It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will NO longer speak to my Zionist friends, I cut 3 friends from my life

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by omegafire
reply to post by LostPassword

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.
edit on 18-11-2012 by omegafire because: (no reason given)

off the top of my head ... both indonesia and malaysia meet those criteria ... suggest you stop believing the propaganda your fed .... to the OP good that your taking a stand for what you believe in .... dont let the brainwashed minions and their propaganda bother you ....

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by darkbake

It's clear the OP is anti-Israel and it doesn't matter what they do or don't do, he/she will see a problem with it. This is nothing more than anti-semitism.

I am not sure if this is simply a problem with the OP, it seems to be a problem with liberals in general getting confused with their facts and supporting a cause that makes no sense when you consider their political agenda.

---------

I mean, it does make sense when you consider their anti-war stance, and this is a good stance to have. But there will come a time when they will either have to fight for their beliefs or face the extinction of their philosophy as well.

Meanwhile, it seems to me like Israel could be initiating a plan that might have goals outside of Gaza, it could even be timed to fulfill certain Biblical prophecies.

LIBERALS IN GENERAL???????

Who the heck do you think you're talking to here?????

This is NOT a conservative/liberal thing young lady!!!

Now THAT'S funny.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

LIBERALS IN GENERAL???????

Who the heck do you think you're talking to here?????

This is NOT a conservative/liberal thing young lady!!!

Now THAT'S funny.

whew, I even hadda strap on my chiten-gun for that one!!

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
This thread got really retarded, quick.

So the OP is basically saying that the violence in the area is one sided. That the poor Palestinians have done nothing to escalate things. That Hamas is somehow in the right and that the entire western world is at fault.

Well, move to Palestine and fight for them. Why are you on the internet trying to convince westerners?

Go, grab an AK and fight. See how well that pans out, or how well received you will be by your radical extremist friends.

THAT IS, unless you are there already and are taking a smoke break from shooting at our people.....well, are you going? Or are you there already? If you are in a western nation, then please show your support to the Palestinian people by shipping your ass over to Palestine and fighting for them. Put your ass where your mouth is.

edit on 18-11-2012 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by LostPassword
No I am not being stupid or shortsighted,

Actually, you are.

I will not dishonor the dead of 9/11 killed by CIA and Mossad

So you cut some friends because you believe a silly conspiracy theory blaming the jews for 9/11....

edit on 18-11-2012 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

silly conspiracy theory... right... cause you are the bright person who believes wtc7 fell cause of ashes carrying fire that melted the building and made it fall... wow.. we got a new Einstein among us...

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well, kind of disheartening to see such blatant Antisemitism, but not too surprising since the Muslims have a large propaganda presence on the web.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Erm......Jerusalem IS the capital of Israel........

I take it that you lost confidence in any chance of 2 State plan being implemented?

Only if you did you would be correct, because Tel Aviv is considered capital under the current diplomatic status quo.
edit on 18-11-2012 by wujotvowujotvowujotvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Your friends are just brainwashed like the christians and the muslims. don't cut them out of your life, try to enlighten them. I know its very hard but even if you manage to make one of them think for them selves it would be a start. you can't start a fire without a spark. We need a spark to engulf this world of zombies at the moment.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Well, kind of disheartening to see such blatant Antisemitism, but not too surprising since the Muslims have a large propaganda presence on the web.

The Israelis also have one, self-admitted and called by a word - Hasbara.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by facedye

it really comes down to one simple point - the jews didn't have anywhere to go post WW2, so the united states gave them the okay to settle in israel. under what authority this was done is beyond me, but that's what happened.

I have seen this debated on the forum before, and the first thing is to come to a clearer understanding it

Facts.

www.bbc.co.uk...

The division of the former British mandate of Palestine and the creation of the state of Israel in the years after the end of World War II was the culmination of the Zionist movement, whose aim was a homeland for Jews scattered all over the world. After the Nazi Holocaust pressure grew for the international recognition of a Jewish state, and in 1948 Israel declared its independence following a UN vote to partition Palestine.

The area of Israel was originally the British mandate of Palestine.

en.wikipedia.org...

