It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AIPAC, decapitators inside US government: Intelligence analyst

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by FreebirdGirl

I agree,FreebirdGirl,and if it had to transpire as this thread title says, ,Michelle should be on the phone to Vera Wang or whichever designer she favours-she'd most likely be needing a stylish l'il black dress sometime soon.Or perhaps,cheerful yet understated daywear for visits to an asylum ,after his "breakdown".

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Please read the OP before commenting.

Peace

Listen, bub, don't get snarky with me. I read the OP, and all the related links and went to all the 'sources', and I didn't find anything to back up the sensational claims about Zioninsts and Jews besides somebody claiming to have 'insider information from an undisclosed source. If you can, please point them out to us.

However, I DID notice that in the OP the memorandum was all run together to make it much more difficult to understand. Here, let me quote the first part in the proper form from the actual WH link.

MEMORANDUM FOR THE HEADS OF EXECUTIVE DEPARTMENTS AND AGENCIES

SUBJECT: National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs

This Presidential Memorandumtransmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs within departments and agencies to deter, detect, and mitigate actions by employees who may represent a threat to national security. These threats encompass potential espionage, violent acts against the Government or the Nation, and unauthorized disclosure of classified information, including the vast amounts of classified data available on interconnected United States Government computer networks and systems.

(bolding mine)
Now, as you can plainly see, it is a MEMORANDUM. Not a law or a policy in itself. Says so right in the title.

It is a memorandum that TRANSMITS a new policy to the heads of executive departments and agencies.

That new policy is titled (in part) the National Insider Threat Policy. This policy is to set the Minimum Standards (anyone with military or government experience knows what THOSE are! Usually pains in the rear!) for dealing with people working in the government who are threats to the national security.

I stated that the standards were to deal with people who blabbed too much, and I will give you that it also says 'violent acts' but it refers to 'potential espionage' and 'unauthorized disclosure of classified information', both of which i submit are people blabbing too much. So my opinion is ahead two to one.

Now, did that provide enough constructive comment for you or are you still in a snit?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Everyone please stop... If he really wanted to get rid of people... he would keep it on the lowest level (the need to know level) not make it public.
Come on guys, use ur reasoning...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Montana

BuB?
Thanks for the laugh.

And if you can just slow down for at least one second, you will see in the OP that I am asking for information rather than stating a fact.

People...read the OP content AND the source...then post your input. If you can't do both, do us all a favor and don't post at all because you are only REACTING to half the issue.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Osito
Everyone please stop... If he really wanted to get rid of people... he would keep it on the lowest level (the need to know level) not make it public.
Come on guys, use ur reasoning...

Or he would slowly roll out his agenda until it became the norm in our every day lives. We'll get used to it, don't worry.

When we are immune to it, it's all good, nothing to see, move along, business as usual.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Montana

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
My Navy background prompts me to look at the thrust of the document:

"This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs..."

It means: "This Memorandum is the predictable mindless tripe to tell you what the book attached is. The book ATTACHED, entitled: 'National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards...etc., etc.,' is your guide to developing insider threat programs."

That's all it says; the rest is bombastic blather--also known as filler.

That's why it's not an MSM story....

I agree. This is a letter of transmittal.But then we couldn't be having this lovely panic attack and fear fest, and some members may have to go without their recommended daily amount. And where would the fun be in that?

Just put on your rain coat, grab an umbrella, step back and watch the spit fly.

Please don't comment until you have donned your sheepskin. Oh, wait...

Peace

Just asking for information? BS! If you were just asking for information you would not have replied to my post with "Please don't comment before donning your sheepskin." You started this little side trip, not me.I was agreeing with a previous poster and stating my belief that this was all fantasy. This an opinion I came to AFTER reading all your sources. I STILL have seen nothing that supports any witch hunt for Zionists and Jews. Have you? If so please post it.

Thanks.

And sorry about the bub, It is a term I use in general conversation, not implying any gender classification.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
My Navy background prompts me to look at the thrust of the document:

"This Presidential Memorandum transmits the National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards for Executive Branch Insider Threat Programs (Minimum Standards) to provide direction and guidance to promote the development of effective insider threat programs..."

