It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is why our country is going down the drain"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Wanted to share this with anyone who would watch it. If you pay taxes, you should watch this video.

You can get the gist in about the first 20 seconds but it strikes a funny feeling nerve...

for the record, it has nothing to do with being racist.. mostly to do with ignorance.
edit on 18-11-2012 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just think... there are MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of people just like him out there... AND THEY VOTE.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
All I can say is Wow, just Wow!
Their attitudes can be multiplied by 20 million people in the US and hundreds of millions world wide.
Looks like I am going to work at Wal-Mart when I retire, our system is going to hell in a handcart.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Someone posted this video a few days ago.

Let's see. A $45 million per year, Zionist judge making money ridiculing, belittling and yelling at broken people for gross amounts of money; under the guise of entertainment.

I totally agree that this is what is wrong with America.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here we go again, tar everyone with the same brush

What about the BANKERS?????

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Hopefully the message is clear here that everyone in that court room are idiots. Regardless of the individual's clear irresponsibility with handling the cash that was granted to him by the state/municipality for rent, he still is in the right. He did not owe his EX-girlfriend or EX-plaything any money for rent if it was originally agreed upon that rent was not necessary in their relationship. He should have been more responsible and either turned down the grant money as he already had living arrangements or made more responsible choices with that money such as getting an apartment nearby campus, etc.

The problem this country is facing is an over abundance of need because of irresponsible behavior at all levels of our society. Mostly it stems from mismanagement of cash flow by our government and not entirely on the shoulders of those taking advantage of the system. In my opinion most of this stuff shouldn't exist and if some organization is just willy nilly giving out cash without checking in on how that money is being spent then that's the fault of the granter.

I don't have any sympathy for the organization that gave this guy money or for the idiot who doesn't understand the systems reasons. I am glad however that the case was thrown out but I also hope a report was filed with the municipality that granted him the money and they issue immediate repayment.
edit on 18-11-2012 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2012 by HellstormRising because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by HellstormRising

Regardless of the individual's clear irresponsibility with handling the cash that was granted to him by the state/municipality for rent, he still is in the right. He did not owe his EX-girlfriend or EX-plaything any money for rent if it was originally agreed upon that rent was not necessary in their relationship.

Okay, so then in case of his actions, he can go check himself into the closest county's police station. Given that the county gave him the money for rent, he didn't use it for rent, he committed fraud.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You posted this video in about 5 different threads.... What do you want, a cookie? a star? I see what you're saying but there are a lot of videos out there with people acting like idiots.... I could understand if this was the first thread where I saw this video but frankly I'm getting sick of looking at it already.......

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The country will go down the drain no matter what!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The sad thing here is that people who actually want grants, bursaries and the like (to actually use them for the intended purpose), sometimes don't get them. (I was offered a few in areas of schooling I didn't want) and people I knew applied for, and received them simply because it was "free". Making no use of them at all.

Judge Judy seemed to kill the case a little quick. If the guy was receiving money for rent, and he was living in the woman's household, and she has creditors coming after her, that money should go to the landlords. How do people even receive living allotments without showing proof of residency or rent receipts.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Oh I wish they would send that tape to congress,. and the oval office.

That is what they relected.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
Here we go again, tar everyone with the same brush

What about the BANKERS?????

Yes, the bankers have to be taken care of as well.....both issues have to be addressed.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

Not This Video Up Here Again.
Is this making the rounds on WND or something?

The reason why this country is going down the drain is because of the Banksters that have stolen billions, ruined the world economy, and sent millions of Americans straight into poverty.

It's going down the drain because corporations make millions and refuse to pay ANY taxes at all..

So then ask yourself...

WHY HAVE NO BANKING EXECUTIVES BEEN PROSECUTED?

WHY ISN'T WALL STREET IN JAIL?

AIG, Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Countrywide, Citigroup, Merrill Lynch, Deutsche Bank, Lehman Brothers and the many more that got off the hook bilking us out of billions.

