It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed in Gaza-- Non-MSM!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

Thank you! Harry also said Green Light for ground invasion.

You are getting feed now? Mine shows "Off Line" --Refreshed my browser and it is still offline.

NVM: Just got the feed again...

edit on 11/15/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
It just went out on me...It says 'off air' in the bottom corner of screen.

Edit to add:

Last 3 tweets are: "Internet down. Stand by", and "Warplanes getting louder in West Gaza City" and "No internet. Airstrikes audible toward East of Gaza City. Explosions audible in West Gaza City."
edit on 15-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Greetings:

Just before HF went off, he mentioned going LIVE on AlJazeera English:

www.aljazeera.com...

Interesting: HF has been running tape for the past 30-30 minutes...
And ALJ English is not happening...
edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: update

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Ok, thanks for the heads-up!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
It just went out on me...It says 'off air' in the bottom corner of screen.

Edit to add:

Last 3 tweets are: "Internet down. Stand by", and "Warplanes getting louder in West Gaza City" and "No internet. Airstrikes audible toward East of Gaza City. Explosions audible in West Gaza City."

Ok, thanks. Gosh, I do hope he has access to a bunker or something. : \

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Also interesting:

And the HF 'LIVE' feed is still looped...nothing new for close to an hour now.
edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: uodate

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Indeed. This is certainly an odd development. So NO ONE can tweet at the present time???

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Thanks for that info.
Tweets are still coming through on the pages I have open...I guess that is for people who weren't all ready on? And, I am following without being logged in.
Has that ever happened before I wonder?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Anyone got Harry back yet? I am having some withdrawal here. I think I'm in love.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
We have multiple Twitter accounts and cannot get on anyway:

We would really like to believe that this is not a cover-up/conspiracy to shutdown this aspect of Social Media...'
'

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At this moment;

Twitter back online.

And Harry reading list of killed...have not heard this before.

He just mentioned the UN school teacher being killed by Israel...

Of interest:

Can Twitter censor the Israel Defense Forces?

And HF back - says LIVE on my screen - another bleeping ad for Verizon!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by thorfourwinds
At this moment;

Twitter back online.

edit on 15/11/2012 by thorfourwinds because: (no reason given)

Feed back on too... reading the names & ages of those who've lost their lives.

Among them, a 2-yr-old, an 18-yr-old girl, a 62-yr-old, a UN School Teacher.

157 reported dead in Gaza strip so far.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

At this moment;

Twitter back online.

as long as hamas is in control, more muslims will die in the gaza strip, tell me, where do you think they got the long range rockets from...from ali's bicycle shop down the street?

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here

At this moment;

Twitter back online.

and the blame is all on hamas...they are the ones that killed them.....it's like when someone at the zoo, jumps over a fence, wades thru a a moat, into a lions cage, and gets killed by the lion...and then his familty blames the lion for the guy getting killed. or, it's like a burglar breaking down your front door, has a gun in his hand, and the homeowner shoots him dead....and the homeowner gets blamed for the burglar getting killed....i could go on, but i think you get my point
edit on 15-11-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
FYI

Israeli Airstrike Kills UN Schoolteacher In Gaza An Israeli airstrike killed a UN school teacher in Gaza on Wednesday, a UN spokesman said.

www.thenews.com.pk...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

At this moment;

Twitter back online.

as long as hamas is in control, more muslims will die in the gaza strip, tell me, where do you think they got the long range rockets from...from ali's bicycle shop down the street?

This thread is not about that, and it is not about blame. It is about updates. Look, I think bombing (from either side) is horrendous. Why in the world an area full of innocent citizens (on either side) has to suffer for the hate between two warring factions is beyond me and for another thread. Please feel free to start one.

In the meantime, I respectfully ask that you stay to topic, my friend. This is about information provided live and on the air from an independent journalist. If you have another independent journalist broadcasting live that you prefer, I would sincerely appreciate you posting a link for us to hear/watch that feed too.

Various sources, as long as they are not controlled by MSM will provide the best chance we have towards getting at the truth of what is happening moment-by-moment.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx

Originally posted by new_here

At this moment;

Twitter back online.

and the blame is all on hamas...they are the ones that killed them.....it's like when someone at the zoo, jumps over a fence, wades thru a a moat, into a lions cage, and gets killed by the lion...and then his familty blames the lion for the guy getting killed. or, it's like a burglar breaking down your front door, has a gun in his hand, and the homeowner shoots him dead....and the homeowner gets blamed for the burglar getting killed....i could go on, but i think you get my point
edit on 15-11-2012 by jimmyx because: spell

Bombs killed them. Please do not turn this thread into a debate over who is at fault for this current fighting. Please stay to topic. Facts as reported. No spin. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Harry's hotel (designated a safe spot) just lost electricity and in on generator power, according to Harry.

