It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberal insanity/disagree with a minority, your a racist!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

So no evidence of claims given. Sounds like stable ground for a career in bull#.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ltheghost

I think your taking my post out of context, I'm asking him for evidence of LIBERALS calling REPUBLICANS racist. My point is, like you, that clearly there is racism running rampant through the right wing ranks. I appreciate the response but you should have aimed it toward the OP. Liberal's just report on news, the right does more then enough to look racist without CNN of MSN doing anything.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by ltheghost

I think your taking my post out of context, I'm asking him for evidence of LIBERALS calling REPUBLICANS racist. My point is, like you, that clearly there is racism running rampant through the right wing ranks. I appreciate the response but you should have aimed it toward the OP. Liberal's just report on news, the right does more then enough to look racist without CNN of MSN doing anything.

It is a widely known "fact" that libs call cons racist, do you require me to site examples of humans breathing oxygen also?

You are simply unwilling to address the topic of discussion, as it is an indefensible position for your beloved left, so you attempt to distract attention onto something else.

Either respond to the subject matter, or dont, either way, your not going to distract the discussion away from my very simple question.

Why does the left accuse the right of racism everytime they question or disagree with with a woman, or none whate male?

It is retarded, as there are plenty of valid reasons besides race or sex to ask these questions. It is a shameful and ingorance based tactic, that only works on the weak of mind, you know most of the lefts followers.

I think the left has historically shown way more racism than the right, yet the right doesnt resort to these kind of ignorance based attacks, they rely, for the most part, on "facts".

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

If it is a WIDELY KNOWN FACT, as you call it. Then finding me video evidence to back up your statement shouldn't be very difficult, since I can go on youtube and find racist remarks from republicans. In context you should be able to find the same for liberals, so again go get me that evidence, I'm waiting.

See here look it's easy: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

If it is a WIDELY KNOWN FACT, as you call it. Then finding me video evidence to back up your statement shouldn't be very difficult, since I can go on youtube and find racist remarks from republicans. In context you should be able to find the same for liberals, so again go get me that evidence, I'm waiting.

See here look it's easy: www.youtube.com...

You will be waiting for a very long time, somewhere around forever, as this is, as stated by me at least 6 times in this thread now, not the topic of discussion. The topic of discussion is, why do libs/dems pull the race card to distract away from the actual topic of discussion, much the same as your attempting now, I will not play your ignorant game, answer the question, or dont, but no "evidence" will be forthcoming from me, as I have not made any claims that require said evidence to be brought forth.

I already linked a clip of Susan Rice making untruthful statements about the embassy attack, anyone that has a TV has seen the left claiming the repubs questioning her dishonest statements are racist, I am asking why this tactic is used. As so far I have seen the entire "black caucus" up in arms on TV about this, these are all facts, they all happened this and last week, they ARE widely documented.

Is it really so hard to simply say " ya ok, we messed up, please forgive us of our mistake, in sending her out to make untruthful statements about beghazi, we were attempting to minimize the situation, so as to not make the administration look bad, as there was truly nothing that could be done which wasnt, though it will be easy to make it look like this isnt the case"?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So when people do blantatly racist things like repeated call the president a monkey, a slave, a obammy, etc (dozens of stories of politicians doing it too - not just your run of the mill tea partiers) one shouldn't denounce them as racist?

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens

So when people do blantatly racist things like repeated call the president a monkey, a slave, a obammy, etc (dozens of stories of politicians doing it too - not just your run of the mill tea partiers) one shouldn't denounce them as racist?

CJ

Did I ever once mention that? This isnt about people dropping the N bomb or any other actual racist terms or sexist terms.

It is about the left continuously playing these cards, and implying racism where there is no indication of it. Much like the example I already stated about Susan Rice.

Nobody I have seen made even one racial comment, they simply asked about her going out and making obvious untruthful statements, long after it is known the administration knew better. With the left, as per their play book, jumping up and claiming racism where none exists.

