It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of desperate Israelis go to bed hungry every night...here is the proof:

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I was looking at pictures of the "Jewish" people running the show over there the IDF generals and Netenyahu, and I noticed something very strange. They are all light skinned light haired light eyed people.

The original Jewish people where most certainly not pale skinned with blue eyes! I mean wasn't that Hitlers whole deal was to bring about the arian race, which was pale skinned and light eyed?

I also remember reading about the Synagogue of Satan In the bible they are like fake Jews for lake of better term, and help bring about the Anti-Christ. Maybe the bible is more than just a good story after all???

bible.cc...

I know it is the popular thing with the kids these days to be an "atheist" and I myself have little or no idea what I even believe. But Revelations also talks about atheism, and about those who turn their hearts away from God will in turn have God turn his hearts from them. Or something along those lines.

I guess why I'm posting this here on this thread is because I know like just the US gives Israel something along the lines of 6-million dollars a day. Every man woman, and child in Israel should be eating 5 7 coarse meals for that kind of dough, and they get aid from many other countries.

Also interesting to note all the starving kids on that photo are what I would think Jews (the kind Hitler tried to exterminate) should look like. When the bible talks about Jewish people it's talking about the bloodline of Christ, Not the religion.

IDK food for thought. Stuff I have noticed.

edit on 21-11-2012 by PassiveObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

well I must say this. Religion fueled more than its fair share of conquest. In my example, Spain was a religious conquest. I was not speaking to the country of Palestine, I was speaking about Islam. I was not speaking about Israel, but Judaism.

You can't separate religion from these people though. Which is why it is such a convoluted problem to begin with. Best stay out of it, since no matter how informed you think you are, you have no idea.

edit on 21-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

1- Muslim brotherhood is itself puppet of Israel ! (read the lovingly letter of Morsi to Netanyahoo when they exchanged ambassadors )

2- you should know that some Israelis fired themselves because of economical problems.

3- it is because Israel has spent billion dollars for it's satan dome !!! so that it can attack anywhere it wants freely without fear

edit on 21-11-2012 by maes2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

it's human nature. Someone tell me the solution? Yeah, what I thought. No solution. Why get involved and say one side is evil....that is a relative point of view.

/point

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz

it's human nature. Someone tell me the solution? Yeah, what I thought. No solution. Why get involved and say one side is evil....that is a relative point of view.

/point

The thing is that Israel has been so good at the propaganda game and playing the victim card for so long that people are just not buying anything from them anymore. We ALL know that Hamas is in the wrong. But Israel? The hens have come home to roost.

/counterpoint.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by zedVSzardoz

Let's not bring religion into this because soon enough the topic will shift from Israel and Palestine to Muslims and Jews and members will come out screaming "antisemitism!".

"hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."

Source

Rather Ironic since both are semetic people, but that's how the world functions.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I looked at the opies pic, thought it looked awful...just pure crap. Then I remembered I got a piece of junkmail, a postcard that asked to help feed Israel. I looked at it, it showed a little girl's profile with a tear perhaps. Then I threw it away, this happened around the same time the proisraelijew posters and ads were passed as legal in New York.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by Thurisaz
reply to post by christina-66

Why exactly do they receive billions of aid every year?

curious cat...

Because the world is still indoctrinated and believes that the Jewish deserve compensation for something that happened over 70 years ago...

If any country is to send $$$$ aid to Israel, it should be the Germans, and not the World. Nuff said.
edit on 21-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

well they both have massive propaganda machines. What is the point in not trusting or trusting anyone. They all lie.

I don't think the OP is part of a propaganda machine like I don't think angry girl I was speaking to in another thread about Israeli hate is part of the Muslim brotherhood propaganda machine.

I just don't care about the geopolitical nonsense. The people, I do give a damn about. On both sides.

Truth is the Muslim brotherhood and Israel have major propaganda machines, and we help both by picking sides and dehumanizing the other. Israeli or Palestinian.

Why would a poor person not cause the same empathy if he were Israeli? Why would his nations actions come into play?

EDIT:
I would take issue with being even slightly aligned to where the Muslim Brotherhood would want me as far as Israel. When I no longer see them as people, but Zionists boogey men.

edit on 21-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: fix

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadSnow

religion has everything to do with the issue. And since both are ethnically similar it has more weight as their main difference they fight over.

Since when does religion not play a major role in the ME and warfare? Or warfare in general?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

How the hell are you going to cope when Israel is defeated and our Country is next?

Well I guess it depends who our country is since the image you took at 13:25 and posted at 11:37 UTC which puts you 2 hours ahead of UTC and probably in Europe - always assuming that you posted straight after you screenshotted.

People still believe that the Jewish People are in control of the World!

This is probably because in many cases they are. Not saying it wrong but it is a fact. Perhaps you should do some research as see just how many successful Jewish people run the Media and the Government and the top companies in the USA and many other countries.

Israel = democracy - the Western World's chosen way of life and that is the underlying issue here and it is the reason that Israel is forced to defend itself.

Do you actually know anything at all about the history of Palestine from around 1900 onwards. You should do some serious reading up on the subject.

Why exactly do they receive billions of aid every year?

You really do not anything about your subject matter do you!

