It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire in the sky - The Orange UFO Mystery

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

It is a fascinating topic thanks again for the thread, love finding and reading this many accounts.
The encounters people have are the most fascinating I know by experience that they seem to respond to us at times, All of my accounts have been positive ones which leads me to believe that whatever they are their definatly not all the same.

I have never had lost time personally but the last sighting I wrote in a above post, the one with a blue and red ball. When I try to remember that I can't it's like it's been deleted from my memory I only know it happened because I logged everything down as soon as I got home, I remember everything else that day but that incident very strange
edit on 19-11-2012 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I've also never had any lost time during the incident. I did wake up out of a deep sleep with the notion to look out the window. I felt compelled to look out the window before anything had happened. Like I was being told to somehow. My sister was in the room with me at the time and asleep. I tried to call her to wake her but to be honest I was dumbfounded and couldn't talk or do much else. just stare at the object as it went by like I didn't want to waste a moment distracted while looking at it.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo

I don't think you should take Alison too seriously, but don't take my word for it, do a bit of searching.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by louczar

I am not trusting enough of others to allow myself to be hypnotized.

Maybe the most important thing I can get from looking at this event is that I have no ambivalence in my feelings about intelligent extraterrestrial life. Maybe they aren't all negative, but I choose to err on the side of caution.

Personally, I think if an encounter ever did present itself, I would run as fast as I could as far away as I could, dig a hole to hide in and pull the hole in behind me just for good measure.

I know my only experience that I posted about earlier I didn't want it to end. I was awestruck I guess you could say and it happened within a minute and when it was gone I wanted to see it again. My wife and I actually got into the car and drove to the edge of town hoping to see it again.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I saw a giant hole open up in the sky-3 orange fish shaped crafts flew out without any sound or heat right in front of me, had little golden trails like peter pan, and disappeared. I have been in awe ever since. Not joke. I called the cops, fire dept, MUFON, and tons of other places. It was crazy. This wasn't a light 10 miles away, it was a couple hundred feet above me. I thought a meteor was crashing into Earth and I jumped-pretty amazing. Lucky me!

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I saw this red orb when i was 10. It was around 10 pm and i was playing outside when i saw it. It was moving very slowly and was about 10 inches in diameter. I'm sure of that because i was standing something like 20 feet away from it. I can't remember how it ended (15 years ago) but i think i just looked away for a moment and it was gone. It was red and looked like those pictures of the sun you can see on ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Also on UFocus, sightings of orange lights & non-human entities.

Saturday 14 April 2012: We are investigating a sighting that occured on this date, involving the sighting of large orange lights, six identical objects - two landed, two hovering low over terrain, and two stationary in the sky, sighted by a group of hunters. This investigation is on-going at present.

Friday 13 April 2012: We are investigatng a sighting that occured on this date, involving a landed object and a non-human entity, sighted by a scientist who wishes to remain anonymous. This investigation is on-going at present. The description provided is identical to that provided by the witnesses to the above sighting, and to the witnesses of a sighting that occurred on Monday 12 December 2011. All of these sightings occurred hundreds of kilometres apart.

Monday 12 December 2011: We are investigating a sighting that occured on this date, initially of a large orange light, and then of a low-hovering, non-conventional aerial object and a non-human entity. The object moved to within 5 metres of a group of hunters. This investigation is on-going. See 2012 page for 2 similar sightings.

Interesting indeed!

www.ufocusnz.org.nz...
edit on 19/11/2012 by Hazz-14 because: Added link

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I'm glad that not everyone has a bad experience with whatever these things are. That shows these experiences are not homogeneous and so are more believable, in my opinion only.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
When we lived in The Bay of Islands about 13 years ago, I saw three bright orange lights doing crazy maneuvers that lasted for about five minutes . I was outside on my parents deck having a smoke just before dusk , I went inside and told everyone to come outside quickly , my parents , sister and my daughter all saw them.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Earlier in the thread I mentioned Jacques Vallee and Chris Aubeck's Wonders in the Sky: Unexplained Aerial Objects from Antiquity to Modern Times

There are quite a number of cases that apparently feature the same phenomena that many of us here have experienced.

I've excerpted just a few of the many accounts below. The first one is my favorite because the original author explains the sighting in just about the same terms I've always described mine.

Jacques and Chris were pretty picky about only including reports that were reasonably trustworthy. Even our own IsaacKoi is credited in helping confirm the details of one case! Way to go IsaacKoi!

I recommend the book and it makes a great bathroom book because the cases aren't too long and you can easily pick back up at any point.
(It's a compliment, Jacques!!)

