It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Captured Alien Being interviewed - Roswell entity 4 hour interview

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiradentes

I asked the same thing about an extraordinarily advanced ship being brought down by a force of nature. Then I recalled Robert Monroe, and his experiments he did with astral projection. Many will tell you, that Monroe was an accomplished astral projector, founded an institute, and to this day, his books are considered the authority on the topic. A particular experiment he did involved a Faraday cage. He placed himself inside a cage, mediated, Monroe's assistants would run electrical current through the cage while he meditated, and when he finally got out of his body, he was not able to leave the Faraday cage. At least, not until much later.

The point is, Monroe's ability to escape the cage was disrupted, in fact he lamented several times that his astral body would get stuck on power lines if he got too close. He eventually moved past these restrictions.

The point is, the two are related. Airl speaking of being a spiritual being, forcing a person out of body, etc. Then "she" talked about a lighting bolt bringing down her spacecraft. Just as Airl could not control the craft when current hit it, Monroe could not escape the Faraday cage whilst current ran through it.
edit on 27-11-2012 by aravoth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO

Originally posted by Size9
Interesting, i read a good chunk of it and it's almost exactly the same as the Scientology story with bits of L. Ron Hubbards sci-fi works interlaced (mission earth, battlefield earth).

If the source of the story was not connected to hubbard then it would serve to validate it but more likely the case is that it's been written by someone that's studied scientology.
Sent: 07 November 2000 02:12
To: Graham Hancock
Subject: Your victory

Dear Graham,

Congratulations to you and Robert on your victory regarding the BBC 
attack! Well Done! I commend you on your courage and persistence.

I am the author of "The Oz Factors" (I sent both yourself and Robert a 
copy of my book last spring), so I certainly do have some first hand 
knowledge how the mainstream academic vested interests operate to 
suppress the truth. My book discusses this subject as one of the 12 
"Oz Factors" which prevent our civilization from discovering answers 
to the mysteries of our existence.

I have been a Scientologist for 31 years. A good deal of my book is an 
application of the principles of L. Ron Hubbard as regards the fields 
of study into which you and Robert have so bravely advanced. Perhaps 
the material in my book will be of assistance to you at some point in 
your research.

Keep up the good fight!

Very Best Regards,
Lawrence R. Spencer
author of "The Oz Factors"

Yes I have seen this letter but cant see why its relevant ?
Lawrence Spencer explains in a later interview how he got in contact with the source of the alien interview, I already posted the link in this thread somewhere

He seem really credible to me in the interview EVEN if he HAVE been a scientologist

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Wow. I read quite a few pages of that fascinating interview before all the inconsistencies started showing up. Is-Bes captured in an 'electronic net' and subjected to electrical shocks to cause amnesia? Excuse me, aren't these entities spiritual ones that exist outside the physical realm? How can they be subjected to and altered by electricity in the physical realm?? Make up your mind.

I have to call bullsh*t. Someone should have hired a script supervisor.

edit on 26-11-2012 by AwakeinNM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by aravoth

Oh, did not know that.
Yes, now that you said. I remember now, that body was not her real form. It was a "robot" and she connected to it by means we don't know. But still, I don't believe it. I am not saying it is a lie, because it would need a really great imagination to write these things. Well, maybe it is true maybe it is not true. But it is a great story.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by aravoth
reply to post by Tiradentes

I asked the same thing about an extraordinarily advanced ship being brought down by a force of nature. Then I recalled Robert Monroe, and his experiments he did with astral projection. Many will tell you, that Monroe was an accomplished astral projector, founded an institute, and to this day, his books are considered the authority on the topic. A particular experiment he did involved a Faraday cage. He placed himself inside a cage, mediated, Monroe's assistants would run electrical current through the cage while he meditated, and when he finally got out of his body, he was not able to leave the Faraday cage. At least, not until much later.

The point is, Monroe's ability to escape the cage was disrupted, in fact he lamented several times that his astral body would get stuck on power lines if he got too close. He eventually moved past these restrictions.

The point is, the two are related. Airl speaking of being a spiritual being, forcing a person out of body, etc. Then "she" talked about a lighting bolt bring down the spacecraft. Just as Airl could not control the craft when current hit it, Monroe could not escape the Faraday cage whilst current ran through it.