The League of Nations [Belgium, Britian, France, Greece, Italy, and Japan] divided the territory [formerly under Ottoman rule] into new entities, called mandates. The mandates would be administered like trusts by the British and French, under supervision of the Leauge, until such time as the inhabitants were believed by League members to be ready for independence and self-government...
israelipalestinian.procon.org...
The mandate territories were Syria and Lebanon, awarded to France; Iraq, awarded to Britain; and a new entity called Palestine, which was also placed under British control. Palestine, as defined for the first time in modern history at San Remo, included the land on both sides of the Jordan River and encompassed the present-day countries of Israel and Jordan. However, boundary changes were soon made...The British decided...to carve out of the Palestine mandate a new entity east of the Jordan River [Transjordan]... In July 1922, the League of Nations ratified the mandate arrangements, including the changes that had been made since 1920."

the name Palestine for the land of Israel had been coined by the Romans after their destruction of Jerusalem, which they re-named Aelia Capitolina.

When the British took over the land of Israel, suddenly the dream of a homeland for the Jews became a real possibility as opposed to a fervent hope.

By this time, there were between 85,000 to 100,000 Jews living in the Land of Israel, of a total population of 600,000. (See History of the Jews by Paul Johnson, p. 430.) Most of the Arabs living in the land had migrated there only in the previous thirty years attracted by the jobs created by the Jews who were building and farming. (Note that when Jews began to immigrate to Palestine in large numbers in 1882, fewer than 250,000 Arabs lived there. See From Time Immemorial by Joan Peters, p. 244)
www.simpletoremember.com...
A big boost for a Jewish homeland came from Earl Arthur Balfour (1848-1930), then foreign secretary, who in 1917 promised British support for the cause.

the British Foreign Ministry and others were generally much more pro-Arab, and the British government got busy carving out Arab countries from the lands of the Ottoman Empire.

edit on 103030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 103030p://bSunday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Courtesy of John Lennon:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Don't mind me - I'll just keep dreamin'

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Name one Islamic Country that has peace, freedom, and equality for all. Otherwise your wasting your time, your friends should cut you off. Every islamic country is a cespool of evil.

Again name one that has all three..... peace, freedom for all (including being able to practice your own religion freely), ad equality for all, you can't. Also, name an islamic country that let's it's citizens criticise their leader's without fear or retribution? You can't because islam is evil, and opresses all who oppose. Thank you for understanding now.

Turkey can be considered an Islamic country (even though they are secular), as 99.8% of the population are Muslims...

0.2% of the population is made up of Jews and Christians.

Turkey has peace, freedom and equality...

www.cia.gov...
edit on 18-11-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

off the top of my head ... both indonesia and malaysia meet those criteria ... suggest you stop believing the propaganda your fed .... to the OP good that your taking a stand for what you believe in .... dont let the brainwashed minions and their propaganda bother you ....

Islam is the official religion of Malaysia, although other religions are constitutionally protected. Indonesia is more complicated:

en.wikipedia.org...(politics)

Turkey is a secular republic with a Muslim majority.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Unless you are an ethnic Kurd or Armenian. The important point is that Turkey is a secular republic, and is doing quite well.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

and collapse of building 7

collapsed due to severe damage done by WTC 1 when it collapsed, and a unchecked fire - how about you tell us what the jews had to do with it?

Most BS argument ever in the whole world, do you realize you are not making any sense at all.
Gawd, people can be amazingly dumb.
edit on 18-11-2012 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Courtesy of John Lennon:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world

You, you may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will live as one

Don't mind me - I'll just keep dreamin'

Courtesy of Elvis Costello

'Was it a millionaire
Who said imagine no possessions?'

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Turkey can be considered an Islamic country (even though they are secular), as 99.8% of the population are Muslims...

0.2% of the population is made up of Jews and Christians.

www.cia.gov...
edit on 18-11-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

Unless everything has been resolved in the last 12 months, I don't think so...

www.csmonitor.com...

www.cbsnews.com...

I guess there's peace, freedom and equality - as long as you're not a woman or a gay person.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zedVSzardoz
Well, move to Palestine and fight for them. Why are you on the internet trying to convince westerners?

Why are you on the internet on a forum instead of out there saving peoples lives?
Don't tell me you never felt bad about any other country/people...and what did you do back then and will do again? Well you're gonna complain like everyone else and sit on your ass.

Don't go boasting with ideas that don't make sense and speak of actions you would never do.

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
In a bigoted country/ara, the bigots who are in the majority are never upset about equality, it's those who are not in the majority who notice it. ....and those who are not bigots....

just sayin

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Good for your friends , i dont want to have you on my friends list.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join