It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the hatred for the Israelis?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

i guess in your view somehow the left is immune to bigotry?

huge amounts of bigotry come out of the left, more than any other political party in the usa. they use racism for everything. racism for jobs, racism for social services. racism for legal rights. racism for religion. racism for votes. racism racism more racism. it's rampant. you can almost set your watch by it, it's so predictable.
edit on 21-11-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
bab

well i read your threads and pondered the implications and i must say that it does help to clear up a few things. it doesn't answer the rest of the questions but i can see how something like that could be massaged to generate bigotry towards muslims. i don't think it's realistic to suggest that immigrants with such a diametrically different way of life, and from areas of the world where the rule of law is nearly non-existent, could feasibly live in a westernized society and not be part of the problem. so i'm going to theorize that it is not nearly as bad as suggested but also not nearly as good as apologists would like us to think, either. it just isn't realistic to suggest that the clash of world views would not generate all kinds of problems. .

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Certainly, I am sure immigration causes problems, but as you said, nowhere near as crazy as was being suggested by that video. And to go to the level of suggesting that all rapes in Sweden is done by muslims...well, I was surprised anyone at all would believe that.

The thing is, the problem of immigrants and them not being able to integrate into society is also not as bad as many portray it. Wants and desires in one place aren't all THAT different from those in another place. After all, we're all human.
An example relating to integration, a study done on muslim populations in Europe showed that by the 2nd generation, the birthrates of immigrant families almost matches the local rate. So scares about Europe turning muslim are also unfounded. Another example, a recent survey done in the UK showed that:
• 83% of Muslims are proud to be a British citizen, compared to 79% of the general public.
• 77% of British Muslims strongly identify with Britain while only 50% of the wider population do.
• 86.4% of British Muslims feel they belong in Britain, slightly more than the 85.9% of Christians.
• 90% of Pakistani-origin Britishers feel a strong sense of belonging in Britain compared to 84% of native origin.

Unfortunately, this information does no good, because only 28% of Britons believe Muslims want to integrate into British society.
edit on 21-11-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HabiruThorstein
"Why the hatred for the Isaelis?"

Simple answer, anti-Semitism. Since it's no longer vogue to be a publicly admitted anti-semite, the easiest way express anti-semitism is by using the state of Israel as a proxy. Gives the Jew haters some cover to hide behind.

Question, answer. We can wrap this up now. 8>D

would be nice if it were that simple wouldn't it? fact is, i was never very anti-israel until i woke up one day and realized exactly how things went down and how all these jewish people protesting palestine here in the states. bottom line, nobody likes an invasion of force. kind of the same reason so many other countries hate the US.

i know you want to believe people are anti-israel for the sake of hating jews (more liberal bull crap), but that is just not the case these days. ever notice how much more anti-israel people are around now that we have things where you can get the truth like the internet?

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
bab

86.4% of British Muslims feel they belong in Britain, slightly more than the 85.9% of Christians.

and that number will continue to get more exaggerated, the more laws are made to protect muslims at the expense of the rest of the population, some of which is christian and some of which is not. one problem with welfare programs is, leaders in the western world have figured out they can get what they want by promising immigrant populations free things. but the free things have to come from somewhere, and in this case, they come from those who have a job and pay taxes into the system. sad thing is, as you can tell by reading many of the radical islamists sites or watching them on videos taken over the years, they have zero respect for the work done to provide them with those things and in fact, hope to overthrow the native population and replace their laws with sharia. as it stands, they already have politicians that will do whatever they want in exchange for being voted in and left alone.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
now from where i'm sitting, that sounds like a depop plan in the works. when people can't afford to feed their own families or pay their own bills anymore, even while working a full time job, because the taxes paid to maintain the welfare state are so high, and if there are no jobs left for them either, what do you think will happen? the people who they supported via their taxes earned by their institionalized slavery, will be target #1 and vice-a-versa. they will blame each other. whoever has created this monstrosity of a problem, has plans for the planet, and they are not in the favor of most of its population. muslims who think they are doing the will of allah in this matter, are walking into a trap, and the people who are already there, are like ducks in a shooting gallery. lambs to the slaughter.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

It's easy to say Hamas is hiding behind civilians when Gaza is the most densely populated area on Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
-from babloyi
And while what HabiruThorstein says is true (I'm sure that there are many who attack Israel simply as an extension of their anti-semitism), pointing out the vileness of the Israeli government isn't anti-semitic, thus just BECAUSE someone speaks ill of Israel doesn't mean they are automatically anti-semitic. A leads to B doesn't mean B leads to A.
edit on 21-11-2012 by babloyi because: (no reason given)

Hi, missed this previously. You're spot on, but I never meant to imply all criticism of Israel and Israelis is anti-semitic. Just that anti-semitism plays a part in the overall quantity of it. Sorry if I wasn't clear on that at any point. The fact that anti-Semites will bash away at Israel for any and all reasons regrardless of any evidence or inquiry into who, what, how, why does not mean there isn't plenty of criticism that is 100% spot on from justifiably concerned onlookers with no anti-Semitic bias.

(PS- I goofed up splitting the quote properly but the relevant part is here)
edit on 24-11-2012 by HabiruThorstein because: correcting fromat/text

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Spiritual baby, Religous bathwater.

Israel's ongoing War with the Palestinians and many of her neighbours is a symptom of a much wider disease, which essentially is the direct result of age old controllers using age old techniques to keep us all baying for the blood of our fellow man, be they Christian, Muslim, Jew, or whatever.

Many of us find ourselves divided into “religions”, which many of us will tend to pass on into the hearts and minds of our children. Each of the said religions, within various verses of their related holy texts, (the biblical old testament, the Torah and the Koran etc), contain all the necessary preaching of how each particular religious flavour requires violent subjugation of all those who prefer another flavour.

This is then adopted by those minds who have bought such bathwater, along with the baby, to fuel the ongoing cycle of violence we are currently witness to.

Once this step has been achieved, the cycle simply perpetuates itself amidst all those who aren't privy to such understanding, since there are of course no shortage of suppliers of the means by which to enable the violence, at huge financial gain for themselves, resulting in misery for the rest of us.

For example, under the pretext that Israel is our friend because she is the only democracy in the region, ( one of the standard lies) she receives an annual budget of 3 billion dollars a year from the United States Govt, which basically means the US taxpayer.

However ,A condition of this aid is that Israel must spend a large percentage of this money on US military supplies from the American military- industrial- media complex.

When you understand how those who own the media also make the weapons, then you get a much clearer picture of one of the major reasons why Israel is portrayed within the US media as such a staunch ally. Those corporations who own both the news and the weapons manufacturers are hardly likely to turn round and say Israel isn't our friend, when portraying her as such is clearly a very nice cash cow for the said Corporations.

This thinking of course extends itself to all wars. Corporations really don't do moral arguments about who is right or wrong – especially those involved in the War Business. Therefore the more people who scream about the need for war the better, as far as they're concerned.

Once these wars have begun , this allows a host of other (largely)Western Corporations to get in on the act, ranging from the Energy Giants to the Bio Tech food companies and Pharmaceutical Giants.

Beyond the fanatical fringes of each of those religions involved in the madness of these wars, everybody of course wants peace . This includes Israelis ( largely Jewish), Arabs ( largely Muslims) and the Western world (largely Christian).

What those of us who truly want peace need to understand however is that there are large Corporate interests in the world who don't care what faith you hold as long as they can make a fast few billion bucks out of it. In fact 'they're lovin' it'.

Meanwhile you don't need to follow any flavour of “Religion” in order to be Spiritual. Looking at how such labelling is contributing to the ongoing suffering in the world, it seems to be a distinctly bad idea. Be your own spiritual guide !

Peace everyone.

posted on Dec, 12 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by live2beknown
reply to post by Iam'___'

they didn't even use him as a shield..get your facts straight..him and his friends were throwing rocks at them, so they decided to put them up on the car so they would stop..I'm tired of this exaggeration all the time.. and photo shop pics..

Oh I'm sorry, I must have the wrong definition of 'human shield'!

Disinfo at it's shabbiest (or racism at its worse) = FAIL!!!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   

The boycott, divest and sanction campaign, known as the BDS campaign, is a global civil movement that strongly opposes Israel's occupation of Palestine. It says it hopes to promote a message of impunity of Israel in its serial breaches of international law and internal humanitarian law.

The BDS movement is spreading in Australia with one of the country's leading academic institutions, the University of Sydney, taking a stand against Israel's largest science and technology university, Technion University in Haifa, Israel.

In a move to support the BDS campaign, the Student Representative Council of the Sydney University also voted in favour of implementing an academic boycott of Technion University. The statement released by the student council said Technion University is uniquely and directly implicated in war crimes.

However, the director of Sydney University's Peace and Conflict Studies, Professor Jake Lynch raises the question as to whether Technion University conducts any of its teaching in Arabic to accommodate the Israeli-Arab sector of the student population.

Professor Lynch also reiterated that Technion University is also the base of the Samuel Newman Institute which conducts research on behalf of the Foreign Affairs Ministry.