Nothing on CNN, Fox, etc. '
'

BTW, we do not seem to be able to access AlJeerza LIVE - is this only us or can any of y'all see the LIVE stream?

www.aljazeera.com...

Be aware people, as history is being made and if this operation goes the way of Fukushima - FACTS will be changed/disappear, so please everyone watch and listen carefully to what is presented elsewhere - we have 5 computers here in TEAM RABUN control room, and this channel with Harry Fear (great name) doing an uncensored, LIVE feed directly from the war zone is highly unique and this intrepid journalist will win awards - hopefully not post-humously.

Be safe, Harry.

If we were there, we would have your back.
Semper Fi.

WTF? TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!

OPISRAEL

www.webpronews.com...

Anonymous Commences #OpIsrael To Protect Internet In Gaza

By Zach Walton · 2 hours ago

If you’ve been following the news at all over the past few days, you probably know about Israel’s latest offensive against Hamas. On Wednesday, the country’s military assassinated Hamas’ military leader Ahmed Al-Jaabari. Hamas retaliated, and Israel is now considering a ground invasion into Gaza.

What separates this particular offensive from past excursions is that Israel has threatened to cut off the Internet in Gaza. It may be an effective tactic in disrupting communications, but it affects thousands of civilians as well. Anonymous didn’t take too kindly to Israel’s action, and are now working under the #OpIsrael banner to protect Gaza citizens’ access to the Internet.

The group released a statement on the operation this morning:

For far to long, Anonymous has stood by with the rest of the world and watched in despair the barbaric, brutal and despicable treatment of the Palestinian people in the so called “Occupied Territories” by the Israel Defense Force. Like so many around the globe, we have felt helpless in the face of such implacable evil. And today’s insane attack and threatened invasion of Gaza was more of the same.

But when the government of Israel publicly threatened to sever all Internet and other telecommunications into and out of Gaza they crossed a line in the sand. As the former dictator of Egypt Mubarack learned the hard way – we are ANONYMOUS and NO ONE shuts down the Internet on our watch. To the IDF and government of Israel we issue you this warning only once. Do NOT shut down the Internet into the “Occupied Territories”, and cease and desist from your terror upon the innocent people of Palestine or you will know the full and unbridled wrath of Anonymous. And like all the other evil governments that have faced our rage, you will NOT survive it unscathed.

To the people of Gaza and the “Occupied Territories”, know that Anonymous stands with you in this fight. We will do everything in our power to hinder the evil forces of the IDF arrayed against you. We will use all our resources to make certain you stay connected to the Internet and remain able to transmit your experiences to the world.

As a start, we have put together the Anonymous Gaza Care Package which contains instructions in Arabic and English that can aid you in the event the Israel government makes good on it’s threat to attempt to sever your Internet connection. It also contains useful information on evading IDF surveillance, and some basic first aid and other useful information. We will continue to expand and improve this document in the coming days, and we will transmit it to you by every means at our disposal. We encourage you to download this package, and to share it with your fellow Palestinians to the best of your ability.

We will be with you. No matter how dark it may seem, no matter how alone and abandoned you may feel – know that tens of thousands of us in Anonymous are with you and working tirelessly around the clock to bring you every aid and assistance that we can.

We Are Anonymous

We Are Everywhere

We Are Legion

We Do Not Forgive

We Do Not Forget

To the oppressors of the innocent Palestinian people, it is to late to EXPECT US

As part of the operation, Anonymous has been taking down and defacing various Israeli government and military sites in protest. The Anonymous Press says that over 40 Web sites have been taken down since the operation began.

The group is also looking for professional translators to translate its communications into Arabic and Hebrew. As it turns out, Google Translate isn’t that effective for either language, and civilians of both ethnicities stand to lose Internet in Gaza if the IDF follows through on its threat.

Israeli tanks entering another point in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"157 reported dead in Gaza strip so far."

Just to clarify, that is the approximate number of injured. Dead is about 20 or so, I think, according to reports so far.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Harry's hotel (designated a safe spot) just lost electricity and in on generator power, according to Harry.

Nothing on CNN, Fox, etc. '
'

I know! MSM is hatin' the Internet right now for stealing their customers away. To be fair, their 'owners' have the power to change that. All they have to do is provide thorough, up-to-date facts. : \

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join