Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 3
28
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by hellobruce
 





Actually, the use of screening WP is not illegal, and how can they be civilian areas when they are used by Hamas terrorists to attack israel from?


I did not say WP was illegal. I said it was illegal to use in civilian areas. Why do you not think they were civilian areas can you not see the civillians running back and forth.

If you think war crimes are ok. Please go on and continue to defend them. You are defending the Fourth Estate and it is falling..


What kind of punks use their own countrymen and tribe as human shields? And then wait for some baby and its mom to get killed so they can parade their dead bodies in front to TV crews for emotional explotation?

Hamas=filty animals!


You don't have any evidence for any of this, and yet you just keep on preaching the BS like people are going to believe a word you say.

On the other hand, we have the Israeli propagandist Regev on live TV denying WP was being used while the world could see it falling from the sky right over his freakin' shoulder! We have numerous journalists from around the world all being silenced by Israel in live news conferences - they stated for the record that their mics were being muted. We've had evidence out of Gaza that Israel deliberately struck the UN compound, knowing what it was and where it was. We have evidence that members of the IDF have actively slaughtered women and children in Gaza too... all of this is ACTUAL EVIDENCE, backed up with witness statements, journalist record, the UN...

But keep repeating your BS, most know the religious radicals on here just from their avatars, and they know not to expect much actual honesty or truth in their posts




posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


Come on man. The Jews themselves are the target. That they even have a government or a homeland.

They are flanked on both sides but hired gun nut jobs that are driven by nationalistic and religious haters. Other nations around the area have said they would wipe the whole nation off the map. Other nations around them allow nut jobs to train and have safe haven within thier bourders as well as fund and supply military hardware to same. They were of late the victims off mass murder which is being called a myth now by anti Jew haters.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sueloujo
Human rights consider it a war crime..


HRW do not get to decide what is a war crime....



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by detachedindividual
 

by anti Jew haters.


You have no credibility here.

As soon as you resort to this your opinion is moot. Well done.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock
reply to post by detachedindividual
 


Come on man. The Jews themselves are the target. That they even have a government or a homeland.

They are flanked on both sides but hired gun nut jobs that are driven by nationalistic and religious haters. Other nations around the area have said they would wipe the whole nation off the map. Other nations around them allow nut jobs to train and have safe haven within thier bourders as well as fund and supply military hardware to same. They were of late the victims off mass murder which is being called a myth now by anti Jew haters.


Tiny little Israel is like an abusive husband, wondering why the rest of the wife's family dispise him.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
These dogs are so desperate to convince the world that they are the victims, they resort to their favorite tactic; outright lies.

twitter.com...

I like the way the Israhelli scum have to badly photoshop a picture of a Filipino woman to make her look like she's Jewish and cowering in a bomb shelter. You are a pathetic country and nationality.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by purplemer
reply to post by hellobruce
 





Actually, the use of screening WP is not illegal, and how can they be civilian areas when they are used by Hamas terrorists to attack israel from?


I did not say WP was illegal. I said it was illegal to use in civilian areas. Why do you not think they were civilian areas can you not see the civillians running back and forth.

If you think war crimes are ok. Please go on and continue to defend them. You are defending the Fourth Estate and it is falling..


What kind of punks use their own countrymen and tribe as human shields? And then wait for some baby and its mom to get killed so they can parade their dead bodies in front to TV crews for emotional explotation?

Hamas=filty animals!


You don't have any evidence for any of this, and yet you just keep on preaching the BS like people are going to believe a word you say.

But keep repeating your BS, most know the religious radicals on here just from their avatars, and they know not to expect much actual honesty or truth in their posts


Cough! Youre a good one to talk about avatars.

A call for evidence (like theres not reams of it out there) a mark of frustration. Now this might work on the uneducated and ignorant, your calls of bs and honesty, but a bit of research will show who the radical is friend. And I can talk strait to you without constructing a post to draw in the unwitting.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coins
 


Hamas did the same thing with a picture of a child from Syria.

www.breitbart.com...

twitchy.com...

www.tabletmag.com...

tavernkeepers.com...

edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Can we please keep this debate civilized as to not have the thread shut down. Thanks.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by coins

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by coins
 


Hamas did the same thing with a picture of a child from Syria.



