It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Longtime lurker just joining today, should have done this before!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I Love reading all sorts of topics on ATS, a lot of you are really open minded and have an outside of the box way of thinking which is great. I probably won't have too much to say as I'm not that articulate and tend not to think things over properly before I blurt out the nonsense that can go on in my head, and from what I've seen, ATS members will be quick to pick up on the nonsense!

So Hi from me in the U.K.

I hope everyone is having a great day, and if I have something constructive to say I hope to share it with you all. Until then I will continue to broaden my horizons with the plentiful subjects and forums.

As you were people!

Shakunetsu

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS Shakunetsu.

I don't think you'll have difficulty here; you were pretty quick to solve my riddle about the Albatross!

Cheers,
Avocado Shag

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shakunetsu

Welcome Shak...

I probably won't have too much to say as I'm not that articulate and tend not to think things over properly before I blurt out the nonsense that can go on in my head,

That hasn't stopped a plethora of members from talking out their arse, so no worries...we all do it on occasion, especially when the topic is near-n-dear.

Enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Welcome to the ATS Family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums....

Des

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by avocadoshag

Many thanks, Nice to be here....finally, it's been about 4 years of lurking! Terrible I know.
You have a great day/evening!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by facelift

Thanks Facelift.....it's great to be here!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Welcome from Scotland.
When I first joined I hardly commented,now I enjoy blur ting out rubbish!
See you around.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

And Thanks to you too Des, I've been reading topics on ATS for quite some time now and I recognise Avatar and name from many a discussion. Thanks for the great reads!

Shak.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use (The complete and end all guide to our policies)
Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***
ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let one of staff know by using the "Alert" function. This is for your safety, & for those both young and old on this ride with you.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Than you are as the majority here
! welcome!

top topics

join