She did these things, man want to know why, myself included, the left are the only ones claiming racism and sexism, even though these are legitimate questions, about obvious untruths.

The same was done by Bush after the Pat Tillman incident, and the left nailed them to the wall, now when it is a dem doing it, anyone who questions their actions is a racist/sexist.

Now if you could, address the question this thread is about, why does the left do these things?

The administration obviously sent her out to lie on camera, they got caught, the people want to know why, this is not hard to understand.

Please stop trying to deflect the topic, either address it, or dont, but either way, please stop helping to prove my point about the dems deflecting, and using race and sex as a crutch.

Not one dem has answered this yet, every lib type person who has responded has responded in a similar way.

"what evidence?" " because the right is racist" " I demand proof of your claims". I made no claims, I provided a link to video of her saying these things, everyone of you have deflected, and at no time addressed my question.
The left has for the last 2 weeks made the claims of racism/sexism being the root cause, even though they are legitimate questions, founded on the fact the admin sent one of their senior officials out to lie about Benghazi, 5 days after it has now been shown they knew what the cause was.

Why lie, and then paint those asking why they lied as racist/sexist? Why not just tell the truth?

At this point, I believe i know the answer, I believe it is obvious, and the left doesnt want it to get out, so they deflect, and make it about race or sex, instead of it being about them allowing 4 Americans to die, and covering it up for political expedience.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by BobM88

I also used to believe I was a republican, but during Clintons presidency, I came to realize my true political leanings.

They are both just polar opposites of the same coin, and I want nothing to do with either, I am an independent, as I am capable of thinking for myself, and dont need these hatemongers deciding what is best for me to think and want out of this world.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Why does the left do these things? What are you talking about? You keep saying this over and over and I still don't know what you are referring to.

CJ

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
inverselyproportional,

"Racist" is a code word- a dog whistle. Those who claim to be "anti racist" are actually anti White".
Anti racism is a code word for anti White. They are the real racists.
Google the phrase "anti racism is a code word for anti White". That will lead you to some ideas for how you can combat this tactic.
Hope this helps.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
One example of a classic "pass" was that horrible boondoggle by Harry Reid a few years back...

Another elected high official speaks, lets it all sink in, and then miraculously apologizes.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid apologized Saturday for making racially insensitive remarks about Barack Obama during the presidential campaign.

Journalists Mark Halperin and John Heilemann reported the remarks in their new book, "Game Change," which is scheduled to be in bookstores Tuesday.

The authors quote Reid as saying privately that Obama, as a black candidate, could be successful thanks, in part, to his "light-skinned" appearance and speaking patterns "with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one."

"He [Reid] was wowed by Obama's oratorical gifts and believed that the country was ready to embrace a black presidential candidate, especially one such as Obama -- a 'light-skinned' African American 'with no Negro dialect, unless he wanted to have one,' " Halperin and Heilemann say...........

Reid apologizes for racial remarks about Obama during campaign

"Slip of the tongue" Harry ?

Nawww....He took too long to say it all.

It was all "from the heart"

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Left wing get out of trouble card = RACISM.

Right wing get out of trouble card = NATIONAL SECURITY.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
SO I read the OP and the thread, and besides the usual right wing trolls, ( you know who you are ), I STILL haven't seen proof that Susan Rice was lying. Now, do you REALLY wonder why people call the race card? You stated it and used her as an example, so prove to me she was lying, and not being called a liar because of who she is. I am being serious here, Google is NOT my friend, I can't search for, stuff, like most of you guys can

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

So then you dont know the Benghazi embassy attack was a terrorist attack? Or do you not know Susan Rice went on 5 sunday talk shows 5 day\ys after the Obama admin knew it was, and said it was all because of the muslim video that some college kids put on youtube, and not a terrorist attack?

If i know x happened, and 5 days later say y happened, is that not a lie?