Bollocks. Back to your cave.


Wow, well when faced with arguments like that, there's no point debating at all. Incisive and to the point, I bow before your logic and eloquency.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
Well if Hamas didn't hide amongst the civilians and launch rocket attacks from there, Israel would not be forced to fire back. Simple no?


The civilians support Hamas. Nobody is hiding anywhere, the Palestinians voted for Hamas.

The attacks on Israel are a response to the Israeli treatment of Palestinians.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by coins
These dogs are so desperate to convince the world that they are the victims, they resort to their favorite tactic; outright lies.

twitter.com...

I like the way the Israhelli scum have to badly photoshop a picture of a Filipino woman to make her look like she's Jewish and cowering in a bomb shelter. You are a pathetic country and nationality.



Said Hitler!

I see the claws are starting to come out. Calls of lieing and untruth.....when all else has failed.

To bad you just cant load them up in box cars again like the good old days hu Adolf?



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GrandStrategy
 


Then they are culpable and legitimate targets, if they activly help the terrorists.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by GrandStrategy
 


Then they are culpable and legitimate targets, if they activly help the terrorists.


But when the Germans burned down your synagogues for raping the economic systems of Europe, that was unjustified, right?



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by coins
 


Absolutly, only a fascist would think otherwise.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You're asking this question on a conspiracy forum. The truth of it is, as such, you're potentially addressing people who think that Jews lie behind most conspiracies and are therefore the enemy. At the same you're also addressing others who think that Muslims have a manchurian candidate of some description in the White House who is just waiting to 'go off' and enslave the American kuffar.

Israel and the Middle-East is a divisive issue at the best of times and one that's going to be informed at some level by what people think of other conspiracies and political/religious opinions.

The only real 'right' answer to this is that innocents on both sides are political pawns of various factions and are being killed in the process. Everyone is a loser here, including us on the outside looking in, apart from those who gain as they always do through increased political influence and wealth.

I'm genuinely staggered that anyone can 'pick a side' in this.



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
reply to post by coins
 


Absolutly, only a fascist would think otherwise.


So when you cripple a continents economy, you should be allowed to get away without harm, but when people treated like animals on their own land by parasitical European immigrants fight back for their rights, this is unnacceptable?



posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Look. The simple facts and simple truth to this mess is that we are a small nation, very small, surrounded by millions who most of them hate JEWS! not israelis, JEWS! this is a religious war..do not kid yourself... as a soldier and as a citizen here i can say there are a minority of palestinians who do not share this hatred and are truly looking for peace and partnership..but that minority will not even speak of it in the darkest corners of their homes in fear of hamas!

Hamas is a group of extremists who do not seek peace! they are motivated by hatred! their own prime minister hates them because all they do is harm and delay the peace process! what in gods name dose firing hundreds of rockets into israeli territories help the Palestinian cause?!?!

this whole mess started because they wont quit firing at us, you can say and talk and spill whatever filth you have on us which is basically what the media feeds you, and the media will keep feeding you this bull# of genocide and babys and woman crap because this is the only tactic the hamas knows, put a rocket launcher in a roof just above a baby cradle and # them! THATS the hamas way of fighting, like cowards!

and yes! we striked a university, packed with launchers and ammo buildups! if that university had students inside idf will not attack it by air! thats why ground invasion is considered..because if these human shielded launchers!

800! IDF surgical strikes on launchers and rocket buildups with an extreme minimum of casualties, almost 700 rockets fired and only 250 got threw to our cities thanks to iron-dome...now, what if we dont have iron-dome? what do you think the pictures on cnn will show? your taking sides for a group of inhumane moronic assassins that dont give a # about the palestinian cause! a rocket to Jerusalem clearly reveal that, not even Saddam had the balls to fire at jerusalem, and btw that rocket hit a place called "Gush Etzion" and the rocket fell a few hundred meters off a palestinian village, thats a FACT!





new topics
top topics
 
28
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join