It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Feed in Gaza-- Non-MSM!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Go here for the latest NON-MSM reporting on the Israeli-Gaza battle...

HarryFear

Specifically, just reported that Egypt has closed Israel's entry thru the canal to Gaza, and opened it up to rescue efforts to send medical supplies to those injured by bombs.

You can watch the live stream, or follow him on FB (I know a lot of you detest FB!) or on Twitter.

Edit: Posted this below but wanted to make sure you didn't miss it...

The live reporter (at the link above) will be away until approximately 11:30 EST to do a TV interview. So if you go to the link between now and then, you'll see a static image. HOWEVER... there are many videos of recent reports on the right-hand side at that link!
edit on 11/15/2012 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Update: Rockets have hit Tel Aviv. No report yet on injuries/fatalities.

Reporting live will continue all day.

He is about to stop the broadcast and restart it, for better quality. So if you click on the link above and it doesn't connect, try again in a minute or so...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Do I click on anything else? All I get is some dude looking at a computer, sipping on coke.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by butterfly1
Do I click on anything else? All I get is some dude looking at a computer, sipping on coke.

Just hold whatcha got... he will turn on the sound pretty often to give updates. Otherwise, he mutes. Maybe doesn't want us to hear him slurping, lol...

Edit to add: I just leave the Tab open (or minimize the window) and move on to read other things until he starts talking again...

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
He just reported that Egyptian troops are amassing on the border of Gaza and Israel.

Edit: Just reported that an Israeli spokesperson said they would be targeting communications (including Internet) to take it down for several days while they complete their ground invasion. So this guy may not be online for much longer, as he is in Gaza.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Gotcha. How cool! Thanks buddy!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by butterfly1
Gotcha. How cool! Thanks buddy!

You bet!

Really, the visual is only there to keep our monkey-brains attentive, lol...
So just leaving the link open while you do other things will give you the benefit of the info (until they take out the communications in the area, that is.)

Edit to Add: He just said he would be away for one hour (from this posting) to do a tv interview. So if you go to the link right now, you'll see a static image. Check back in an hour (or you can view past video reporting listed on the right-hand side at the link.)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
He just reported that Egyptian troops are amassing on the border of Gaza and Israel.

Edit: Just reported that an Israeli spokesperson said they would be targeting communications (including Internet) to take it down for several days while they complete their ground invasion. So this guy may not be online for much longer, as he is in Gaza.

Hello S# meet the fan.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
He said last night that he has a satellite phone to update to twitter and fb with if the internet does go out.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Krazysh0t

Originally posted by new_here

Hello S# meet the fan.

Unfortunately I'm afraid you might be right. The involvement of Egypt is troubling, since it could be the spark that spurs other M.E. countries to jump in. I wish everyone over there would just cool their jets... literally AND figuratively speaking!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
He said last night that he has a satellite phone to update to twitter and fb with if the internet does go out.

Thank you for this... I missed that part. The dude's really putting his life on the line if they are attempting to take out communications, eh? I do hope he remains safe and is not targeted in any way!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think he went to bathroom its nobody there now . Pleanty on Al Jeezere feed. (plus hot chicks reporting). I checked out fox, and cnn, msnbc...just talking about sex between generals and cia and fbi guy with no shirt.
I will check all again.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Update: ustream feed back up www.ustream.tv...=t.co&utm_source=12576643&utm_medium=social

Al Jazeera has become an unreliable propagandist source as well; but might as well get info from a few sources and sort of piece it together.
I'll see what other feeds I can find and post them here if/when I do.

It does appear that the internet is out. Edit to add: well, his feed is up, but others are down...

Here are a few links:

Israel-Hamas 'Open War': LIVE UPDATES rt.com...

Al Jazeera Gaza Live Blog blogs.aljazeera.com...

Some twitter feeds:

Harry Fear (ustream reporter) twitter.com...

#Gaza twitter.com...

#GazaUnderAttack twitter.com...

edit on 15-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comments

edit on 15-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Good work by harry fear, the only one I see actually reporting whats going on. Although some might not like the fact that he openly criticizes the Israeli government.

Just heard a plane pass by or something x.X
edit on 15-11-2012 by cloudieallover because: meh

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudieallover
Good work by harry fear, the only one I see actually reporting whats going on. Although some might not like the fact that he openly criticizes the Israeli government.

Yes, I do agree some will not like that. However, he does give a play-by-play of actual events as they happen. That is what I am listening for. I trust someone like this (an independent reporter) far more than MSM.

That said, as everyone surely has their own bias in such a polarized situation, of course this independent reporter has his as well. I would love to have an independent reporter from the other camp. I do not hate the citizens of either side of this. I want them all to live in peace. I simply want the truth of what is going on.

If anyone has a link to an INDEPENDENT reporter from the other side, please post.

ALSO: curiouscanadian777-- thank you for all of your links!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

He just reported that 100 bombs had been dropped on Gaza City in the last 30 minutes. That place is going to be obliterated. Gaza strip is NOT THAT BIG!!!

He also just said they were beginning to target the area close to where HE is.

I do hope he stays safe.

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Egypt has shot the border with Gaza.

Israel has bombed tunnels connecting Egypt & Gaza.

There is a lot of Feedback, but he just said somebody is trying to negotiate a cease fire agreement. I hope & pray it works!

Edit to Add: Electricity has been shut down by Israel for most of the Gaza strip. Apparently it has not affected the area where "Harry Fear" is broadcasting. The lights are still on in the room where he is, and he is still on for his LIVE FEED.

3,000 people are watching his feed.

Just In: Israel has been given the Green Light to invade Gaza. (Not sure who gave them this permission.)

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
No problem! And thank you as well! Trying to keep up with what's happening.

Harry has just gone live again, changed locations.

Here is another thread keeping up with updates:

"Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just posted this there:

found on twitter: cbs reporting Israeli troops readying ground invasion.

Israeli troops move to Gaza after rockets jolt Tel Aviv area" 2:46 p.m. ET www.cbsnews.com...

"Late in the day, Israel signaled a ground operation may be imminent as forces moved toward the border area with Gaza. At least 12 trucks were seen transporting tanks and armored personnel carriers, and a number of buses carrying soldiers arrived. Israeli Defense Minister Ehud Barak said he had authorized the army to call-up additional reservists for possible action. The army said it was prepared to draft up to 30,000 additional troops."

(Remember, they dropped leaflets last night announcing ground invasion imminent.)

edit on 15-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: add comment

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
He is suddenly Off The Air. He usually gives a heads-up when he is going to go offline.

I do hope the young lad is safe!

He stated earlier that Israel was cutting electricity to parts of Gaza. At the time, he was still online.

He also stated ground forces were going to invade. Here's hoping they did not arrive at his apartment!

posted on Nov, 15 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nope, he's back on again, changed locations to a hotel.

No ground invasion as of yet, though it is now being reported in the MSM.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join