It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

A source as credible as any that is present on the ground in Gaza. And could very well subject to rumours etc, but her tweets are consistent with what we see on live video feeds and what harry seems to tell us.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ah there you go Harry just talks about the surprise i mentioned in earlier posts.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Just an observation, but the IDF PSAs that are appearing on Youtube etc. are strikingly similar to the spoof PSAs in "Starship Troopers" - "Do you want to know more?"

Freaky.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
www.theblaze.com...

This report claims rockets where fired into Israel from Egypt.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MyMindIsMyOwn

Thanks a million MMIMO!

Tsom87

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MyMindIsMyOwn
reply to post by TSOM87

RT (Russia Today) is Gaza

Reuters is in Gaza (I believe)

OccupiedAir Split Screen, Left is Gaza, Right is Tel Aviv

If I have that wrong, please someone feel free to correct me.

At least one of the reuters cameras to which they switch is in Isreal overlooking Gaza.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
From BBC

Reporting Harry's site shut down.

EasterIslandHead I heard it was actually some members of Anonymous. 30 seconds ago • Reply

www.ustream.tv...

Harry just said he couldnt access his facebook page.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Harry Fear ‏@harryfear

My Facebook has been shutdown on the basis that it's not my real name. This has happened previously as I received a targeted campaign.
Retweeted by Farah Filasteen

Harry Fear ‏@harryfear My Facebook has been shutdown on the basis that it's not my real name. This has happened previously as I received a targeted campaign. Retweeted by Farah Filasteen

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild
From BBC

Reporting Harry's site shut down.

EasterIslandHead I heard it was actually some members of Anonymous. 30 seconds ago • Reply

www.ustream.tv...

Harry just said he couldnt access his facebook page.

Yes i just heard him mention that. How wrong is that !

The thing is i guess, Harry has openly stated on that stream that he is there reporting from within Gaza FOR the palestinians and even though he has been invited to leave the country he would stay with the palestinians . He has made no secret on where he stands in this. This can of course be reason enough for some media outlets to block him depending on their stance in this.

So much for social media being impartial in this, it also shows that sites like facebook are in some manner being controlled by

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
6 PM came and went but no surprise, and thats not surprising.

We could expect a de escalation as Washington tells Israel not to launch a ground invasion. Israeli leaders and military saying ground invasion will be unsuccessful and have to look for political solution.

Harry and Farahs reports.
edit on 17/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Harry Fear's fb is working....

Harry Fear

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

Yes but he can't access it himself.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just mentioned by Harry a few seconds ago as he got the message in:

Harry fear's facebook profile has been re-activated. I am pretty sure it would not have happened without all the attention on it.

edit on 17-11-2012 by Rubic0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by asen_y2k
6 PM came and went but no surprise, and thats not surprising.

We could expect a de escalation as Washington tells Israel not to launch a ground invasion. Israeli leaders and military saying ground invasion will be unsuccessful and have to look for political solution.

Harry and Farahs reports.
edit on 17/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

Palestine said yesterday quite specifically that if Israel tries to launch a ground invasion that they would have a big surprise for them. Today and just now Israel has said that a ground invasion would most likely fail.

That is quite interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I can't think of any other journalist profiting so much on this tragedy, then harry. He only shows the cam on him, don't know where he really is.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
So who's in Gaza that we dont know about. How many IRG and Unit 777 soldiers are there to lend support to the Gazans. Makes me wonder.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle
I can't think of any other journalist profiting so much on this tragedy, then harry. He only shows the cam on him, don't know where he really is.

He's live in Gaza. If you'd watched any of his reports you can hear the bombs falling in the background and his building shaking. Like him or not don't belittle his efforts. He is on scene and in danger, prayers for him and any other brave people bringing news from the area to the rest of us.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Shadowcast because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

I am sure that if he tried to maximize his "profit" ..as you say. he would point his camera's where the explosions occur and not himself.

He is reporting reports that come in from the ground , he is not trying to be the michael bay of actual war as is evident. I really do not see why you would want to try and down play that.

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join