Yeah, it seems like most of the comments on this thread are based in refusal to see anything but one's own way of seeing things, down to really stupid details like, "Oh, then how could a bolt of lightening take them down, they're so advanced." Personally I think most of the logic in the PDF is quite sound.

Robert Monroe also spoke a lot about noticing on his travels that we were all stuck here, even out of body and that we had to achieve "escape velocity". But even his stories weren't nearly as depressing as this PDFs!

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by samaka

See the entity explained it in linear time but based off understanding "spirituality" there is no time because your soul is not matter based but conscience base it has no form and only exist because we chose to exist I can explain this more if you want, time is preceived by matter moving through space because our brains or bodily senses.
edit on 26-11-2012 by samaka because: (no reason given)

I think you simplified it too much going the opposite way actually (in the understanding of this person/being/alien/fiction is presenting).

Its more our concept of time is in error..it is a fruit fly trying to describe the life cycle of the day as if a day was of consequence...our measurements are flawed, even the linear cycle, though existing subjectively, objectively is not really applicable from our measurements.

But there is time..just trying to explain its nature it seemed was like trying to teach a dog physics...

It would be difficult to accurately give a fair description..no point of reference from our angle, therefore we are bound to endlessly be confused until we have a reference...like trying to explain to a computer what something smells like when scent is not a sense it has...be easier to push a wet noodle.

Exactly. It's kind of like if you had a tic tac toe board, which is two dimensional. And you put a man in that two dimensional world into one of the squares. He would have no idea how you did it if you picked him up and put him in one of the other squares, because to him it's impossible. To the person living in three dimensions, it's obvious but almost impossible to explain to the man in two dimensions.

The thing is, I fail to understand why people still continue to laugh at this and reject it outright, when physics has actually proven several times that time is not absolute. I guess in that case, it remains a fun theory/idea to play with, but nothing to be taken seriously. Fear Factor is still on the TV at 8 P.M sharp.

posted on Nov, 26 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Hi all, Been here awhile as a reader but felt like chiming in tonight. I love these sort of topics mostly for thought provoking but entertainment value. This does seem to fit into the stories I've heard about Scientology only I prolly have about 3hrs of reading done on my behalf for both topics. The comparisons come from the stories behind Scientology (not the rule book and fees) and what I have just read here. Both had the prison planet type vibe only one was without the hydrogen bombs blowing up volcanoes stacked with Thetans ( Or Amesiaced IS-BEs) See this could be the new testament of Airl-ology - LOL. Seriously though would it be wrong if one needs something to believe in or put their faith in and seemed to be more in inline with this idea than the ancient middle eastern religions that make up most of modern religions now though the interpretations very greatly. And this story just seemed like it could be more plausible than Scientology, (I have my opinions on Scientology and I gotta say people obviously need to believe in something)

"75 million years ago, Xe nu was an evil galactic dictator who had some problem with billions of his people, so he loaded them into spaceships that looked exactly like DC-8s. Even worse, he charged them twenty-five dollars if they had extra luggage. Then, Xenu brought them here to Earth where he stacked their bodies around volcanoes, which he then blew up with Hydrogen bombs".

Stephen Colbert on Scientology (March 4, 2009)

Needless to say I lean more toward atheist but my meaning for atheist is ?.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by thebtheb

Yes he did indeed talk several times about everyone being stuck here. He did eventually get past it, he actually mentioned that many people have done it.

This book aside, and everything else. I can tell you that on a personal level, things have happened to me, both intentionally, and unintentionally, that have made me see something different than most everyone else. I have experienced things that I can not dismiss. I'm a father of two, a married man, I work a stable job, pay all my bills, drive a nice car, all the bell and whistles. I'm as sane as it gets. And yet, I have experienced and continue to experience unexplainable things, that, for me, are entirely explainable. Some people out there will know what I'm describing, some won't. Explanations, no matter how well thought out, are lost on most people, at least that's what I've found.

Some look for stability in life, some look for a way out. I guess I fell into the latter category. Not that I didn't try to turn a blind eye, because I did, multiple times. But..... as I'm sure you know, the old adage applies....

Once you see them, they see you...

