It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed in Gaza-- Non-MSM!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
"157 reported dead in Gaza strip so far."

Just to clarify, that is the approximate number of injured. Dead is about 20 or so, I think, according to reports so far.

Thank you. I may have misquoted up above. I thought I heard 157 dead. Thanks for clarifying. Stay on top if it, curiouscanadian!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Tanks entering Bethlehem.

Anonymous Declares War on Israel:

We will do everything in our power to hinder the evil forces of the IDF arrayed against you.

We will use all our resources to make certain you stay connected to the Internet and remain able to transmit your experiences to the world.

As a start, we have put together the Anonymous Gaza Care Package which contains instructions in Arabic and English that can aid you in the event the Israel government makes good on it’s threat to attempt to sever your Internet connection.

It also contains useful information on evading IDF surveillance,

and some basic first aid and other useful information. We will continue to expand and improve this document in the coming days, and we will transmit it to you by every means at our disposal. We encourage you to download this package, and to share it with your fellow Palestinians to the best of your ability.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

As a start, we have put together the Anonymous Gaza Care Package which contains instructions in Arabic and English that can aid you in the event the Israel government makes good on it’s threat to attempt to sever your Internet connection. It also contains useful information on evading IDF surveillance, and some basic first aid and other useful information. We will continue to expand and improve this document in the coming days, and we will transmit it to you by every means at our disposal. We encourage you to download this package, and to share it with your fellow Palestinians to the best of your ability.

Well, I know most of Gaza did lose electricity. Don't know if that is still the case. I wonder if the average citizen got the info you described before this happened?

I can only assume MSM is not reporting on Anonymous saying any of this.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Wow very up to date news.

He is currently hearing the airstrikes north of his location. You can hear the booms in the background.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyprex
Wow very up to date news.

He is currently hearing the airstrikes north of his location. You can hear the booms in the background.

So true. It is quite captivating, in a nerve-racking sort of way. Sometimes he goes offline without warning, and I worry so about his safety and well-being!

No one is perfectly unbiased, but he does a better job than any I've come across at giving moment-by-moment updates with very very little opinion thrown in. Just reporting. As it should be.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Not that we are considering that something appears to be odd with the COMPLETE BLACKOUT ON THE MSM.

In the old days, Wolf Blitzer would be in that hotel in Gaza...

Reported: 2 Israeli drones taken down by Gaza forces

Explosions rocking Gaza City

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Just in: Attack on Egyptian Palistinian border area.

Please, please do not escalate.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Attack on Egyptian border near Rafah by IDF planes'''

3 military airstrikes in South Gaza

www.harryfear.co.uk...

click on map

edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: update
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
It appears he just lost power.

His twitter is twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
Attack on Egyptian border by IDF planes'''

3 military airstrikes in Gaza

South Gaza

www.harryfear.co.uk...

click on map
edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

Wow, thanks for the map. Did not know about this.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

He's back up again.
This is happening more often lately. : \

He just reported that an open area has been targeted because that is where insurgents usually are. Much more palatable than populated areas being hit.

I don't like any of the killing on either side, but I especially abhor the killing of the civilians who have absolutely no say in what goes on between the warring factions. You know, the everyday 'you' and 'me' ...from either side.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Thank you, Cyprex. This is good to follow when he's down, or when I need to catch up on what happened when I have to step away. Much appreciated!

Here is a strange reply to one of his Tweets. It is from "IDF Spokesperson"
It asks him "Why are you telling the truth?"

Direct quote, I kid you not.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

How To Prepare For An Internet Shut Off in English

How to stay on your Internet connection if you got shut down:

Burma, Nepal, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Tajikistan, and - recently - Egypt and Libya, are all countries where governments have controlled access to communication technologies as a means of impeding the social mobilization during periods of political unrest. If you live in a country where this is possible, and consider in preparing for it.

Step 1.
Maintain all your technology obsolete - may come in handy. If you live in a country where he would be shut down Internet service providers at the request of the government, keep in mind that tools such as modems and fax machines may even be useful again. You can use a modem to access the Internet through dial-up provided you have a working phone line.

As is the case in Egypt during the uprising on January 25, can make international supporters figures available that you can connect to the Internet service providers to avoid your local (where they will be shut down). You'll also need an international application in terms of number, a working phone line, and Bluetooth cell phone and computer furnished.

Stay tuned for network activists Telecomix ', which began with the pieces provide people with dial-up connections to the WWW when it lost contact with Egypt, and again in Libya later this month.

Ham radio - or amateur radio - non-commercial use and radio bands assigned to transport communications. Typically used for transmission and audio Morse. Licensing requirements for the reception of radio amateurs vary country to country, so you will need to check what type of license you need to get. Ham radio signals more difficult for governments to track and prevent...

translate.google.com...

4 large explosions rocked Gaza City in last few minutes!

Where is the MSM?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

If it is true, ie its a real IDF spokesperson, I fear he may be targeted, so he 'cannot tell the truth' anymore.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Do not answer any unfamiliar telephone calls as they may be from IDF attempting to trace your whereabouts...HF

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

If it is true, ie its a real IDF spokesperson, I fear he may be targeted, so he 'cannot tell the truth' anymore.

I looked into the accounts previous posts. It appears its not the real IDF. Just some one trolling twitter.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Thanks for that info. We ALL may need it some day, who knows!

As for...

4 large explosions rocked Gaza City in last few minutes!

Where is the MSM?

Multiple Choice:

A. Drinking koolaid
B. Eating Bon-Bons
C. Attempting to extract their heads from the Sand.
D. All of the Above

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k

You make the call...

OOPS!

Harry now OFF AIR
edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: update

link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
Do not answer any unfamiliar telephone calls as they may be from IDF attempting to trace your whereabouts...HF

I heard that. Does he mean... anybody tuned in, or just what?

And now he is off the air again! Cripes.

I just got a text. Scared to look. : \

link   
Spoofing numbers should be pretty easy for IDF/Mossad?
I don't really quite get that warning.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join