While the BDS movement is spreading internationally with the South African government now including it in its official policies, the University of Sydney says Australia is behind the curve in its support. But it hopes its implementation of the boycott will encourage Australia to follow suit and take a stand against the suppression of the Palestinian people.

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Here are 2 very interesting articles

www.memri.org...

Jewish Internet Moguls Benefit Humanity And Muslims More Than Muslim Scholars And Al-Qaeda In an article published in the independent Egyptian daily Al-Watan on March 8, 2013, columnist Khalid Muntasir praised the Jews' achievements in science and technology and their contribution to humanity, including to Muslims. He wrote that Jewish hi-tech magnates, especially the founders of Google and Facebook, have done much more to improve the life of humanity than the leaders of Al-Qaeda and the Taliban, or Muslim scholars, who, he claims, deal with obsolete matters and trivialities.

arabnews.com...

What was the real cost for not recognizing Israel in 1948 and why didn’t the Arab states spend their assets on education, health care and the infrastructures instead of wars? But, the hardest question that no Arab national wants to hear is whether Israel is the real enemy of the Arab world and the Arab people. I decided to write this article after I saw photos and reports about a starving child in Yemen, a burned ancient Aleppo souk in Syria, the under developed Sinai in Egypt, car bombs in Iraq and the destroyed buildings in Libya. The photos and the reports were shown on the Al-Arabiya network, which is the most watched and respected news outlet in the Middle East.

Makes for a very interesting take on the subject.

posted on Jul, 25 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

What kind of sick, twisted mentality justifies murdering an innocent person just because they were in the way of a criminal?

The Geneva conventions

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
THOSE WHO CHALLENGED ANCIENT ISRAEL.

By Mr Nizin Lopez.

My name is Nizin Lopez, I am a 37 year old Cuban-American artist that thirsts for knowledge and illumination. Due to my Mediterranean background I decided to research certain issues concerning that ancient controversial group called the Israelites. I decided that it would be interesting to mirror them through their ancestral adversaries. Everyone has heard of the famous Auschwitz but not everyone knows who Pompey the Great was.

So, I decided to sort of make a compilation of the ancient adversaries of the multi-chromatic entity despised by Pharaoh Merneptah. In my research I used religious sources like the Torah yet I also studied other literature with a more historical approach. It is always good to hear the two sides of a story, pagan sources are valid too (sometimes the most valuable sources).

Please keep in mind that I am not in any way some kind of authority when it comes to ancient history of the Mediterranean. I am not a teacher & I am not an advocate of any specific political cause. As a matter of fact, I have no professional writing experience & I have no college degree whatsoever. I am just a painter who goes to the library once in a while, nothing more. I just hope that you might find this little study of mine useful. Remember this: You don’t have to necessarily believe what I wrote, go and do your own research and draw your own conclusions. Just make sure that such conclusions really satisfy your intellect.

AMALEK.

Animosity against the Jewish people has one name in Biblical terms: Amalek. Amalek is not something physical that can be brought up scientifically in a courtroom as evidence. Amalek is a scriptural symbol that naturally antagonizes Israel’s agenda, it is an abstract embodiment of violence towards the offspring of the dreamer Jacob. The name Amalek almost sounds like “Melech” which means “king” in Hebrew. Amalek is more than just another opponent, he is an eternal spiritual arch-enemy. Not in vain did Esav promise to kill Jacob on Genesis 27:41. Amalek is the adversary of the chosen ones of YHVH. The history of Amalek , or at least the spiritual journey of Amalek, begins with Isaac’s blessing on Esav:

“By your sword you shall live,…and you shall serve your brother; and it shall come to pass, when you become restless, that you shall break his yoke from your neck.”

(Genesis “27”:40).

Genesis 36:12 says that Timnah was the concubine of Eliphaz, Esav’s son. Eliphaz was the firstborn of Esav. Timna bore Amalek to Eliphaz. Genesis 36:40 mentions several of the chiefs of Esav, one of them is called “Timnah”. Coincidentally, Judges 14:1 says that Samson who died committing suicide, was attracted to a Phillishti woman in a location called “Timnah”, this is the spark of Amalek.

Exodus 17:8 says that Amalek attacked Israel at Rephidim right after Israel doubted their God. Moses fought the spiritual battle on the top of the hill assisted by Aaron and Hur while Joshua fought Amalek physically. Amalek was very persistent because otherwise Moses wouldn’t have gotten tired and in need of assistance. Numbers 13:29 states that Amalek dwelled in the South of Canaan, Samuel I 27:8 says that Amalek is one of the original inhabitants of the land.

Deuterenomy 25:18 says that right after leaving Egypt Amalek attacked the rear ranks of Israel when they were tired and weary. Amalek is bestial hatred:

“Because the Phillishtim dealt vengefully and took vengeance with a spiteful heart, to destroy because of old hatred” (Ezekiel 25:15).

Exodus 17:14 says that the memory of Amalek must be erased from under the heavens and Exodus 17:16 says that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation, it will be an eternal war. In Samuel I 15:3 the God of Israel commands Saul to completely exterminate Amalek, to kill men, women, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. Samuel I 15:33 says that the prophet Samuel cut Agag, king of Amalek, in pieces. Saul had mercy on Agag but based on Samuel II 1:10, an Amalekite assisted Saul in his suicide, meaning that the first king of Israel was killed by an Amalekite.

In Numbers 24:20 Balaam, prophet of the gentiles says that Amalek is “the first” among nations, this surely must be because they were the first to attack Israel when Israel became a nation in Egypt but, it could also refer to certain qualifications of Amalek.

One of the most famous Amalekites in the Bible is Haman (also known as “Memukan”). He was the son of Hammedatha the Agagite, he influenced the king of Persia in order to cause a Holocaust upon Israel. The 10 sons of Haman were judged Nuremberg style, these were their names:

• Parshandatha.
• Dalphon.
• Aspatha.
• Poratha.
• Adalia.
• Aridatha.
• Parmashta.
• Arisai.
• Aridai.
• Vajezatha.

Deuterenomy 28 speaks about a nation that possesses all the characteristics of Amalek. At least we could say that this is one of the “incarnations” of Amalek. Deuterenomy 28: 48 describes a nation who will put “a yoke of iron” on Israel’s neck until it has obliterated it. Deuterenomy 28:49 describes this nation as swift as an “eagle”, of a language Israel will not be familiar with.

Finally, Deuterenomy 28:50 states that this nation of fierce countenance does not respect the elderly nor show favor to the young. This nation is described as an emotionless“ eagle of iron”. The spark of this entity appears to be found in a particular elite that reigned in Europe from the 1930’s to the 1940’s. This group is the re-incarnation of the ancient Assyrian super-power that once shook the earth.

Another incarnation of Amalek is found in a son of Abraham called “God hears”, meaning “Shema El: “Ishmael”. It is said that the people of Ishmael dwelled from Havilah as far as Shur, which is the east of Egypt as you go toward “Assyria” (Genesis 25:18). When Ishmael’s Egyptian mother fled from Sarai’s harshness, a divine messenger met her at a spring of water on the way to “Shur” (Genesis 16:7). The angel told her she would bear a son named Ishmael, this happened between Kadesh and Bered.

Basically, Ishmael dwelled from Havilah to Shur which is Assyria. The Assyrians are the ancestors of the German nation. Hagar, the first woman in the Bible to speak to an angel, was found by the angel on a spring of water on the way to “Shur”, meaning on the way to Assyria (Numbers 24:22 says that Asshur will carry Kain captive and that Kain shall be burned).

It is said that Ishmael was thrown out with her mother because of some type of misconduct. Therefore, since they were sent to a sure death and they survived, the son of Hagar became an incarnation of Amalek.

Amalek is present even in the most powerful and blessed tribes of Israel, judges 5:14 says for example that “from Ephraim were those whose roots are in Amalek”. Judges 12:15 says a certain ruler of Israel named Abdon the Pirathonite was buried in Pirathon, in the land of Ephraim, in the mountain of the Amalekites. Ephraim is the beloved one of Joseph, a very blessed Israelite tribe yet he is embedded with the spark of Amalek, meaning that Amalek is in the very midst of Israel. Based on Joshua 24:30, Joshua the blood spiller is buried in a location named after the mother of Amalek, he was buried in “Timnath” Serah which is on the mountains of Ephraim (Amalek is present in the Erev Rab as well).

A MANIFESTATION OF AMALEK

In scriptural terms Balaam is said to have been the Moses of the gentiles, an Aramean prophet. Based on the Bible, Balak, the son of Zippor and ally of Midian, was the king of Moab at the time of the exodus. He tried hiring Balaam son of Beor at Pethor, he send him several messengers at different times.

In “Kiriath Huzoth” Balaam and Balak offered oxen and sheep, Balaam was taken to the high places of Baal the next day. Numers 23 says that 7 altars were prepared, a bull and a ram were offered on each one. Balaam made a prophecy at Kiriath Huzoth that did not please Balak.

