It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Dangerous is 9/11 Truth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The JREFers ask an interesting question again but again they have it ass backwards.

[Removed Link To Forum]

9/11 is an education problem. There are more than 200 buildiings around the world over 800 feet tall. The Laws of Physics work the same way all over the planet. The Laws of Physics do not give a damn about the United State. The Laws of Physics do not give a damn about the physics profession.

So for the nation that put men on the Moon to not be able to tell the world the distributions of steel and concrete down a couple of skyscrapers but expect them to believe a couple of normal airliners could destroy buildings 2000 times their own mass in less than two hours, means the United States is telling the world:

You are a bunch of idiots and will believe whatever we tell you.

So we must keep everyone from comprehending physics for 7th graders.

This is a HUGE global psychological problem.

Just like this one:

www.cnn.com...

psik
edit on 11/22/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--ATS Does not allow crossposting from other forums.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by psikeyhackr

I think most 'truthers' have pretty much got bored with even debating 911 now. It will never lead anywhere so what's the point. I just accept that it was a sham and nothing can be done to prove it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I agree with you OP, I think the mentality of people who believe so strongly in our benevolent perfect government that does no wrong are obviously deluding themselves on the matter of 9-11. After watching all the videos out there almost and researching what both sides are saying..well i think my screen name says it all.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

As for 9/11 truth being dangerous. It's dangerous to the JREF forum because if all the truthers give up, the JREFers will have nothing to talk about but bigfoot and the forum will fail.

JREF = 9/11 debunkers and bigfoot. That's pretty much it...

Hope I get a 'stundie' for this!
That would be funny.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

I think most 'truthers' have pretty much got bored with even debating 911 now. It will never lead anywhere so what's the point. I just accept that it was a sham and nothing can be done to prove it.

Too many so called "Truthers" talk about conspiracies and the government instead of physics.

From that standpoint it is almost funny. But from that standpoint it is even more ridiculous and culturally significant. From now on academics need to keep people ignorant of physics while at the same time talking about STEM education. ROFL

Link removed

psik
edit on 29/11/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Good point, the problem has always been that people add their own twist on what they think happened. If all truthers had just said 'that defies physics, wtf?', then we would probably have a better argument over the years.

Unfortunately, too many talked of holograms, fake planes and high intensity energy weapons from space. Thus tainting the whole movement.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good point, the problem has always been that people add their own twist on what they think happened. If all truthers had just said 'that defies physics, wtf?', then we would probably have a better argument over the years.

Unfortunately, too many talked of holograms, fake planes and high intensity energy weapons from space. Thus tainting the whole movement.

You need to watch Jesse venturas conspiracy theory about the death ray. It pretty much slaps what you said in the face.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Exactly. Unless something enormous leaks at some point, which is unlikely, it will never make significant progress. Also, I feel like the message has hit a brick wall. We live in a society where everybody's heard everything before they've really heard it.. meaning TPTB have done a good job of letting the general population know that "these theories exist.. this is what they say.. this is how they're wrong". Plus any major movement will see a backlash. I'd say amongst people my age its now just as hip and edgy to DEFEND the OS than to question it.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my father-in-law watching videos of JFKs assassination, pondering the truth. Can't help but think this will be me with my son-in-law in 40 years.. what a shame

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bacci0909

Meanwhile I'm sitting here with my father-in-law watching videos of JFKs assassination, pondering the truth. Can't help but think this will be me with my son-in-law in 40 years.. what a shame

That is part of my point. The JFK assassination is trivial compared to 9/11 in terms of the physics involved and you can't do a simple experiment to test it in your house.

www.youtube.com...

psik
edit on 22-11-2012 by psikeyhackr because: quote error

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
9/11 Truth is the most dangerous realization on the planet..........It leads to certain inevitable sequences of thought which when followed, more often than not, radically changes FOREVER, ones entire pardime.....
The "real" reason that 9/11 Truth has not gone viral,(in America) is simply one of active denial,and avoidance by those who as yet remain adamant the goverment theory is the correct one, and that no cover up has taken place......

