It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My gangstalking story and how to affect voices

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Read the first page of thread , but didnt watch the Vid you linked, and this leads me to One Question.

Do you have Access to Firearms?

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

Read the first page of thread , but didnt watch the Vid you linked, and this leads me to One Question.

What the hell does that matter, don't go judging me before you know me personally, anyone i know would say im a respectable and sane human being who would never go do something stupid or crazy. THe answer to your question..no i dont. You cant read a book by its cover,.

posted on Sep, 3 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I cannot watch your video but I have a question for you, OP.
Why you of all people? What makes you such an important piece of the puzzle that so many resources are invested into tormenting you? If your explanation is that you're a test subject, why hasn't it stopped, since it has already proven its effectiveness?
What you said about individuals with schizophrenia being on the street/exhibiting belligerent behavior is very unfair and in most cases inaccurate- it's just built on cheap stereotypes. People diagnosed with sz can be extremely gentle, thoughtful, creative, truly brilliant. I agree that psychiatry has a long way to go until it reaches its maturation point, but it is possible that these same people can be the victims of erroneous cognitive and perceptual processes. And that is nothing to be ashamed of, all humans fall victim to cognitive traps. In the case of people who experience them in a more abnormal manner, it can probably be explained by their unique way of interpreting reality and the circumstances they are exposed to.
Have you noticed how (social) anxiety/stress triggers your experiences (voices, stalking)?
edit on 3-9-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-9-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The voices you are hearing are very real, schizophrenia is actually demonic possession, you are speaking with demons and they are tricking you into believing a lie and making you look crazy. Demons have many ways of attaching themselves to people. Start reading the bible and they will go away. Change your life style and repent of your sins. Just because they are being quiet doesnt mean there really gone. And yes they can move things around to be annoying and they feed from negative energy. Do your research on how to remove demons and reasons why they attach to people. Most people have them there just unaware, more sensitive people can hear them.

I dont care for people to tell me otherwise my sister suffers from schizophrenia she talks with the demons all day long, her ones tell her to do bad things, she admitted that they were demons a few weeks after i told her what they were. They hated her reading the bible and did everything possible to stop her from reading it.

Give it a try for a few weeks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   

seekeroftruthkiss

I dont care for people to tell me otherwise my sister suffers from schizophrenia she talks with the demons all day long, her ones tell her to do bad things, she admitted that they were demons a few weeks after i told her what they were.

You are feeding her delusions with your own.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by sleepdealer

Wait a minute arent you the one seeking help and answers and now your the one trying to give advice. Intresting that as a individual of perfect mental health i offer you a solution to your problem and this is all you can say. You clearly dont want help or to know the truth you want to believe your own delusion and you wont be happy until everyone agrees with you. Suit yourself dont say i didnt warn you. Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Sorry sleepdealer i thought you was truthermantwo im new to using this forum/site. Anyway i hope you listen to peoples advice. And sleepdealer you dont no what your talking about. Have you ever lived with someone with schizophrenia - and watched there behaviour ect because if you had you would see that they are clearly demon possessed and theres nothing more to it.

Have a nice day x

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

ShadeWolf
reply to post by schuyler

"Gangstalking" is a popular delusion among the paranoid schizophrenics that frequent conspiracy websites. They come to believe that there's a massive conspiracy against them involving dozens or hundreds of unconnected people "harassing" them.

You are quite correct. Consider the massive amount of effort to do this to a single individual much less many people. Sorry, they just are not that important.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

truthermantwo

Originally posted by Tw0Sides

What the hell does that matter, don't go judging me before you know me personally, anyone i know would say im a respectable and sane human being who would never go do something stupid or crazy. THe answer to your question..no i dont. You cant read a book by its cover,.

Reasonable question. Paranoid schizophrenic with delusions of being harassed would be very dangerous if he possessed firearms. Many of our previous mass shooters have had such persecution delusions. If you do have firearms, please give or sell them to someone who is not being "gangstalked." With all sincerity, please get rid of them.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

DinoBlaze
reply to post by QQXXw

Me personally I can name the self proclaimed government employee who put me on the list after a verbal altercation regarding a personal matter. I have his full name birthdate and address. It is impossible to know all the people involved because they function like a large paramilitary group and are just following orders. It is impossible to know the names of the people driving circles around your house or yelling obscenities through an open car window. If you knew anything about the subject matter you would know that.

Dude, I was in the military for 25 years. We don't like to work more than we have to. You are simply not that important to tie up the time of so many government employees. You are not being stalked by the government.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

seekeroftruthkiss

Sorry sleepdealer i thought you was truthermantwo im new to using this forum/site. Anyway i hope you listen to peoples advice. And sleepdealer you dont no what your talking about. Have you ever lived with someone with schizophrenia - and watched there behaviour ect because if you had you would see that they are clearly demon possessed and theres nothing more to it.

Have a nice day x

I have lived with them, studied them, become personally close to them, and have actually helped a few to come out of the darkness of their own minds.

So you made your sister believe in your own narrative, and that's proof?

Demon possessed and nothing more to it, eh? Except the decades of research to disprove your insane theory. You're "sick", please get help.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   

seekeroftruthkiss

Wait a minute arent you the one seeking help and answers and now your the one trying to give advice. Intresting that as a individual of perfect mental health i offer you a solution to your problem and this is all you can say. You clearly dont want help or to know the truth you want to believe your own delusion and you wont be happy until everyone agrees with you. Suit yourself dont say i didnt warn you. Have a nice day.

Who on earth are you confusing me with?
But to answer your first question: no, I certainly am not.

LE: Ok, I see. No problem.
Perhaps what you call demons I call biochemical abnormalities. Coincidentally, they have the same effects on people- except that for the latter we have actual proof. Doesn't that make you wonder?
edit on 23-10-2013 by sleepdealer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

No one is following me and I don't hear disembodied voices nor do I see apparitions(angels,ghosts,deities,etc). I tend to take a hard-line stance on this. Without hard evidence of stalking and harassment how does anyone know that this is real other than by taking your word for it? This is just you overreacting to a VERY small amount of attention seekers that are trying to pull a gag on you.

I don't believe in angels or deities and think it just metaphor for a deeper esoteric experience.

We need proof or people will assume you are mentally ill.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
want proof your chipped? GO buy 30-50$ worth of magnets like 10 torus neodymium and 10 cube magnets neodtmium, put them together and place the cube magnets on your left temple in front top side of the ear, bend the torus magnets to form an L shape and swipe the magnets back and forth, if you feel agitation in there, any movement you'll know they are gathering information. Also they store the information in your left leg or back. Also just had an MRI, my left hip was pushed in every time it pulsed. I know now there is ferrus materials in me, and so does the hospital. And being there i convinced a nurse what im experiencing is real.

posted on Apr, 22 2014 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Gangstalking is true and I can't wait to post a thread on it. Good information and godbless the whistleblowers

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join