Numbers 23:14 says Balaam’s second prophecy took place in Zophim, to the top of Pisgah, seven altars were built there, each one had 1 bull and 1 ram. Balaam’s prophecy displeased Balak once again.

Numbers 23:27 says Balak then took Balaam to the top of Peor and 7 altars were prepared, each one had 1 bull and 1 ram. Numbers 24:1 says that in the previous two attempts Balaam used sorcery but that this time he would not do it, instead he faced the wilderness.

Though the enemies of Balak, meaning the Israelites, were blessed by God; Numbers 25 says that Israel committed spiritual fornication with Moab. This resulted in the death of 24,000, including one of their leaders named Zimri who died with a Midianite woman named Cozbi.

Now, concerning the curses of Balaam, all this altars were made in order to grind the very soul of Israel:

• In Kiriath Huzoth: 7 altars = 1 bull and 1 ram on each one (Balaam used sorcery).

• In Zophim, on the top of Pisgah = 1 bull and 1 ram on each one (Balaam used sorcery).

• In the top of Peor = 1 bull and 1 ram on each one (Balaam did not use sorcery this time but this one was the most effective with Dantesque consequences for Israel.

The Balaam-Balak events are connected to the territorial disputes between Abimelech (the Phillishti of Gerar) and Abraham (Genesis 21:25 and Genesis 21:30). Genesis 21:27 says that Abraham took sheep and oxen and gave them to Abimelech (Abimelech means “father”[Abi] and “king”[Melech]), and the two of them made a covenant.

Samuel II “21” also deals with the spiritual consequences of Balaam’s endeavors. Samuel II 21:1 says that for “3” years there was a famine in David’s land (3 years of famine = 3 attempts to curse Israel on behalf of Balak).

David inquired about the Lord and he reached the conclusion that this was happening because of Saul’s genocide against the Gibeonites who were legally protected (Samuel II 21:2 says the Gibeonites were of the remnant of the Amorite). Therefore, in order to atone for the wrong that was done to them, the Gibeonites demanded 7 human sacrifices, meaning that 7 people of the tribe of Saul would be handed to them (7 people like the 7 altars of Balaam). So these are the ones who were sacrificed under the command of David:

• 2 sacrifices: Armoni and Mephibosheth (both sons of Rizpah the daughter of Aiah whome she bore to Saul).

• 5 sacrifices: Five sons of Michal the daughter of Saul whom she brought up for Adriel the son of Barzillai the Meholathite.

2 + 5 = 7 : the spark in the 7 altars of Balaam.

Samuel I 6:1 says that the ark of the covenant that was taken from Israel stayed with the Phillishtim for 7 months. Genesis 21:28 states that Abraham set “7” awe lambs of the flock by themselves, therefore the place of the covenant was called “Beersheva”. It is extremely interesting to see that Genesis 33:3 states that Jacob knelt “7” times before his brother Esav.

The issue here is not to demonstrate the historical existence of a Biblical individual named Balaam. What matters here is that there is a certain force out there that antagonizes Israel’s agenda, it is a real force that manifests in different individuals & in different times.

EGYPT, BIRTH PLACE OF THE NATION OF ISRAEL.

Ramesses II the Great was without a doubt the greatest Pharaoh Egypt ever had. He was the 2nd son of Pharaoh Seti I and Tuya (Seti’s 1st son died very young). He is called “Meryamun” which stands for “beloved of Amun” and his throne name was “Usermaatre (“The justice of Re is powerful) Setepenre” (Chosen of Re).

He became Pharaoh in the year 1279 when he was around 25 years old, he reigned for 67 years and died in 1212 when he was approximately 92 years old. Ramsesses did everything on a grand scale; he built great temples, statues, and obelisks. He sired many children as well. It is more than obvious that Ramsesses was not a sedentary leader like Akhenaten. He was on the contrary a militaristic-charismatic figure that led several campaigns in Caananite territories.

Ramesses had many wives including a Hittite wife named Maathorneferure but, his two main wives were Nefertari and Istnofret. Istnofret turned out to be the mother of the Pharaoh that would succeed him on the throne: Merneptah.

Some researchers state that Ramesses was the pharaoh of the exodus, meaning that the Israelites were oppressed under his mandate. Some say that this so called oppression began with Seti I who is pretty much the founder of the 19th dynasty, a dynasty that contrasted so much with the philosophy of the Aten. Exodus 1:11 says: “And they (the Israelites) built for pharaoh supply cities, Pithom and Raamses”. The son of Ramesses II, meaning Merneptah, he surely made a Stele that declared that “the seed of Israel is devastated”.

There was something very unique about Ramesses II and that was his genetics:

“One feature of Ramses’ mummy that received considerable attention and study was the hair, for it was strikingly red-blond. A variety of analyses showed that the embalmers dyed the pharaoh’s hair, probably with henna, so he would look young forever. The hair of an eighty-year old such as Ramses would have turned white; however, traces of the hair original color remain in the roots even in advanced age. Examined microscopically, Ramses’ hair proved to have once been red.

(Book: Egyptian mummies by Bob Brier. William Morrow and Company, Inc. New York. Pg 200).

The Great Pharaoh that launched campaigns against the Hittites was buried in KV 7, in the Valley of the Kings, in Thebes. Seti I was the son of Ramesses I and Sitre, he reigned for 13 years. Ramesses I was the vizier of Pharaoh Horemheb. Since Horemheb had no heir he chose Ramesses I as the next Pharaoh in the same way that Nerva chose Trajan in Rome. Ramesses I was a career army officer and his father was a commander named Seti. His family came from the Avaris area of the Hyksos. Therefore, it is possible that Ramesses II came from a bloodline of Hyksos. After all, the Hyksos worshipped Seth and Seth was always represented with red hair.

Seti I married a woman named Tuya, she was the daughter of a lieutenant of chariotry named Raia. Tuya was buried in QV 80, in the Valley of the Queens. She died during the reign of Ramesses II. The reformer Seti Meryenptah who switched the political direction of Egypt, was buried in tomb KV 17 in the valley of the Kings, in Thebes.

The successor of Ramesses II was the son of Istnofret named Merneptah. In 1225 after prince Khaemwaset (son of Istnofret) died, Merneptah became the official heir. The 13th son of Ramesses II became Pharaoh in 1212, he must have been in his 60’s when he obtained the throne, he reigned for 10 years. Merneptah was buried in KV 8 in the Valley of the Kings, in Thebes.

Merneptah is famous for a certain victory Stele that he took from Amenhotep III, in this monument he speaks about conquests. He mentions “Israel” as a devastated entity of castrated vigor in “Hurru”. Some say that the Stele was done on the 5th year of Merneptah’s reign. This means that in the years of this Pharaoh, Israel already had a solid identity plus they were already in the land of Canaan.

MESHA, LORD OF JORDAN.

The Bible mentions a Moabite king named Mesha who sacrificed his own son in order to bring harm upon Israel from a spiritual perspective:

“Then he took his eldest son who would have reigned in his place, and offered him as a burnt offering upon the wall; and there was great indignation against Israel. So they departed from him and returned to their own land.”

(Kings II 3:27)

These events have been confirmed by a black basalt stele discovered in Dibon/Transjordan in 1868. The stele of Mesha was discovered by a German missionary named F.A. Klein.

This great archeological artifact that is now in Louvre is composed of 34 lines and it mentions Mesha’s military campaigns against his mortal foes of Israel. Mesha here is referred to as “son of Chemosh” (national god of Moab), “king of Moab”, and “a Dibonite”.

The Mesha stele says that Omri, king of Israel oppressed Moab for many days because Chemosh was angry with his people (with the Moabites). Mesha however prevailed over Omri’s son. Line # 7 states something that is very similar to the words of the Egyptian Merneptah: “Israel has utterly perished forever”. Line # 10 speaks about an Israelite group called the Gadites who had been dwelling in the region of Atarot for a considerable amount of time. Line # 11 and line # 12 says that Mesha killed the people of the city as “satiation” for Chemosh and for Moab. Line # 16 and line # 17 says that Mesha killed the Israelites dwelling in Nebo, it literally says: “I killed all of them, 7000 men and male aliens, women and female aliens and female slaves; for I had devoted them to destruction to ‘Ashtar-Chemosh’. Once again, Mesha didn’t just kill them, he “devoted” them, meaning that he used their spiritual energy to glorify Ashtar-Chemosh. Ashtar-Chemosh seems to be a goddess.

Line #17 and line # 18 says that Mesha took the vessels of YHVH and dragged them before Chemosh in the same way that the Phillishtim captured the Ark of the covenant and placed it before Dagon.

Line # 25 and line # 26 states that Mesha used Israelite prisoners for manual labor, specifically for building projects.

So, Mesha freed his nation from Israelite oppression and attacked them ferociously. He killed thousands of them, he offered them as elevation offerings, he used them for manual labor, and he desecrated the sacred artifacts of the Israelite national God.

ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES IV

Antiochus Epiphanes IV was a Hellenic Seulecid king of Syria, he was born in 215 B.C. The name “Antiochus” derives obviously from the place called Antioch. Antioch literally means “to oppose”. Its founder, Seulecus I Nicator (300 B.C), named it so after his father. The word Epiphanes stands for “illustrious”. The 4th Antiochus was referred to as “Theos Epiphanes” which means God manifest yet, some called him “Antiochus Epimanes” meaning Antiochus “the mad”, it is probable that he had a “Caligula” type of personality. Some describe him as an evil man but to others he was the opposite.

Antiochus Epiphanes IV was the son of Antiochus III the great (Antiochus Mega). His father was in good terms with the Jews of Palestine and granted them all kinds of freedoms. Things changed quite a bit when his 40 year old son rose to power, he ruled from 175-163 B.C. In the times of this king, the Jews were fragmented into different groups; there were pro-Seulecids and there were pro-Ptolemies. The country of the Jews was a “high-priest state” and represented a challenge to the unifying Hellenic vision of Antiochus Epiphanes IV. So, during the times of what is called “the VI Syrian war”, during the campaigns against Egypt (170-168 B.C), Antiochus decided to unleash his wrath upon the Jews. The aggression against the Jews had many complicated factors. For example, the pro Hellenic Jews wanted a prosperous Jerusalem under the banner of Greek culture but they did not want the Syrian flavor of the occupying army. Such army had mercenaries of several nations like the Samaritans who accepted Greek culture. This army received Macedonian training but they were not Macedonians, they were multi ethnic Syrians who desired the land of Israel.

Some say that Antiochus Epiphanes just wanted to Hellenize the Jews, and some say that he wanted to exterminate them and replace them with gentiles. The original patron of the Seulecid power was Apollo but Antiochus Epiphanes chose Zeus Olympius as the main god of his kingdom. After all, Zeus was in his opinion very similar to the YHVH of the Jews.

In 167 B.C he took Jerusalem on Shabbat. The Jewish Temple turned into the Temple of Jupiter Olympius, it is said that the statue of the god had Antiochus’s face (this is the abomination of desolation mentioned in Daniel 11:31). Some say that the deity that ended up in Greek Jerusalem was the Syrian version of Zeus: Baal Shamain (god of the heavens).The first sacrifice to Jupiter took place on his birth day, on the 25 of Kislev (Dec 16/167 B.C). It is unclear if that was his real birth day or if he chose the religious symbolism of such particular date in order to somehow glorify himself.

He entered the Holy of Holies and on Kislev 15th he instituted the solar pagan festival of the lights from which the custom of “Hanukkah” could probably emanate.

One of the commanders who carried on his mission was called Apollonius. Thousands of Jews were killed and approximately 10,000 went into slavery. Jewish religious practices were strictly forbidden. Possessing a copy of the Torah, Shabbat observance, circumcision or anything praising Jewish identity was equivalent to the death penalty. It is said for example that if a Jewish child would be circumcised he would be strangled and hung on the neck of his father who in turn would be crucified.

Though Antiochus was not an intentional plunderer like Titus, he took vessels of gold, silver, and bronze (plus other things from the Temple). Some say that he gave some of the bronze vessels to sympathizing Jews in Antioch. Others say that the one who did this was a certain Demetrius.

Despite his campaigns of terror the Jews managed to depose the Hellenic yoke of Antiochus. It is said that after the success of the Maccabees, Antiochus died an insane man in 164 B.C when was around 52 years old. He died in Ifashan Persia.

Two of his successors carried on the Hellenic legacy in Palestine, these were Antiochus V Eupator who sent an army of elephants against Judea in 162 B.C, and Antiochus VII Sidetes who besieged Jerusalem for more than a year around 134 B.C.

Antiochus Epiphanes IV definitely was a Greco-Syrian nightmare to the Jews.

POMPEY THE GREAT

Another individual that has passed in history as an adversary of the Jews is Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus (106-48 B.C.E). He was a Roman general and also a Triumvir with Julius Caesar and Crassus.

In the years 64-63 Rome restored its power on Syria and on Palestine, the Seulecid monarchy was abolished since it didn’t serve a purpose anymore. The Jews at that time were divided in two factions, the one of Aristobulus II and the one of Hyrcanus II. They were brothers that competed for the dominion of Jerusalem, each one was trying to gain the favor of Pompey (both of them sent gifts to Pompey in order to gain his favor). There was another faction that wanted no king, they simply wanted the traditional priesthood.

In the year 63 Pompey went to Jerusalem using the argument between these two Jews as an excuse. He ended up supporting John Hyrcanus II who was weaker and older. The pro-Hyrcanus party opened the city gates to him but the Temple was fiercely defended by the fanatical faction of Aristobulus. Aristobulus’ supporters were able to put up a resistance for 3 months but the Temple was captured in late Autumn.

Symbolically speaking, Pompey spat in the face of the Jews when he stood in the Holy of Holies in 63 B.C.E. It is said that he did this horrifying intrusion of a day of fast, some say that it was during the Shabbat. It was unclear what he was expecting to see there but, obviously he found nothing, only thin air. In reality, Pompey had no intention of interfering with the Jewish religion, he didn’t even touch the treasures of the Temple.

Aristobulus was taken to Rome in chains, he had to walk in Pompey’s triumphal entry. Pompey ended up depriving Hyrcanus of the royal title and left him as a high priest (as a “Kohen”).

The Romans made a great massacre on the Jews and thousands were enslaved to Rome. Pompey ended up being murdered in 48 BCE when he was 58 years old. He died on the Egyptian sea shore and was buried in the land of the Ptolemies.

CALIGULA, ROMAN MADMAN.

Gaius Julius Caesar Germanicus is said to have been the most perverse and sadistic emperor of Rome, he loved human suffering. The bald headed man known to the world as "Caligula" was born on 12 A.D, he was the son of general Germanicus Caesar and Agrippina plus he was the nephew of Emperor Tiberius. He began his reign in the year 37 when he was approximately 25 years old, it is interesting that the maniac called "Nero" was born in the same year.

Caligula was a bad administrator of the empire. For fun he amused himself pretending to be a Thracian gladiator in the games. It is said that he was involved in weird architectural projects. Two legions were created under his reign: XV Primigenia, and XXII Primigenia.

Caligula was a sexual deviant beyond any doubt; he committed incest with at least one of his sisters, some say that he profaned his other two sisters as well. He committed many atrocities, his cannibalistic lust was beyond anything imaginable. He was so insane that he proclaimed a horse "consul".

His dementia knew no boundaries, he would import statues of Greek gods to Rome and replace their heads with his own as if saying that he was God. In 40 A.D he decreed that a golden statue of himself should be placed in the famous Temple of Jerusalem (the Temple that the Vespasians would blast later on). It is said that in Alexandria the Greeks managed to erect a statue of the Emperor in every synagogue, this obviously caused great disturbance amongst the Jews. The Greeks also tried to make a statue of Caligula in Jamnia/Palestine but the project was interrupted by local Jews. The news reached Caligula. Based on the advice of his chamberlain Helicon (possibly an Alexandrian Greek) and Apelles (an Ascelonite) he made a radical decision. He decided that a statue of himself would be erected in the sacred Temple of the Jews. The statue project was assigned to a certain Petronius, the project started developing in Sidon (Lebanon). Caligula told Petronius to take 2 of the 4 Legions in Syria in order to ensure the setting up of the statue, the legions made it to Ptolemais. The statue never made it to the Holy of Holies, some say that Caligula changed his mind (Hadrian would fulfill Caligula's fantasy a few years later).

Eventually, Rome had enough of his abstract sadistic dementia, in January 24th of the year 41 an officer stabbed him in the throat. It is interesting that Nero, who was born in the year that Caligula ascended to power, also died because of a blade that sliced his throat.

Caligula’s confidant was a Jew named Agrippa I (whom he appreciated very much). In the year 37 the 47 year old Agrippa was the most important fellow in the Jewish world. He proved his loyalty to Caligula and the mad emperor in turn rewarded him with many honors. His decision to place a statue of himself in the Temple of Jerusalem was not the outcome of deep hatred for the Jews. Hadrian for example was a man who understood who the Jews were and what they represented but Caligula was not that kind of deep thinker, he was simply a schizophrenic maniac that acted based on impulses. He felt that everyone, including the Jews, should kneel before his godliness.

NABUCHADNEZZAR.

Nabuchadnezzar is one of the most legendary kings in history. Based on Jeremiah 27:6 he was “God’s servant” and Jeremiah 50:17 calls him “breaker of the bones of Israel”. Nabuchadnezzar is also credited with the building of an exceedingly great city: Nineveh.

What is certainly known is that he subjugated Jerusalem. The Biblical Nabuchadnezzar subjugated three kings of Jerusalem. He dominated for example the subject of Pharaoh Neco called Jehoiakim, he plundered in the times of Jehoiakin, and he blasted the subject Mattaniah who was renamed “Zedekiah”.

