WOW! Look how long this ATS thread went with no trolling back in '03!!! SO DIFFERENT TODAY!!!! DO Y

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by iwilliam
OP: I agree that there are most definitely some PAID trolls lurking around the interwebs, pushing an agenda. Plenty of them. I'm pretty sure at least a few of the very aggressive and/or vocal members here may fit the bill. (No names-- "respect" and such...)

I'm sure many of us have read the "Confessions of an Internet Troll" alleged confession. If you haven't, it is well worth the read.

In regard to the question you keep asking, regarding "Operation Earnest Voice" and Ntrepid:

In March 2011 The Guardian reported that Ntrepid had won a $2.76 million contract for "online persona management" (commonly known as "sockpuppetry") operations from the U.S. military. The contract is for the creation of "fake online personas to influence net conversations and spread US propaganda." According to the US military, the technology would not be used in the U.S, or on sites owned by U.S. corporations such as Facebook and Twitter. Rather, it would be used exclusively outside the U.S. on sites owned by non-U.S. corporations, in order to counter violent extremist and enemy propaganda, US CENTCOM representatives claim.

Source: Wikipedia Ntrepid Entry

Kind of scary stuff. And that being said, one does have to wonder if they actually do keep this kind of activity exclusively outside US borders....

this goes with that rt.com... sorry if you don't like the source.

I think I've spotted a few sockpuppets on here ...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Having made the mark i.e., the magic # two zero I guess this means I can now go fishing on ATS with less concern. You see - fishermen are notorious trollers.

Trolling is a method of fishing where one or more fishing lines, baited with lures or bait fish, are drawn through the water. The perfect metaphor - don't you think?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by thatblissguyThese are the basics, why come to THE DISINFO FORUM and SPREAD YOUR OPINIONS that COMPLETELY CONTRADICTS ALL OBSERVATION and not even know what a sock puppet is? LOL!

THESE DRIVE BYS LEAVE AND DONT DISCUSS ANYTHING,. THE MARK OF AN AGENT

I think you're trying to say, everyone that doesn't buy into every topic and/or disagrees with your perceptions of things is out to get you in some way? Do you ever feel as if people are following you on the street, watching what you do?

I AM ONLY QUOTING THIS AGENT TO PROVE A POINT, AGAIN FROM THE BOOK OF DISINFO, THIS AGENT ATTEMPTS THIS TACTIC:

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

and he is replying to what I said about drive-by's, here called a HIT AND RUN:

6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
edit on 16-11-2012 by thatblissguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Aaaaaaaahahahaha spoken like a true AGENT. You use lots of minimizing language, some, not a whole lot, blah blah blah

So how do you know the quantity or agents?

lol ok... so now I'm an agent too.

Yeah that's why I write threads about flouride, central banking, cancer cures, etc...

Honestly it seems to me like you're losing the plot... stop freaking out, you're coming off as a crack pot.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I also think that the people who strongly deny any such possibility are probably agents too.
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Just so the OP knows I never said such things were not possible. I was just stating "we" as a community have changed since then too.

A lot more defensive.. For instance the OP is calling me an "agent" lol that is crazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Actually let me turn the tables here... I accuse you, OP, of being a disinfo agent. You play the part of overly paranoid conspiracy theorist who constantly types nonsensical crap in all caps and accuse everyone of plotting against you... giving us all a very bad image. Meanwhile you seem to have all this semi-interesting information on all these elaborate secret projects... seems pretty damn suspicious to me OP.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Operation Earnest Voice

OEV provides CENTCOM direct communication capabilities to a regional audience through traditional media as well as trans-regional websites and public affairs regional blogging. Strategic, long term effects are achieved through our supporting Building Partnership Capacity programs, humanitarian relief efforts, demining activities, Cooperative Defense Initiatives, and counterterrorist operations. The audience analysis and assessment component of OEV provides critical cultural understanding required to 45 connect with the region’s population, tell us which techniques are effective over time and which are not, and gives us the long term ability to assess our success or failure in the war of ideas.
wiki.echelon2.org...

I check peoples profiles and what's funny is there are some who are either at "work" while posting or they just like posting only Monday through Friday during the day and never on weekends....

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

YOU STILL HAVENT ADDED ONE SINGLE FING SHRED OF ANYTHING TO THIS BOARD, I HAVE A GOOD REASON TO FIGHT OPPRESSION, WHAT THE F HAVE YOU HAD SO MUCH TIME TO ARGUE A STUPID POINT WITH ME???
reply to post by thatblissguy

You must not have read any of my posts since joining.. Explain to me why an AGENT like myself would hang out and post in the "dreams" forum and "off topic chat" more than any current "news" or "conspiracy threads".

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Actually let me turn the tables here... I accuse you, OP, of being a disinfo agent. You play the part of overly paranoid conspiracy theorist who constantly types nonsensical crap in all caps and accuse everyone of plotting against you... giving us all a very bad image. Meanwhile you seem to have all this semi-interesting information on all these elaborate secret projects... seems pretty damn suspicious to me OP.

To what end? Can you construct logic around it? What would I gain exactly?

I HAVE A GOOD FRACKING REASON TO FIGHT OPPRESSION, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

I have already pointed out someone that is NOT exhibiting agent behavior. These AGENTS ARE TRYING TO HIJACK THIS THREAD, IT IS GETTING TOOO BIG!

