It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I find the whole story from start to finish fascinating!
It ties so many different thoughts and ideas together, it kind of combines so many of the wild and wacky theories that I have read over the years as well as the serious and brings them all together in a plausible manner.

It certainly makes one think in so many different ways and levels and if nothing else it certainly broadens the mind

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by samaka

See the entity explained it in linear time but based off understanding "spirituality" there is no time because your soul is not matter based but conscience base it has no form and only exist because we chose to exist I can explain this more if you want, time is preceived by matter moving through space because our brains or bodily senses.
edit on 26-11-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

I think you simplified it too much going the opposite way actually (in the understanding of this person/being/alien/fiction is presenting).

Its more our concept of time is in error..it is a fruit fly trying to describe the life cycle of the day as if a day was of consequence...our measurements are flawed, even the linear cycle, though existing subjectively, objectively is not really applicable from our measurements.

But there is time..just trying to explain its nature it seemed was like trying to teach a dog physics...

It would be difficult to accurately give a fair description..no point of reference from our angle, therefore we are bound to endlessly be confused until we have a reference...like trying to explain to a computer what something smells like when scent is not a sense it has...be easier to push a wet noodle.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Asheliate

The whole thing is to escape the trap and fields they got around this planet and in this sector of the galaxy, the alien even goes on to incorporate zen concepts and even quote a few people who escaped this place and passed beyond the whole rebirth and memory wipe fields, one some Chinese zen master or so which I forgot which page it was on because what the dude said made sense in the way the alien explained it if you know anything or are capable of grasping such things that is. Even Buddha was ultimately trying to escape Saṃsāra or the whole cycle of rebirth, ie this machine we call life. Everybody is trying to reach nirvana or according to this story reach back to being your full potential as an IS-BE and if the whole thing is to be believed everything on this planet and every thing that you see hear and know of is put there for specific reason of keeping it all and you all trapped here.

I have not read farther into the thing, but I would say that fact is stranger then fiction and this whole story is to me at least just not strange enough. So as such its not the truth even if it is laced with a few truths here and there. Anyways this planet is not so bad even though it sucks much, in fact if true the whole machinery and mechanism of it all and how they got it together is pretty fascinating to say the least, but there are worse places to be then abaddon, such as the 9th darkness and beyond. If the whole fanciful tale has any sort of grain of truth to it I see why, and how, and I got to say that It has its uses, there is no reasonable reason I can think at this time to destroy it.

And like they say ain't none of us getting out of life alive. Fun times are a coming, enjoy the ride.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Interesting, i read a good chunk of it and it's almost exactly the same as the Scientology story with bits of L. Ron Hubbards sci-fi works interlaced (mission earth, battlefield earth).

If the source of the story was not connected to hubbard then it would serve to validate it but more likely the case is that it's been written by someone that's studied scientology.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Size9

The author is a scientologist
it is referred to earlier on in this monumental waste of words

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by Size9

And quite the monumental waste of words it is. Although, there are already nutters in this very thread not only buying the story (Despite the reference to this being a work of fiction) but claiming to have also received telepathic communications and.... *cough cough* ##snipped##*cough*....telekinesis training. I guess some people love their BS with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries on top.
edit on Thu Nov 29 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Do Not Evade the Automatic Censors

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

reply to post by Size9

And quite the monumental waste of words it is. Although, there are already nutters in this very thread not only buying the story (Despite the reference to this being a work of fiction) but claiming to have also received telepathic communications and.... *cough cough* bullshìt! *cough*....telekinesis training. I guess some people love their BS with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries on top.
'
um telepathy IS possible....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

reply to post by Size9

And quite the monumental waste of words it is. Although, there are already nutters in this very thread not only buying the story (Despite the reference to this being a work of fiction) but claiming to have also received telepathic communications and.... *cough cough* bullshìt! *cough*....telekinesis training. I guess some people love their BS with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries on top.
'
um telepathy IS possible....

That's an assumption. Decades of research and testing has never shown promising results. In fact, in the only studies and tests where the results were somewhat promising, the results were akin to just simply guessing whether the card on the other side was a circle a star or some squiggly lines.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
What about the Terra Papers? I thought those ones were true : (

Now this interview comes out, its hard to believe in anything nowadays since most of the crap that comes out are lies. I will keep these interview just as I have kept the Sitchin Nefilin books, terra papers, the Darwin origin of species book, and many other source material that explains the origin of earth shelved as nothing more than a good story. I must guard myself against lies.