From a purely historical approach Nabuchadnezzar or “N’bu-kudurri-ssar” is said to have been the son of Nabopolassar. There were more than one Nabuchadnezzar, four to be exact. On top of this there is the chronology issue which is not necessarily exact. It is based on whatever scattered archaeological pieces have been discovered. The Nabuchadnezzar that conquered Jerusalem was Nabuchadnezzar II, contemporary of Pharaoh Necho II. He is said to have made four campaigns against Jerusalem: the first one was in 598 B.C.E, the second in 597 B.C.E, the third on 586 B.C.E, and a fourth one on 582 B.C.E.

He set the Temple of Jerusalem on fire just like Titus. Jeremiah 48:37 states that he would make everyone bald and shaven and that cuts were made on people’s hands. Psalms 137:8-9 suggests that the Babylonians also smashed the children of the Israelites against the rocks. The Bible clearly states that Nabuchadnezzar killed the sons of the king of the Jews right in front of him and that his eyes were pouted out.

Kings II 24:14-15 says that he took the following from Jerusalem though he allowed the poor to remain on the land:

The king, the king’s wives, and the king’s mother.Captains and mighty men of valor (7000).10 000 captives.All craftmen and smiths (1000).

The fellow in charge of Nabuchadnezzar’s army during his 19th year was a certain Nabuzardan who ended up protecting Jeremiah, this almost resembles a Titus under the command of Vespasian and a protected Flavius Josephus. In the 19th year of Nabuchadnezzar, Nabuzardan took all precious metals from the Temple. He took bronze pillars, silver, and of course gold. Ezra 1:11 says that all the articles of gold and silver taken by Nabuchadnezzar were 5400. It is interesting that Nabuchadnezzar was not able to receive wages from Tyre but he ravished the land of the Jews in every possible way.

These were the guys under the command of Nabuzardan:

• Nergal Sharezer (Isaiah 37:38 mentions Sharezer as the son of Sannecheriv).
• Samgar Nebo.
• Sarsechim.
• Rabsaris (Kings II 18:17 mentions Rabsaris as an Assyrian military leader).
• Nergal Sarezer.
• Rabmag.
• Nebushasban.(and many others).

It is unclear if Nabuzardan and Arioch, the captain of Nabuchadnezzar named in Daniel 2:15 are one and the same.

Some parts of the Bible give descriptions of Nabuchadnezzar that make him sound Roman instead of Arabian like Saddam. Jeremiah 48:40 compares him to a flying eagle spreading wings over the Moab that Optimus Princeps Trajan called “Arabia Petrae” in 106 A.D. Some Jewish sources state that emperor Trajan was a descendant of Nabuchadnezzar and some even go as far as identifying Nabuchadnezzar with Spain (Trajan was a Spaniard).

TRAJAN, THE LION OF SPAIN.

The greatest Emperor Rome ever had was a Spaniard called Trajan, he was from Baetica/Spain. Trajan was the first provincial emperor, meaning that he was the first emperor of Rome that was born outside of Italy. His birth is said to have been around September 15th of the year 53.

Emperor Nerva adopted him as his own son in October of 97 C.E. Trajan full name was “Marcus Ulpius Traianus” yet he had other titles such as “Caesar Divi Nervae Filius Nerva Traianus Optimus Augustus” and “Caesar Nerva Traianus Germanicus”.

Trajan married a woman named Plotina. He reigned from 98 C.E until 117 C.E when Hadrian took over in Syria. Optimus Princeps, as he is called, served honorably in Syria, in Spain, and in Germany during the reign of Titus and Domitian. Domitian favored Trajan and he allowed him to have a consulship. On January 1st of 98 C.E Trajan held his second consulship.

On January 27th of the year 98, Trajan became emperor of Rome while in Germany. It took him 5 years to subdue Dacia which is today Romania, yet he subdued it during the second Dacian war in the year 106. This victory was celebrated with breath taking spectacles, approximately 10,000 men, mostly prisoners, fought in the gladiator arena praising Trajan's name. These games lasted for 4 months. A great column was erected in Rome to honor his legacy. Trajan defeated Parthia (Persia) though he was not able to subjugate them completely. He also took Armenia, Mesopotamia, Adiabene, and all the area of Syria including what is today Jordan. He renamed Transjordan as Arabia Petrae and made Bostra its capital (he finished Pompey’s work).

As destiny determined, power was bestowed on Trajan "in Germany" out of all lands. There were many Jewish revolts during Trajan's reign. Since Jerusalem had been devastated in 70 A.D, the Jewish unrest took place in the area of Babylon, in Cyprus, and in North Africa (Egypt and Cyrene). Thousands and thousands of Greeks and Romans died excruciating deaths during these upheavals, the Jews committed unspeakable atrocities in those days..

Trajan’s progenitor had plenty of experiences with the Jews. Trajan’s father was named Marcus Ulpius Traianus and he had served the Vespasians from 67 to 68 A.D commanding the famous Legion Fretensis X. In 70 A.D Trajan’s father was made consul. He was enrolled among the Patricians and he was made governor of Syria and Asia. Trajan (the son) served 10 years as a Legionary staff tribune, he was in Syria around 75 A.D while his father was governor. So, eventually Trajan had to fight the same people that his father had to fight in Jerusalem: the Jews.

In 115 Trajan captured Ctesiphon, from 115 to 116 Trajan was in the Persian gulf area. The Jewish communities of Mesopotamia and Babylon fell into his hands (the aristocracy of Adiabene converted to Judaism at one point).

Everything began apparently in Cyrenaica (Cyrene and Berenice), there were great fights between the Jews and the communities of Greeks and Romans. Some say that the leader of the Jews there was a certain Andrew who was also known as Lukuas. The Jews in that area had a particular goal: to establish Cyrenaica as a Jewish state free of gentiles. Therefore, they exterminated as many gentiles as they could in the cruelest fashions imaginable. It is said that the Jews ate their flesh, that they clothed themselves in their skin, that they threw them to beasts, & that they forced them to engage in gladiatorial combats.

The revolt spread to Alexandria/Egypt like an infection, it is said that many Cyrenaican Jews went there at that time (Egypt was the food supply of Rome). There in Egypt the Jews committed the same atrocities that they committed in Cyrenaica.

Several historians say that a great blow was bestowed upon the gentiles in Cyprus, meaning on the Greeks and on the Romans. The fellow in charge of the Jews there was a man named Artemion. As trouble kept on Trajan then sent Quintus Marcius Turbo, he crushed the Jews with a heavy hand. When the Jews in Cyprus were under complete control Trajan determined that no Jew should ever set foot on that island on pain of death.

In the year 116 the Jews aligned themselves with Parthia, they attacked the Romans in Mesopotamia, Adiabene, and in Armenia. The revolt was suppressed and Trajan set up some kind of puppet king. The fellow in charge of the restoring order in this region was named Lusius Quietus, he exterminated as many Jews as he could. Trajan compensated him by making him governor of Judaea in 117 (Hadrian killed Lusius later on).

It is said that there was yet another Jewish uprising under Julianus and Pappus but this seems to have been a minor affair. They were captured in Laodicea/Syria.

Most people have heard that Antiochus Epiphanes IV set up a statue in the Temple of the Jews. Most have heard that Pompey desecrated the Temple by entering the Holy of Holies. Most have heard that Hadrian defiled the Temple area that had been blasted by Titus. Yet, most people don’t know that a statue of Trajan was set up in the area of the Jewish Temple. As a matter of fact, when Hadrian killed Lusius Quietus, the Jews looked favorably on him and Hadrian promised them to remove the statue of Trajan from their sacred site.

Trajan inherited animosity towards the Jews via his father but Trajan was not necessarily an anti -Jew for the sake of being one. Trajan had no choice but to suppress the revolts that challenged the political stability of Rome in the Middle East. The unspeakable atrocities committed by the Jews in those times simply could not be tolerated. As a matter of fact, when the revolts took place in Alexandria, Trajan and Plotina looked on the Jews with favor. There are even rumors stating that Trajan authorized the rebuilding of the Temple. This is probably why at some point the Jews celebrated “the day of Trajan” as a semi-holiday (Yom Trajanus). Perhaps Trajan almost granted the permission but when he saw the stubbornness of the Jews he changed his mind. Either way, Trajan is perceived by the Jews as a Nabuchadnezzar, especially after his statue was erected in the Temple area.

This Spaniard visionary that some compare with Alexander the Great, died in August 7th or 8th of 117 C.E in Selinus/Cilicia. He must have been approximately 64 when he passed away. His ashes were brought to Rome. He was the first Emperor to die outside of the eternal City.

HADRIAN, THE MAN OF “SYRIA PALAESTINA”.

Hadrian was without a doubt one of the greatest emperors of the omnipotent power known as Rome. Hadrian's family had been settled in Spain by the great general Scipio who defeated Hanibaal. The Hellenophile nick-named Graeculus was the son of a senator called Aelius Hadrianus Afer (Hadrian had a sister called Paulina). Aelius was a Spaniard born in Italica, in the district of Baetica. Hadrian’s mother was an aristocrat that hailed from Cadiz/Spain. So, though Hadrian was born in Rome on January 24th 76 C.E he was symbolically speaking, the second provincial emperor of Rome.

