It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I am sorry, but from what I have read from both books, and what I know of The Greys, I do not believe The Grey's story. There is some truth in there, yes I think so. But, the mass of it, to me, seems to be a lie. The best place to hide a lie is between two truths.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The whole "Bugs and Blossoms" bothered me too...lol....some sort of Galatic "Monsanto" type Co. that put themselves out of business by helping to create and support re-production.....lol...and now the Earth has Monsanto making seeds that don't re-produce..and screwing around with the insects....too wierd...

Reguardless if the creatures and plants of Earth were made by "God" or in some "Cosmic Factory" still makes more sense then evolution IMO.......but it may be that the ability to re-produce is Earth's "ace in the hole" for survival after a SHTF senario.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

im up to chapter 10 part 2
and its a big wow factor
i just skipped to chapter 16 very sad

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII

I am sorry, but from what I have read from both books, and what I know of The Greys, I do not believe The Grey's story. There is some truth in there, yes I think so. But, the mass of it, to me, seems to be a lie. The best place to hide a lie is between two truths.

There are also the good grays. They are called the Arcturians and live in the Arcturus Star System
which is about 36 light years from Earth. They consider the DEF to be renegade Grays.
The Arcturians are a 5th dimensional race and have the strongest fleet in the Milky Way Galaxy.
They call it the Ashtar Fleet. They work very closely with the Galactic Federation which is
located on Planet Xeta: Tau Ceti Star System: Cetes Constellation.

The members of the Andromeda Council are pro free will.
The members of the Unholy 6 are anti free will.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

The master plan for the DEF was to eventually bring Earth under the umbrella of the Orion Empire.
That will not happen. The Andromeda Council voted to set aside their non-interference directive
and intervene on our behalf. The War of Liberation is over. It ended October 2011. Now we can make
a fresh start. The DEF space station is still there. They just have a neutral position now.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcabII
The very first thing to note is that the alien she describes is a Grey. Grey's are thought to be, as it described itself, mechanical beings; not biological.

No, the interview is saying there are spritiual or ethereal… not mechanical.

The second thing that strikes me, and is a tell-tale sign of a possible reason for this Grey to deceive her, is that Greys are always cited as being malevolent creatures.

I agree here, in fact, if any aliens really exist, some would tell THEIR VERSION which may not be really the truth. Especially since it presents itself as ‘the greatest race’.

If you look at the Lacerta story, though this seems slightly more credible, they say how the early races have been ones called Evil and told people to call them DEMONS and those who did that were the ANGELS, the good. But overall they were no better, although the Lacerta presents her race as the victim of this unfair treatment by the other race.

Now, let's compare the approach approach of the entity called Ra in The Law Of One,

Ah yes this third story, well it’s all a mess, might as well all be made-up

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
Here is what i find odd about the notes:

The craft was bought down by lightning. This civilization, trillions of years old, been around earth and observing earth for thousands of years was bought down by mere lightning, and that too over a desert. Even our planes are shielded against lightning. They have force fields what not, but hmm lightning.

The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

The alien talks of companies, profits, selling to highest bidders, neferious intergalactic drug dealers, public relations companies. Would all of these be necessary if you are pure energy and just exist and need nothing to be alive.

Evolution as mentioned by the alien is the creation of living beings by various companies on order of some government.

Earth is a prison planet covered by a electric grid to capture souls departing a body and wipe memory and reinsertion into human body. Now what if a human died on moon or mars or even in a distant planet when space travel capabilities are developed. But the creaters have gone so far to create an ideal prison planets but allows humans to travel outside the earth. This prison is definately leaky.

Everything in existence has been thought into existence by these isbes. Then....why the need for invention, development of living bodies, development of technology by research. Why not simply think them into existence.

The aliens talks of electric energy and souls as electric energy, if thats the case we have the capabilities to detect electric/electromagnetic energy. But no souls have been detected, neither has the electric detection grid around Earth.
edit on 25/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

The alien is in contact with its base station in the asteroid belt. But when asked when shes expecting rescue, she says when she is found.