It means: "This Memorandum is the predictable mindless tripe to tell you what the book attached is. The book ATTACHED, entitled: 'National Insider Threat Policy and Minimum Standards...etc., etc.,' is your guide to developing insider threat programs."

That's all it says; the rest is bombastic blather--also known as filler.

That's why it's not an MSM story....

I agree. This is a letter of transmittal.But then we couldn't be having this lovely panic attack and fear fest, and some members may have to go without their recommended daily amount. And where would the fun be in that?

Just put on your rain coat, grab an umbrella, step back and watch the spit fly.

Please don't comment until you have donned your sheepskin. Oh, wait...

Peace

Just asking for information? BS! If you were just asking for information you would not have replied to my post with "Please don't comment before donning your sheepskin." You started this little side trip, not me.I was agreeing with a previous poster and stating my belief that this was all fantasy. This an opinion I came to AFTER reading all your sources. I STILL have seen nothing that supports any witch hunt for Zionists and Jews. Have you? If so please post it.

Thanks.

And sorry about the bub, It is a term I use in general conversation, not implying any gender classification.

Again, please read the OP.

The sources are the exact claim and I merely brought it forward for discussion as we do.

The title, the content are intact. Without change nor enhancement from myself and therefore are deserving of discussion and NOT ridicule.

No one here is "witch Hunting" as you claim. Rather, we are discussing all possible interpretations of the content. You have jumped to a conclusion before reading the thread.

Believe it or not but we are truly Denying Ignorance.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I don't know why I bother sometimes. I replied and I don't even get a response.

Well, in the link I provided there is a lot of information that supports what I have said and it also provides information as to why this law even exists and the long term agenda behind it.
But never mind, I have wasted my time yet again.

It is a very short vid but sums it up precisely.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

The sources are the exact claim and I merely brought it forward for discussion as we do.

The title, the content are intact. Without change nor enhancement from myself and therefore are deserving of discussion and NOT ridicule.

No one here is "witch Hunting" as you claim. Rather, we are discussing all possible interpretations of the content. You have jumped to a conclusion before reading the thread.

Peace

Again, I READ THE THREAD. I also read all your sources. I replied to a previous poster in agreement and you decided you needed to make a snide comment about me being a sheep (apparently you are NOT seeking other opinions). Now you are trying to say that I am not 'understanding' you? Right.

I am done here. What a joke.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by jude11

I don't know why I bother sometimes. I replied and I don't even get a response.

Well, in the link I provided there is a lot of information that supports what I have said and it also provides information as to why this law even exists and the long term agenda behind it.
But never mind, I have wasted my time yet again.

It is a very short vid but sums it up precisely.

My apologies.

I was not ignoring your post but I have been replying to so many.

This "agenda" you are referring to is embraced by many but I can't comment on it because although I may have my opinions, I have no facts.

What I think of Obama has been laid out in many other threads and posts of mine. I truly wish I had solid facts tho.

Now saying that, I also have to say IMO that Obama is the most dangerous threat to not only America but Western Ideals we have ever seen or ever will see. Not only Western but the entire Globe.

The man is nothing but a legalized terrorist who has a license to kill anytime, anywhere, anyhow and however many he decides when he wakes up in the morning. A true Psychopath.

But, I never said this...

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

omg, you are stating you don't have opinion because you don't have facts and then you refer to him as a psychopath = contradiction.

There are facts in the information I provided. Never mind.

You didn't even look at the links.

People are not discussing the issue you raised or even willing to, they just drop by, spit out their opinion to cause an argument, stay for maybe two posts and then leave and did we learn anything?

No, guess not. Have fun arguing with the trolls

edit on 26/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: grammar

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by jude11

omg, you are stating you don't have opinion because you don't have facts and then you refer to him as a psychopath = contradiction.

There are facts in the information I provided. Never mind.

You didn't even look at the links.

People are not discussing the issue you raised or even willing to, they just drop by, spit out their opinion to cause an argument, stay for maybe two posts and then leave and did we learn anything?

