It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 65
<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
Close UAV sounds in reuters feed?

Just joined it now.

Yeah...they seem to be closer the last few hours following airstrikes.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
@Dragonfire:

There have been reports of white phosphorus this time as well haven't there? In this thread, I'm pretty sure...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonFire1024

Originally posted by GarrusVasNormandy
Close UAV sounds in reuters feed?

Just joined it now.

Yeah...they seem to be closer the last few hours following airstrikes.

I was asking because it's so loud that I haven't heard it like that before. Might be just overhead of the feed building.

Scary...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
UPDATE : Iranian Red Crescent Society offers humanitarian assistance to Gaza Strip

www.presstv.ir...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine
UPDATE : Iranian Red Crescent Society offers humanitarian assistance to Gaza Strip

www.presstv.ir...

here we go folks

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouscanadian777
@Dragonfire:

There have been reports of white phosphorus this time as well haven't there? In this thread, I'm pretty sure...

Maybe...But I have not personally seen any.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Aww I saw some settings go up on the RT feed and for a second I was hoping they would fix that damn error in the audio.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
recent tweets:

14m FreeNabeelRajab
#Gaza is burning, fire all around me tweeted this tweep from Gaza. "Via @g_a_z_a_now" #GazaUnderAttack
twitter.com...

3m The IMEU ‏@theIMEU
VIDEO reported to be Israeli bombing of tunnels in Rafah by the #Egypt border: j.mp... #gaza via @imNadz

3m Anonymous ‏@AnonymousZC
Video shows Al-Jawazat building being hit by 5 missiles in #Gaza www.youtube.com... … … #GazaUnderAttack

edit on 16-11-2012 by curiouscanadian777 because: fix link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by GarrusVasNormandy

At least two drones circling overhead. Sometimes I think I hear three. They are so low compared to last night, the camera should pick them up if the operator was to try...

You can tell theres more than one because of the dissonance of the engine sounds. Each drone has only one engine and prop, so the warble in the sound and RPM is how you can tell. They have a loiter time of at least 12 hours. Stay inside people. No sense drawing their attention. Please don't go on your roofs and water plants or something and get confused as a (ahem) combatant.

Too bad there are no FLIR or even Starlight (passive image intensifiers). The drones laser targeting designators would be visible... poking around...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I was waiting for the IDF wake up call...

Morning Gaza

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Reuters just switched to the border cam. Lots of airstrikes now. reuters.livestation.com...

I jumped pretty high when they changed cameras.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Netanyahu, Obama discuss 'de-escalating' Gaza conflict

US president reiterates "Israel's right to defend itself;" PM expresses "deep appreciation" for US investment in Iron Dome; call follows Cabinet's move to raise cap of reservists for possible Gaza ground operation to 75,000.

Link

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
A couple mentions of reports from witnesses and from doctors:

RT: "During the previous Gaza operation four years ago, Israel was accused of using white phosphorous against civilians – which is considered a war crime – is there evidence to suggest that's happening now?"
JC: "I spoke to the director of Al-Shifa hospital who indicated to me that he thought some of the injuries he had seen passing through the emergency room were consistent with the use of white phosphorous, he also talked of the high number of casualties being reported at hospitals across Gaza." and

JC: "Well, the militants have civilian lives, just like everybody else. They ride in cars, live in neighborhoods and Israel is using that as an excuse to target civilian areas under the pretext that there may be a militant living there. Late last night I witnessed what I’m pretty sure was the use of white phosphorous in a civilian neighborhood, Talahawa, and I’m sure if you ask an Israeli army spokesperson about it, he will tell you there was a militant there..."

"Nowhere to hide: Israeli bombs 'rain down' on defenseless Gaza civilians" Published: 16 November, 2012, 02:36
rt.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouscanadian777

StopIsrael, please, world!

I get that Palestinians are probably extremely anxious, but i know that harry fear comment is so demagogically hilarious.

If I wasn't so sure that he's a cynical, careless lout, I wouldn't dare laugh. But It is so obvious that this guy is a drama-queen seeking to exaggerate the situation to win support for his cause.
edit on 16-11-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

On many of the links I have seen and read over the past 36 hours it is being reported but nothing concrete yet.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Update : There has been Protest against the Israeli bombardment of Gaza in Seoul.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by UltraMarine

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Goodnight dearest one, see you tomorrow. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I have not commented yet in this thread, though I have read every word posted in it. I just wanted to relay my sincere thanks to everyone for keeping the readers/lurkers up to date with all the developments.

As someone very interested in what is occurring, I can say it is definitely appreciated to have a resource like this thread that is (mostly) free from opinion and bias.

IMO, this thread represents the absolute best of ATS, with people from all over the world collaborating and sharing information and research. Again, thank you all very much, and please keep the information flowing, if you are able.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Listening to the guys talk on the Reuters feed is quite amusing...if that's a good word to use. Apparently someone came up to them and if i understood said: "Camera? use the camera to catch the missile? You get the shot, the missile?" They went back to mostly Arabic now.

new topics

top topics

<< 62  63  64    66  67  68 >>

join