It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

yeah.... did you like the whole "Fighting back only makes it stronger" stuff near the end of the first video?

That, I think, was the most obvious part.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Aliens could exist, but, don't have to.
We know too little to can give the final answer on that question.
The Space, meaning, Universum, is huge, so, we must can look into every corner of it, to can answer.
That needs a time.
If we continue in such a way, for a billion (milliard) of years, we can make anything we want, I am sure of that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
As soon as I saw this, "spiritual survival", I new it was crap. This should be a red flag to all serious researchers (or folks that like to think these stories might be possible and not crap)

Anytime the word "spiritual" comes up, its crap in my book and I move on. But, thats me.

So you choose to ignore an entire facet of the human experience, and consider yourself being able to adequately discern the truth? Uhm, ok dude.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ah yes, I remember reading this.

it was brought up on ATS before. I don't remember which thread exactly, but it recommended reading the alien interview book.

to be honest, it sounds like she was telling half truths. at least when she starts talking about being a re-incarnated alien spirit; the only reason why the alien trusted her. to be honest I thought the story had a possibility of being true until she said that. just seemed a bit egotistical. 'Yeap, it talked to me because I am one of them.'

its as crazy as David IKE saying he can channel into reptilian minds/dimensions. (same concept.)

over-all its a good read, but being true? highly unlikely imo.

link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
It took a few sessions to read through and listen to everything provided by the OP, and as another post above mine expresses, it also left me feeling somewhat overwelmed and discouraged.......my "gut" instinct tells me there is something about this that is worthy of consideration...although I don't like it one bit, yet I feel "compelled" to have a deeper understanding......face "reality" so to speak.....

I am very interested in the follow-up thread the OP plans to make about RH- blood types, as this subject is very personal to me, and I will share more if it is warrented in that next thread. The only thing I will say here is that as a child I was able to "leave" my body and fly around, it actually scared the hell out of me......

What bothers me the most about my "perception" of Aliens, based on my research and "understanding" of the subject, is that they are "cold", sterile, practical beings that seem to live under some "hierchy" of command, very "duty" orientated...with a lack of "passion" or appreciation of the tactile, sensory experience of living on Earth.......touching, smelling, tasting, hearing.....telepathy also freaks me out...although I believe we all have it to a point.....the "nuances" of communication that I see as "special" would no longer be...LOL...although I guess you would also know bad intentions as well, which could be quite useful.....

I don't know, need to ponder this more....I don't want to leave this Earth yet...and if something horrible happens, and I have a "choice".......I think I would come back and help rebuild .....I Love it here more then I think I would like being apart of "The Domain" or any such thing.........

I think you should remain behind and ascend to the 4th dimension.

Your new abilities:

Telepathy & Telekinesis

link   
This whole story stinks to high heavens of the "Don't Forget, You are here forever" soul trap of earth thing that I have been seeing on the net for the past few years.

Basically, the entire purpose of this sort of story is "There is no hope of escape, even death cannot sve you from being our slave"

This Juxtaposed with the "We must keep this knowledge secret at all costs... SO TELL THEM ALL ABOUT IT!!!"

It's just embarrassingly transparent.

TL;DR "You are our slaves forever, don't even try to resist, please believe us! pretty please don't doubt that you are our slaves forever and we own your souls, don't doubt this sooper sekret knowledge that we are giving to you for reasons that are against our stated reasons!"

Not to mention the slight bit of misandry that was displayed in the opening passages of the first video... that [snip] was blatant as all [snip]

Still TL;DR This video is a fake, a sham, and one with deliberate intent.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
"My next thread will be about the alien connection to Rh negative blood type"

For #s and giggles I would love to know about this.

I am Rh Negative.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
OP VID: "How do we disseminate psychological conditioning to people who have deliberately chosen to disbelieve in our mass media disseminated psychological conditioning of society?"

The overriding emotional message of that video was: "Give Up"
edit on 26-11-2012 by ErtaiNaGia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
This whole story stinks to high heavens of the "Don't Forget, You are here forever" soul trap of earth thing that I have been seeing on the net for the past few years.

Basically, the entire purpose of this sort of story is "There is no hope of escape, even death cannot sve you from being our slave"

This Juxtaposed with the "We must keep this knowledge secret at all costs... SO TELL THEM ALL ABOUT IT!!!"