After his father’s death Hadrian was mentored by Acilius Attianus and by an influential relative of his father named Trajan. Trajan ended up becoming emperor of Rome in January 27th 98 C.E “while in Germany”. Hadrian married Trajan’s great niece Sabina in 100 C.E. In 117 when Trajan died in Cilicia, Hadrian proclaimed himself emperor in Antioch/Syria (the holy soil of Antiochus Epiphanes IV). In August 9th of 117 Trajan's wife (Plotina) and his former mentor Attianus assisted him by stating that it was Trajan's will that he would be his successor. In August 11th of 117 the armies of the East hailed him emperor.

Hadrian was not a soldier-emperor like his predecessor Trajan, he was more of a diplomat who envisioned an Alexander-like world order. Hadrian had participated in several military campaigns prior to becoming emperor; he had been praetor, he had been governor and consul as well. When he was 14 for example, he was sent to Italica for military training. In 94 C.E, when he was 19, he became "tribune" (assistant of Legion's commander) of Legion II Adiutrix in Pannoia (Hungary). In 96 C.E he was tribune of Legion V Macedonica in Moesia (Bulgaria). Hadrian led Legion I Minerva in the 2nd Dacian war, this turned him into governor of Pannoia. In the year 108 be became Consul.

Among the several challenges faced by Hadrian were the Jews who repudiated anything that was not of Jewish culture. Hadrian inherited Jewish unrest from Trajan, from 116 to 117 there had been ferocious revolts all over the diaspora. It is said that from 130 to 132 Hadrian was in Palestine until he traveled to Greece in 132. A great social upheaval broke out in 132 under a Jewish messianic figure called bar Kochba who led many suicidal freedom fighters.

Hadrian sent a certain Tineius Rufus in order to suppress these revolts. Rufus, governor of Judea, had under his command two legions: Legion VI Ferrata and Legion X Fretensis. It is said that two other legions participated in these Judean campaigns, these would be the Syrian Legion II Gallica, the Egyptian Legion XXII Deitoriana. Some state that Legion III Cyrenaica, Legion III Gallica, and Legion IV Scythica also participated as well.

Either way Hadrian ended up replacing Rufus with a great military leader that had been involved in Britain called Julius Severus. Severus did not do open war, he surrounded all the fortresses and wore the Jews out by starvation. Fifty fortresses were demolished, 980 villages were destroyed, 580,000 Jews were killed besides the ones who died of hunger, fire, and diseases. Roman sources state that Barch Kochba was crushed in the year 134 but Jewish sources say that this took place in July of 135. Bar Kochba was beheaded and his head was displayed in a parade. His headquarters in Bethar became a pool of blood while Jews were sold for the price of a horse in Hebron and in Gaza. It is said that Bethar was taken on the 9th of Av, in the month of August. Latin inscriptions have been found near a well in Bethar, these inscriptions mentioned the detachments of two Legions: Macedonica V and Legion Claudia 11th.

A statue of Jupiter with the head of Hadrian and a statue of Venus were installed the sacred area of the Temple. It is said that a sculpture of Hadrian riding on horseback was erected in the holy site as well. Some say that when Hadrian visited Judea in 130 a Legion welcomed him by installing an Arch in commemoration of his visit. This Arch was made in Tell Shalem, near Scythopolis (a great bronze statue of Hadrian had been found there).

Jerusalem was given a new name that would endure for 250 years: Aelia Capitolina. The name “Aelia” was meant to glorify Hadrian’s family and the title “Capitolina” was given in the honor of “Jupiter Capitolinus”. Several deities were worshipped there: the Dioscuri, Venus, Bacchus, Serapis, but the main one was of course Jupiter. Hadrian was the first Roman emperor to honor the Greek goddess “Roma” in Rome, in April 21st of the year 121 he built a huge Temple near the Colosseum to Venus and to Roma.

The Jewish population was replaced by Roman soldiers and a wall was built around the city in order to keep the Jews out under penalty of death. The Jews would only be allowed there once a year on Yom Kippur. Circumcision was banned and taxes were raised. It is uncertain when Hadrian decided to ban circumcision, some say that this prohibition took place in 130 prior to Bar Kochba’s revolt (Hadrian was disturbed both by the custom of circumcision and by the castration of slaves).

Hadrian reigned for approximately 21 years, he suffered greatly from internal bleeding during his final days, the Jews nick-named him “Hadrian the cursed” and “may his bones rot”. Hadrian attempted suicide more than once and eventually, on July 10th of 138 he passed away.

Titus razed this temple to the ground on 70 A.D but Hadrian went beyond this measure, he blasted the national Jewish psyche by renaming the land “Syria Palaestina”. Hadrian had previously honored the name “Judaea” in his coins but he decided to eradicate that name completely. It is obvious that Hadrian’s action created repercussions that have reached our modern days. If we examine the Hebrew word “Phillishtim”, we can see that its Gematria depicts a very interesting reality:

פ = P ל = L ש = Sh ת = T י = I ם = M

P (Pei) = 80

L (Lamed) = 30

Sh (Shin) = 300

T (Tav) = 400

I (Yud) = 10

M (Mem sophit) = 40

80 + 30 + 300 + 400 + 10 + 40 = 860 = “86”.

8 + 6 = 14.

8 * 6 = 48. 48 =1948.

This equals May 14th of 1948, the date when the modern State of Israel was established.

The pagan anti-Christian emperor Julian allowed the Jews to rebuild their Temple but it was not rebuilt. The legacy of Hadrian prevailed and as a result today that land is being disputed by two completely different forces.

THE PHILLISHTIM

So, who are those Phillishtim admired by Hadrian-Graeculus? The Phillishtim are a very important and controversial nation in the Bible, the original Phillishtim were predominantly of European stock though there must have been some of them who were of brown skin. Herodotus calls them Pelasgians of Attica, meaning of Athens/Greece. He describes them as a genocidal people who murder many women and children. If they were willing to exterminate females and their offspring, what wouldn’t they do? This people were known in Egypt as the Peleset and some identify them with the Etruscans/Thyrrenians who had lived in Galata/Turkey and of course in Italy. The Phillishtim are more than a heritage and more than a physical appearance, they are an energy. The clever Hadrian had studied this people very well, this is why he renamed the land “Syria Palaestina”.

Genesis 10:14 says that the Phillishtim have a very obscure hybridized origin in Mizraim, meaning in the Egypt of Ramesses III where the Peleset or peoples of the sea once invaded. This passage in Genesis 10 states that the Phillishtim of Amalekite spark emanate from Pathrusim and Casluchim. They are also known as “Cherethites” (Samuel I 30:14).

From a more Biblical perspective, the Phillishtim have played a very active role in the lives of those who come from Isaac since time immemorial. Abram surely interacted with Abimelech of Gerar many times and Genesis 21:34 says that Abraham stayed in “the land of the Phillishtim” many days.

The Phillishtim were warriors, men of war. Throughout the Bible we see that they were very strong in spirit, physically strong, and had courage to the point of insanity sometimes.

Samuel I 4:2 for example says that Israel was defeated by the Phillishtim, in retaliation Israel decided to use their extraterrestrial kind of ark in order to enhance their defense. Samuel I 4:6 says that the Phillishtim heard the great noise produced by the ark of the covenant. Even though Israel had access to this kind of “Chernobyl” super weapon the Phillishtim still said the following:

“Be strong and conduct yourselves like men, you Phillishtim, that you do not become servants of the Hebrews, as they have been to you. Conduct yourselves like men, and fight!” (Samuel I 4:9)

Samuel I 4:10 says the Phillishtim fought and Israel was defeated, they fled. Samuel I 4:11 sates that the Phillishtim captured the famous ark of the covenant. 30,000 Israelites died that day.

Samuel I 7:7 even says openly that Israel was scared of the Phillishtim. Samuel I 17:16 says that Goliath the Phillishti presented himself before Israel provoking war 40 days and 40 nights, twice a day (an absolute mockery). The only one who stood for the honor of the nation was a man of Moabite ancestry named David.

The ark was taken to Ashdod, they placed it in the temple of Dagon. There were 2 strange omens, Samuel I 5 says that the first day the statue of Dagon was fallen before the ark. The second day it was fallen again but the head and the hands were severed, only the torso was left. It is unclear if this had anything to do with the head of Goliath of Gath that was cut by David or, with the head of Saul. Either way Samuel I 5:5 states that Ashdod stopped being a religious center for Dagon.

Samuel I 5:6 says that the people living in Ashdod and nearby were stricken with tumors. This demonstrates that the ark was a super advanced mechanical artifact that emanated radiation. They moved the ark to Gath and they were very affected with tumors as well, both young and old. When the ark was taken to Ekron it was more than clear that it could not remain in any of the cities of the Phillishtim. Samuel I 6:1 says that the ark stayed with the Phillishtim for 7 consecutive months, this shows the incredible determination of the Phillishtim who withstood all the damage done because of their unshakeable spiritual foundation.