Hawaii, Pacific Aug 12 1825

English naturalist Andrew Bloxam and others saw a large red luminous object rise, illuminating everything. It fell out of sight, rose and fell again: "About half past 3 o'clock this morning the middle watch on deck was astonished to find everything around them suddenly illuminated.

"Turning their eyes eastward they beheld a large, round, luminous body rising up about 7 degrees apparently from the water to the clouds, and falling again out of sight, and a second time rising and falling: it was the color of a red-hot [cannon] shot and appeared about the size of the Sun…It gave so great a light that a pin might be picked up on deck."

Hamburg, Germany Dec 15, 1547

Historian Simon Goulart…writes that on that day the sailors who were aboard ships in the harbor of Hamburg saw in the air, at midnight, a glistening globe as fiery as the Sun. It rolled towards the north, emitting much heat…

Paris, France Feb 1382

Before the Maillets uprising, a fiery flashing globe was seen for a period of eight days, "roaming from door to door above the city of Paris, without there being any wind agitation nor lightning or noise of thunder, and on the contrary, the weather never ceased to be serene.

Iena, Germany 13 Jun, 1554

A large number of spheres and disks flew over the city of Iena. They had sudden variations of speed and turned to a red color as they flew north.

Prague, Czechoslovakia 1619

The inhabitants of the village…[and] the village Priest was with them about 10 pm…looking up at the sky he could see a globe that resembled the moon, but fiery. It divided into two parts, and one of the parts divided into four smaller globes. (As the villagers and the Priest watched the globes would fade out gradually and then after a little bit some of the globes would pulse back into visibility.)

GREAT thread, I'm enjoying all the contributions.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo

I wouldnt trust anything from Alison Kruse seeingUFOsPA shes always trying pass off aircarft as UFOs and considered by many here at ATS as an hoaxer. Theres quite a few threads at ATS about Alison Kruse you can find them by using the search function.

Regarding the Auckland video the reason why you dont see the aircraft fly over is because the shooter stops filming you will notice at the end of video the aircarft is lower in the sky probably on approach to land.

Youre not gonna like this but in my opinion every video youve posted here looks like either aircraft or chinese lanterns.

Im sure theres better footage out there to represent the orange ball/sphere UFO phenomenon that are not planes, chinese lanterns and other known objects you just need to find them.

Good luck and all the best with your thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
If anybody is interested these Orange Lights or Fireflys have been a regular part of my life for a number of years. I was compelled to paint them even though I was not an artist. The link below is to a faebook page I recently opened. The paintings are all connected and tell a story.

www.facebook.com...#!/photo.php?fbid=105073652981098&set=a.105073389647791.9110.10359 8653128598&type=3&theater

The link above 4 some reason may not work..... So the pages name is "bizarre fruit" and this is a link..