Have only watched the first video but that is not what was said.

Also she said she suspects we are energy beings just as they are, simply unaware of it.

If this were a true story we could think that maybe there were other conditions. What if the alien wanted to be taken as she learned more then she taught. What if she faked a crash and wanted to be captured.

Also there is another way to look at this, what if the alien saying how Superior their knowledge and civilization is, was in fact lying and only had the ability to use some kind of worm hole or gate that they know nothing about, and so are trying to gather info from us who have Superior tech. A lot of possibilities!
edit on 27-11-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Ex_CT2

All history revisions mentioned by the "alien" aside; There are things that ring true in a philosophy aimed at bettering humankind.

Specifically, how our current science will ignore anything that can't be measured and vice versa with religion.

Perhaps all this talk about brainwashing by the "old empire" may not be truth in the sense of how it's presented in this transcript, but it's clearly is rampant in the form of endless assumptions, constant confusion and some ATS members' obvious infinite wisdom on the topic sending us in an endless pursuit of our own proverbial tails.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. reading the PDF last night. I have no patience for videos and would rather read information myself. Fascinating and very entertaining read. A lot of similarities to other things I've read mentioned by posters before me such as The Terra Papers, some of Sitchin's work, The Bible, John Learn, Sleeper, etc. Especially the part about us being imprisoned slaves told to go to the light to erase our memories.

I don't see how this is any less plausible than what's peddled here by the Earth merchants of "truth". If I've learned anything during my 34 years of life it's that we can't be trusted. Which of course applies to both the author of this document and Airl if she existed. Like others I'm of the opinion that truth is often hidden between lies. There are parts of this document, The Terra Papers, and other similar research I've read which I think could quite well be the truth. I think the lies are mixed in to protect the "Vested Interests" of the parties providing us with the truths.

I think it's naive to believe that if we were actually receiving knowledge from a being with access to far more information than us that there wouldn't be things that are lost in translation. Especially considering this happens all the time between people communicating on Earth even when we have a pretty good grasp of each other's languages.

To the posters using assertions of authority, ridicule, slander, and third-grade tactics to attempt to shame or prevent people from even pondering these ideas and possibilities: shame on you and please piss off. It would have been completely reasonable for you to say "I read this material and don't believe it and I don't think you should either" and give your reasons why without treating people like crap or implying or flat out saying they're idiots. If you blindly swallow "Earth Scientific Truth" without question or speculation and feel compelled to be mean to people to defend your beliefs...well, if this is all true you deserve your prison.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I read the whole story in the PDF but I didn't read the notes. Has anyone read a mention of what he did with the original transcripts?

By the way although I don't believe the story as fact it was a good read.

-Alien

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
To those who read the interview AND the Terra Papers:

Let's pretend for a minute that this information is basically true. It would appear as if we're getting multiple sides of the same story in these two documents. The Terra Papers would be from the perspective of a being that is a part of the "Old Empire" or the planets in the vicinity of the Stars of the Big Dipper. Either Orion or Sirius. The Terra Papers talk heavily about identifying them using lizards, serpents (Brotherhood of the Serpent described by Airl.) And Airl would be a member of an opposing faction giving another view point. Did anyone else think about that?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

yes! i read this book yesterday and i did notice the connections to the terra papers, although from a different perspective.
both books seem to compliment each other although you do get the vivid impression they're coming from different perspectives who may or not be opposing factions.
both books i get the impression we are being taught on a need to know basis, and makes you wonder who's really in charge since it seems no one is being really honest. seems to be we are not being told everything as there is deception being used by both sides.

both books tell us this planet and region of space have some type of interest for galactic civilizations, but that we are not that important, it makes it look like there's a struggle not in order to see who controls us, but to make sure we don't control ourselves.

to keep us as we are, isolated and ignorant about the universe.

what i did extract and confirmed from these readings, is the notion that maybe when i leave this existence instead of stepping into the white light, i'm gonna run away from it.

i always had an intuitive feeling i didn't want to be in this existence again, that i was trapped here and this lifetime is my last chance to break free.