The absolute realization of 9/11 is that we the people, have become PREY.......for the ruling cabal of psychopathy, which like it or not, have taken over the institution.
9/11 realisation is an admission that heretofore we have been used and abused under the mask of freedom, and democracy, by those who are bleeding the nations white of their wealth, for the purposes of personal power and greed.
This lays before one the seemingly impossible task of somehow dealing with the loss of the world we once thought secure from such depradations,
I believe that we are in the same situation as many who have come to the same conclusions however reluctantly......Franklin, Washington, and the Fathers of the Republic.
The cruxof te matter being not 9/11.........but How to get past this deliberately greivous wound (which we all shared)
and deal with the criminal and corrupt cabal of elite who have virtually disconnected the people from their own governance, and now prey upon them openly like a pack of wolves, ravening a massive herd of sheep.
Through such massive schemes as this, the people are fed illusions to keep them focussed elsewhere than the usurpation of their own goverment, their wealth, and their very future lives.
Its a giant frightful realisation and a mighty Rubicon to cross.......
Willfully, blinding themselves to the absolute impossibility of the Gov Story , which defies all we know of science and engineering.....
Plugging their ears to the patient reasoning of those to whom the obvious facts belie it.
Refusing to even examine the evidence of highly qualified and experienced experts and scientists, pilots,and intelligence agents.....
9/11 denial is simply succombing to the wave of fear and nausea following the final self admission that our society has been compromised and our government usurped by those as yet un named (officially)and cringing before the immensity of the task of recapturing control of the very basis of our governance, and restructuring the basic aims and goals, morals and methods of it to suit the human needs which have been so horribly neglected by these criminals.
The challenge is too great for many to surmount, whereupon they sink back not into apathy, but strident support of the gov Story....!
Seeking to shield their psyches and consciences from these ultimately earth shattering and demoralising conclusions.

its a pretty sad situation, which the perpetrators knew would set up this impossible mental condition.....
Knowing full well that, the population will be that much easier to manipulate while they are in this confused state...both mentally and emotionally as the betrayal is so monumental as to sweep the very underpinings of all we have been taught and held dear about our way of life.....

9/11 truth requires courage of the highest order to come to grips with........only those with the" least to lose" the realists, the logic based thinkers,the scientifically astute fringes....(are forced to make the leap or face the destruction of their scientific pardime)......Thus the various 9/11 truth groups of expert natures,.whose dilligence and courage seemto pass unnoticed and unrecognized by a studiously avoiding mass of those still in denial.
.........imagine your dear 80 yr old mom having to make such a mental/emotional switch......specially havng udergone the spectacle while in the old paradime and being reluctant to face the raw horror of the carange., and understand thereasons for it were naked power and wealth fo those who pulled the strings.....
The perps kew this would set this dazed confused , sense of betrayal, and hurt deeply into the psyche.......

(there are other factors...like the MASS trauma bonding which need furthur study as well for i think that this was a very sophistiated, and scientifically planned psyop, which accomplished a wise range of global objectives,,,,(perhaps too wide and thus too obvious deliberately so):
edit on 22-11-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

You're being sarcastic? Or serious? You got a link?

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by psikeyhackr

Too many so called "Truthers" talk about conspiracies and the government instead of physics.

From that standpoint it is almost funny. But from that standpoint it is even more ridiculous and culturally significant. From now on academics need to keep people ignorant of physics while at the same time talking about STEM education. ROFL

I never thought this day would come, Psikey, but I agree with you! There was one firefighter's association (forgot which one) who was upset over this very issue. They wanted the steel to be tested because if fires had the ability to bring down buildings in the way it did we sure as shootin' need to know more about it. For one thing, all the formulas and calculations on how much fireproofing structural steel will require to protect it might be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it means other buildings might be waiting to have this happen to them, too.

So, how dangerous is the "9/11 truth"? I'd say dangerous as hell, becaue all we need to do is look at the last few threads to see how much energy we're wasting arguing over pointless distractions like the crackpot nonsense characters like Alex Jones is putting out instead of looking at the critical topics we need to discuss. It's like your child being stricken with with a dangerous disease, and rather than bringing him to the doctor you instead argue over whether your spouse had an affair with your neighbor behind your back.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

reply to post by truthermantwo

You're being sarcastic? Or serious? You got a link?