I WANT TO BELIEVE,, I love that statement from the X Files : )

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

um, I am not going to ask for a source. lol

I always thought the big eyed ones were the suits the small beady eyed ones wear.

Negative there all dolls even humans or biological bodies are considered dolls to them and inhabit them or at least the ones they have affinities for at will. The whole thing seems to be kind of like this....There is and was an actual species ie in material bodies that evolved all over the universe and some from other universes, but all of that was an eternity ago, when there talking about IS-BE immortal spirits it seems to me that its more of sort of computer program that they all inhabit. The computer program is what you would call this universe, so in a way they and us are literally just IS-BEs in this universe or just self generating code and self evolving code that makes up the physical universe and all the physical bodies there in doing various functions in the whole of it, and the original ones who evolved thorough out all that time are what originally escaped the material world of this universe, or maybe they created the universe, which in-turn created the others, and those others then went on to create others, and so on etc, etc for basically all of eternity.

From the story all the things you see around you today like cars, computers, cell phones, satellites in orbit, and all our advances, well all of that basically took trillions of years to evolve in some part of the universe. And the earth is but some sort of prison, trap, dumping ground for none compliant IS-BE's but also a testing ground for things and projects that various groups of IS-BE's have, one of them being implanting lower IS-BEs into a sort of different dimension and recreating in a way all the things that came about naturally on other planets long long ago, and so everything here is sort of twisted and messed up do to the fact that the things you see around you today were not naturally brought about, its a sort of forced evolution, basically it did not have enough time to cook so it came out all wrong. It would be like forcing trillions of years of natural order into but a mere thousands of years and seeing what happens, ie like altering and messing with the genetic bodies of creatures, then putting them in a non escape zone that very few other entities know about or its to back water to go to, then inhabiting those bodies with more evolved souls, ie captured IS-BE's and then slowly recreating some of the things that took billions or trillions of years to come about in force. And seeing what happens...Basically lab rats.

So basically in a way its like giving a 3 yr old a rocket launcher and giving a 5 year old the button to a fully armed nuclear device and seeing what they would do with it and if they would get along. The alien in the story even goes on to say that in most galaxies and planets its usually inhabited by one type of species and there extremely the same in physical makeups because the other way has been tried and it usually leads to everybody going to war with each other, and that there is bound to be less strife and misgivings about things, and also that in a more natural evolution it usually almost always ends up with one species domination not only whole planets but whole galaxies.

Or basically that is the gist of some of what I gleamed from reading as far as I read into PDF the op supplied.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by facehole

If we were ants talking about humans and you said "Humans have surely eliminated war and conflict from their society, so I don't accept your contention that they haven't," well....

I don't think we can say that conflict or war will ever be eliminated. I think for that to happen ignorance in all its forms would have to be eliminated. I don't think that's possible. How can there be no ignorance unless we have godlike consciousness that knows all and there're no unknowns? From this you can probably see that I believe conflict and war spring from ignorance and limitations.

However, the best evidence that this "interview" is BS is the disclaimer. And even without that you must ask "Where is the evidence?" Without evidence this is a work of fiction, see?

Having said that, the idea that "spirits" might be trapped in a "matrix" is not impossible. Futurists are contemplating the potential of a singularity happening within 500 years. The idea is that with increasing computational power and human knowledge, it will become self-sustaining and grow exponentially and we will attain capabilities that're far in excess of those in the present day. If we did someday have computers that had the processing power of thousands or millions or billions of human brains, what do you think we'd do with them? Do you think we'll have prisoners in the future? What better idea is there for prisoners then to, I don't know, lock them up in a virtual reality to protect the real society from them? Why is this not plausible, at least somewhat? I assume there'll be people or spirits in the future and I assume that there'll be criminals and I assume that there'll be methods to imprison them in acceptable ways. Who knows how the future will handle prisons and criminals? Even present day prisons are "separated" from reality. Perhaps isolated is a better word.

I don't assume that in the future everybody will be the same and nobody will have disagreements. I don't foresee everlasting peace unless we all become part of the same infinite soul. What happens if some souls do not want to be one with the infinite soul? Do they go off and create new realities? Are there infinite realities? Might the infinite soul create a place for these souls seeking an escape?