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Recent ufo pics captured by in space.
edit on 27-11-2012 by Bluemoonsine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
I read the entire thing and here is a few notes I made along the way:

Sometimes they will capture other IS-BEs as slaves. 67(Footnote) They will be forced to inhabit bodies to perform menial, or manual work -- especially mining mineral ores on heavy-gravity planets, such as Earth.

Why wouldn't they just use machines? Machines would be much more efficient.

If any IS-BE attempts to penetrate the force screen, it "captures" them in a kind of "electronic net". The result is that the captured IS-BE is subjected to a very severe "brainwashing" treatment which erases the memory of the IS-BE.

If the "Is-Be" is not material then how can electricity harm them?
Also, why didn't it capture "Airl" or any of those other aliens that was with Airl? It mentioned that they were all back on duty at their space station.

It is difficult to stretch our resources to do much more than a periodic reconnaissance of Earth. Especially when there are no immediate advantages to invest resources here.

Ummm maybe to free your people from eternal prison and torture? I mean supposedly some 3,000 of the "Is-Be's" are from the same civilization this alien is from.

......mind control of the IS-BEs in the invaded area through the use of electroshock, drugs, hypnosis, erasure of memory and the implantation of false memory or false information intended to subjugate and enslave the local IS-BE population.

Drugs? How do you give drugs to a spirit?

Unfortunately, there has been no workable method conceived to emancipate the IS-BEs from Earth.

Wait I remember reading the alien saying that they will do it 5,000 years from now.....Oh here it is page 74

We are not scheduled to invest the resources of The Domain to take total control of all the space surrounding the area at this time. This will occur in the not-todistant future -- about 5,000 Earth years

Australia and the ocean areas to the north were the center of the Lemurian civilization and are the source of Oriental races. Both civilizations possessed electronics, flight and similar technologies of space opera cultures.

And yet we have found no evidence of such technology which would undoubtedly be present and plentiful.

Underground "amnesia stations" were set up on Mars and on Earth in the Rwenzori Mountains 134(Footnote) in Africa, in the Pyrenees Mountains 135(Footnote) of Portugal, and in steppes of Mongolia. 136(Footnote) These electronic monitoring points create force screens designed to detect and capture IS-BEs, when the IS-BE departs the body at death.

The "alien" mentioned earlier that they could not locate the source of the forces keeping the "Is-Be's" locked on Earth. (Don't make me find it)

If we don't face the facts of our situation, we're going to stay under the thumb of the "Old Empire" forever!

I think it was page 74? .....Yup on the bottom.

There are quite a few self contradictions. You know what I would like to see? those original or even copies of those original transcripts!

Cool story bro!

-Alien

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Okay... I watched the first 8 chapters of the interview and I can say.. I am mind blown a little bit. So from the answers, it is understood that we all are some Ethereal beings (let's not use the religious word 'spirit' or 'soul') who only inhabit a body and that we have had powers that were lost due to the 'Old Empire''s plans to erase these abilities we once had and that basically we are trapped "souls" brought from Mars because Mars has one been inhabited or something like that. I never learnt who 'The Old Empire' was - anyone can answer?

It's not the first time I've read a similar story but I don't know... it is possible that our body operates thanks to this energy matrix we are that is sort of the energy that keeps the whole body functioning. But it's hard to swallow because this is a little bit.. you know..

Also, my interest in Roswell has never been much but I have heard about the more than one crash site and about some alleged NURSE doing something with an alien. It was all rumor, her existence was questioned, I had no idea what exactly she did but with this interview, I see.

Also the Lacerta story remember? this sounds like another story, by other aliens, and it's all like a big mess, the whole story.

And still - the being (if the whole story has any truth), is an alien, doesn't matter it's not Biological entity and only uses a flesh body like us... still - those who call it DEMONS and ANGELS are really wrong... and it has been mentioned in the interview:

The deception religion does is that there is one almighty being and no one is like him and everyone has to obey him or will suffer consequences, while in fact all are equal beings, the same type of beings, we just have lost the powers as being prisoners on Earth. And that is why some post some threads like 'I was an alien in the past' - now at least it makes sense why they said so.

Either way, none of that has been proven, so I will take all with a grain of salt. It's just that... what disturbed my mind was that afterall there may be Ethereal Beings. Will watch the 2nd half from Chapter 9 when I have time.

