It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theories my GF had about Nibiru...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
This weekend, my gf and I were watching a show about and they were talking about the return of Nibiru and the Annunaki, and she suggested it may exist in a parallel universe, and will 'phase' into this one at the end of December.
I thought about it, and it sounds plausible if it were possible, the other thing she said it might be like a Dyson Sphere type structure or like the Death Star from Star Wars, and might be out there somewhere, light speeding its way here.
If Nibiru exists, and I will say for the record, its highly doubtful, but if it does, these maybe reasons why we wont see it til its here.
Thoughts, other then the typical one liners that say it doesnt exist??

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

I posted a thread exploring this concept with more specifics on how it would work on my older account.

Alternative view for "object incoming" theories: Movement in another dimension

Naturally I think it's a pretty interesting idea to explore as well!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Well, how would one be aware of such a thing then? If there was a dimension sort of bumping up against ours, I would think there would still be anomolies spotted in this dimension..strange unexplainable tides and such...

But anyhow, we gotta eventually step into reality. Imagine for a moment looking at the sky and suddenly, as if by magic, a planet/sun/whatever just popped up...just the sheer thought pushes the limits of my imagination as it seems to incredibly unlikely..would be akin to suddenly watching my neighbors house disappear because it got sucked into a different dimension sort of thing.

I don't think the universe works like that. perhaps subatomic particles may drift in and out..but entire celestial bodies?...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
mind blown.

That's a great theory! I'd like to see more response on this. I never quite imagined a whole planet slipping dimensions. I mean if a tiny particle could , why couldnt a planet?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Funny you were talking about that show, at least your GF had a theory, my wife turned to me and asked; what is all that about... she didn't even know anything about dooms day (12/21/2012).

My first thought was, where have you been these last few months, but then again, she has been one of those working zombies the last 2 years, not been living life, so to speak...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Oh yeah, this is a gal sent from heaven to me, we have the same likes, both love sci fi/fantasy, have deep discussions about this and other deep subjects, and she's hawt!!!
A geek like me can rejoice

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shdak
Funny you were talking about that show, at least your GF had a theory, my wife turned to me and asked; what is all that about... she didn't even know anything about dooms day (12/21/2012).

My first thought was, where have you been these last few months, but then again, she has been one of those working zombies the last 2 years, not been living life, so to speak...

So now "living life" is determined by one's knowledge on internet based rumours about the world ending this December?

It's no wonder the world has problems.
edit on 20-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I think he means she works so much she's not aware of topics discussed daily

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
anything's possible. who knows what could be out there.....

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

So now "living life" is determined by one's knowledge on internet based rumours about the world ending this December?

It's no wonder the world has problems.

It not just the internet, there a movie, and tv specials, and let don't forget the news has carried this story many time

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

It not just the internet, there a movie, and tv specials, and let don't forget the news has carried this story many time

Although I enjoy my time mulling around online (killing time) it plays absolutely no part in my social life. When I am out actually "living" life, I can't think of any references made to any kind of media. Beyond maybe a news story here and there, but only if it directly affects the people I'm with.

ie. Industry news of a career field they might be in.

Our versions of living life seem to be different though. And Hollywood, btw, is make believe...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
reply to post by boncho

some people have brains, thanks; and yes she works many hours a day/ 7 days a week, and I work the night shift... not a good life at the moment, but got to eat and stay warm this time of year.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

reply to post by boncho

The world ending in 2012 is a daily topic on this board, but the only time I have ever heard it come up in a social setting was when a nephew mentioned it after he had a couple too many drinks, and I told him to stop spending so much time online.

Like I said, it started and will end as an internet craze. It was used to peddle BS books, marketing dollars. Like many doomsday fads before it...

-

I guess the point I was trying to make was even if she wasn't working so much, there's no reason for her too have any more information about the supposed "end of the world".

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

reply to post by Shdak

Oh yeah, this is a gal sent from heaven to me, we have the same likes, both love sci fi/fantasy, have deep discussions about this and other deep subjects, and she's hawt!!!
A geek like me can rejoice

Been married 25 years, treasure your moments like that, sometimes life does not go the way you want it to.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   

my gf ...., and she suggested it may exist in a parallel universe, and will 'phase' into this one at the end of December.

Tell me, is 'gf' a reference to girl friend or galactic federation ? lol

Taking the plausible idea further, the word 'Ibir', inside Nibiru is a transport. The name means - that which crosses over.

The source of this info is from a repented fallen watcher so you won't find 'ibir' anywhere on the internet.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yes gf means girlfriend, my better half, I can't get worse lol

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Shdak

Thanks brother, I see us being together for a very long time

Trying to get her to get on ATS

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

I would say the zombies are the ones taken in by doomsday internet BS

So your wife is quite normal

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
All I really got from this other than blind speculation using spurious shaky conjecture is that you claim to have a girlfriend.

On top of that, you and this claimed girlfriend sit around and toss ideas around about things that don't exist.

I'm not 100% sure if this post isn't just 100% fantasy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The way I see it, some believe Nibiru exists, others do not. Interesting things to hypothesize over, whether it exists or it doesn't. Some people (name withheld) will infer an insult because they have strong opinions as to it even existing at all. Some people (name withheld) will not believe something they cannot see or tangibly prove to exist at all as well - and their rigidity in opinion and beliefs are like steel; if they cannot prove it is real, it most certainly isn't. I still think it's an interesting conversation, whether Nibiru is real, or is just speculation and fantasy.
edit on 20-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join