolidaze

DISCLAIMER:

Still not me....
---------------------------------------------------

One, My relationship history is no ones business aside from my own.

Two, This rant was not about the mental stability of women (as I can see theres enough of that on here), more so the mental stability of the men complaining about not having a girlfriend and feeling the need to verbally slaughter the female population.

This thread started because of how many "woe is me" threads i've seen, and i'm not even a member on here at the moment. I just happened to be looking his shoulder and was disgusted at how pathetic these men sound and and thought "wow, no wonder youre single"

It's really just another way of thinking about why these guys are single instead of how everyone else just agrees and continues to put women down for being "crazy".

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join