It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 87
<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
If Im not mistaken, it seems to me that Hamas is launching rockets when the drones are away (refilling fuel/munitions), so they wouldn't disclose locations.

Too bad the Reuters live feed is [Snip]

Mod Edit: Please see ABOUT ATS: Vulgarity and The Automatic ATS Censors. Thank you - Jak
edit on 17/11/12 by JAK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Harry is reporting about a supposed attempt of Egyptian activists attempting to enter the Gaza strip tomorrow, to act as human shields.

Harry gives it 55% reliability. Rofl. He is becoming ridicilous with these estimates.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname
Harry is reporting about a supposed attempt of Egyptian activists attempting to enter the Gaza strip tomorrow, to act as human shields.

Harry gives it 55% reliability. Rofl. He is becoming ridicilous with these estimates.

He did not make the estimate, he stated that the source indicated the 55% claim.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Presstv.ir just reported that an Israeli Commander stated that he will not go in to Gaza if asked to.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
RT feed is online again.

Feed

Arab League chief Nabil el-Arabi: Israel is committing war crimes against the Palestinian people; massacres must not go unpunished.

RT

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I don't trust presstv as a source for this type of information.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Yeah, I don't know either.. I just through it in the room nonetheless

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubic0n

He did not make the estimate, he stated that the source indicated the 55% claim.

Ok, its still ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Then should a reporter only report news from its sources that you do not find ridiculous ?
These are live reports streaming should he edit or censor it for some reason?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
Presstv.ir just reported that an Israeli Commander stated that he will not go in to Gaza if asked to.

It has happened before not long ago.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Then should a reporter only report news from its sources that you do not find ridiculous ?

I did not say anyone should stop anything, just commented on the percentages thing. I am allowed to, arent I?
Lets go back on topic.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
How much do we actually know about this Harry that everyone seems to suddenly trust and listen to?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I did not say anyone should stop anything, just commented on the percentages thing. I am allowed to, arent I?
Lets go back on topic.

You are allowed to of course but you where wrong in blaming the reporter for it. Which is why i responded,that is all.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Although of course, probability speaking, there probably are soldiers who don't believe in Israels right to dispose Hamas from power.

Just as there might be Palestinians in Gaza who don't want to live under Hamas.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

You could start to find out more about him here.

edit on 17-11-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Security chiefs refused order from PM in 2010 to prepare military to strike Iran within hours if necessary

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I've read that already. It doesn't tell us anything really.

It just strikes me as too convenient. Possible I know, but I'm always suspicious of everything. Especially convenient things.
edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Then they'll find one that will.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
reply to post by talklikeapirat

I've read that already. It doesn't tell us anything really.

It just strikes me as too convenient. Possible I know, but I'm always suspicious of everything. Especially convenient things.
edit on 17-11-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

He is from Oxford,and if he went to the university,its common knowledge they recruit mi5/6 from there,and he is staying online when it would be easy for them to cut him off...

But he could also be who he says he is,a real journo in a war zone.
Yes,he seems pro Palestine-but if he is in Gaza,getting bombed you can understand his empathy for the locals IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It does tell you that he's documentary film maker. From his previous documentations on Gaza and from live reports in the last several days, it becomes pretty clear what his stances on the Israel/Palestine conflict are.

He's pretty open about it, sincere you could say, not much guessing.

And no one said he's to trust as the only reputable source.
edit on 17-11-2012 by talklikeapirat because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 84  85  86    88  89  90 >>

join