It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do we do on Dec 22?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Well, I guess I'll get up and go to work just like any other day.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
If nothing else the 2012 phenomenon should be a reminder for us to reflect on what is truly important, get our priorities straight, and to keep those things in mind and in focus as we move into the future. If we focus on such things as love, kindness, humanity and charity towards each other, it really won't matter what happens on 12/22/12.

Unfortunately, my fear is that nothing will happen and people will go back to being selfish, greedy, and inhumane and ultimately lead us into the ugly "end-times" scenario.

I believe something will happen. What it is, I don't know. I also believe it NEEDS to happen so that we do not continue on the path we are on, which is nothing short of destroying the planet, and destroying each other.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Well, I for one never believed that 12/21/12 was doomsday. I doubt if it will make the history books because not many people do believe it is doomsday. It is a good reminder that we are susceptible to disaster though and a warning that people need to be prepared to care for themselves and their family during bad times. Our government is only there to help if things get really bad. They are kinda broke though so don't count on much help from them.

These doomsday predictions do have a purpose to keep us somewhat self sufficient. We have to start watching our future and living for the moment. I don't maintain a rotating pantry of foods we usually eat because I am worried of a big disaster, I do it to feel secure that I can survive if things get rough. I do it to save money by buying when food and consumables are on sale and using them when things aren't on sale. We bought three bottles of miracle whip on sale and with a coupon to make them a good buy. Now, we may get a sale once in a while and still make our salads using the miracle whip at half the regular price. These things go on sale during the holidays. We have a nice little Turkey in the fridge, it cost eight bucks, we'll eat that probably in late January or February when the turkeys are expensive. We are older and have certain meals we cook over and over during the year, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Chili, salads, etc... We try to buy and stock ingredients to make all of these.

So what am I going to do on the 22nd? Probably cook something special that day to celebrate the beginning of a new era. Does it matter if the calendars are wrong? No, I can still have a good time and thank the earth and god for giving me a chance to experience being alive

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
The biggest impact of December 22nd will be the fear and paranoia by all of those that don't understand what it really means.. which is simply the end of a cycle in the Mayan long count calendar at which point it will start the next cycle and the beginning of a new age ( Age of Aquarius ) and starting back from the beginning for the next cycle.. the Mayans never prophesied the end of the world.. all of their calenders are cyclical in nature and really, so are ours... what does this mean for you? or me? or really, anyone? .. nothing at all .. it won't even preempt your regularly scheduled program.

So what do you do? .. you just go on living and planning for the next day.. that's what I'll be doing..
edit on 11/24/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Gees, couldn't you get the day after the world ends off? What a devoted employee.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThreeSistersofLoveandLigh
If nothing else the 2012 phenomenon should be a reminder for us to reflect on what is truly important, get our priorities straight, and to keep those things in mind and in focus as we move into the future. If we focus on such things as love, kindness, humanity and charity towards each other, it really won't matter what happens on 12/22/12.

Unfortunately, my fear is that nothing will happen and people will go back to being selfish, greedy, and inhumane and ultimately lead us into the ugly "end-times" scenario.

I believe something will happen. What it is, I don't know. I also believe it NEEDS to happen so that we do not continue on the path we are on, which is nothing short of destroying the planet, and destroying each other.

December 21, 2012 Earth 3D comes to an end.

Just turn on your TV December 22, 2012 and listen to what people are seeing around the world.
It's a new beginning. It's a quantum leap forward in evolution.

Earth will transform to 4D 100% January 2014. You have some time to think and decide.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I want to believe this more than anything else that has been said. Either way, I will be watching, listening and waiting....

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
What will we do,

I can tell you exactly what will happen, nothing then the boards of ATS will be spammed by people like me tearing appear the idea that it is possible to accurately predict the future against those who will probably tell us that the world did end or that there was a “enlightenment”.

It will be good fun and make me giggle I just hope the ATS servers can cope.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I want to believe this more than anything else that has been said. Either way, I will be watching, listening and waiting....

Will you decide to stay on Earth and ascend into a 4th dimensional lifeform OR

will you board one of the Andromeda Biospheres and travel to Earth 2.0 and remain a carbon based lifeform?

It will take 10 - 12 years to reach Earth 2.0 according to Tolec.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

just to chime in and say .. the world consists of more than america ... if youre interested in what someone outside america who doesnt have thanksgiving thinks ... for me .. id have to say .. business as usual .. switch the phone off and pretend am good at writing music ... which is a shame .. its my birthday that day ..

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What do you do?

I'd advise to prepare to survive 2013.

After enjoying the holidays first.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
On december 22nd. I'll be at my parents putting together the first stages of our traditional family christmas dinner. The meat takes two days to prepare and marinade but it's the best damned bolognese around. We make pounds of it and give it our friends as gifts. SO thats what I'll be doing.

on and trolling the 2012 cataclysm threads mercilessly.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
know what would be awesome if every single 2012 thread were to have a big fat "HOAX" next to it o december 22.

In some way I feel that the biggest players in the 2012 movement all are in on this hoax and are doing it for the money. Everyone who honestly didn't think it was a hoax and believed the 2012 BS should either sue the 2012 hoax instigators or get them self checked out by the local psychiatrist and go on whatever medication they tell you.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
On december 22nd. I'll be at my parents putting together the first stages of our traditional family christmas dinner. The meat takes two days to prepare and marinade but it's the best damned bolognese around. We make pounds of it and give it our friends as gifts. SO thats what I'll be doing.

on and trolling the 2012 cataclysm threads mercilessly.

Sounds like a good dinner, how do you prepare it, give it a bath and a haircut?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I hope for a change in the world as we know it, not an end to the world. It would be so great to wake up on the 22nd and see people all across the globe awakening to a new way of thinking, a new respect for themselves and others, and a desire to become more involved in the way we allow our governments to dictate, rather than do the job we empower them to do.

Yeah, wishful thinking on my part, but the madness has got to stop sometime, or we will all wake up one day to a level of destruction that could actually bring an end to our world. I dread that day more than any other. What I really expect is not much changing. An awful lot of people will be disgusted and let down. It will be a great time to pick up weapons and supplies dirt cheap, when really people should keep this stuff and continue to prepare.

Kind of a bleak outlook.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauCetixeta

Will you decide to stay on Earth and ascend into a 4th dimensional lifeform OR

will you board one of the Andromeda Biospheres and travel to Earth 2.0 and remain a carbon based lifeform?

It will take 10 - 12 years to reach Earth 2.0 according to Tolec.

I'm sorry but what in the heck are you talking about? What in the heck is the Andromeda Council and can I please have whatever you're having? Where are the ships going to be located and will Tupac, Willie Nelson and Elvis be there?

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I will probably break down and cry

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
PARTY LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!

Next day, deal with the hangover.

P

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SproutKY

Ringing in Jan 2000, I sat by a lake listening to Anthem For the Year 2000. I was totally an angst-ridden teen so I make no apologies for it!

December 22, I will be travelling across the country on a plane. Originally meant to fly on December 21, but the airline postponed the flight. I won't have my baby with me

Mind you it would be 21st December still somewhere in the world at that time.

Do I think the world will end? Yes, the world as we know it. I believe that more people especially in the last couple of years are becoming more aware of life outside of themselves. Maybe 21/22 December as the supposed "apocalypse" comes we come together as one, knowing what is important in this life, and to make the most of it, before it all goes one day, out of our control.

Once again, I am being an idealist and all

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Stop worrying about it. You can blow a vessel in your brain tonight while you sleep and lights out, game over. Could happen any night, any day. Live every day like tonight will be your last, and you will be just fine

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join