And you want me to worry about these nickle and dime fools that are not even a blip on the radar by comparison?

Unless guys like this are on Wall Street or these Bankster board meetings orchestrating the financial rape of this Country I'm not buying into these deflection tactics for pundits to point the poor an ignorant to the other poor and ignorant as the real source of our problems.

Sorry this guy is a problem but not THE problem.
Not even close.

- Lee

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Don't see what the hell "banksters" have to do with op.

The above is the score that those who cry about banksters will never admit.
edit on 18-11-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Don't see what the hell "banksters" have to do with op.

Did you read the title of the thread?
Watch the video? Get the implication?

That's not why our country is going down the drain.
The greedy banksters and crooks on Wall Street are what have contributed heavily to economic doom.

Corporate welfare > than these welfare fraudsters.

That's what the hell "banksters" have to do with the topic.

- Lee
edit on 18-11-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

There are over 200 hundred million Americans on welfare in this country in various forms that has more greed and corruption than banksters or wall street ever thought about having,.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

So what about the derivative fraud, the mortgage fraud? The very basis of the FED, fractional lending and various other schemes the bankers have put in place via their paid puppets in government?

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

What about it?

The same people who created social engineering are the same people who create and regulate all that.

That's right the same people who gave us SS,medicare,medicaid, are the same people who created fanny and freddy, and the federal reserve.

Bankers have jack to do with anything considering the government prints money banks just lend it.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

That is exactly my point. Although he committed fraud that case can't be decided on at that time BY LAW. It was a show by Judge Judy in her over whelming manner of being a snot on TV. It wasn't a case of whether or not he committed fraud. It was a case of whether or not he owed his EX, rent, booty money or whatever. The problem isn't so much that he committed fraud as much as there is no avenue for regress by the company that issued the grant to him for rent (if that IS what the grant solely entitled him, which many grants from school organizations/municipalities cover WAY more than just rent of an individual while at school.) The other problem with this is that contractually he is safe as long as his contract for receiving the grant doesn't include any modifiers or preset conditions. If they do in fact state that he is to supply them upon request with proof of renters invoice etc then he's screwed.

My real point was that entire episode was BS and entertainment as nothing there could really actually be decided upon. He was an idiot for thinking he can defraud the system and not get called out on it, plaintiff was an idiot for thinking she was entitled to his money from the grant after said agreement was executed and judge judy was an idiot for entertaining an audience of bumbling morons that wouldn't know the difference in law to begin with but just want to watch some stupid rant by an elderly woman who probably has trouble changing in and out of those robes she wears.

btw: I can change myself and I'm 30 but just sick of the stupid that permeates our society.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Oh I wish they would send that tape to congress,. and the oval office.

Is that why we spend more (50%) on Corporate welfare than will do on any Social Welfare Programs.

The real welfare queens gobble up the money and then get away with paying no taxes.

Congress really protects their own cash cows. They refuse to cut any of these subsidies.

The Corporate Welfare State
A cause to unite the tea party and the Occupy Wall Street crowd.

As important as this economic damage is the corrosive effect that corporate welfare has on public trust in government. Americans understand that powerful government invariably favors the powerful, who have the means and access to massage Congress and the bureaucracy that average citizens do not. This really is aid to the 1% paid by the other 99%.

Yet the parade of subsidies gets longer each year, perhaps, as the old joke goes, because in Washington Republicans love corporations and Democrats love welfare. As House Budget Chairman Paul Ryan puts it: "How can we save billions of dollars from unjustified subsidy and entitlement programs, if we can't get corporate America off the dole?" OWSJ.com

Why no talk about the REAL welfare queens that have Congress in their pocket?

That's because these pundits who are also in the pocket of these corporations make sure to stay on message.

That message is that it's the "little guy" that is causing the "big problems".
It's shouted through just about all Conservative media.

- Lee

edit on 18-11-2012 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join