It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WOW! Look how long this ATS thread went with no trolling back in '03!!! SO DIFFERENT TODAY!!!! DO Y

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by q13ert

I get his point too. But it's not like we can do anything about it can we?

I'm seeing some strange behavior on this site.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by obnoxiouschick
reply to post by thatblissguy

yes the one you posted in the OP

Ohhh ya ya, haha, see now there is an ACTUAL PIECE of CONTRIBUTING EVIDENCE to the THREAD. WOW!

Not only was I banned COMPLETELY from Godlikeproductions.com JUST for SAYING the Nephilim are going to get their asses kicked by the Annunaki, lol, but then when I used successfully about 20 different ips, they were ACTIVELY tracking me by browser type/version, and guessing, but stabbing at me digitally and banned all 20 ips. I mean, they had me tagged, I was tunnelling, most secure browser config, no cookies, no scripts, NOTHING and I could reach the site, which i normally cant when banned, and within about 15 seconds they would ban me again. I mean that takes a highly skilled technical person going through SO MUCH TRAFFIC to find someone by browser alone on new ips around the world! They must have been tapped into my ISP, watching from this end, because I cant imagine the man power it would take on the other end to do that. And for what? I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING ON THAT SITE. IT IS POSTED ANONYMOUSLY, AND ALLLLLL I SAID WAS ANNUNAKI HERE TO KILL NEPHS AND THAT THEIR SHIPS ARE ALREADY ON SOHO. ONE THREAD. PEOPLE ARE CUSSING, RACISTS, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER #E, AND IM SUPPOSEDLY POSTING ABOUT MYTHICAL BEINGS THAT DONT EXIST AND IM TELLING YOU, IT WAS THE ONLY PROVOCATION. I KNEW I WAS IN AN ACTUAL BATTLE WITH A HACKER AND HIGH AUTHORITY THAT DAY, BECAUSE I SLIPPED IN A REPOST, AND I MEAN, I HAD TO BE FAST. THE FACT THAT I COULD GET ANYTHING AT ALL AND THEN SECONDS LATER BE STOPPED (AFTER PERFORMING RANDOM TASKS), I KNEW IT WAS AN INTELLIGENT PERSON ON THE OTHER END, THAT OTHERWISE SHOULD HAVE NOOOOOOO REASON TO BE INTERESTED IN ME, UNLESS IT WAS SOMETHING I SAID. I GUESS I DID LAUGH IN THEIR FACES WHEN I SAID IT, AAAAAAAAHAHAHA.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

SyntheticPerception - AGENT IDENTIFIED - YOUR NAME LITERALLY EMBODIES THE ENTIRETY OF THE FRACKING ISSUE!

I'll explain why I chose this name.

Synthetic

1. Relating to, involving, or of the nature of synthesis.

2. Produced by synthesis, especially not of natural origin.

Perception

immediate or intuitive recognition or appreciation, as of moral, psychological, or aesthetic qualities; insight; intuition; discernment:

Giving the way others on this planet view "reality" my view of it does not appear to be "natural". Most of ATS does not have a "natural" view of reality like most people, that is why we find our self here on these forums discussing un-natural things.

It doesn't mean a view that is not "natural" is false.

YOU HAVE BEEN HERE TWO WEEKS! GET BENT AGENT SyntheticPerception, which you try to create a FALSE VIEW

edit on 16-11-2012 by SyntheticPerception because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING ON THAT SITE. IT IS POSTED ANONYMOUSLY, AND ALLLLLL I SAID WAS ANNUNAKI HERE TO KILL NEPHS AND THAT THEIR SHIPS ARE ALREADY ON SOHO.

While I agree with you that GLP is most likely some sort of info gathering scheme... I highly doubt you would be banned for saying that, I've seen countless people mention the Annunaki and Nephilim on GLP, there are extensive discussions about that topic. What exactly do you think the Nephilim are btw?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

reply to post by q13ert

I get his point too. But it's not like we can do anything about it can we?

I'm seeing some strange behavior on this site.

NOT ALL PEOPLE THAT COME HERE NEW KNOW THESE THINGS. PEOPLE ARE WAKING UP AND NEED NEW SOURCES OF NEWS THAT ARE RELEVANT TO THEIR STATE OF AWARENESS.

