It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by coins

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by coins

Absolutly, only a fascist would think otherwise.

So when you cripple a continents economy, you should be allowed to get away without harm, but when people treated like animals on their own land by parasitical European immigrants fight back for their rights, this is unnacceptable?

The Jews just took advantage of a system that was in place to be taken advantage of and it wasn't just the Jews that did this. The Jews were run out of every town they encountered in Europe after the War, should the Jewish people have comitted mass suicide because they had nowhere to live that was theirs. You'd probably like that wouldn't you.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrandStrategy

Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?

The civilians support Hamas. Nobody is hiding anywhere, the Palestinians voted for Hamas.

The attacks on Israel are a response to the Israeli treatment of Palestinians.

Yea they have always been of one mind in Palestine.

Brotherly Love In Palestine

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Logarock

It is a sad situation that Hamas like to fight their wars diffused amongst the civilian population. It is also sad that people can't see these dirty tatics used and prefer to blame Israel instead.

The FSA fight amongst the population of Syria yet they are hailed the saviours of the Syrian people.... Either way, Israel bombing the crap out of Gaza is ridiculous. How many Israelis have died due to rockets compared to Palestinians dying to precision bombing? Israel can kiss my ......

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   

The Jews just took advantage of a system that was in place to be taken advantage of and it wasn't just the Jews that did this. The Jews were run out of every town they encountered in Europe after the War, should the Jewish people have comitted mass suicide because they had nowhere to live that was theirs. You'd probably like that wouldn't you.

No, instead they committed a genocide in Palestine and ran another people out of their land and the ones that are left are now blocked, being bombed in Gaza... Its easy to look at the modern whining of Israel, remember, there forefathers committed some of the most gruesome acts seen after WW2 and that was straight after the world felt sorry for them also.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

There is a general odour of Israeli hatred on this forum recently and to be honest I am a bit perplexed as to why this is so.The Jews were driven out of Europe after the second World War because no country wanted to harbour them so they were forced to settle on land that was not historically theirs. These people have to live somewhere right? Then people get on their backs when they strike the Palastinians after being bombarded by rocket attacks, these Palestinians hide behind Civilians and with cowardly acts of indescriminatley showering rockets on Jewish settlements. Are Israel not allowed to defend themselves? If Israel were just left be there would be no aggression, but they get attacked from all sides and their neighbours have been quite open about wanting to wipe Israel off the map. Is this really fair? I for one have sympathy for the Israeli people.

Britain was bombed by the IRA for decades ..we had the capability to go over and send Ireland back to the stone age .... we didn't .. Palestine is no different .. as always the innocent suffer. The fact remains Israel will remain in the middle east ...innocent people will die on both sides for the rest of existence ..

bloodshed will only bring more bloodshed ... something needs to be done ..but killing is not the answer

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   

This, is what the media feeds you...

Way to go Hamas...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Israel is like one of the cloud creatures in the original Star Trek series. Its a creature that feeds on hate and violence and does everything possible to promote hate & violence. The more its hated, the stronger it gets

Hating israel is like feeding it

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by hellobruce

Actually, the use of screening WP is not illegal, and how can they be civilian areas when they are used by Hamas terrorists to attack israel from?

I did not say WP was illegal. I said it was illegal to use in civilian areas. Why do you not think they were civilian areas can you not see the civillians running back and forth.

If you think war crimes are ok. Please go on and continue to defend them. You are defending the Fourth Estate and it is falling..

What kind of punks use their own countrymen and tribe as human shields? And then wait for some baby and its mom to get killed so they can parade their dead bodies in front to TV crews for emotional explotation?

Hamas=filty animals!

You don't have any evidence for any of this, and yet you just keep on preaching the BS like people are going to believe a word you say.

But keep repeating your BS, most know the religious radicals on here just from their avatars, and they know not to expect much actual honesty or truth in their posts

Cough! Youre a good one to talk about avatars.

A call for evidence (like theres not reams of it out there) a mark of frustration. Now this might work on the uneducated and ignorant, your calls of bs and honesty, but a bit of research will show who the radical is friend. And I can talk strait to you without constructing a post to draw in the unwitting.

So you claim that demanding evidence is a mark of frustration? Evidence is where truth is proven, as opposed to mindless "faith" backed by nothing but the inability to think for ones self.

You might not like it, but there was an investigation into the the use of WP by Israel, and even the UN stated that this was the case. The journalists present at news conferences by Israel reported the silencing of any opinion critical of Israel, or any questions over the attack of a building by the IDF known to be a shelter for women and children.

As I said, these are facts, and a matter of public record. Whereas your statements are based in pretty much Israeli propaganda. You only need to see the badly shopped photo above to see the evidence of the BS for yourself, but you'll still refuse to accept it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   

So why did they refuse Stalin's offer of a Jewish Oblast in Russia? Because they want to kill Arabs and destroy the MIddle East.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by guytrance

This, is what the media feeds you...