When I first heard of Judy Woods theory I LOL ..

I'm not laughing anymore .

As far as how dangerous is 911 truth ..

The objective [destruction of the totalitarian scheme] is already well underway

The seeds planted will bear fruit in the coming generations .

A NWO ... yep .. just not the one they have planned .

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

Thank you for the link and I appreciate your optimism.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by R0CR13

When I first heard of Judy Woods theory I LOL ..

I'm not laughing anymore .

Yeah, neither am I, especially after Judy Wood filed a lawsuit against NIST on the grounds that they were covering up the towers being destroyed by lasers from outer space. Out of all the more important things the courts could be deciding on, from murder cases to cases that may set legal precedents for the future, they instead had to waste their time listening to her crackpot claims, and they threw the case out accordingly.

It reminds me of that "South Park" episode where God appeared and offered to have any one universal truth revealed to them, anything from "what's the meaning of life" to "what happens to us when we die"...and instead the kids asked God the really stupid "why don't boys have periods". There's a time and place for these fairy tales, and a court hearing ain't it.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

As for 9/11 truth being dangerous. It's dangerous to the JREF forum because if all the truthers give up, the JREFers will have nothing to talk about but bigfoot and the forum will fail.

Hate to break this to you but just as with ATS, there's somewhat more to JREF than discussing 9/11 ad nauseum. The 9/11 board might get folded back into their conspiracy section due to new 'truthers' regurgitating the same tired old, long-debunked stuff again and again and again. But there's much more to JREF than conspiracy

JREF = 9/11 debunkers and bigfoot. That's pretty much it...

Hope I get a 'stundie' for this!
That would be funny.

9/11 and Big Foot may be the limit of your interests but there's much more there than you seem to have checked out. And sorry but your post just isn't stupid enough to rate a stundie. It's just run-of-the-mill, plain vanilla

Fitz

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I never thought this day would come, Psikey, but I agree with you! There was one firefighter's association (forgot which one) who was upset over this very issue. They wanted the steel to be tested because if fires had the ability to bring down buildings in the way it did we sure as shootin' need to know more about it. For one thing, all the formulas and calculations on how much fireproofing structural steel will require to protect it might be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it means other buildings might be waiting to have this happen to them, too

It was Bill Manning at FIRE ENGINEERING magazine who was upset that the FEMA report failed to go into
what he (and some others) felt was the substandard nature of the fireproofing applied to the beams in WTC
Felt this was a critical element in why and how the WTC folded on Sept 11

Truthers like to refer to this - doubt any of them actually read it and understood what it meant.......

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Fitzgibbon

And sorry but your post just isn't stupid enough to rate a stundie. It's just run-of-the-mill, plain vanilla

I starred you for that.

But to the point, I know there is more to JREF than that, I just thought I would make a sweeping statement about JREF like many JREFers do about other forums. I have actually had some good fun on that site in the past. It's just the arrogance of a lot of their members that bugs me.

People think the wolf pack is bad on ATS, spend a couple of days on JREF as a CT and you will be torn to shreads.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedman
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I never thought this day would come, Psikey, but I agree with you! There was one firefighter's association (forgot which one) who was upset over this very issue. They wanted the steel to be tested because if fires had the ability to bring down buildings in the way it did we sure as shootin' need to know more about it. For one thing, all the formulas and calculations on how much fireproofing structural steel will require to protect it might be totally wrong, and if that's the case, it means other buildings might be waiting to have this happen to them, too

It was Bill Manning at FIRE ENGINEERING magazine who was upset that the FEMA report failed to go into
what he (and some others) felt was the substandard nature of the fireproofing applied to the beams in WTC
Felt this was a critical element in why and how the WTC folded on Sept 11

Truthers like to refer to this - doubt any of them actually read it and understood what it meant.....

Oh yeah, substandard fireproofing explains how the top 29 stories of the south tower tilted/rotated 22 degrees in a couple of seconds and yet did not fall down the side of the building.

Yeah, millions of people actually understanding physics is really dangerous.

psik

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

There weren't even real planes that hit the buildings on 911.

The above video is undeniable and just a part of the vast pool of evidence and proof of 911 video fakery.
edit on 24-11-2012 by WoodSpirit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join