It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Does anyone have information on whether or not a ground invasion will take place?

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakeB
Does anyone have information on whether or not a ground invasion will take place?

Speculation at this point but tanks, artillery, and troops have been moved by the IDF into the surrounding area. Essentially, Gaza is surrounded by ground forces. All that remains is the word "go".

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I have no way of telling if this video is legit or not, but it seems plausible

Hamas test flies a drone in a residential area in Gaza, the IAF doesn't shoot it down showing its proximity to residential buildings.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeB

According to recent reports, it has somewhat begun. The tanks are moving and the IDF is entering northern Gaza.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

Speculation at this point but tanks, artillery, and troops have been moved by the IDF into the surrounding area. Essentially, Gaza is surrounded by ground forces. All that remains is the word "go".

we are referring to the engine sounds on the RT feeds?

link   
reply to post by dontreally
It would not surprise me if it was a strong armed march . Hamas and Hezbollah martyr the civilian people they dominate if it serves their purpose.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Lots of children killed according to what Harry is reading right now... I have nothing else to say on that, truly horrible.

37 deaths, I'm not fast enough to listen and type at the moment

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
According to Haaretz:

9:15 A.M. IDF strikes Gaza squad preparing to launch rockets at Be'er Sheva (Gili Cohen)

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by majesticgent

That looks like a pretty light weight "drone." It gracefully falls to the ground at the end there. More like a hobby plane than a drone, but okay. Thank you for the video.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I think we should stop reporting what Harry Fear has to say. His reports seem extremely biased.

In any case, the weekend is today, Saturday.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Ya that article says "expected", nothing has been set in stone yet, and I wont be surprised if there is no ground incursion. From the live feeds I've been watching Hamas has stopped firing rockets.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The same can be said about many of the jewish news sources, but we are posting those as well. In fact I think I'm the only one posting the Jpost updates.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by heineken

Originally posted by DeadSeraph

we are referring to the engine sounds on the RT feeds?

See the screenshots on page 72 of this thread. Myself and others have seen the IDF moving tanks into the region via the reuters feed.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeB

Well, I hope not. Turkey, Iran and Egypt have condemned it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

wow....missed that..thanks!

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JakeB

From the feeds we've been watching rockets haven't been fired for quite some time, but there have been plenty of Israeli Air-strikes.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Aljazeera News is unbiased.

I follow them on Twitter also. One of the best news sources around.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

Actually, you would expect bloggers to be more 'trigger happy', in that they are free to say whatever they want and aren't held accountable to anyone,in what they say, while mainstream news sources are by nature forced to take greater responsibility.

Besides, I find his tone and incredible one-sidedness to indicative of his personal views.

Jpost, Haaretz, conservative and liberal Israeli media sources, are far more balanced than a blogger like harry fear could ever be. Even al-jazeera, to my surprise, has thus far made an effort to present the Israeli side, albeit, with not a little bit of irony in the tone of their voices.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by JakeB

According to recent reports, it has somewhat begun. The tanks are moving and the IDF is entering northern Gaza.

Links?

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join