They decided to send it back to Israel with a trespass offering for their 5 cities, so they sent Israel 5 golden tumors and 5 golden rats symbolic of the lords of the Phillishtim: one for Ashdod, one for Gaza, one for Ashkelon, one for Gath, and one for Ekron. This is similar to the story of Herodotus’. Herodotus says that the Pelasgians repented after they murdered all the Attican women and all the children. They agreed to heed to the will of the Athenians in order to atone for their severe sin. When the ark reached Beth Shemesh the lords of the Phillishtim returned to Ekron. The ark was finally returned, it ended up in the hands of some Israelites who were transporting it for David but the God of Israel became very displeased somehow and killed one transporting the ark. David decided that the ark of the covenant should stay with a man called Obed Edom. Samuel II 6:11 says that the ark stayed in the house of this individual for 3 consecutive months and that he was blessed because of it. The interesting factor here is that Obed Edom is called a “Gittite”, meaning a man of Gath.

When Saul was trying to murder David out of jealousy David found refuge in Gath. Samuel I 27:2 says that in the company of a group David fled to Achish, son of Maoch, king of Gath. The Pillishtim didn’t touch his wives, they offered him protection, and Achish gave him a place to dwell called Ziklag.

Keep in mind that David had killed their hero Goliath, he had killed 200 Phillishtim just to make Saul happy with foreskins plus, he had stricken many in war. Still the Phillishtim had mercy on David and protected him.

Samuel I 27:7 says that David dwelled 1 full year and 4 months with the Phillishtim. Achish perceived David as an angel of God as it is stated in Samuel I 29:9 but the lords of the Phillishtim did not trust David.

This is not the only affair David had with the Phillishtim, if we examine the Tanach carefully we can see that many important men, meaning people of rank serving David, were in fact “Phillishtim”. Samuel II 8:18 says that Cherethites and Pelethites were under the command of Benaiah son of Jehoiada. Indeed Samuel II 15:18 says that Cherethites, Pelethites, and Gittite were servants of David. They were 600 and they followed him from Gath. Samuel II 15:19 says that one of them called Ittai the Gittite was a foreigner in exile from his own place. This is what Ittai the Gittite said to David:

“As the Lord lives, and as my Lord the king lives, surely in whatever place my lord the king shall be, whether in death or life, even there also your servant will be” (Samuel II 15:21).

It is clear that the very Greek oriented Hadrian had studied the sea peoples known as Pelasgians, Thyrrenians, Etruscans, Peleset, and Phillishtim. He made a move that would leave a permanent mark in the future. He renamed the land “Syria Palaestina” in honor of the Phillishtim. As a result of this today we have the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

THE VESPASIANS

The Holocaust that took place during W.W II is the worst thing that ever happened to the Jews. Yet, the Jews underwent something similar in the times of the Vespasians but most people don’t remember that. Those who remember probably don’t understand what the Jews went through in those obscure days. During those times the Jews experienced an absolute blast to their national psyche. The destruction of the Temple by Titus was a rape to the Jewish collective consciousness.

Nero once sent a general to Palestine in order to suppress Jewish revolts, this military leader was Vespasian, son of Titus Flavius Sabinus. Vespasian’s father was from a North Eastern region of Rome called Sabine. The mother of Vespasian was the sister of a senator. Vespasian had no royal bloodline that he could rely on, he paved the way to victory with the sweat of his own brow. In fact, Vespasian was originally a farmer that was nicknamed “the muleteer”.

Vespasian served in Thrace, in Germany, and in Britain. In the year 51 he was briefly a consul and in 63 he became governor of Africa. When he was 57 years old he was sent to Palestine, little did he know that such mission would turn him into Emperor of Rome.

His son Titus traveled to Alexandria/Egypt in order to fetch a Legion. Vespasian traveled to the Syria and settled in Antioch where he assembled his army. In the year 67 he mustered 2 legions in Syria, 23 auxiliary cohorts, and six wings of mounted soldiers. From Antioch he went to Tyre, from Tyre to Ptolemais, and there he joined forces with his son who had come with an Alexandrian legion.

The first target in Palestine was the fortified city of Jopata which was under the charge of a 30 year old Jewish general called Joseph. Vespasian surrounded the city completely and attacked from the North. As battering rams breached the walls Assyrian style, many Jews committed suicide by jumping into the precipices. Around 40,000 Jews were killed. Some survivors took refuge in cavers but the Roman omnipotent force rooted them out and killed them. The women and children of Jopata were turned, as it is expected, into slaves. The leader of the city who hid himself in a subterranean tunnel chose not to commit suicide and turned himself in. Joseph or Josephus, as he is commonly known in history, prophesied to Vespasian; he declared that Nero would not rule for much longer and that Vespasian would become Emperor. He also said that his son Titus would rule after him consecutively.

After the devastation of Jopata Vespasian sent Titus to Tarichaea, he would join him there later on. Many Jews were massacred, the extermination campaign took such a height that the corpses made the waters of Galilee stink. Vespasian killed 1200 old men and useless ones. He sent 6000 young men to Greece to labor for Nero. He sent 30,000 into slavery and gave some to Agrippa as well. Tarichaea and Tiberias were secured for Agrippa. When the city of Gamala was taken many Jews jumped from the fortress into a sure death.

Vespasian sent Titus with 1000 calvary men to Gischchala. The leader of this place was a thug known as John of Gishchala. John asked Titus for a treaty in order to observe the Shabbat, Titus granted it. John had no intention of keeping the Shabbat, he was just buying time in order to escape with thousands of followers. When Titus found out he chased him and killed 6000 of his followers plus he brought 3000 women and children back to Gishchala. John and the rest of his gang managed to escape to Jerusalem.

By late March 68 Titus took Gadara. He went to the headquarters in Caesarea and sent a general named Placidus to crush rebels in the Jordan area. Placidus killed 15000 people and took 2000 prisoners. Many committed suicide by drowning in the stinking Jordan river, the corpses reached all the way to the dead sea.

In central Judea Vespasian took around 4000 prisoners and killed 10,000 Jews. He occupied Emmaus, Samaria, and finally Jericho. The inhabitants of Jericho simply abandoned the city. Vespasian’s general ‘Cerealis’ subdued upper Idumea. Only Masada and Jerusalem were left.

When Vespasian went from Jericho to Caesarea he learned that Nero had committed suicide and that general Galba had become emperor so the attack on Jerusalem was postponed. Jerusalem had become an isolated center of Jewish resistance, it was their last hope. Unfortunately, the Jews there were far from being united, they were divided into factions and each one had its own agenda. There in Jerusalem was for example the thug that had asked permission from Titus in order to observe the Shabbat (John of Gishcala). Yet on 69 A.D John melted the sacred vessels of the Temple. There was for example another faction of robber-patriots that had called on 20,000 Idumeans to fight on their behalf. During a storm at night the Idumeans entered the Temple area and killed 8500 Jews making no distinction, half of the Idumeans left. The zealots robbed the rich and ravished the women. A certain priest named Eleazar had his own group as well and to top it off, a Jew named Simon Bar Giora (possibly a convert) who was in charge of 40,000 Jews was invited to Jerusalem as well. A civil war broke between John, Simon, and Eleazar. Jerusalem had turned into a concentration camp were the Jews were eating each other alive.

In the year 68 Titus went to Italy accompanied by Agrippa in order to congratulate Galba. When they reached Greece in 69 they learned that Galba had been murdered by Otto who in turn became the new emperor. A certain Vitellius had been proclaimed emperor by his own Legions in the German frontier and was on his way to dispute with Otto, Otto ended up committing suicide. Titus decided to return to the East and on 69 Vespasian marched onto Jerusalem while Cerealis reduced Idumea.

On July 1st of 69 A.D Tiberius Julius Alexander, commander of the two Egyptian legions, proclaimed Vespasian Emperor of Rome. On July 15th all Syria hailed him emperor as well. Cities of the East followed and five legions of the Danube hailed him emperor. At Beyrut (Lebanon) he received homage of cities and potentates, there he set Joseph free by cutting his chains with an axe. The prophet of Vespasian became Flavius Josephus. From Beyrut Vespasian marched onto Antioch and commanded Mucianus, governor of Syria, to go to Italy in order to defeat Vitellius. Both Vespasian and Titus went to Egypt in order to cut off the food supply that would support Vitellius. As all legions pledged allegiance to Vespasian. Vitellius was killed. So, on December of 69 A.D, the man who had been formerly known as the muleteer, officially became Emperor of Rome.

Titus was then being assisted by Tiberius Alexander, commander of the two Egyptian legions. In 70 A.D Titus had the following legions at his disposition:

• The 15th legion.

• The one brought from Alexandria at the very beginning.

• The 5th legion, the one that Vespasian stationed at Emmaus.

• The 10th legion, the one stationed in Jericho.

