It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds outside my house were just glowing and pulsating. Video included.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Lights are not moving side to side (refering to rotating airport lights)

Sorry...I am still trying to get the hang of this different posting system

edit on 20-11-2012 by AlanT1 because: error

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oannes
HAARP heating up the ionosphere? They plan on installing another 180 antennas. That would make a total of 360. Possibly to have weather control over a large sphere perhaps? I don't think that number is a coincidence either. Sounds like the Atlantean mistake all over again.

Really!!!? You're trying way too hard, buddy.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

I captured this in Tennessee July 2012, there was no thunder or sound to the storm unless you count my husband snoring next to me which is why I opted out of the audio

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlanT1

I have seen the same exact thing that the OP provided numerous times. I have lived near airports large and small my entire life. Most if not all airports have rotating guiding lights. They all have the same effect on low lying clouds or fog that blanket the surrounding area.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by olliemc84

Originally posted by AlanT1

I have seen the same exact thing that the OP provided numerous times. I have lived near airports large and small my entire life. Most if not all airports have rotating guiding lights. They all have the same effect on low lying clouds or fog that blanket the surrounding area.

I'm inclined to agree there, more so for thin cloud or misty, although the OP's video looks like it is a good distance away. A few miles away from here, there is a football field, and when lit at night and it's misty, that whole face of the sky is lit up, and had those lights been on a sound to light generator, (which they're not) the effect would be much the same. On a clear night, you wouldn't know if they were off or on. However, since we don't actually know the source light, it does leave some room for an anomaly. It's a pity the sound is cut on the OP's video, I like to be able to hear anything that might be in the background. BTW, there is a newbie who has dedicated most posts in telling everyone here how gullible and stupid they are, I wish that person would back off, and have some "manners and decorum" like it says in the rules.
edit on 20-11-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Guess your not the only one that have seen pulsating lights like this
I looked around and found a video with similar lights pulsating almost in the same speed but higher in the sky
its from a youtuber called wyomingwidow, he filmed it in 2008 and dont know what is was
here is it

edit on 20-11-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stopbeingnaive
Saw a strange cloud-like image outside my window this morning. It was... a cloud.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hold up here a sec.

So what you're saying is...this can't be caused by HAARP??

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Is it just me , or is there a hint of blue in the background
Anyway , its a cool video

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I have to agree , you could be up to 30 miles away and emergency trucks can cause this reflective event...I have seen it many times being a Firefighter.
But OP GREAT POST!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jayelgee

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
My thought, airport landing lights. The local airport here has rows of landing lights at the end of the runway to guide planes in to the end of the runway in night or bad visibility conditions.

Put these coordinates into Google maps. 42.387601,-96.369238

You'll see the lights at the end of the Sioux City runway.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I'm just guessing at this but it could be one of these (Pains Wessex - Para Red Rocket MK3 Flare) i guess this because of the proximity to the airport and military facility that someone might have been having a training exercise with these flares.
I personally have seen that these flares can strobe and when hanging in low lying clouds would appear just like what you have captured here on video,and as the description of its ability's they do claim it to be seen for 30 miles so one would guess that would have to be very brite.

The following link provided for more info on Pains Wessex-Para Red Rocket MK3 Flare.
www.oceanmedix.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://www.oceanmedix.com/oceanmedix/sku/dOM-pwredrocket/dOM-pwredrocket.html

Just a few videos showing the above mentioned flares being used and in the last video these flares can even be seen being used to create a UFO hoax. these flares strobe and light up huge areas all around them and given right wind conditions can hang in the air for what seems and eternity.

Enjoy all this is just a hypothetical guess to try and help the OP answer his own question just a guess,hell it could be a mass swarm of firefly's inside a ginormous swamp gas cloud !

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I don't blame you for saying it's the airport. However, I've lived here a long time and have never seen any clouds illuminate and pulse like that. I don't understand how an airport could have such an illuminating effect on the clouds like that.

Therefor it can't be true?

Well, I'm done with this topic. The minute someone starts to discredit something simply because its the first they have heard of it, I abandon all hope. I don't think anyone could possibly provide you with an explanation, your mind is made up.
edit on 20-11-2012 by MCJustJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Another member mentioned that this could possibly be from a flare stack and I have to agree. I work about five miles away from an industrial flare stack and if the weather conditions are just right you will get the same effect as shown in the video. The stack is actually obscured by some foot hills so the first time I wittnessed it, working a night shift, it looked straight out of War of the Worlds.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Showed this to a friend, because i saw the exact same thing in Denmark around 10 kilometers away from were i live. And he suggested it was the steel factory that is in the town below of were i saw it. And yeah that made perfect sence, they weld/cut alot of big things down there.
So wanted to ask you if there is any nearby places were you could imagine them working with steel or similiar.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by lasvegasteddy
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

light intensity of e vehicle lighting has increased
pulse rate looks about right too

they're darn near blinding at least the ones out west here
in the past
blinding wasn't even close
edit on 19-11-2012 by lasvegasteddy because: (no reason given)

Nope still not buying that explanation... if they were that bright you wouldn't even be able to look at them without going blind. And aren't emergency lights multicolored?

I worked in security and we had orange lights on the roofs of all the vehicles. There are plenty of non-emergency services that use rotating or pulsating orange lights.

I think that's the explanation here. The rhythm is the same, the orange hue is the same, the consistency of the flashing seems to be entirely explained by vehicle lights for a non-emergency service response.

In a fog, you would indeed get this kind of dispersal of lights. The fact that the "clouds" are so low tells me that this is either a fog, or smoke from a fire.

Either way, the most plausible explanation is that these are non-emergency response lights on a vehicle dispersing through a cloud of fog or smoke. I have seen this happen at work and I know for a fact that it can look like this, especially on a cold and cloudy night.

But I get that everyone here wants it to be little green men, so I fully expect the most logical explanation to be completely ignored by those who have an ambition to make everything momentarily confusing into evidence of visitation - it's often their first explanation

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

I don' see where anyone is wanting to see little green men in the OP.

ATS is getting more and more exclusive.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
After watching the video a couple of more times, it seems to me the pulsing light is ground based. However I don't see fog anywhere, only a nice white cloud.

Just how bright can the lights on top of a utility vehicle get?

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

attention!

I have witnessed the same phenomena descried in this post www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join