www.facebook.com...#!/pages/Bizarre-Fruit/103598653128598?fref=ts

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by KaelemJames

Hey there Kaelemjames,im from SA too,and i too have seen the orange ufo(s??) Impossible to tell if it was the same one,or another one from same origin.Im a bit reluctant to post about other than "normal" stuff these days,when i started on this site,i got the idea some members thought i was daft in the head/wanting attention because i wrote about a 2/3 strange things ive seen/experienced,and so later i thought it best to just maybe not say much about some other experiences-but otoh,that Was why i joined here,primarily to share puzzling experiences and sightings,so i may as well,if anyone thinks im daft..just too bad,i guess,this specific type of ufo intrigues me more than any other*******the stars are for to break it up in paragraphs,im on my cell.I first saw this type in the middle of September 2011,i have the exact date written down somewhere-I was busy outside after dark,around 7pm i guess,and as i was walking towards the house to fetch something,i caught a bright glow from the corner of my eye,and as i looked in that direction,i saw a large orange ball of light,like a star,or a flare almost.Well,of course i thought Whaaat?? IS that? It just hung there,this big glowing orange ball of light,and me staring,trying to make out what it could be,this was something that patently was'nt a star,plane,chopper,flare,etc-also as i lived in SA,my guvment does not have advanced technology of that kind.Im bad with estimates,but it was at a not very high altitude********Now for the weird part,i got the distinct feel that this object Wanted me to see it,that it came for that exact purpose,and maybe this is where i "lose" people+thex think im full of it? But i got that distinct impression.After watching it for what must have been 2 minutes or so,nt sure,i started walking closer-but it started moving away then,in a sort of reverse/backwards way,in an arc-type movement-or what would've looked to me like reverse,from where i was.Will go to another reply,or this 1 will get too long.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hi ninetysixufo,good to see a thread on this specifically.Anyway,so i just wrote about my 1st sighting of Orange,this object came back quite a few times,my husband saw it too,on maybe 2 occasions,and my oldest daughter saw it also,in fact she was blown away by what she saw-because this object seemed to be intelligently interacting with me.Whenever it appeared after the 1st time,what it would do was appear as the orange light,maybe first to get my attention.Then it would "cloak" sometimes fully,sometimes dwindle to a dim light like a small normal star.Then i would run in the house+get a torch/oven lighter,anything that could produce light+could be switched on+off.I would then switch my light on+off a few times,or make the symbol for infinity,and 8-shape,you know? and the ufo would then brighten to the orange ball for a while,then either fade or cloak,and so on.I may add that on these occasions,the altitude and distance was higher/further than the day it first appeared to me.(Another element to this,which i cannot neglect to mention,if i want to give a truthful and complete account of the Orange experiences-It had a very profound and sacred feel,a spiritual side,quite aside from the lighthearted way i treated this,i had a most certain knowing inside-this object came To me,it is For me,as in Pro-me,bt more, For me,as a way of saying,i am not abandoned/alone,to comfort,in that meaning of "For me")I did feel very sad that day it first came,i lost a friend that day,through no fault on my side********This was what my oldest daughter came upon one evening,as she went to fetch something outside/in our car.She asked what i was doing,and i replied im playing with a ufo.Well,she rolled her eyes,but came to look-and almost jumped out of her skin,i had to laugh,it was like: "Jesus! Mom,what Is that?? OMG MOM! Are'nt you afraid? Should you even be Doing this!? Mom!? Is'nt it DANGEROUS,OMG LOOK MOM,its showing itself again..wooow!!" she was captivated by this ,very excited,but scared too.My hubby saw this type of "interaction" too,as did my youngest daughter,who is incredibly pragmatic,sensible,down to earth-the "Yorkshire-woman" type :-) so she was really p-off to have to admit to what her own 2 eyes were showing her.Her response was along:"Ja,ja,okaay i see it,but i can't stand here watching,i gotta go finish my homework,my show's coming on just now" and stalked off.Will go to 1 more reply for last sighting of this specific ufo.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The time i recall seeing it last,many months ago,it was on an evening my hubby saw it too,it was'nt fulldark yet.He went in the house after a while, i stayed outside,it was a nice evening.What it did was,appear at a very low altitude suddenly,after being at its usual higher altitude-then this one time,it didnt fade to the small-normal-star looking mode,it was close enough that i could see it looked like a copper ball.It flew horizontally and parallel to my yard,then as it got absolute parallel to where i was standing, suddenly it lit up to that bright orange-light ball,but this time it got to a real Big glow,it seemed to be coming a lot closer-like it was coming in to land-my 1st thought was "Oh God i hope the neighbours dont see this,they'll shoot at it!" They're the type of people who probly would,i base this on years of living next to them,the woman's quite a nice person,bt the menfolk..i would mention here,that we were chatting once,and she said that she woke up one night,from a bright light shining into her room,which she first thought was someone with a powerful torch+she asked if i noticed anything the previous night,i did'nt and said so.She then looked at me a bit oddly+ said:"But it was so bright,it was like it was daylight in my room".I wouldnt know if this was related,i can also not recall if it was before or during the months when Orange would come by.********After that it dimmed to a smaller light+ seemed to recede back into the position it was flying along before.Maybe it didnt come closer,it just seemed that way cus as it went from copperball to lit up mode,it may have just brightened more than usual,so the bigger light would make it appear to be coming nearer? It then went back to copperball shape,and left,travelling in a S-N direction.There is a definite spiritual aspect to these sightings of Orange, ive had many high strangeness in my life,since first memory as a tiny kiddy,many paranormal happenings,it continues to this day, it seems to come in cycles,the major stuff,but sprinkled inbetween are always regular little oddities and strangenesses.This ufo though,Orange,has an undefinable quality,idk,away from the visual/physical aspect..it felt like i have a personal connection to it,or it to me.I hope it returns some day,it was a delightful,wonderous, positive experience,all of it.As opposed to definite sightings of others,which felt neutral.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Hi Raxoxane,

I believe that it wants us to "see" it, too. It wants to.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I wonder if UMMO )+( is in some way related. The orange colour seems prevalent in most of the reports relating to that phenomenon

UMMO

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join