Way to go Hamas...

Meanwhile you have nothing to say about the dedicated unit in the Israeli Destruction Force that deals with justifying it's disgusting actions?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by coins

Probably because it was a fascist regime. If you truely believe that the Jews settled in Israel with the sole purpose of causing trouble in the middle east, then I am sorry but yuou are just dillusional.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

reply to post by coins

Probably because it was a fascist regime. If you truely believe that the Jews settled in Israel with the sole purpose of causing trouble in the middle east, then I am sorry but yuou are just dillusional.

Not at all, Stalin was offering them Autonomy, since he witnessed the destruction the Nazis laid down on his people and towns, I doubt there was any motive other than spite for the Germans.

You are the delusional one, thinking that Israel is justified. It's a stretch to call you a human to be honest.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by coins

What a well rounded argument you have their. Bravo!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by coins

Read a couple of posts back..i pretty much said everything i have to say to you haters about Israel and their actions...

I Personally wish the Israeli Defense Force will not quit and go to rest until Hamas is out of gaza! because that, is what will bring stability and possible peace route, the Palestinians want it, their own PM want it..and the whole arab league want it..but these are things you wont hear in the media...

So.. keep on hating..as someone stated a few posts back, it dose make us stronger.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

reply to post by coins

What a well rounded argument you have their. Bravo!

But you have nothing to say about Stalin's Jewish Controlled Oblast. How sad.

Anyway, for those morons like Michael1983 and his other pro Israel buddies, here's proof that hatred of Israel and all it stands for is not and can never ever be considered the same as hatred of the Jews.

www.NKUSA.org

Neturei Karta have been opposing zionism and Israeli War Crimes for nearly as long as the state has existed, and bravely worked through the insults and attacks from the rest of the Jewish community. These men and women are proof that Israel struggles to find support from those it claims to represent.
edit on 17-11-2012 by coins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
These threads are no longer productive.

As evident in the real world, these issues will not be resolved anytime soon and it is pointless to continue on trying to convince one another. Historically speaking these conversations always degenerate into arguments of hate.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

every country that helped liberate Europe took Jewish refugees for resettlement ...they are more Jews living outside Israel than in it

Israel setting up in the middle east was a bad move knowing how volatile the middle east is

Israel today is what Britain was during the cold war .. a planned strategic position to serve the wests interest in the middle east

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by guytrance

I was listening to a piece on the radio this morning about Hamas' use of propaganda on the internet and the way they've taken to it like no other political faction. Nice to see an actual example of it.

War and visual propaganda has an interesting relationship. Photography changed everything, but even very early on, 'real' depictions of battle started to get staged. Then people like Helmut Herzfeld/John Heartfield took photo-manipulation to new heights with anti-Nazi collages. The Stalin regime took it to new lengths with their use of it in a bid to rewrite history and remove people from that history. It's weird though, since everyone has a copy of Photoshop/GIMP/similar the clumsiness of visual propaganda seems to be on the increase. I worked in a local government propaganda department for a while and some clunky photoshopping of public meetings (inserting people who weren't there) made the national news. Facepalm.jpg We've more recently had Adnan Hajj's weird work on the IDF attack on Beirut for Reuters, Iran's 'shopping of missile launches, Korea inserting Kim Jong Lonely into pictures during his ill health, &c.

What's going wrong? Why are governments and political groups getting clumsier? Or are we, as viewers, getting more sophisticated?

Summary: they lie to us constantly.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
It is interesting how the goalposts move back from "Hamas uses human shields" to "Hamas is attacking from civilian houses and hospitals" to "Hamas is attacking from civilian infused areas".

The whole thing would be pretty laughable if it wasn't so sad.

In case you didn't know, Gaza strip has a population of about 1.7 million. And it is 365 square kilometres in area. That comes up to about almost 5000 people per square kilometre.

The CITY of Gaza has a population of about 450,000. And it is 45 square kilometres in area. That comes up to about 10,000 people per square kilometre.

The entire place is a "civilian infused area", and the civilians literally have no place to go to hide.

With all of Israel's talk of using "surgical" missile strikes, I wonder what the effective area of damage from a missile is. Does "surgical" mean 1 square metre? I doubt it. Does it mean 10 square metres? What missiles are they using? These "surgical" strike missiles aren't designed for maximum damage area, are they?

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can inform me. While the media is awash with all the names of the different "things" being fired by Hamas, with words like "Kassam" and "Fajr" and "Grad", I am finding no information at all about what exactly these surgical strike missiles that Israel is using are.

Of course, Israel is doing more than just firing missiles...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join