Which also makes me think what Dec 21st is about - just coming to some realizations.

edit on 27-11-2012 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

I've only made it to 84 but I have to say, it's rather intriguing. I'm not sure of it's validity but it is a good read regardless.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well, I'm still not done with the PDF..but I mentioned in my earlier post I would use my own experiences as a barometer. My mother died back in '92. Since then, she's come back numerous times to check up on me, basically. Mostly in the dream state, but there was some phenomena in our world(lights flashing on/off coupled with feeling her presence). She reached out again last week. It wasn't to check up on me though. The "dream" I had was that my mothers spirit was being held hostage. In the dream, she was literally tied to a chair, her hands/feet/mouth bound, and she was trying to get free. I had another dream like that about her maybe 10 years ago. So, when I read about electric nets keeping spirits here, "in bondage", I have to wonder. Much of this rings true, regardless of the Scientology aspect. If it turns out my mom's spirit isn't originally "from here", then the same is probably true of me.

I'm going into deep meditation today to try to reach her. If the images she sent were true, I'm busting her out of "jail", one way or another..

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unidentified_Objective

Originally posted by phyllida
reply to post by Size9

The author is a scientologist
it is referred to earlier on in this monumental waste of words

And quite the monumental waste of words it is. Although, there are already nutters in this very thread not only buying the story (Despite the reference to this being a work of fiction) but claiming to have also received telepathic communications and.... *cough cough* bullshìt! *cough*....telekinesis training. I guess some people love their BS with whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries on top.

Call BS all you want. My experiences are mine; YMMV. I wouldn't be so quick to put down/judge others. But, if living in ignorance is your thing, carry on

edit on 27-11-2012 by LightsideAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, it's the strangest read I've had in years. It seems a heavy read, lots of detail to take in at once but I wouldn't dismiss it as rubbish or fiction. Most of the comments I'd like to make have already been picked up by others here and I won't go through them again.

However, if I combine all the information we have about captured aliens at Roswell and put that side by side with thiis book, there are many contradictions. In all the supposed films and photos which have been "leaked" from Roswell we see beings, not androids, being dissected and laying on autopsy tables. We see an alien struggling in discomfort in a interview room which points very much to the fact that they are alive as we understand being alive. When we read the book these are spirits, living in purpose built "bodies" manufactured to interact with the physical environment.

One of the two must be wrong or seriously mistaken.....which one?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
If the alien could "telepathically" communicate with its base in the asteroid belt the info given it , why did it not call for help or a rescue party? Oh wait, according to the story "she " could leave her doll and travel anywhere, then why the need for a space ship in the first place. If they are energy how did they make the ship or dolls for their habitation?
Just some unanswered questions.
edit on 27-11-2012 by hanyak69 because: left off a quptation mark

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Abduct

The "alien" mentioned earlier that they could not locate the source of the forces keeping the "Is-Be's" locked on Earth. (Don't make me find it)

could that be the van allen radiation belt?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alien44
Well, it's the strangest read I've had in years. It seems a heavy read, lots of detail to take in at once but I wouldn't dismiss it as rubbish or fiction. Most of the comments I'd like to make have already been picked up by others here and I won't go through them again.

However, if I combine all the information we have about captured aliens at Roswell and put that side by side with thiis book, there are many contradictions. In all the supposed films and photos which have been "leaked" from Roswell we see beings, not androids, being dissected and laying on autopsy tables. We see an alien struggling in discomfort in a interview room which points very much to the fact that they are alive as we understand being alive. When we read the book these are spirits, living in purpose built "bodies" manufactured to interact with the physical environment.

One of the two must be wrong or seriously mistaken.....which one?

2 words keep popping up in my head.

Bugs & Blossoms

They created all of the roaches! Thanks a lot!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's incredible how quickly we cling to negative things, and are drawn to them. I gather most of you here have never heard of, or read, The Law Of One. I ask all of you to consider reading it. I do not believe Airl story. Not only because I do not want to, but there are subtle things that make me feel that this is a lie. I do not know if the author is indeed telling the truth or half-truths, though, she might be. The alien however, strikes me as deceptive.

