It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 can start within few days

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by storm2012

Originally posted by SrWingCommander
Don't get to excited just yet. You could be right it could really get out of hand...quickly.....but then again it could end up like 2006.

agree, but this is gotten out of hand, 300 missiles are thrown at Israel, and good thing Israel has a dome to protect their civilians so far the dome has destroyed 80 missiles. Its matter of time, before Israel uses its powerful missiles and destroys the Gaza strip.
They're rockets not really missiles. Below is the launcher (atleast from wiki...for GRAD).
LINK

I like how the MSN describes them as menacing "ROCKETS, MISSILES" ..LOL.
I build better rockets then they do.

edit on 15-11-2012 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte

Originally posted by khimbar

I pray for the safety of all those in Israel. I do wonder if this may be the beginning of Ezekiel 38?

And for those who don't know what that is?
I am sure 1 minute with google will find the answers you seek. Less if you just cut and paste Ezekiel 38 into google's search box. Ezekiel 38: About 1,860,000 results (0.15 seconds)
edit on 15-11-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

You bought it up, you tell us.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I pray for the safety of all those in Israel. I do wonder if this may be the beginning of Ezekiel 38?

Yessss, that follows the destruction of Damascus (Isaiah 17). The Gog & Magog war, I believe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace

Don't get to excited just yet. You could be right it could really get out of hand...quickly.....but then again it could end up like 2006.

agree, but this is gotten out of hand, 300 missiles are thrown at Israel, and good thing Israel has a dome to protect their civilians so far the dome has destroyed 80 missiles. Its matter of time, before Israel uses its powerful missiles and destroys the Gaza strip.
They're rockets not really missiles. Below is the launcher (atleast from wiki...for GRAD).
LINK

I like how the MSN describes them as menacing "ROCKETS, MISSILES" ..LOL.
I build better rockets then they do.

edit on 15-11-2012 by RocksFromSpace because: (no reason given)

Can someone fix my video link please.. Thanks

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
reply to post by RocksFromSpace

But how many of those were in range of Iron Dome? Iron Dome has a range of just over 40 miles, and most likely is deployed to protect the more high value targets in Israel.

Israel is a small country, about 290 miles (470 km.) long and 85 miles (135 km.) at it's widest point..So if it was located in the center of Israel it would almost cover the whole country.. Your point is Invalid.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It seems more like 2007 than the start of WW3...but the later is coming (sooner or later; tick, tock....).

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I don't believe we're in Eze 38 yet, the reconstruction of Solomon's Temple hasn't started, for those who want to know & I am willing to share one of the most obvious mysteries of the Earth, WW3 will not begin until Solomon's Temple is constructed, for those unaware the remaining Wailing Wall is the remaining wall of Solomon's Temple, the temple will be built on the exact same location as it was originally, including the Western Wall. Non-believers will mock and say it's nothing but an excuse to incite war against Islam. The construction will continue, with a great amount of protest coming from all of Islam. The true sign that things are close will be after construction is complete, the Dead Sea which has been dead for thousands of years due to the massive amount of salt in the water making it unlivable by any fish will become alive again. A natural spring will spring from the temple, it will pour into the Dead Sea making it a living sea. Scientists will say it is very interesting but of course Non-believers will say it was just a coincidence. God the Son Jesus the Christ comes soon after, Non-believers will have their mouths shut for that one.

As for scaremongering, I would personally say perhaps it's possible that this is the beginning, but I would caution against saying 'i know for sure it is', because no-one knows for sure, not until the signs mentioned above materialize, excepting the 2nd coming. Here's a list in order: Temple, Dead Sea Living, WW3 (Most Against Israel), 2 Prophets killed, Anti-Israel Rejoyces, 2 Prophets Resurrected, Jesus Comes
edit on 15-11-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   
NVM

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Ok, there it is.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
2012 YOLO! Bring on the doom and gloom!

Let the world set a blaze.

All kidding aside, I hope WWIII doesn't start. I enjoy this planet and any world war that begins will more than likely result in the end of this tiny blue marble.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

No, it's not. You have to look at range, you have to look at how many of them they actually have, how many high value targets are being defended, and how far away Iron Dome is from the rocket, how far the rocket is from its target, etc.