WE HAVE TO BE VOCAL ABOUT WHAT GOES ON IN THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES HERE, AND STAND UP TO AGENTS BY EXPOSING THEIR FALSENESS. HERE THE GUIDE they use to spread their lies and deceit:

"http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm"

START PUTTING LINKS IN QUOTES! ATS HIDES THE FULL LINK ON PURPOSE SO THAT THEY CAN CHANGE THEM LATER, AND BURY THEM, AND THEN PEOPLE CANT FIND THEM IN CACHES AND SUCH.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

IT SPECIFICALLY SAYS IN ALLLLLL OF THE LINKS/DOCS IVE POSTED ABOUT

OPERATION EARNEST VOICE
SOCK PUPPETS
NTREPID
METAL GEAR

anonnews.org...

How did your brain get from "Weaponizing Sock Puppets" to collecting information? what a joke!

"This is nothing new for those of us familiar with how the net works. However, given recent events across the world, the idea behind Metal Gear seems to be 'weaponizing' sockpuppets, in order to influence the face of revolutions that are based within social networking sites."

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy

Ohhh ya ya, haha, see now there is an ACTUAL PIECE of CONTRIBUTING EVIDENCE to the THREAD. WOW!

Not only was I banned COMPLETELY from Godlikeproductions.com JUST for SAYING the Nephilim are going to get their asses kicked by the Annunaki, lol, but then when I used successfully about 20 different ips, they were ACTIVELY tracking me by browser type/version, and guessing, but stabbing at me digitally and banned all 20 ips. I mean, they had me tagged, I was tunnelling, most secure browser config, no cookies, no scripts, NOTHING and I could reach the site, which i normally cant when banned, and within about 15 seconds they would ban me again. I mean that takes a highly skilled technical person going through SO MUCH TRAFFIC to find someone by browser alone on new ips around the world! They must have been tapped into my ISP, watching from this end, because I cant imagine the man power it would take on the other end to do that. And for what? I NEVER POSTED ANYTHING ON THAT SITE. IT IS POSTED ANONYMOUSLY, AND ALLLLLL I SAID WAS ANNUNAKI HERE TO KILL NEPHS AND THAT THEIR SHIPS ARE ALREADY ON SOHO. ONE THREAD. PEOPLE ARE CUSSING, RACISTS, AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER #E, AND IM SUPPOSEDLY POSTING ABOUT MYTHICAL BEINGS THAT DONT EXIST AND IM TELLING YOU, IT WAS THE ONLY PROVOCATION. I KNEW I WAS IN AN ACTUAL BATTLE WITH A HACKER AND HIGH AUTHORITY THAT DAY, BECAUSE I SLIPPED IN A REPOST, AND I MEAN, I HAD TO BE FAST. THE FACT THAT I COULD GET ANYTHING AT ALL AND THEN SECONDS LATER BE STOPPED (AFTER PERFORMING RANDOM TASKS), I KNEW IT WAS AN INTELLIGENT PERSON ON THE OTHER END, THAT OTHERWISE SHOULD HAVE NOOOOOOO REASON TO BE INTERESTED IN ME, UNLESS IT WAS SOMETHING I SAID. I GUESS I DID LAUGH IN THEIR FACES WHEN I SAID IT, AAAAAAAAHAHAHA.

Well with all the technical maneuvers you are describing I'd imagine they have a technological advantage considering the money and man power they are pumping into their "program". I suspect other levels of psychological manipulation are also being used, especially on forum sites. Some of the alternative methods have physical side effects and very few people would realize this method was being used.

That being said please stay healthy. The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well with all the technical maneuvers you are describing I'd imagine they have a technological advantage considering the money and man power they are pumping into their "program". I suspect other levels of psychological manipulation are also being used, especially on forum sites. Some of the alternative methods have physical side effects and very few people would realize this method was being used.

That being said please stay healthy. The Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Taste en.wikipedia.org...

YES EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! SO FAR THIS IS THE MOST OVERT RESPONSE I HAVE ELICITED FROM THESE PEOPLE.

IT WAS ALMOST EMOTIONAL!

