It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Incredible Technological Precision of the Ancients

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by mblahnikluver

This is an excellent video. Thanks so much for posting it!

I didn't realize that the Tesla Tower on Long Island was built on an aquifer:

FYI, Long Island features some of the most extensive and rich aquifers anywhere, they are structured in layers and you can't build anywhere without being on top of an aquifer.

By the way I find the picture above hilarious. Why are the lightning bolts emanating from the tower? That's not how it was intended to function. This pic was created to impress people with mental capacity of a small child.

The video points out that we have polluting explosion energy when we could have clean implosion energy.

Well if it does point this out, this gotta be one idiotic video.

edit on 28-11-2012 by buddhasystem because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
High Level Technology

Looked at the video and it's a High Level Idiocy.

Sure granite is slightly radioactive. But to say that it is "electrifying the air" is a grossly misleading statement, to the point of utter stupidity. The presenters in the video are playing to the dumbest of the audience.

It's hard to even measure ionization caused by granite. And ionization does not mean that anything is "electrified". That's for morons among us. Some swallow that.

By the way, bananas are quite radioactive for those of you who didn't know. Sometimes crates of bananas set off radioactivity alarms at storage and transportation facilities. Does it make Costa Rica a secret power plant?

Duh.

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   

All we have to do is believe our own eyes.

(And deal with the cognitive dissonance caused by contrasting what we see with what we've been taught.
)

How the AE cut stone with 'saws'

Mary since you seem to believe everything a fringe site tells you to believe here is a challenge, look at the cuts in the stone - are they thin and even? Yes or No? Modern cuts are very thin and the sides even - these are not - guess what that shows?
edit on 28/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

I recently ordered a couple other books on ancient technology. I should be getting them this week!

Care to share the titles? (I might want to read them, too!)

posted on Nov, 28 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Ancient Egyptian copper furnance - oddly we find their furnances and their slag, and all the items necessary to make copper & bronze tools but oddly no high technology - why is that Mary?

These images from a study on early smelting in the eastern med

You'll need to believe much harder to make these disappear. Focus on Dunn's claim that 'earth changes' got rid of all the evidence for high technology - repeat that dogma until they disappear, lol

edit on 28/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I recently ordered a couple other books on ancient technology. I should be getting them this week!

Care to share the titles? (I might want to read them, too!)

Sorry I missed this. Here they are:
I got this one from an ATS thread. It might have been this one lol.
Architects of the Underworld
These are the rest
Ancient Egypt 39000 BCE
Lost Technologies of Ancient Egypt

This isn't really on technology but i love Robert Schoch. I did a paper 12yrs ago on the Sphinx and water erosion. I emailed him and he actually responded and sent me information for my paper. It caused quite the controversy in my class but I got an A. I will never forget that. I follow his work and I enjoy it. I am waiting on a new book by Brien Foerster which he is working on now. It's currently available via Amazon Kindle only.
I dont like book readers so I'll have to wait for the actual book format. I follow him on FB and he and Schoch were just in South America doing research for the book. They posted all kinds of vids and pics to their FB pages. It was awesome! I am interested in the Puma Punku parts of the book, another favorite site of mine
Forgotten Civilization

Here is the E-Book if you have a Kindle. It's only 5 bucks.
Lost Ancient Technology of Peru and Bolivia

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I consider this to be technology...of THEIR time. It doesn't have to be machines. The Egyptians were good at what they did. We do not give them enough credit of their knowledge.

I have a question for you. Have you ever watched "Revelation of the Pyramids" or "The Pyramid Code?"

I don't think Egyptians had what we have today but I do think they had their own "tech" to do what they did. If we can't replicate what they did back then with what little tools they had and we have advanced machines, how can you not consider what they did advanced "tech?"

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Thanks!!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

You assume that everyone who watches these takes everything said as fact. Some do and some dont. I don't. I like these documentaries because they give me a starting point for my own research. I enjoy these topics and research them on my own. I don't believe everything said in these documentaries as fact but I also don't believe what mainstream tells me about these places. I'm old enough to form my own opinion based on my own research and yes my opinions change with the more I read.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Thanks!!

You're welcome

I have a HUGE Wish List on Amazon that is all categorized. I try and buy a couple books a week. I always buy the cheapest ones. I don't mind used books at all!! I have amassed quite the collection since my fiancee introduced me to Amazon. We don't have any local used bookstores and the normal bookstores never have these books available in them. Where i use to live had a lot of used bookstores and i use to get a lot of these types of books there but i actually find them cheaper on Amazon.

Happy reading!!

I'm gonna start the Architects of the Underworld Sunday on my day off. I'm sure it will give me tons to look into!

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
There are many ways to achieve the same results.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight
There are many ways to achieve the same results.

Deep.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Yes, we are capable of such intellectual, technical, spiritual, and/or creative scientific achievements.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheLight

Yes, we are capable of such intellectual, technical, spiritual, and/or creative scientific achievements.

Fully.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I would bet that a good portion of the population had a photographic memory back in the ancient times.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I see that Christopher Dunn was a presenter last month at the Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK) 2012.

From the "About CPAK" page:

Warning: This conference may address untraditional viewpoints subject to prosecution by the paradigm police. If you work in an untenured position in academia or other learning institution where unorthodox thinking is discouraged we advise you to avoid this event.

Yes, I see the paradigm police well represented on this thread and the Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World thread.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I see that Christopher Dunn was a presenter last month at the Conference on Precession and Ancient Knowledge (CPAK) 2012.

I see that the conference is sponsored by the Binary Research Institute.

From their "About Us" page:

The Binary Research Institute was formed in 2001 to support and fund research regarding the hypothesis that the Sun is part of a binary star system. It is the goal of the Binary Research Institute to present evidence for this theory, showing that the motion of the sun along a binary orbital path can result in and better explain the same precessional motion that current LuniSolar and Earth Wobble theories attempt to account for.

The Binary Research Institute is dedicated to the exploration of theories that aim to expand our understanding of celestial motion as it relates to our own Solar System, and the Earth over long periods of time.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

I see that the conference is sponsored by the Binary Research Institute.

I decided to visit the web page of this distinguished institution. Here's what I found:

From falling balls to an electric shock, gravity and electromagnetism are the forces we experience daily.

So the members submit themselves to electric shock, daily? Interesting. Must be having a clarifying effect on their minds, or something.

Also,

More scientists need a companion star

True, most single scientists wouldn't mind dating a star.

And of course, all of that has to appear in the thread on Ancient Egypt and the alleged high technology developed there, of all places. Any woo-woo thread ultimately ends like that, a cesspool for ALL sorts of woo-woo.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Yes, I see the paradigm police well represented on this thread and the Dr. Semir Osmanagich Regarding Pyramids Found All Over the World thread.

You mean the people pointing out Osmie made up stuff, lies and fraud- yep and proud to be doing so - conmen in any area of knowledge should be confronted, as should those who mindlessly support them - don't you think so Mary?
edit on 30/11/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Frequencies again, now from Osmanagich!

we should become planetary Maya with sophisticated technology which will harmoniously connect the frequencies of the Sun and our psyches

Well, you could see it coming!

The word "frequency" always acts like a red flag to me, as it is for some reason a word woo-woos like a lot, and throw about in absurd ways despite its having a rigid, and not especially thrilling, definition in the scientific world (three others are "energy," "vibration," and "field").

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join