It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Maybe not many rocket strikes are happening. They said 500 fired in last 3 days. How much footage of proof of this mass of rockets have been fired. Isn't it strange that one month ago USA started there missile war games in Israel.

Another question, how much is Hamas infiltrated by Mossad. I would say Israel are over exaggerating the amount of missiles. What is the death count of Israelis from the 500 missiles?

Seriously? You are going to imply Hamas isn't firing rockets into Israel? Despite clear evidence to the contrary?

link   
This is the moon rise and set times for gaza today/tonight. It will be a dark night very good for ground ops.

17 Nov 2012 Rise9:39 AM Set8:29 PM 3:02 PM 39.1° 365,842 18.4%

Added link www.timeanddate.com...
edit on 17-11-2012 by TheKingsVillian because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by REalBEL

Well over half of them were intercepted by iron dome

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   
couldn't sleep. So I thought I would check the live feed. something just got blown up. Smoke seems to be settling.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Report: Rockets Fired from Egypt Hit Israel

Seems this thing just keeps escalating

edit on 17-11-2012 by followtheevidence because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Thats what Im asking. Can you please provide some evidence that 250 rockets have hit Israel. Since 250 have been hit. There should be numerous pictures. Every 250 missile strikes would be videoed. Unless they are small firecrackers. I think i heard about 4 Israelis killed. What is Gaza count at?

Israel will kill 20 Gaza civilians to every Israel Civilian killed at least.

Seriously seems like unbalanced fight to me. I love how wars don' always go to plan tho.

I pray that GOD/ALLAH backs the rightful side. God knows all. The depths of all hearts and the true aggressor.
I pray GOD'S hammer falls on the aggressors to protect the innocent.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well Reuters live feed just went down. But not before I saw a helecopter go flying by and the what looked to me like a rocket fly past in the other direction. Couldn't see what it hit. Out of camera range. But it seemed to fly by close to the camera.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by followtheevidence

Even Jordan are now becoming involved in the ME situation. Their King has now cancelled a pre-arranged visit to the UK. This is going to swell and the support from other countries - guess who? - will become a shaking reality.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Yeah the reuters.livestation.com... feed went down for me too.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by REalBEL

Thats what Im asking. Can you please provide some evidence that 250 rockets have hit Israel. Since 250 have been hit. There should be numerous pictures. Every 250 missile strikes would be videoed. Unless they are small firecrackers. I think i heard about 4 Israelis killed. What is Gaza count at?

Israel will kill 20 Gaza civilians to every Israel Civilian killed at least.

Seriously seems like unbalanced fight to me. I love how wars don' always go to plan tho.

I pray that GOD/ALLAH backs the rightful side. God knows all. The depths of all hearts and the true aggressor.
I pray GOD'S hammer falls on the aggressors to protect the innocent.

WTF!? When did I say 250 rockets have hit Israel?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Oh thank you RT for fixing your camera that beeping was driving me batty!!

RT
edit on 17-11-2012 by WhoDat09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Don't get sucked in, Israel's Iron dome have shot down some 250 or so rockets, the rest have been incredibly inaccurate and either not made it to their targets, landed in the ocean or in areas that post no threats to Israeli civilians.
edit on 17-11-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Reuters live feed back up

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Yeah, basically Hamas has blown up a sand and in return Israel has done some 180 strikes (which are likley to be exact on target) Anyway, back to the war. This thread is for truth, even though it is getting biased view from Israel supporters.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Another strike on gazza just on Reuters feed

Can Hear what sounds like drones in the background ,very prominent

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
im fairly new to ats and i just wanted to make my 1st post ever to thank you for this thread. ive been following since page 1 because im very interested in this situation in the middle east. i would just like to thank everyone who has stayed on topic and delivered updates to us following the crisis.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Back for a few: YES! RT has fixed their sound! I miss anything?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Quick note about ideas of "rooting out Hamas": no such thing is possible, in my opinion, without a massacre of half of the Gaza population.

If IDF moves into gaza, expect some guerilla/urban resistance but not much. Hamas will be underground and hidden in civilian buildings, either way, Gaza is too small to allow Hamas to have bunkers/cover away from civilians. Even if they did, they would just be a screaming sitting duck target.

I expect every other able person in Gaza to be joining the resistance if they havent so far. I would be.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join