My own disclaimer says: This is all speculation and I'm just having fun. Peace.
edit on 26-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Open minded, yet skeptical, as always. Some things that jumped out at me that give cause for skepticism:

1) Why was an extraterrestrial culture's language so similar to modern English (and derivations of Greek)? i.e. "The Arcadia Regeneration Company."

2) If the interview was transmitted telepathically, how did she transcribe it so articulately? Thoughts are much faster than words, which are faster still than typing. Did the entity in question speak to her at an incredibly stilted pace via its mind? She later says she took notes so as to be accurate. But she conveys the interview as though verbatim, and at one point even says it is in fact verbatim. Verbatim, based on notes?

3) No theory, today or then, of evolution postulated that human beings evolved "spontaneously from the primordial ooze of chemical interactivity in the dim mists of time." And more than one piece of physical evidence for the evolution of human life on Earth has been found.

4) Rudimentary computers existed in 1947, and science fiction commonly depicted large, more advanced computer systems. This is not automatically indicative of advanced or unusual knowledge for the time.

5) Evolution does account for biological diversity, and the theory does not assert that life forms "randomly" or "accidentally" evolve.

6) "Trillions of light years." The largest projected diameter of the known universe that I've ever seen is 156 billion light years. Granted, the universe could be far larger. It could be infinite for all we know. But if they're talking about traveling in the general cosmic neighborhood, as they seem to be given that Earth is under their jurisdiction, trillions of light years seems excessive.

7) "Trillions of years." Unless we're just completely wrong - which is entirely possible - every shred of observable data we have says that the universe is somewhere between 12 and 15 billion years old, assuming the Big Bang was the genesis of this universe.

Again, open minded, but skeptical.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by BigfootNZ

So why if it could just cut the beam or kill the switch to return too its real body didnt it just do that? Why stick around and shoot the breeze with a lowly human for such a long time, divulging the why and weather all of the universe?.. it sure as hell wasnt expecting to do so given it crashed rather than landed.

I do not know like I said I did not read far into the story only on page 121. But the aliens did not do all that because it knew it was basically dead, ie when it tries to leave in its natural from the grid would trap it crash all of its memories scramble who it is, then reprogram it and stick its soul or whatever you want to call it into a human body eventually. In fact as I did not finish the story I just assume that its probably traped here with the rest of us in a human body somewhere. So in a way the alien aril never left this planet. and from the story the only reason it stuck around is because supposedly only the very brave or stupid come to earth other then the prisoners, and so they do not have all that much data on some things, and it seemed to have a way to communicate with the outside world. But basically it could not ditch its body and escape as it would be trapped by whatever supposed field we got around this planet.

Why would a non biological entity need a body in the first place anyway when traveling through space for long periods of time, a non biological entity would effectively be immortal. Why not integrate into the ship itself, why not send a small probe you could hope into when it arrived do your reseach, after all if they can leave their body and hop back to some distant location then why not do the reverse and hop to a distant location into something thats there already?

there Immortal in the sense that data is immortal, or in the sense that something that has no material grasp is immortal, or in the sense that a rock is immortal, even if its destroyed the things its made up of is still there only in a different configuration. They only inhabit and create material things for the sole purpose of experiencing the material world.

Oh and if they can effectively just body swap, why do they attempt corporate assassinations?.. kind pointless dont you think, 'Shoot Bob 5912, I thought I killed you yesterday at the office... take a hint man and take that damn holiday time!

Actually they do that a lot, according to the story one of the ways they got everybody to agree with making biological reproduction was by eliminating the competition that did not agree in there physical form. So when there talking about assassinating there actually talking about killing of the ones that the whole thing goes around around the important ones in the collective, or killing off whole planets and galaxies of creatures. And also they seem to go to war with each other pretty regular in fact there is supposed to be a war going on right now between the dominion and the "old empire" they even refer to the old empire as a space opera, as in star wars type of a thing, and the dominion which is more cold calculating and precise like a clock something like the borg I would suppose.