Rules of Dis-info:

Technique #3 - 'TOPIC DILUTION'

Topic dilution is not only effective in forum sliding it is also very useful in keeping the forum readers on unrelated and non-productive issues. This is a critical and useful technique to cause a 'RESOURCE BURN.' By implementing continual and non-related postings that distract and disrupt (trolling ) the forum readers they are more effectively stopped from anything of any real productivity. If the intensity of gradual dilution is intense enough, the readers will effectively stop researching and simply slip into a 'gossip mode.' In this state they can be more easily misdirected away from facts towards uninformed conjecture and opinion. The less informed they are the more effective and easy it becomes to control the entire group in the direction that you would desire the group to go in. It must be stressed that a proper assessment of the psychological capabilities and levels of education is first determined of the group to determine at what level to 'drive in the wedge.' By being too far off topic too quickly it may trigger censorship by a forum moderator.

5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.

What do YOU know about:

OPERATION EARNEST VOICE
NTREPID SOCK PUPPETS
US SPECIAL COMMAND, TAMPA, FL
METAL GEAR - MULTIPLE ONLINE PERSONALITY MANAGMENT SOFTWARE

anonnews.org...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If there are so many agents on this thread alone, just imagine how many are on all of ATS. It could be as high as 95% agent.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

If there are so many agents on this thread alone, just imagine how many are on all of ATS. It could be as high as 95% agent.

hAHHAA I know right?!! They still won't answer ANY of my questions regarding THESE OPERATIONS. Here is a ton of info from the anon link on these programs, MOST OF THE HARD EVIDENCE LINKS HAVE OF COURSE BEEN SCRUBBED, BUT IM SURE SOMEONE CAN DIG THEM UP, WE NEVER FORGET:

Audio recording of our announcement (16th of March 2011)
ge.tt... (try various browsers if stream does not work)
IBM Patent
www.faqs.org...
hbgary.anonleaks.ch...
Airforce contract
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:6tHUDPB03ywJ:www.fbo.gov...://www.fbo.gov/spg/ USAF/AMC/6CS/RTB220610/listing.html&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk&source=www.google.co.uk
The Patent:
www.faqs.org...
Inventors:
Li Chen
(Documentation Needed)

Yongcheng Li
(Documentation Needed)

Govndaraj Sampathkumar
IBM Corporation 3901 S. Miami Blvd
Durham, NC 27703-9315, USA
+1-919-224-1190
gsampath@us.ibm.com

Ryan Urquhart
(Documentation Needed)

Agent:
HOLMAN IP LAW / IBM RSW

sites.google.com...
(This is the profile for Holman IP Law. It is no longer active.)

www.linkedin.com...
www.techpatents.com...
(These are profiles of Jeff Holman, formerly of Holman IP law, now with a firm called WH&H. Same person.)

http://(link tracking not allowed)/fP0A44
(IBM RSW is believed to be an IBM office near the SW Regional Airport in Florida.)

4037 Del Prado Boulevard South, Cape Coral, FL
(239) 945-1013

Patent application number: 20090313274
www.ificlaims.com...

ALSO WORTH LOOKING INTO;
hbgary.anonleaks.ch...

Meeting/training class between NSA, USAF, HBGary, Booz Allen & other various sec companies
Note: Why are the exact same companies that are intrested in Metal Gear have a seminar about a malware analyzing software?

hbgary.anonleaks.ch...

The purpose of the meeting/thing was to school them in Responder Pro
Phil Wallisch was the instructor.

Dox of guys in the meeting

Parties involved;
www.mandiant.com...
NSA
IBM
USAF
HBGary
Booz Allen Hamilton

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Ironically the OP was banned. I wonder why.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Who what? Im OP of this thread, you mean another?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

yes the one you posted in the OP

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

double post sorry
edit on 11/16/2012 by obnoxiouschick because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlackDog

I have also felt the same about many of the most potent sites that I get information from that you can't get anywhere else. THE LAST THINGS THE ILLUMINATI MEDIA WOULD EVER TELL YOU.

I would also estimate these sites at over 90% agent as well. Easy to do when you can command an army of sock puppets. They are really responding to try to change OUR MINDS first and foremost, more so almost than to stop us from talking to each other.That is why they give up trying to convince you things are all merry in la la land, in opposite land, it takes a good while for an ACTUAL PERSON to respond, and then they stay and talk while the agents leave. They are probably too busy controlling 100s of threads and prioritize, then when the hope to change your mind is lost, they assault you, go through that little manual on disinfo, then pass it to a high ranking officer, who will then decide to ban/harass your actual ability to access the site at all, or in extreme cases of too much truth from one person, no doubt they will have an accident and die.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thatblissguy
reply to post by Swills

Who what? Im OP of this thread, you mean another?

I believe he was referring to the OP of the thread that this thread is about, the one from 2003.

You can easily find out why dragonrider was banned if you search around ATS.

But honestly no one wants to get into that can of worms...
edit on 16/11/2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i havnt been here that long but when i first joined it was alot more inresting latly its sucks and i here what the ops is saying bout puppets i hjave posted some stuff and it gets killed..all i do is try i am pretty new here..but the op has a good point s and f .. since i been here a few people got banned there stuff was always inresting thank for the info bout the puppets i didnt know that but it explanies somr thing bout this site
edit on 16-11-2012 by q13ert because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2    4 >>

join