no offense, i love this planet and everything/everyone in it, but i'm not planning to return after i'm done this time.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UziLiberman
reply to post by Malynn

both books seem to compliment each other although you do get the vivid impression they're coming from different perspectives who may or not be opposing factions.
both books i get the impression we are being taught on a need to know basis, and makes you wonder who's really in charge since it seems no one is being really honest. seems to be we are not being told everything as there is deception being used by both sides.

both books tell us this planet and region of space have some type of interest for galactic civilizations, but that we are not that important, it makes it look like there's a struggle not in order to see who controls us, but to make sure we don't control ourselves.

no offense, i love this planet and everything/everyone in it, but i'm not planning to return after i'm done this time.

If we're pretending both stories are basically true it's almost 3 sides of the story. The Terra Papers recount the tale of two opposing sides within the same faction (Enki vs Enlil) and this interview would be the account of a faction opposed to the faction both Enki and Enlil belong to. And yes if it would seem they're both not telling the entire truth, and the truth they are telling is slanted to protect themselves.

So let's say we defy orders to return to the light to be recycled. We just hang out in this region of space observing until someone can free us? Or until we can free ourselves? Or do the inmate prison guards have the capability to hunt us and forcibly return us to the light? Mind bending it is. Here's to blowing this popsicle stand!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
To those who read the interview AND the Terra Papers:

Let's pretend for a minute that this information is basically true. It would appear as if we're getting multiple sides of the same story in these two documents. The Terra Papers would be from the perspective of a being that is a part of the "Old Empire" or the planets in the vicinity of the Stars of the Big Dipper. Either Orion or Sirius. The Terra Papers talk heavily about identifying them using lizards, serpents (Brotherhood of the Serpent described by Airl.) And Airl would be a member of an opposing faction giving another view point. Did anyone else think about that?

The DEF arrived in the Milky Way Galaxy only 10,000 years ago.
The reptilians have been here for millions of years.
They are both low level 4D lifeforms and have an alliance. The are both very clever and not
to be trusted. They have earned the title the Unholy 6.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UziLiberman

i agree and i do think there is a battle going on up there as well as down here, there is good and bad throughout the universe i beleive on all different levels, we are definitely slaves, we have a number! she mentioned that some of us have been cast/sent here for Misdemeanors on other planets in other galaxies. well i've done my time now i want to go back home!

but no one is gonna save us, we are our own saviours

Never belong to a crowd
Never belong to a nation
Never belong to a religion
Never belong to a race
Belong to the whole existence
Why limit yourself to small things/
When the whole is available

Osho

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

There is a sequel. The Rescue Mission.
Go to Amazon.com and read the sample chapters.
Matilda is on Space Station 33.
- DEF Space Station 33 - Rescue Mission

edit on 27-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

honestly, i think that as in earth, the system won't bother with the occasional and individual escape.
you're only a problem to the system if you escape not for yourself but to help others find the way to escape.

like we have it now, there's nothing in this planet keeping an individual from knowing what is true, but if an individual starts to spread truth collectively then you pose a threat to the system.

i say our collective destiny either way is to break free from these chains and lies of old.
create a new standard for what life is.

aliens and gods are irrelevant, we are the key of either our success or downfall.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
the problem is, is we have been bred on star trek and earlier spaceman comics going back to the 50's etc etc there are ancient paintings with ufo's in the skies

The Indians speak of Vimana's in their history

i just don't know what to believe any more! are they gonna show up and i will still think this is a hologram! just call me doubting Thomas

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

In question of the 'Old Empire' I see this as an error of lack of vocabulary for the alien or perhaps the interviewer. I see this as not as an old empire from Mars. In place of my understanding, it would be the 'Old Empire' from Maldek.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

It seems as though you missed the whole main idea of the Law of One. As the according alien has said in this interview, she happens to respect and promote the Law of One and in respect of free-will of the beings. There I see you have made an over-logical analysis of both the context. In my understanding of the Law of One you may see that the particular alien maybe of lower density in comparison of Abilities with Ra.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join