But ya the story has lots of holes in it...Like I said before, Truth is stranger then fiction and this story just ain't all that strange to me, if anything it may have some eternal truths to it but its quite obviously a lie, and the kind of lie you would tell your 4 yr old when you do not wanting them knowing how something really works. Or if you knew that they would not have the capacity of understanding it even if you told them so you make up a story full of allegories and such. Which in a way draws to the whole story to begin with, so in all It's an interesting story, that's all I'm saying.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Size9
Interesting, i read a good chunk of it and it's almost exactly the same as the Scientology story with bits of L. Ron Hubbards sci-fi works interlaced (mission earth, battlefield earth).

If the source of the story was not connected to hubbard then it would serve to validate it but more likely the case is that it's been written by someone that's studied scientology.
Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
To: Graham Hancock
Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC 
attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a 
copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand 
knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to 
suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 
"Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers 
to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an 
application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields 
of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps 
the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in 
your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
Lawrence R. Spencer
author of "The Oz Factors"

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I have problems with the BCE terminology in 1947 it would be BC or AD not BCE. The writer in the official document goes back and forth between BCE -AD-then BCE again. Just stand out as make believe.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Size9

How long before Scientology is discredited as it should be as nothing more than a cult??

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I think the story is very good to read, but I do not think it is true. Well, who knows?
But I found something weird, when she asks to the alien why they did not show to us human. The alien says it is because they are only watching and observing us. Now, if you read the Book of Enoch, there is a part where it tell about the Watchers, and they could not interfere with us.
And also the part about two forces, The Domain and Old Empire. It all take references from a lot of books, like the Holy Bible. One that is good and one that is evil.
Another thing I think it was weird, as one guy said here, how can a ship made by a great civilization could get "shot down" by a lightning??? Not so advanced in my opinion.
I believe in this thing that we have a spirit or a soul, but this kind of thing we get traped here on Earth... don't know. And hell, why always Earth must be the worst place of all Universe??!! Well, it has some evil people here, but a lot of good people too.
As I said, just a good read, nothing more...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
Thank you. Star and flag!

Very interesting stuff. I am about halfway through the PDF. I don't want to out it down. I will comment more later, after I finish.

Looking forward to hear a reply from someone that actually went through the material I provided
Have fun

I just went through nearly all of it - though I skipped some parts after page 83, and will read from there on tomorrow. It's very long, and some of it very repetitive and I was wondering what happened after the "we're all in prison" thing.

At any rate, it is far far FAR too close to certain things I've believed for years not to be a fascinating document to me. To those who say the author calls it fiction - please, did you read even the first 20 pages? Self protection, ever heard of it? I thought this was ATS. Clearly it's meant to be a document and NOT a work of fiction.

The part that really gets me is that it basically espouses was most channeled material has been saying since Edgar Cayce and Jane Roberts: that we create everything that happens to us, but are presently stuck in a maze of our own making. The part about IS-BE's who are bored and so play a game makes a lot of sense to me.

I WILL say though that information of this sort, being first colored through the person giving it, the alien, then translated for better or for worse into terms we can understand, can easily be very distorted. It's better than no information, but it must be remembered ,the very act of transmitting information automatically distorts it, from the giver, down to the receiver, down to the "levels of reality" it passes through, until it can be quite changed.

I must admit that the picture of the galaxy seems pretty depressing. Wars, civilizations so incredibly advanced but still taking each other over all the time.

And then you know, oh we're stuck on apparently the planet that if the Domain searched the entire universe for Hell, this would be it? Great....

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Good grief! That woman sure has one hell of a memory! Even supposing it could be real, how on earth could she possibly remember word for word soooooo much info?? Its not as if those in charge would let her takes notes take them home and keep them lying around for 60yrs when the whole incident was "top secret" blah blah just defies belief and credulity

This is my biggest problem with this whole story...

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by rabidrabbithole
reply to post by Spacespider

At some point you have to admit that either the author or the alien is lying. Early in the vid the Alien states that it may never be found because it's whereabouts are unknown. Then early in the second video the alien says that it has been in constant contact with it's commander. This rabbit hole goes no deeper. Believe it or not. I wouldn't put too much faith with such a major inconsistency.

But do you think the alien would tell its commander that they traveled to the forbidden no travel zone prison planet ?
Also, EARLY of the video, the alien did not speak at that time and the nurse had problems translating it correctly, so she say. So the word "constant" could mean many things, the alien also speaks about time is flowing differently for for their race, so constant even if is should be translated correctly could mean once a year month, week

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join