The very first thing to note is that the alien she describes is a Grey. Grey's are thought to be, as it described itself, mechanical beings; not biological. The second thing that strikes me, and is a tell-tale sign of a possible reason for this Grey to deceive her, is that Greys are always cited as being malevolent creatures. I have never in my entire life read a story or an account of a benevolent Grey, this is the first, and only time. That, by itself should scream something to you. Is it that all other Greys are malevolent, and this single Grey happens to be here telling a message of truth? The odds seem extremely unlikely. What exactly was its motives, and why wasn't the author allowed to asked much questions? Any being that is truly positive and wants to enlighten you, will not bar you from seeking knowledge. It will not try to dictate what you are or aren't privy to ask. Questions that are asked, if they do not want to be answered, are usually answered with "No!", or "I cannot answer that question". Yet, this being took that approach out of the equation altogether. It refused to have her ask very much questions. Instead, it opted to be the barer of bad news with nearly zero options of inquiry given to the interviewer. Also, and most importantly, the information given is mostly negative. In fact, it is so negative, it takes away all hope from you. In short, this creature is saying you are a slave here, forever and this cannot be changed! You will never be able to remember who you are, and even in death, you will be sent back to this trap with no memory recollection. This makes life seem hopeless, and death truly scary. It is a hopeless story told by a negatively polarised entity. Apart from these things I've noticed, there are many loopholes in the story and some things just don't make any sense at all. Of course, the Grey doesn't allow the interviewer to delve further into these these questions and loopholes. I want you to sit, and think carefully about all of these points, and ask yourself if this sounds like the nature of one who is here to deceive, or help?

Now, let's compare the approach approach of the entity called Ra in The Law Of One, to this Grey. Ra is a benevolent being, not only bringing a message of hope, but answers questions freely. In fact, there are only a few questions Ra does not answer, and even gives a valid reason why he won't answer these few questions. All of what Ra says makes absolute sense, in the context of what he's discussing. Also, a lot of the questions man has asked since the beginning of time seems to be answered in The Law Of One, and a lot of things are explained that makes sense for why things are the way they are. In fact, Ra is so thorough, he even refers to time, not as a generalization, but as something specific to the observer . He doesn't use a set period of time, like the Grey uses, for example, Grey: One million years. Ra: One million of your Earth years. He even makes mistakes with the timeline, because time is subjective and he treats it as such. Ra admits his errors and tries to correct them. Ra's story is greater, grander and a lot more common sense than the Grey's story. How can an entity telling such a vast story not make errors? He must make errors, it's impossible not to. But the Grey appears flawless and all knowing; he makes zero errors in telling such an elaborate and story, even though some things the Grey says is obviously erroneous, or doesn't make complete sense. The story the Grey tells the author explains some of the things that plague our Earthly existence, but only up to a point. After a while, it leaves you with more questions than answers, and the author isn't allowed to dig deeper, as the Grey doesn't permit this. I cannot stress this enough. No being that is here to help, would prevent or discourage you from asking questions. Observe carefully the style of these two books; one is persuasive, and the other simply contains information, freely asked and freely given, where you, the reader, are left to make your own decision based on what seems sensible and what rings true to you. It is obvious to me that one book is an attempt to deceive while the other is an attempt to truly, and freely inform.

Read the two books, study the information, compare these stories to what we know in history, and you will see for yourself the motives of both beings. I also like how The Grey tries to down-play our history-recording processes, and says history must not be viewed subjectively, but holistically. Nice try there...but we simply cannot do that, unless we are some sort of all-powerful God. With our capabilities, we can only view history through the eyes of those who lived to tell it, whether it be two eyes, or thousands of eyes.

I am sorry, but if this story isn't totally fabricated, the Grey lied to the author. This conclusion is not only based on what I want to believe, but based on what I know of Life, and from what I have observed from reading the book.

The Law Of One can be found here, from the publishing company, free of charge:
llresearch.org...

I advise EVERY SINGLE PERSON who comes across this post, and hasn't read it yet, to do so as soon as you can.
edit on 27-11-2012 by sdrawkcabII because: Edited to correct gramatical errors

edit on 27-11-2012 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2012 by sdrawkcabII because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

Airl left a lot out.
She is an Officer, Pilot and Engineer. She talked to a member of the Lost Battalion,
gave us a history lesson and then went home to Space Station 33 in the asteroid
belt. There is a 2nd book - The Rescue -. Check Amazon.
edit on 27-11-2012 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join