It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Gun Ban List Is NOT out~!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Well ..

I did some checking and for the life of me I can NOT find the Orginal Reuters news article that the entire NET is exploding over; yea.. NOT one site, militia or other wise is linking the original article~!

this website is trying to say that there's a 'hidden' list now that got 'leaked' by the Dems..

this completely infuriates me since he site NO sources AT ALL period .....NADA, Ziltch !!

Don't swollow the koolaid ATS, it's a wanna be milita group/Psyop's setting up the USA for something we don't want..

Challenge .. ! Find the Origina Article article off Reuters or ANY of the Dems that are stating such ! Then POST up here !!!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Are you saying that people with an anti-Obama agenda are making up lies for propaganda purposes? Congratulations, you have uncovered an actual conspiracy! Good luck getting people to realize it on ATS, though.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Watch this thread slowly sink down and down the boards, because there's no room for righteous indignation and foot stomping anger.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How do we know THIS isnt the DISINFO!? Huh?!
O crap, is that Obama knocking on my door? with a list?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Komodo

Are you saying that people with an anti-Obama agenda are making up lies for propaganda purposes? Congratulations, you have uncovered an actual conspiracy! Good luck getting people to realize it on ATS, though.

Are you saying that the Obama administration would not have something that tipped their hand scrubbed from the Internet because it raised awareness of their agenda?

That's never happened has it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Yes, it seems the threads with the most common sense disappear the fastest around here

S&F for the OP in hopes of keeping this one around for a few hours

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 11235813213455

The thread on ATS that started very early this morning (my time) is using a blog as its source. That blog post was dated 11-20-12. I live in the middle of red neck haven (not a bad thing) and if this story was out there, it would have been all over the local newspapers, tv, ect. Yes they could remove it from the net, but if this was real, that means the blog picked it up yesterday, and so would have local news and it would have been all over the place by today (printed and reported).

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I will believe it when the NRA starts barking about it..
until then, its all bla bla

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
From what I understand ,It is just a modified version HR 1022, 110th Congress / Brady plan from 2007...

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts to the ongoing thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread Closed.

~Tenth

top topics

join