It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 can start within few days

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Folks,

I think ww3 just began at the blink of our eye. 300 missiles fire from the Gaza strip by Hamas into Israel, so far 3 deaths in Israel. Also Israel air force striking at the Palestine killing a dozen of people. Recently missile from Gaza has reached Tel Aviv a populated city. Its only a matter of time, this missile start killing innocent people. Iran's president has a called in a meeting to all the Arab leaders and calling this act by Israel a criminal act. This has the potential to fully blow out into a world war. Israel will not stop now, the first strike by Gaza gave Israel the opportunity to fight now they will eliminate the Gaza strip and try to win it. I also think sooner or within few days, Syria and Iran will jump into combat and they will gather together and attack Israel, thats when US will step in, and also Russia will step in helping Iran. Its only matter of time when this blown into a large scale war.

updates:

Rockets from Gaza jolt Tel Aviv area
news.yahoo.com...

Tel Aviv is a populated city, if any of this rockets land in that city and causes death, this will blow up into a major war.

edit on 15-11-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Don't get to excited just yet. You could be right it could really get out of hand...quickly.....but then again it could end up like 2006.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Civilians Have already died.

A regional conflict, yes; a world wide conflict, no. Not yet anyways.

Israel will stop once they perceive the danger as being removed and they have taken what they wanted. The determining factor will be how will the Arab league responds.

So far I am glad to see a limited response and the more time that passes, the less likely an expansion to the current fighting is to occur, in my opinion of course.

edit on 15-11-2012 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I pray for the safety of all those in Israel. I do wonder if this may be the beginning of Ezekiel 38?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Don't get to excited just yet. You could be right it could really get out of hand...quickly.....but then again it could end up like 2006.

agree, but this is gotten out of hand, 300 missiles are thrown at Israel, and good thing Israel has a dome to protect their civilians so far the dome has destroyed 80 missiles. Its matter of time, before Israel uses its powerful missiles and destroys the Gaza strip.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs
Civilians Have already died.

A regional conflict, yes; a world wide conflict, no. Not yet anyways.

Israel will stop once they perceive the danger as being removed and they have taken what they wanted. The determining factor will be how will the Arab league responds.

So far I am glad to see a limited response and the more time that passes, the less likely an expansion to the current fighting is to occur, in my opinion of course.

agree, they will stop when the danger will be cleared, but Israel wont stop now, this is there chance to win and take over the land. Also, Iran and Syria are also at very thin border of jumping in this. It can happen, i am not saying it will but chances are up.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

agree, but this is gotten out of hand, 300 missiles are thrown at Israel, and good thing Israel has a dome to protect their civilians so far the dome has destroyed 80 missiles. Its matter of time, before Israel uses its powerful missiles and destroys the Gaza strip.
If the residents of Gaza do nothing to stop the rain of missiles upon Israel, then they are complicit in the attacks.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Right now I am hoping it doesn't develop into anything...

However, going on how things are going... I guess we will see..

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

If the residents of Gaza do nothing to stop the rain of missiles upon Israel, then they are complicit in the attacks.

What?! Really?

That is like saying you are complicit with all the strikes conducted by the US? So you are just as guilty by your reasoning?

What about Benghazi? I should blame your for the death of the ambassador because you didnt protest the government to buff up security.

To be honest, your comment is a complete joke.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Israel Set To Call Up 30,000 Reservists

news.sky.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MDDoxs

What?! Really?

That is like saying you are complicit with all the strikes conducted by the US? So you are just as guilty by your reasoning?

What about Benghazi? I should blame your for the death of the ambassador because you didnt protest the government to buff up security.

To be honest, your comment is a complete joke.

I have protested and petitioned. However, like with the election, the majority either makes the wrong choice or no choice at all. The palestinians elected a terrorist organization to be their government. If that is not complicity in an attack upon their neighbor, what is? Unlike those of us who oppose the war here in the US, the residents of Gaza can pick up the phone and call or just walk over to the border and tell their neighbors that rockets are being set up and where. We have no such option.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I don’t see WW3 on the horizon but I could see a wider regional conflict.

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out with the new player that sprung up during the Arab Spring. It could go one of two ways, either they will say “we’re busy trying to stabilise our own country first” or they will want to show power and attack Israel. I don’t see Syria getting involved in this too much despite recent tensions. It will be interesting to see what Egypt do under their now leadership.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I have protested and petitioned. However, like with the election, the majority either makes the wrong choice or no choice at all.

By your logic, you are still guilty. By your reasoning, you did not do enough to invoke change. I am sure some in Palestine did not vote Hamas and it is ignorant for you to assume so.

The palestinians elected a terrorist organization to be their government.

Some would argue that the US government is the largest terrorist organization. Take that as you will.

Unlike those of us who oppose the war here in the US, the residents of Gaza can pick up the phone and call or just walk over to the border and tell their neighbors that rockets are being set up and where. We have no such option.

Are you serious? That is an absolutely insane claim. If you cant figure out the flaws in that argument, I worry for you.

Have you not seen what is going on in this area? The idea of a Palestinian walking anywhere near a Israeli check point and not being turned away or met with hostility is mind boggling.

You may want to bury yourself back in your bible, as your views on our reality are terrible skewed.

Good luck to you sir.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
I pray for the safety of all those in Israel. I do wonder if this may be the beginning of Ezekiel 38?

And for those who don't know what that is?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

And for those who don't know what that is?
I am sure 1 minute with google will find the answers you seek. Less if you just cut and paste Ezekiel 38 into google's search box. Ezekiel 38: About 1,860,000 results (0.15 seconds)
edit on 15-11-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

They're rockets not really missiles. Below is the launcher (atleast from wiki...for GRAD).
LINK

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

They're rockets not really missiles. Below is the launcher (atleast from wiki...for GRAD).
LINK

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

The media also says any soldier killed with a single shot was killed by a sniper, whether they were or not. Unless the reporter in question is a military column writer, then I question their ability to identify most military equipment (such as APCs vs tanks).

Notice how in one sentence they're missiles, but in the very next one they're rockets.
edit on 11/15/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Over 200 rockets were fired, Iron Dome hit maybe 70... LOL... 30% effective rate. Iran now see's how vulnerable Israel is, can you say BOMB BOMB BOMB Israel !!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

But how many of those were in range of Iron Dome? Iron Dome has a range of just over 40 miles, and most likely is deployed to protect the more high value targets in Israel.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join