THERE WAS NOT A HUGE SUBSTANCE TO THE POST, SO I ASSUME IT WAS A RESPONSE TO THE DEATH THREAT TO THE "MYTHICAL" BEINGS, AAAAHAHAHAHA THEYRE PISSED!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

WELL I WAS, AND DID U NOT READ MY IN DEPTH DESCRIPTION OF THE LENGTHS THEY WENT TO STOP ME? WHAT AN IDIOT!

I wasn't questioning that you were banned, I was questioning the reason for your ban. I know what lengths they go to in order to ban people, although I highly suspect you're exaggerating what really happened, because you clearly like to exaggerate everything. But the reason you claimed they banned you simply doesn't make any sense at all. Banning you would simply reinforce your post, which was obviously something no one was going to believe. The correct approach in such a case would be to do nothing... no one is going to believe such nonsense anyway, removing it or banning you for posting something which seems to crazy is absolutely the wrong way of dealing with it... and now I'm sure you're going to say something like I know this because I must be some sort of agent. Actually I know this because it's obvious common sense.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

You can actually find lots of old threads from when ATS was brand new with lots of people out of control and it was clear they were still working on getting rules and mods in order. I saw one once with these two who were so far off topic in their arguing with each other.

All they were doing was attacking ( straight up, low down, dirty insults! ) each other rather than discussing the topic. So.... really, things have honestly gotten better over the years I've been around.

You will ALWAYS find trolls here or anywhere else on the internet, no matter how well enforced the rules are here. You just can't avoid it, but really, I think ATS does a great job doing their best to enforce the rules fairly and to TRY and avoid trolls.

ATS has the best staff i've ever come across, online. This is the place where we can and do come for wonderful discussion and for the most part, people are civil in their posts and I think that is great.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

YES EXACTLY WHAT I THINK! SO FAR THIS IS THE MOST OVERT RESPONSE I HAVE ELICITED FROM THESE PEOPLE.

IT WAS ALMOST EMOTIONAL!

THERE WAS NOT A HUGE SUBSTANCE TO THE POST, SO I ASSUME IT WAS A RESPONSE TO THE DEATH THREAT TO THE "MYTHICAL" BEINGS, AAAAHAHAHAHA THEYRE PISSED!

ok slow down and stop yelling

You need to clarify your speech.
That post can be taken a few different ways.
Really carefully choose your words as they reflect greatly on your mindset and thinking.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Ah, yes. That is because we, the reptilian lizard people of the Nephilim, have taken control of the internets.

Based out of our secret grotto below USSOCOM - we lizard people of the S.C.I.F. - the Secret Controlling Internet Facility - can see, modify, delete your presence anywhere on the net.

We know who you are. We are keeping you from revealing the secrets you have discovered reading those pamphlets and oddball internet sites. And we won't LET you back on GLP, because GLP is one of our secret fronts. If you enter the proper code, you drop through into our version of Intelink. We call it Intelink-L, for lizard person.

We were afraid you would discover the secret password into the inner sanctum, which involves the WORDS. So, we banned you.

That aside, really, why would you WANT to be over at GLP?
edit on 16-11-2012 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

NOPE NO EXAGERATION. AND IF YOU ARE NOT SCARED AND YOU SEEM TO HAVE ALL THIS TIME TO SPEND ON CONSPIRACY FORUMS, WHY DONT YOU GO POST ON GLP THE FOLLOWING:

OPERATION EARNEST VOICE
SOCK PUPPETS
METAL GEAR MULTIPLE ONLINE PERSONA MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
NTREPID
US SPECIAL COMMAND, Tampa, FL

"http://www.faqs.org/patents/app/20090313274"
"http://anonnews.org/?p=press&a=item&i=752"

and report back to us the thread address so we can follow what happens.

IN FACT, I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO POST THESE THINGS AND LIVE TO TELL ABOUT IT! GO TO GODLIKEPRODUCTIONS.COM AND START ASKING PEOPLE ABOUT THESE THINGS! EVERYONE! NOW!

edit on 16-11-2012 by thatblissguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-11-2012 by thatblissguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-Hj-Y6o6ec"

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
** Thread Temporarily Closed **

Pending staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join