• The 12th.legion :thunderbolt (had fled from Jerusalem before under Cestius Gallus).

In an act of desperation several starving Jews went outside of the Temple area looking for food. All of those were crucified, around 500 or more were crucified daily. The Romans crucified so many of them that after a while they got bored and began crucifying them in different positions. Titus mutilated many of these crucified Jews in order to force the remaining Jews in the Temple to surrender, the hands of many Jews were cut off and sent to John of Gishchala and Simon Bar Giora.

Many Jews swallowed their gold, coins, and jewelry. A certain Syrian mercenary saw a Jew digging through his own excrement searching for gold, when the Romans were told about it they started ripping open every Jew they could find. It is said that around 2000 Jews would be ripped open in one single night. All these events took place when the Temple had not fallen yet.

On the 17th of Tammuz, on August 5th, no sacrifices were offered in the Temple. Finally, the walls were breached and the glorious fortification was burned in August. By September 26 70 A.D, Jerusalem was a ghost city.

Simon bar Giora and John of Gishchala were given a chance to live. It is said that John begged for his life but the arrogance of Simon sealed his fate. Many Jewish survivors deserted to Rome. Agitators were executed and youngsters were taken to Rome. Some were turned into gladiators. The rest were chained and sent to work in the Egyptian mines. Jews were distributed into all the provinces of the empire.

It is said that a high priest called Jesus of Thebuthi gave Titus many gifts in exchange for his very life. He gave him two golden candelabra, tables, bowls, platters, all things of solid gold. Titus also received the veil that divided the Holy of Holies, Thebuthi’s belongings, and many religious objects. The Temple was a massive gold mine that had a tremendous impact on Rome’s economy. On June 71 A.D Titus made his triumphal entry into Rome and on 81 A.D an arch that is now known as “the arch of Titus”, was built (Hitler and Mussolini would walk through it later on). Vespasian displayed the gold of Jerusalem in Templum Pacis. Simon Bar Giora was slaughtered in Rome.

On 72 A.D the last remnant of Jewish rebellion were subdued by Flavius Silva in Masada. The remaining Jews could not last against the 15000 soldiers of Silva so they chose suicide. It is said that the Jerusalem gold was taken to Carthage by the pillaging Vandals. From there it went to Constantinople, and from there it went to what is called today “the West Bank”.

(Titus Vespasianus was born on December 30th 39 A.D in Rome. He died on September 13th 81 A.D, he became emperor in 79 A.D).

ANCIENT GERMANIA

“Woe to Assyria, the rod of my anger and the staff in whose hand is my indignation.”

(Isaiah 10:5)

One of the greatest enemies Israel has ever had were the tyrannical sons of Nisroch: Assyria. It is clear that Assyria is not an Arab people like the Syrians of Damascus, ethnic Assyria was a Germanic-Teutonic entity of militaristic orientation. Assyria became Styria and Nineveh became Vienna (ancient Nineveh was in Northern Iraq). The name Germany originates from the word “Germen” which means of the same seed, the Romans gave them the name “Germani” which is very similar to the name of a Persian tribe mentioned by Herodotus.

For those who think that it is impossible to think that the ancestors of the Germans came from the Middle East, look at the case of Croatia. The Croatians, or at least the Croatian elite, they originally came from Iran. Their capital, meaning “Zagreb”, is named after the “Zagros” mountains of Iran. If we examine for example the description of some Israelites mentioned on Lamentations 4:7, we can see that they are illustrated as Europeans. They are described as “brighter than snow, whiter than milk, more ruddy in body than rubies, like sapphire their appearance.” So if this group of Israelites were described as Caucasian looking, then it is not impossible to understand that their tormenting neighbors of Assyria were a Nordic nation.

Isaiah 19:25 states that Assyria is the work of God’s hands, the God of Jonah Ben Amittai refused to destroy the exceedingly great Nineveh. Nahum 1:15 calls Assyria “the wicked one”, Nahum 3:1 refers to Nineveh as “the bloody city”, and Nahum 3:3 describes something that matches perfectly with the atrocities of W.W II:

“there is a multitude slain, a great number of bodies, countless corpses-they stumble over the corpses-“

Micah 5:5-6 associates Assyria with the nation of Nimrod and describes it as a great threat to Israel’s existence. Isaiah 10:6 describes the agony of the Jews in the face of the Assyrian terror:

“I will send him against an ungodly nation, and against the people of my wrath I will give him charge, to seize the spoil, to take the prey, and to tread them down like the mire of the streets”.

Isaiah 10:24 subliminally states that the Assyrian terror is something to be afraid of: “Oh my people who dwell in Zion, do not be afraid of the Assyrian”. Why shouldn’t Israel be terrified? Isaiah 36:12 says that Assyria would make Israel starve within their own walls and make them eat and drink their own waste as if their fortification would have turned into a cage (the same thing that the Romans did to the Jews).

About the returning exiles of Europe Isaiah 27:13 says “they will come. Who are about to perish in the land of Assyria..”. This clearly speaks about how Israel came to near extermination in the times of W.W II. Israel and Judah were not the only ones tormented by Assyria, Nahum 3:19 speaks about nations clapping their hands at the news of Assyria’s fall when the Assyrians massively migrated to Western Europe.

Assyria had war in its veins, Ezekiel 23:12 describes the Assyrians as “captains, rulers, dressed most gorgeously, and horsemen”. Isaiah 10:7 clearly depicts the essence of the Assyrian: “yet he does not mean so, nor does his heart think so; but it is in his heart to destroy and cut off a few nations”. Isaiah 10:13 says for example that the king of Assyria is prudent, valiant, wise, self reliant and projected into gold. Is this not an allegory for the scientific, powerful, and prosperous Germania?

There plenty of examples in the Bible of how the Assyrian machine made the Israelites tremble in panic. Chronicles II 33:11 says that the captains of the Assyrian army took the son of Hezekiah with hooks (king Manasseh), bound him in chains, and took him captive to Babylon. Hezekiah himself didn’t have an easy time with the Assyrian super-power either; Isaiah 36:1 states that Sannecheriv took the fortified cities of Judah in the 14th year of Hezekiah. The book of Isaiah does not make any mention of plundering Judah though it says that the fortified cities of Judah were taken. The book of Kings gives us a different perspective, Kings II 18:14 says that king Hezekiah paid Sannecheriv 300 talents of silver and 30 talents of gold. Kings II 18:15 says that Hezekiah gave him all the silver from the Temple and Kings II 18:16 talks about how Hezekiah stripped the Temple of all gold. Finally, Kings II 18:4 speaks about how Hezekiah had to give Sannecheriv something more valuable than gold: his self worth. H

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What the heck?

lol... we just got a bible lesson on a country that hasn't been in existence in 2000 years per God's punishment.

I've already read the entire old testament start to finish... no way can I read that post, hahaha!

I thought we were talking about those crazy Europeans that call themselves Jews who were brought up being reminded of how every body's out to get them The Israeli leadership mafioso. They were bred for this job... and not for being intuitive and original thinkers, but for being obstinate and easily duped at an early age, like most mafioso types... with fear and threats of displacement abound since their purposeful and uncoincidental births in Tel Aviv hospitals.

I don't discriminate. I have a distaste for all sociopathic mobsters.

They are dangerous, manipulative and power abusing animals.
edit on 1-8-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
There were millions of jews across the Middle East and North Africa prior to the creation of Israel.

There were thousands of Jews already in Palestine way before the European Zionists came along.

In that sense, the Muslim, Christian, and Arab Jews lives peacefully. Things only got out of hand when the british came with their divide and conquer agenda, and flooded the country with zionist thugs and criminals .

When Israel became a state, the Arab leaders, instead of being rational and understanding of the situation; kicked all the jews out of their countries, a symbolic victory for the newly created Israel, what the arab leaders should have done was unite with the Arab jews, and isolate the European Jews who have no place in the Palestina Area.

posted on Aug, 1 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jumadax
There were millions of jews across the Middle East and North Africa prior to the creation of Israel.

There were thousands of Jews already in Palestine way before the European Zionists came along.

In that sense, the Muslim, Christian, and Arab Jews lives peacefully. Things only got out of hand when the british came with their divide and conquer agenda, and flooded the country with zionist thugs and criminals .

When Israel became a state, the Arab leaders, instead of being rational and understanding of the situation; kicked all the jews out of their countries, a symbolic victory for the newly created Israel, what the arab leaders should have done was unite with the Arab jews, and isolate the European Jews who have no place in the Palestina Area.

You're probably right.

That's how they get people going, keep reminding us of our divisions. We often fall for it.

In defense of the Arab countries, they have paid a price. Loss of life from toppling of regimes and general mayhem and the loss of territory.... but now on top of that, what we see is it only being taken further down this path to entire regional war. They probably should have done it differently but over all, what is happening is terrible and it's about time the West own up to what it has done and stop pretending like it's a big secret. I guess it's a lot less embarrassing looking like a fool when you're behind a really big gun.

top topics

<< 22  23  24   >>

join