It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clouds outside my house were just glowing and pulsating. Video included.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
If the clouds are a bright orange then it could have just been sunset. The pulasting light however is too rapid to be a thunderstorm. Im wondering the same thing now: What could it be?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That's nutz man! I saw a video of a pulsing sky that ended up being attributed to transformer explosion that was emitting a colored pulsing light, but this looks different. You can bet your ass that something on the ground or behind the clouds is pulsing VERY brightly!

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mischief2013

I once had a similar incident as a kid...it ended up being a power plant 20 miles or so to the north that just happen to really produce a lot of lights against the clouds....I was 16 at the time and we followed the lights and while we were at a gas station an attendant said we hadn't been the first to go on a journey searching for the lights haha....

Not saying that is what yours is....cool video...we didnt have youtube back then unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
i saw some thing very familiar a few years back whilst living London UK, could not work it out till a few days later.

Not saying it was, but what i saw was lighting effects from a open air concert, Elton John to be precise.

The lighting was very similar to wot i saw, i suppose you could check you local press for any mention of this.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Hello all, I live in Brick NJ, I work in elizabeth. I drive up the garden state parkway to the NJ Turnpike. I saw the pulsating clouds from the parkway to turnpike entrance (exit 11 on the turnpike). When I got up to the co-generation plant in Linden, I saw the source. A smoke stack that has a flame on the top of it to burn off excess exhaust that is still flamable. I pass it every evening on my way to work at port Elizabeth. I saw the pulsation from the tolls at 11, and watched it till I got to the source at the Linden co-generation plant.
Woody
edit on 21-11-2012 by Woody168 because: Did not sign.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hi. Nice video. We have been experiencing the same thing, some very strange things happening where we are. The clouds were lighting up but no sound at all. My brother decided to record some of it too, and discovered something amazing. Please pause at 5:55, when the flash is bright. I honestly don't know what it is. I would go for mothership or a church.The second video is a daytime shot, which shows nothing in the sky to cause what you see.

vid 1 - night shot

Vid 2 - Daytime shot

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Could it be a man-made pulsing light reflecting off the low lying cloud cover? That's what it would HAVE to be, no?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
This may have been said already, i've not read through the whole thread-

The lights are pulsating around the 130 beats per minute region, bog standard dance beat territory. The lights brighten and dim at intervals, as would happen in a night club during a breakdown or rise in the track being played. It's possible this could be lights from a party or some marketing launch of some kind to music.

Its a good possibility.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Lights from town reflecting off low clouds. See it alot where I live.
Nothing new. Nothing to get excited about.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

well ive seen glowing ones caused by light pollution(for some reason its more often in the winter) but never a pulsating light

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
That cloud deck looks like it strategically placed and generated to cover for something. Could have been an emergency space ship repair taking place on the ground. Otherwise, it's just a lot of fog/swamp gas with an emergency vehicle light pulsing therein, due to a big traffic accident caused by limited visibility.
-cwm
edit on 21-11-2012 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

wasn't there a thread just like this recently? I'm at work so search is disabled but I'm 100% i've seen this thread but not the same thread before, or it's deja vu? i swear i have. *scratching my head.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Heck. The 'first' thing I thought of was emergency lights from Police or Fire. Maybe I've not come down with the last rain shower is all, so I don't go all weird without using my brain first.

What did you think it was? Aliens?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'm going to have to support the Emergency Vehicle theory. Police car, Ambulance, and Fire Engine lights have increased their brightness over the last decade. If there was a group of them, then that is a good guess. Low lying clouds are pretty reflective, so it's most likely as mundane as that. I've even seen it before, and went to Investigate, found a traffic accident with several emergency vehicles, flashers going. Couldn't see the clouds pulse at the scene, but a mile away, it was pretty noticeable.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I've seen something similar up north when the aurora borealis strobes. The timing of the strobe struck me as very similar to the pulsating of the aurora.

But I've also seen transformers burn out from a distance and light up the clouds with pulses that lasted for several minutes.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
That cloud deck looks like it strategically placed and generated to cover for something. Could have been an emergency space ship repair taking place on the ground.
-cwm

Yea, that's it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
That cloud deck looks like it strategically placed and generated to cover for something. Could have been an emergency space ship repair taking place on the ground.
-cwm

Yea, that's it.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Woody168
Hello all, I live in Brick NJ, I work in elizabeth. I drive up the garden state parkway to the NJ Turnpike. I saw the pulsating clouds from the parkway to turnpike entrance (exit 11 on the turnpike). When I got up to the co-generation plant in Linden, I saw the source. A smoke stack that has a flame on the top of it to burn off excess exhaust that is still flamable. I pass it every evening on my way to work at port Elizabeth. I saw the pulsation from the tolls at 11, and watched it till I got to the source at the Linden co-generation plant.
Woody

Funny how everyone just ignored this.

posted on Nov, 23 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Endure

Originally posted by Woody168
Woody

Funny how everyone just ignored this.

That's because it doesn't fit what the these nut jobs want it to be.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join