Since 1985, it has provided nearly $3 billion in grants annually to Israel, with Israel being the largest annual recipient of American aid from 1976 to 2004 and the largest cumulative recipient of aid since World War II.[2] Congress has monitored the aid issue closely along with other issues in bilateral relations, and its concerns have affected Administrations' policies.[1] Almost all U.S. aid to Israel is now in the form of military assistance, while in the past it also received significant economic assistance. Strong congressional support for Israel has resulted in Israel receiving benefits not available to other countries

Israel–United States relations

and

“It is my responsibility to see that our policy in Israel fits in with our policy throughout the world; second, it is my desire to help build in Palestine a strong, prosperous, free and independent democratic state. It must be large enough, free enough, and strong enough to make its people self-supporting and secure,” President Truman said in a speech October 28, 1948.

Truman's commitment was quickly tested after Israel's victory in its War of Independence when she applied to the U.S. for economic aid to help absorb immigrants. President Truman responded by approving a $135 million Export-Import Bank loan and the sale of surplus commodities to Israel. In those early years of Israel's statehood (also today), U.S. aid was seen as a means of promoting peace.

U.S. Aid To Israel

What you choose to believe depends very much on what you read. Go do some reading so that you can make up your own mind on your own understanding.

Having said that this earlier post pretty much answers the current reason why they get so much aid.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

23.6% in Israel

80% in Gaza

www.nationmaster.com...

Your point?

Edit: I may be wrong, but my guess is that a majority of those in 'poverty' in Israel are not Jewish.

edit on 21-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PassiveObserver

I was looking at pictures of the "Jewish" people running the show over there the IDF generals and Netenyahu, and I noticed something very strange. They are all light skinned light haired light eyed people.

Because they are Ashkenazi Jews, basically the descendent of the people of Khazaria who converted to Judaism because their King was persuaded to do so. The Khazar Jews move out and into Russia and the Eastern European countries. Their version of events is quite different because they trace their origins to South West Asia, but they sort of would have to really!

I will warn you of this from the content I linked above:

As expected, The Thirteenth Tribe caused a stir when published in 1976, since it demolishes ancient racial and ethnic dogmas...At the height of the controversy in 1983, the lifeless bodies of Arthur Koestler and his wife were found in their London home. Despite significant inconsistencies, the police ruled their death a suicide...Another Mossad "suicide"!

The Sephardic Jews on the other hand moved out and up into North Africa and across into Spain with the Moors, from whence they were eventually ejected. It is probable that these are the descendants of the Jews of Judah and Israel. Likewise the Jews in Persia (Iran) are certainly original Jews.

That is my understanding of a potted version of their history.

edit on 21/11/2012 by PuterMan because: to fix a tag

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndyMayhew

23.6% in Israel

80% in Gaza

www.nationmaster.com...

Your point?

Edit: I may be wrong, but my guess is that a majority of those in 'poverty' in Israel are not Jewish.

edit on 21-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

Mm, yes it does say Isrealis doesn't it.

The demography of Israel is monitored by the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics. The State of Israel has a population of approximately 7,933,200 inhabitants as of 2012.[1][2] 75.4 percent of them are Jewish (about 5,978,600 individuals), 20.6 percent are Arabs (about 1,636,600 individuals), while the remaining 4 percent (about 318,000 individuals) are defined as "others" (family members of Jewish immigrants who are not registered at the Interior Ministry as Jews, non-Arab Christians, non-Arab Muslims and residents who do not have a religious classification).

Source

So 23.6% in poverty in Israel and 24% of the population are not Jews. Seems to be a bit of a coincidence?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
hoax hard! geez you jews are real tryers aye?

2nd

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Isreal is a food basket.They grow the most vegetable and fruit exports over there.....perhaps even in the world...
Why cant they feed their people?
Whos pocketting the dough?
Somebody is stinking rich over there......they get far more than their share and they chose to buy weapons......screw them.
I need to say Arafat died with over a billion $ in the bank, and thatsure as hell wasnt back wages!
They are ALL 100% CORRUPT!
If we put some honest well meaning people who have a conscience into goverments of the world, we could solve ALL this #!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Isreal is a food basket.They grow the most vegetable and fruit exports over there.....perhaps even in the world...
Why cant they feed their people?
Whos pocketting the dough?

Simple. Not all of their people are Jews.

And that's why some of us dislike Israel. Because their government engages in aparteid and are ethnic/religious bigots.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

actually they don't have a choice. at least 75% of american aid must be used to purchase american weapons.

some people might call that embezzlement of u.s. tax dollars to the military industrial complex.

americans might not know the capital of their state, but scheming a dollar, they make the all-world all star team.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
There is nothing more ignorant in these Israel vs Palestine threads than the people who immediately spout some crap about:

"BUT THEY FIRE ROCKETS AT ISRAEL AND USE THE CIVILIAN POPULATION AS HUMAN SHIELDS!!!!111!!"

Israel is stealing their land, starving & murdering their people, and blocking any other people or country from helping them. They have no army and no military bases from which to fire their rockets made out of sewer pipes and whatever else they can MacGuyver together. Hamas is the only organization trying to help them, and they are supported by the population. You can't separate Hamas from the Palestianians because Hamas IS the Palestinians.

But poor Israel. Whatever will they do with their multi-billion dollar military and big-brother Uncle Sam ready to swoop in and shield them from the bad brown people. It would all be so much more convenient if they could just kill them all and take the rest of the land wouldn't it?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

You are so so.. so..
i dont know what to say to you..
its just.. o.. man..
so sad!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join