It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz

Poverty in Israel

Stop all the propaganda Muslim Brotherhood!!!!

All the lies that are being told about Israel. Everyone thinks Israel are rich; the Jews are rich... what a load of BS.
All Muslim, Middle Eastern Muslim propaganda, the agenda is to destroy Israel.

People around the World don't believe poverty is possible in Israel; we have all been lied to for many years.

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: typo

Jeeze, for a country that spends more money per capita on weapons than any other you'd think they might give a hand to their own...

CJ

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The Israelis live in fine conditions and are not starving.Even the people in the photos provided look healthy.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Thats your proof?I was expecting a video of a homeless starving Israelite saying how hungry he is...but a donations website LOL just more money going into Israels pocket.
Doesn't America give Israel enough handouts?Its not our fault Israeli govt uses that money for war instead of helping its people
*sigh*

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmberLeaf
UK has 3.9 million living below the poverty line.....whats your point??

Israel are terrorists, just because some of their people are poor doesnt mean they arent capable of terrorist acts or genocide.

The UK's poverty line makes them look rich is some other countries. Poverty in the western world is not being able to buy a 3rd TV

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
With all the trillions the US have given to Israel
what the hell did the government bought with it ?
easy questions .. bombs and missiles
to defend you will probably say ? .. no to ATTACK and KILL

he should give it to the poor in Israel if there is so many hungry people

Your op remind me of the false homeless people in the street
that are rich to the teech with their cell phone and cool jean
but asking again for money .. asking all the time
abusing of the generosity of the good hearted people
or the false charity donation that supose to go to some poor african kids
when in fact its going directly in the pocket of a rich billionaire
so he can not loose his millions in profit each months and fill his big hungry hummer

the op goal is to be arrogant and spreading a false image
to get sympaty and probably more money for the false charity donation
edit on 11/21/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Poverty is possible in any nation and expectedly moreso in a desert wasteland not meant to support millions of people, where there is little agriculture and what agriculture there is, is not enough to support the populace.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Then stop spending the 3 billion in aid being given to you by a people already in debt suffrage, on weapons of mass extermination. Simple!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
These jews made the country bloom and grow mega food.......
The palestinians could do the same.....if they still had their trees farms and water.......
Israel sometimes seems like a big Looisiana SINKHOLE
Lotsof good being consumed ......but very little ever being seen again.......everything they get sent from money to people
just gets sucked into the Khazar Sinkhole.
Every time they turn around they are bulldozing or fencing off people from their homes.....
It hardly news to see the weeping fathers and wailing crying moms standing by while the IDF blows up their home or bulldozes their garden plot.....
It makes me gag at times to hear the Isreali propaganda words that indicate the above is happenning to another Arab or non jewish family.....
Does no one key playwer even have a hint this is going off the cliff if they dont stop doing the same knee jerk reactions to every provocation, and finding provocations behind every cry for justice?

Truely,......madmen, al;; of them.........drunk with the wine of their iniquity......(i just love that one......it describes nearly every vested interest and profit taker, every politician and points maker,every General officer, be they military or corporate.....and all day
every day
day and night
The world groans under the weight of their avarice.......as the suffering and dying stretch seemingly endlessly in both in the past and on towards the future............all to pay for the greed and vices of those who long ago had far more then enough for any lifetime......
And my Lord you ask me to turn my cheek again to the crys of the children?and the blood of the innocents which runs ankle deep through the halls of corporation, and goverment alike?
How many more need to die to prove the godly obvious?
And never mind the happier tomorrows for my heart is already torn from me.................yet days beyond counting, the slaughte goes on .......how long have Jews and Arabs been killing each other?
Perhaps two, maybe three thousand years.......now they have gotten the whole dammed world to ake sides.....
Look at yourselves taste your own hatreds.......
Why do every one of you here INSIST on being right?
When hardly anyone speaks from knowledge .......WE MOSTLY JUST REPEAT STUFF WE HEAR FROM OTHERS, NO MATTER WHAT.......
Oh we are such masters
of the sly dig, the snide aside, the gloved insult, the naked challenge arent we?
I think ill go watch some paint dry

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I don't see the correlation in this with Muslim Brotherhood.
Wouldn't this seem as if the foreign aid received every year should perhaps prioritize their funds?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I thought Israelis were having good time eating the flesh of roasted Palestinians who were burnt by white Phosphorus bombs ??

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Your op remind me of the false homeless people in the street
that are rich to the teech with their cell phone and cool jean
but asking again for money .. asking all the time

really ?

I was thinking that they are just in Iran living a good life.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

Oh! That's why you defend Israel....

Commence "Operation: Human Shield!"

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

The Muslim brotherhood has an ample internet dis-info campaign that sadly relies on western idiots to parrot the sentiment of "injustice" without considering the other side of things. It is sad really, that an ally is treated like an enemy by fellow retards.

Speak for yourself goyim. I do not care what the "official" stance of the United States is, Israel is not my ally.

I do not have the "Christian complex" of believing I will incur God's favor by licking the boots of his "chosen people."

I refuse to ally myself with Zionists. Nice, how you retort to calling the perceptive people who can see through Israeli BS as "retards." Maybe you should pull your head out of the sand.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
reply to post by intrepid

I would guess it is to show that Jews are not all rich. Besides that, I don't think there is another purpose.

Then why was the Muslim Brotherhood brought into this in the OP. Seems like us vs them propaganda to me. Israel, the victim again.

after reading the info on Egypt, Iran and now Turkey. The Global Muslim Brotherhood Movement's stance on Gaza or I should say, the change in attitudes led me to feel this way.

Hamas Agression is an Arm of the Iranian Nuclear Crisis - Global Muslim Movement

Libyan Rebels Sell Chemical Shells to Hezbollah, Hamas

The Islamic Society of North America(ISNA)The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Report

Egyptian President Will “Reconsider” Israel Peace Treaty And Move Closer To Iran

Hamas and Hezbollah Sleeper Cells in the United States

Hezbollah:The Overview

ΚΕΜΜΙΣ
Κεντρο Μεσογειακων, Μεσανατολικων και Ισλαμικων Σπουδων(Turkey-Hamas-Hezbollah: A New Trinity)

Iran, Hamas and Hezbollah now coordinating attacks

edit on 22/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: to insert

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by DeadSnow

well that must mean they hate democracy or they are pro-Muslim/Islam?

Israel = democracy

edit on 21/11/2012 by Thurisaz because: sharting on the democratic way of life

Israel is a theocracy at heart.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan

How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

Well I guess it depends who our country is since the image you took at 13:25 and posted at 11:37 UTC which puts you 2 hours ahead of UTC and probably in Europe - always assuming that you posted straight after you screenshotted

oh my pc is set on Israel's calendar & time. so at the moment it is 9.13 am 8 Kislev 5773 even though I am in the AU. xD

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
It makes one wonder if entitlement and respect are encoded into Jewish DNA. From the data I see Jews are about 1% of the worlds popuation. Please dont get me wrong, the gene pool has allowed for an amazingly rich texture of succesful people. Its a fact, however, that there is too much arrogance that is so obvious. You should ask yourself that if you are so good at taking in money, why do you sit there, in a land where you arent wanted, and beg for US military aid? And then this OP wants sympathy. Who in their right mind gives Isreal anything?
edit on 22-11-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Speckle

I am not asking for sympathy.

Just posted up alternative info to the stereotype of Israelis.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
US donates 70 BILLION DOLLARS to Israel.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join