It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System Is Passing Through The Milky Way Galactic Plane December 21, 2012

page: 21
<< 18  19  20   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by AndyMayhew

Clearly, something changed.
December 21, 2012 has come and gone. We saw the arrival of the Winter Solstice and
that's it! A bunch of nuts jumped around Stonehenge and then went home.

I know what they were thinking. " What do we do now?"

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta
reply to post by peter vlar

Anthropology? Which campus?
I have a science experiment for you and your students.
Buy a Color Temp meter at Amazon.com. C-500R Sekonic
Wait for a sunny day at noon.

See if the color temp of SOL is 5780 K.

Are you off your f'ing meds? What does that possibly have to do with your irrational posting, lack of addressing direct questions and glossing over your constant goal post moving? What the heck, while we're at it ease exain to me how the whole time zone thing works considering time zones are a man made construct of math and geography as opposed to a space/time or quantum phenomena.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

reply to post by AndyMayhew

Clearly, something changed.
December 21, 2012 has come and gone. We saw the arrival of the Winter Solstice and
that's it! A bunch of nuts jumped around Stonehenge and then went home.

I know what they were thinking. " What do we do now?"

Sorry. The only thin that changed was the date on the calendar and your goal posts.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

It's obvious to me that you require proof.
Buy the Color temp meter at Amazon.com.
What's the worst that could happen?

Who knows? You may discover the truth. What's wrong with that?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I'm not 100% sure that people should be searching for proof. Why? Some need to, they are nudged, pushed, pulled, stargazing with joy, they "know" already and are doing cartwheels inside them for family, and friends and just saluting the universe, loving all life, hugging everyone from afar, they tend to get sightings back. But in a dry investigative way, just pushing this envelope. My first thread, with songs that have frequency in them, a bit like hemisync, and to wake up to your memories, who you are in source. And someone wrote to me, asking for assistance, he/she really wanted a sighting. I didn't know what to say, except to meditate, and stargaze, etc. There were no guarantees and its a process. Then the started seeing some flashes. Then quite a shocking thing with a grey, being injected with something they were told would really hurt, and then waking up in their bed. ET can be fearful.

I've had primal fear with abduction. Was given a choice and chose sleep, in fact was trying to crawl in and disappear in my pillow, just bury myself deeply into my pillow and make them vanish, with sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep over and over. Woke up with wounds and my son, had missing time while he was up that night.

People don't have to seek for their own proof either. Its more about Love, having joy, striving to improve their family conditions and help those around them. Meditation and striving to become our Higher Self and to pray or meditate for our help, for healing, to do the work we came to do, this is a part of waking up. But, Et is Et, and can be fearful.

For those who seek, stargaze. Meditate. Ask questions and show gratitude under the stars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Tuning in to Extraterrestrial Contact

I thought this was an excellent thread by Skyfloating.

ARK, acts of random kindness is the best protection, having good thoughts, and not trying to win all the answers, more humble, what you are supposed to know, what to do next, look at what needs improvement, forgive self and others. Think of others and makes them happy.

Read Dolores Cannon.

Watch some ufo shows. We seem to be monitored when we're watching ufo shows. See if you're a little psi and can pick that up. Don't just stand under the stars, feel the stars, feel whats around you, reach with your mind, try to sense if there is something there. Be playful, and see if you can flex some of those extra sensing skills. Be safe, and wear the armor of love.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Search for proof = Seek the truth

Face the truth and then move forward. Now is not the time to hide under your bed.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Search for proof = Seek the truth

Face the truth and then move forward. Now is not the time to hide under your bed.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Just remember though that your "proof" isn't necessarily truth nor is your truth any sort of proof. You are scant on both over the course of 21 pages.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Which campus are you located?
Are you near Arizona?
You may get a Golden Ticket very soon.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Which campus are you located?
Are you near Arizona?
You may get a Golden Ticket very soon.

So your inviting even more people to ride on the "beamship" your going to pilot for us.

As I've asked numerous times, why not show some photos and vid from the inside and outside of this "beamship" that goes faster than light?????

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

You would label all photos as cheap photoshop fakes.

It's better if you step inside and fly around in the scout class spacecraft.
Then you can argue with yourself.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

It's better if you step inside and fly around in the scout class spacecraft.

Yeah yeah I know, like the one in your avatar. Watch this vid to see "how they're made".

Pay close attention around the :15 mark

While you're at it, visit the thread about this vid www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Cool video. Mine looks better.

Now we know what a lens flare looks like.
Close but no cigar compared to mine.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

You would label all photos as cheap photoshop fakes. It's better if you step inside and fly around in the scout class spacecraft. Then you can argue with yourself.

And yet you refuse to provide any photos and video of the inside and outside of your "beamship".

And how would you know if the interior and exterior of your ship was vidoe'd I would call it fake?

All I have been asking for is some proof other than the poster ("It's only $124!!!") you keep trying to sell.

You don't give any proof of this supposed ship that you invited Phage and several others to fly in with you 'at the helm".

Surely it's not because your "beamship" doesn't exist is it??
edit on 12/29/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Cool video. Mine looks better.

Now we know what a lens flare looks like.
Close but no cigar compared to mine.

What are you trying to pull here? There's no way we could step into one of these things.
instagr.am...

Have you grown beyond the Zygote stage?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
More than a week has passed....things appear to be much as they were....

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 18  19  20   >>

join