It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting theories my GF had about Nibiru...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC

I thought about it, and it sounds plausible if it were possible,

Do you even understand what you just said...?
Because if you did, you'd realize your gf's proposal is nowhere near the realm of reality
edit on 20-11-2012 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
To Druscilla and Harte

What you to person "probably" have in facts, your certainly lack in people skills. Play nice and more people might want to listen to what you have to say... Nobody is interested in listening to arrogant persons.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

Question, do you have all knowing of the possibility's in our current realm?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Boncho... Quit being a dick. 5 o'clock will get here soon enough

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mr10k

post by mr10k
Do you even understand what you just said...? Because if you did, you'd realize your gf's proposal is nowhere near the realm of reality

Take a look around this forum , I don't think Homers girlfriends thoughts are out of place here , there are many threads outside the realm of reality on this forum....some would say this whole subject is beyond the realm of reality .

edit on 20-11-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Lets say the year is 1920, would you have made the same closed mined opinion, if someone has mentioned to you the possibility of quantum entanglement ?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In addition to my previous post, the following link is more specific from Dr. Michael S Heiser regarding Nibiru, as well as detailing how you, the common whatever, or whoever you are, can search Sumerian texts for any and all specifics regarding the name "Nibiru"

... about that Nibiru thing ...

Further, there's a detailed video linked (sorry, no embed) going over the specifics of Nibiru.

Video link: Nibiru in Cuneiform - the actual specifics

Spoiler Alert: Nibiru is what Acadians and Sumerians called ... Jupiter.

Anyone's reciprocal refutation of any of this with non-speculative actual facts that can be independently verified back to primary source material without any Sitchin involvement will be more than welcome.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark
reply to post by mr10k

Question, do you have all knowing of the possibility's in our current realm?

@thread, I apologize for the triple post, did not realize I had done that.

Anyhow, I don't need omniscience to be able to know that the idea of 'a massive dwarf star sized object, piloted by an advanced alien species, entering our dimension from another dimension by the end of December' is not a probable idea. If you think it is, then by all means, show me scientific data and algorithms that exist to support that theory, because all of the current established sciences point against anything as outrageous as that happening.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Why so rude?

You insult the guy and his girlfriend and bring nothing to the thread. Why?

I sit around and talk to my mother and kids about this stuff, so I guess we are weird? Or I don't really have a mom and kids? You really make no sense.

Anyway....I've had the same theory for awhile...if it exists I believe it may lie in a different dimension.

They played with the idea on NBC in the show the Event.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I've first heard about Nibiru (not called that by then) over 20 years ago, when NO ONE was talking about it as far as I know, from someone I happen to trust. He's a well known spiritualist author from my city and told us during one of his lectures that a planet would approach Earth in the near future with the purpose of serving as a vessel for the less evolved souls on our planet in transit to a different orb.

When I began hearing about Nibiru a few years ago that piece of information immediately came to mind, but by then I still thought it would be a real celestial body in the traditional sense. It was only a few days ago that I begun contemplating the possibility of it belonging to a different (subtler) dimension, which BTW also explains the unaccounted mass in the Universe which is currently (poorly) theorized as being due to the existence of "dark matter" and "dark energy".

I find it fascinating that different people across the planet are having the same insights at the same time, all the more proof that something incredible is about to be unveiled to mankind very soon, exciting times!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Just Chris

Another rude, good for nothing addition to the thread.

Why do you people get such joy out of just being mean.....yuck.

And I suppose you know everything about how the universe works?

There is nothing wrong with discussing strange things and having an imagination. That's how things get done and problems get solved.
edit on 20-11-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Another rude, go for nothing addition to the thread.

Why do you people get such joy out of just being mean.....yuck.

And I suppose you know everything about how the universe works?

There is nothing wrong with discussing strange things and having an imagination. That's how things get down and problems get solved.

FFS, it's the ATS Police!

My opinion on how the universe may or may not work is completely irrelevant to this thread.

Ohh, and your grammar is shocking.

HTH.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deny777

That reminds me of a theory a physicist had (have to find info on her), she is trying to solve the problem of gravity and its weakness not making sense. She thinks it may be leaking from another dimension.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Why so rude?

You insult the guy and his girlfriend and bring nothing to the thread. Why?

I sit around and talk to my mother and kids about this stuff, so I guess we are weird? Or I don't really have a mom and kids? You really make no sense.

Anyway....I've had the same theory for awhile...if it exists I believe it may lie in a different dimension.

They played with the idea on NBC in the show the Event.

I'm guessing you have read ZERO of my previous two posts.

I've contributed nothing?
I beg to differ.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Ooh the grammar police!!

I have no use for people who are rude for the heck of it, it's disgusting.

Hope you get a good thrill out of it.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by RoScoLaz
anything's possible. who knows what could be out there.....

lol, that's one of Jupiter moons right?

if that theory is true

then we could create the theory that our solar system is entirely created by intelligent beings and not the matter of nature. I'm sure if you get your science, physics, and wizards level high enough you could do it.

best way to control something is to make it

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I was only referencing your first post....the extremely rude one.

And constantly trying to debunk Sitchen has nothing to do with this thread.

He never spoke of the planet being in another dimension has he?
edit on 20-11-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

To be fair, you're the one trying to derail the thread by spitting your dummy out at myself and Druscilla. What we post is of no concern to you. And what is of 'use' to you is of no concern to us.

And here's my input into the thread. Yep, saw 'The Event' series last year. Kind of liked it, wondered why they dropped it and didn't make a 2nd series, but probably because the idea as a whole is as crazy as the OP.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Actually, Sitchin has EVERYTHING to do with this thread since the whole Nibiru fantasy is his to begin with, so, yes, the lies of Sitchin are indeed quite very pertinently relevant as a matter of utmost importance.

No Nibiru = No Nibiru

As to anything else, it's recommended you distance yourself from emotional responses to anything anyone says. Demonize and send me hate mail if you want, but, fact of the matter, impolite or not, OP having or not having a 'GF' is entirely irrelevant to the topic, more so than any of your claims that Sitchin is irrelevant to the discussion.

Are the majority here wearing their princess panties or something? Quit crying. Grow some thicker skin. Put on your thunderwear and deal with it.

edit on 20-11-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If you read the whole thread you would see I am not the only one who had a problem with your attitude. And if you have the freedom to mouth of at the OP, then I have the freedom to say its rude.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join