Seems simple enough to me.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I only know what is told to me. I can say you said X to me when you thought X was right, then later I say X was wrong and say you were a liar, but it wouldn't be true. How is she a liar is what I and others want to know. Obama and his staff may be the liars, I don't know

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

Indeed they may be, as I already stated. Here is an article I just found, so I will link it, and give a small quote.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Ambassador Susan Rice has finally explained, in her opinion, why she misled the country about what happened during the September 11 terror attack against Americans in Benghazi, Libya. According to Rice, all the blame should be given to the intelligence community for her misleading comments made five days after the attack, since she was just repeating what they had told her. A reporter asked, the American ambassador to the United Nations, "Ambassador Rice, would you explain your view of the controversy concerning your comments about Benghazi? And have—is Senator McCain fair in what he has said?" "As a senior US diplomat, I agreed to a White House request to appear on the Sunday shows to talk about the full range of national security issues of the day, which at that time were primarily and particularly the protests that were enveloping and threatening many diplomatic facilities—American diplomatic facilities—around the world and Iran’s nuclear program. The attack on Benghazi—on our facilities in Benghazi—was obviously a significant piece of this," Rice explains.

So why the race baiting then? She flat out admits the white house put her up to it, she flat out admits to misleading the country.

Obama was one of the first to insinuate this was about her being a black woman, he has known without a doubt since day one this was a terrorist attack. So why the racism/sexism deflection tactics?

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
reply to post by mymymy

Indeed they may be, as I already stated. Here is an article I just found, so I will link it, and give a small quote.

www.weeklystandard.com...

Ambassador Susan Rice has finally explained, in her opinion, why she misled the country about what happened during the September 11 terror attack against Americans in Benghazi, Libya. According to Rice, all the blame should be given to the intelligence community for her misleading comments made five days after the attack, since she was just repeating what they had told her. A reporter asked, the American ambassador to the United Nations, "Ambassador Rice, would you explain your view of the controversy concerning your comments about Benghazi? And have—is Senator McCain fair in what he has said?" "As a senior US diplomat, I agreed to a White House request to appear on the Sunday shows to talk about the full range of national security issues of the day, which at that time were primarily and particularly the protests that were enveloping and threatening many diplomatic facilities—American diplomatic facilities—around the world and Iran’s nuclear program. The attack on Benghazi—on our facilities in Benghazi—was obviously a significant piece of this," Rice explains.

So why the race baiting then? She flat out admits the white house put her up to it, she flat out admits to misleading the country.

Obama was one of the first to insinuate this was about her being a black woman, he has known without a doubt since day one this was a terrorist attack. So why the racism/sexism deflection tactics?

I starred you my good sir, or ma'am. Now it appears so. Like I said Google is not my friend and I could not find this info. I have flagged this also, and if I could I would do it more because at least YOU showed proof. I apologize if I sounded anything other than like a person actually wanting to know and more like the biased people you know all too well on here

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Nice catch...funny how our intel community can just not tell the politicians the truth...I'm thinking now of when they didn't give Colin Powell the full story on Iraq.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mymymy

I starred you as well.

Though the intent of this thread was not to prove or disprove whether she did or didnt lie, or if the Obama admin did or didnt put her up to it.

It is about the left using racism/sexism where none is implied, to deflect attention away from the facts, and the reasoning behind it. As Obama knew full well long before they sent her out on the sunday talk shows to mislead the American people, then was one of the first to play the racism/sexism card after people began asking questions about it.

It is my belief he intentionally sent her out, as a black woman, to do this, so that they could play the racism/sexism card to deflect attention away from the matter. As he knew full well, that the right would question her statements, he was planning on using her for this purpose from the start.

Which says alot about the man, I was hoping someone would shed some light on this, other than my own thoughts, but all I got from the left leaning members of ATS, was the typical left deflection tactics. So mt original summation only seems to be the correct one, as none would even address this, and only sought to once again deflect.

Just wow, and we have this guy for 4 more years?

I

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Thanks for all that evidence! #ing pathetic already...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join