It's just embarrassingly transparent.

TL;DR "You are our slaves forever, don't even try to resist, please believe us! pretty please don't doubt that you are our slaves forever and we own your souls, don't doubt this sooper sekret knowledge that we are giving to you for reasons that are against our stated reasons!"

Not to mention the slight bit of misandry that was displayed in the opening passages of the first video... that [snip] was blatant as all [snip]

Still TL;DR This video is a fake, a sham, and one with deliberate intent.

The DEF is just complaining about the veil of forgetfulness.
The members of the DEF jump their eternal spirits out of their bodies at will.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Originally posted by Telos
I did spent 4 hours of my life watching this and I was overwhelmed by two different feelings. First the one of disbelief and anger for whoever came up with this and the second (if it were true) of despair, sadness an horror because there is no hope for us and we're domed. Either way, it left a very bad taste in my mouth.

We are not doomed.
The War of Liberation is over. October 2002 - October 2011
The Andromeda Council won.
The Pree Ta took out a huge cartwheel shaped underwater base in the Indian Ocean.
Learn more here from Tolec.

Am I suppose to feel better only because another video on youtube says so? You bring here a video as it was the undeniable truth. I have watched countless videos, read thousands of pages on the subject and is impossible to distinguish the truth from lies, the fantasy and imagination from reality.

link   
Me, personaly, haven't still seen the evidence for existance of aliens.
Need exact proves.

link   

Originally posted by Nicole101
"My next thread will be about the alien connection to Rh negative blood type"

For #s and giggles I would love to know about this.

I am Rh Negative.

We were all star seeded here from other star systems.
DNA sampling has proved that.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

The entire video was psychological programming, designed to remove the will to resist the current Global Bankers takeover of the planet, through obfuscation of reality, and playing to the inherent desire to disbelieve official stories, and believe fanciful stories.

They made up a story about aliens, with the overriding emotional themes of "Your soul is trapped here, and you are a slave forever, do not try to resist, no help is coming for you, there is no escape"

The whole thing was just a "Lay Down G.I." propaganda to attempt to reassert control over the dissident populations on the planet that are segregating themselves from the control of the global financial elite.

Don't talk to me about your little Story, I see right through it.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Do you think Tolec just sat down and made up the entire assault on an underwater reptilian base
in the Indian Ocean? Tolec appears to have too many details for a hoax.
Have you seen the Biospheres we will be riding on?
They Look Like 4 Seasons Hotels! Crystaline Fusion Generators?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia

The entire video was psychological programming, designed to remove the will to resist the current Global Bankers takeover of the planet, through obfuscation of reality, and playing to the inherent desire to disbelieve official stories, and believe fanciful stories.

They made up a story about aliens, with the overriding emotional themes of "Your soul is trapped here, and you are a slave forever, do not try to resist, no help is coming for you, there is no escape"

The whole thing was just a "Lay Down G.I." propaganda to attempt to reassert control over the dissident populations on the planet that are segregating themselves from the control of the global financial elite.

Don't talk to me about your little Story, I see right through it.

You're very close!
That was the plan of the Cabal & Illuminati.
The Denver International Airport contingency plan. - Reduce the population to about 500 Million-
---------
Change of plans. The Cabal & Illuminati are on the run.
I think most have already bugged out to planet Xeta : Tau Ceti Star System : Cetes Constellation

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

um, I am not going to ask for a source. lol

I always thought the big eyed ones were the suits the small beady eyed ones wear.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Yes that I fully understand but what does that have to do with RH Negative?

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nicole101

Yes that I fully understand but what does that have to do with RH Negative?

We have a VERY diversified gene pool.
That includes various blood types. The DNA can probably trace our ancestors to the star
system of origin.
Our ancestors are on the Andromeda Council.
-- 12 Members -- Vega, Procyon etc

However, over 100 separate ET races have visited Earth.
Our sun is a natural stargate. All Type G2V stars are stargates. Think of it as a Transwarp Hub.

You have to match shield frequency to the sun before entering the singularity.
Our suns frequency is 126.22 Hz.

edit on 26-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I still am not getting an answer on my blood type.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Had they tortured her they would have eventually found themselves in the middle of a fireworks display.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join