Here's a prime example, Sderot is extremely close to the Gaza strip. Even if Iron Dome can range to that area, it doesn't have enough time to identify the target, lock on, fire, and intercept before the rocket has hit the target. As expensive as Iron Dome is, do you deploy one to that region to protect what's probably a low value target (unless you happen to live there), or keep that launcher in Tel Aviv where you have more important things to defend. It's a harsh decision to have to make, but it's the reality of modern warfare.

From what I can find out, there are no more than 6 Iron Dome systems for the entire country. Two in the south, one was being considered to be permanently based in Haifa to protect the port. You can't just look at what's essentially one engagement, and say that it doesn't work well, without looking at every other aspect of the situation.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Don't see how this is any different to the usual heated aggression between two terrorist states. We have plenty of terrorist countries around the world bullying each other.

Hamas fires rockets into Israel, may/may not kill a few people. Israel retaliates, gunships, airstrikes, other US-provided weapons, kills dozens, destroys infrastructure, etc.

Basically two bullies, hitting each other, one larger than the other who is sitting in the smaller bully's back garden saying it's now "His" back garden. Meh...

Let them do the world a favour and annihilate each other.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by RocksFromSpace
Over 200 rockets were fired, Iron Dome hit maybe 70... LOL... 30% effective rate. Iran now see's how vulnerable Israel is, can you say BOMB BOMB BOMB Israel !!

A Hamas rocket isn't exactly an Iranian Missile. I'm sure the strike rate would dramatically increase if a much larger missle was being fired at Israel. The rockets aren't exactly massive and would be a lot harder to hit at the rate they are entering the country.
edit on 15-11-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

No, it's not. You have to look at range, you have to look at how many of them they actually have, how many high value targets are being defended, and how far away Iron Dome is from the rocket, how far the rocket is from its target, etc.

Here's a prime example, Sderot is extremely close to the Gaza strip. Even if Iron Dome can range to that area, it doesn't have enough time to identify the target, lock on, fire, and intercept before the rocket has hit the target. As expensive as Iron Dome is, do you deploy one to that region to protect what's probably a low value target (unless you happen to live there), or keep that launcher in Tel Aviv where you have more important things to defend. It's a harsh decision to have to make, but it's the reality of modern warfare.

From what I can find out, there are no more than 6 Iron Dome systems for the entire country. Two in the south, one was being considered to be permanently based in Haifa to protect the port. You can't just look at what's essentially one engagement, and say that it doesn't work well, without looking at every other aspect of the situation.

Not to mention if the incoming rocket has a calculated impact point is determined to be a non vital area (open sea, desert, non populated area) then it probably isn't even intercepted.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Greetings dear ATS Readers, Writers,

Great discrepancy in reports of successful knockdowns on primitive missiles..

Sounds typical.. like WW2 and claims of planes shot down over the UK...
during "The Blitz".

As history someday looks back on these times, I feel that they will "push" the beginning of WW3 back to at least 9-11-2001, if not clear back to Desert Storm 1...

Or will they wait until Russia and/or China join to call it WW3, and all the conflicts prior to them joining considered like the Spanish Franco revolution.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

LINK

www.bbc.co.uk...
I agree and I know that is a true article. I was referring to the number thrown above...'300 missiles are thrown at Israel' as if the missiles (not even rockets which is truely what they are designated to be) were already launched and landed/destroyed over Israel.
edit on 16-11-2012 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

reply to post by storm2012

The media also says any soldier killed with a single shot was killed by a sniper, whether they were or not. Unless the reporter in question is a military column writer, then I question their ability to identify most military equipment (such as APCs vs tanks).

Notice how in one sentence they're missiles, but in the very next one they're rockets.
edit on 11/15/2012 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)
Precisely. This is the snowballing effect of MSM...classical. Blow it out of proportion almost every time

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I hear you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Strike on Ahmed Jabari

is

Archduke Ferdinand moment...

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
this is just getting intense, WW3, I think egypt, iran , syria, hazbollah will soon join , lets see what happens.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join