No, guess not. Have fun arguing with the trolls

edit on 26/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: grammar

This is what I get when replying to a post whining about "I don't know why I bother sometimes. I replied and I don't even get a response. "

I asked for input because of my lack of knowledge on the subject. Last time I checked, this is acceptable.

I have tried to steer the conversation back to the OP but that's just something that happens too many times here. People have opinions...all good IMO. But all too often, it gets derailed.

I addressed your post as the OP should but you seem bent on just "Stating" your case rather than laying it out. If we have to follow links all the time...

Peace

edit on 26-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Peace

Again, I READ THE THREAD. I also read all your sources. I replied to a previous poster in agreement and you decided you needed to make a snide comment about me being a sheep (apparently you are NOT seeking other opinions). Now you are trying to say that I am not 'understanding' you? Right.

I am done here. What a joke.

Ok,

I tried to be polite, reasonable and logical.

Perhaps I misread you as being argumentative, defensive, dismissive and rude. If I misinterpreted your post or intentions, my apologies are definitely in order. Not my intention whatsoever.

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I certainly don't trust the guy, but this seems like he's trying to look out for moles, leaks, and the like. Can't see anything related to "zionism" (whatever that even is...) in that memo. Would you care to elaborate?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
I certainly don't trust the guy, but this seems like he's trying to look out for moles, leaks, and the like. Can't see anything related to "zionism" (whatever that even is...) in that memo. Would you care to elaborate?

Here:

investmentwatchblog.com...

And now here..but...

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Between leaks Ft Hood events and attempts on his life I think the President is going to make sure upstarts don't get to start up. Where's the problem? Why is everything suspect. This man is not among TPTB. He is a pawn in place to pacify the people, make us think we have a Democracy.

There are 400 of Americans first families in charge.
They are the Heritage Foundation Families and largest is the Waltons who own Walmarts.
It is only a matter of time before we are the United States of Walmart.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by jude11

Between leaks Ft Hood events and attempts on his life I think the President is going to make sure upstarts don't get to start up. Where's the problem? Why is everything suspect. This man is not among TPTB. He is a pawn in place to pacify the people, make us think we have a Democracy.

There are 400 of Americans first families in charge.
They are the Heritage Foundation Families and largest is the Waltons who own Walmarts.
It is only a matter of time before we are the United States of Walmart.

The REAL problem is that he believes he's in charge. And while he's at the helm...

But let's look from another angle. What if he is truly in charge with the backing of the elite and we are only being led to believe he isn't?

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm normally with ya Jude, but you've missed me on this one. I was very concerned until I did read the links off the OP story and realized the only source talking about Zionists, Israelis or Decapitations of U.S. Leadership is the news service owned and operated by Iran. Err... Kinda like Pravda or (in my view sometimes) Russia TV speaking as experts on internal US matters.

I'm as sick as anyone with Obama's obsession with security and I'm starting to feel a little draft of fascism with my winter breeze. He is a little of everything to everyone, indeed. This just seems like a Mole hunt for no one and everyone.....like the CIA was on for years upon years while their biggest one was a member of the team. Errr.. FBI too now that I think of it.. Ouch... bad history all around with security. So I kinda doubt the whole Coup concept that decapitation suggests in the Iranian article. Wishful thinking on their part, I'm sure.....but very premature in the reporting I'd say. lol...

Obama could spend a little less time on paranoia and a little MORE time on ECONOMIC matters though..like fixing a Jan 2 issue perhaps? Seems to me he has no OTHER business until that little detail is done. After all, it was a 3-way deal that made this nightmare and he was the 3rd to have to sign off on it back then. It's his to fix too.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

as you are " asking for information " - ok :

this " story " is the ravings of a wing-nut building thier fantasy on a genuine peice of information that has no actual corrolation with thier claim

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Zionists Agents? Its like being concerned about South Korean Agents. It aint like America is the country which is armed by a foreign nation whose citizens have to do 3 years of mandatory military service and have to follow a foreign policy in line with their backers.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join