It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal insanity/disagree with a minority, your a racist!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

To answer your question... yes and no. If its you or me who says it.. it’s a lie. If they say it it’s the truth, then they call us racists for calling them out on the lie…

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ltheghost

It is a widely known "fact" that libs call cons racist, do you require me to site examples of humans breathing oxygen also?

You are simply unwilling to address the topic of discussion, as it is an indefensible position for your beloved left, so you attempt to distract attention onto something else.

NoJoker is like this on every thread he replies too.. read some of his posts sometime. Its a lot of BS to sift through so dont take it personal.. some people just like to troll.
edit on 24-11-2012 by AgentZoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentZoil

Originally posted by inverslyproportional

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ltheghost

It is a widely known "fact" that libs call cons racist, do you require me to site examples of humans breathing oxygen also?

You are simply unwilling to address the topic of discussion, as it is an indefensible position for your beloved left, so you attempt to distract attention onto something else.

NoJoker is like this on every thread he replies too.. read some of his posts sometime. Its a lot of BS to sift through so dont take it personal.. some people just like to troll.
edit on 24-11-2012 by AgentZoil because: (no reason given)

You do realize nothing you qouted was said by me right? That you quoted someone else's insanely idiotic response, then attributed it to me. I'm the one saying conservatives have nothing to complain about, I've asked for evidence of libs calling cons racist, haven't seen any. But I can go find you 500 vids of Fox news being racist, seems a bit uneven eh?

By the way great work Zoil, your contribution to this thread as well as your attempt to insult me has failed. Your a real gem!
Real good at quoting someone's posts too!
Now go look at my posts and tell me where I said anything you just quoted me as saying, then maybe just maybe I won't think your totally dim or a bender.

edit on 27-11-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Also in reference to my other POST's if this is indeed fact where is your evidence? Visual preferably but articles will do as well. In reference like I said before I can find hundreds of articles and videos I've already posted one. So where is evidence to prove 'factual' that libs 'CALL' cons racist? I'm still waiting. But I'm sure you guys will just regurgitate the same BS I've read over and over again. Take my word for it, CAUSE YOU GUYS KNOW RACISTS. YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT... YOU KNOW.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join