It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
I saw firetruck right near the fire after the first strike...Then it sounded like a second strike in the same spot...and I could no longer see the firetruck.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

And that couldn't have been the shells from the targeted building going off rather then a airstrike?

The two were a few minutes apart. I would say no more than 3 minutes...maybe 5 but that's pushing it.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
All things war asside, I dont understand how a religion that sounds such noise at 4AM with souch volume can ever gain such popularity.

As I read in the other forum, the IDF can surely triangulate those speakers, cant they?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Are there any other videos showing a live stream? Sorry...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
2 more hours till sunrise in Gaza.

link   
reply to post by badnickname

LOL I know!! I told my hubby last night I would shoot those speakers out!

link   
Just figured I'd throw this out. 1.7million people in 365 square kilometres.. That's the Gaza strip.. Not that big. That's about 4658(4657.53) people for every 1 square kilometer.

Pretty hard to stay away from terrorist when they look just like you.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Confirmation from a Arab friend, that IS the call to morning prayer.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hijinx
Just figured I'd throw this out. 1.7million people in 365 square kilometres.. That's the Gaza strip.. Not that big. That's about 4658(4657.53) people for every 1 square kilometer.

Pretty hard to stay away from terrorist when they look just like you.

That's insane!!!

Wow

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I just turned on CNN on TV. It was on there Live. It was a building hit that and there were secondary explosions (you heard) they said, "drones hit building that contained weapons" the building went BOOM and fires from weapons in building..it was all live and did look like that.

The end

Where at?

Hear comes the music again. Just like last night. Except this time, they are singing.???

link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

It's odd that a sound so beautiful can be combined with a vicious spirit towards others (Jews,Israelis).

Islam, that is truly peaceful at heart, that is accepting and tolerant, is a beautiful Islam. No one can deny that these sounds stir the spirit. It's just Salafism, is just so ultra conservative, so aggressive against non-muslims, that although we hear these sounds and our spirits are moved, in real life, they would be taciturn or hostile towards you.

It's as obvious as night and day.

link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

Wow, you are dedicated. Lol.

Im off, I expect a full report by tomorrow children, dont miss out from the feed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

There not being told to stay away from terrorists. They're saying stay away from bomb factories, hamas buildings. It's primarily these areas that are being targeted by the IAF.

I do agree that those leaflets are not full proof, as they leave out situations in which terrorists set up rocket launching system in a residential neighborhood - which is what they do. That's an almost unavoidable injury - a self inflicted injury, by the Palestinians on themselves.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

You are very ignorant aren't you? Are you aware of everything your neighbors do? Is it my fault my family gets killed if my neighbors turn out to be terrorists? If I'm unaware of this, and a country says stay away from terrorists we are going to bomb them. Thinking I'm keeping my family safe, we stay in our homes, maybe pray then a drone bombs the neighboring house and my wife and children die this is my fault?????

You fail to understand Hamas, is not telling civilians what they are doing they are just doing it. Everyone loves to bring up Hamas is hiding behind civilians. Well to hide behind civilians that don't want to be blown up, the civilians can't know you're a terrorist.

As well, CNN, Fox, pretty much all the mainstream media loves the run the image of the pick up truck with the launcher in the back letting off it's salvo. If you're sitting inside, that pick up truck could roll up outside sounding like any other, and until it starts shooting you have no clue.

Tell me, if bombs were falling on your city where would you go? In your basement? At the very least stay inside away from windows in the strongest parts of your home. How is it justified killing these people as collateral who have no way of knowing where they are going to be, when they will show up or who the terrorists even are. They have rolling black outs, loss communications(cell phones, internet, tv, radio) How would you do any better to save your own lives, and would it be justified if your family was harmed. Would you stand up brush off the dust and so oh well, we must have been near terrorists.

You are applying the Terrorist label, and guilt by association on people... Real people. You wouldn't do this to your family, why do it to them?

People trying to help the wounded, put out the fires and just go about their daily lives are being killed. It's not their fault.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by Hijinx

There not being told to stay away from terrorists. They're saying stay away from bomb factories, hamas buildings. It's primarily these areas that are being targeted by the IAF.

I do agree that those leaflets are not full proof, as they leave out situations in which terrorists set up rocket launching system in a residential neighborhood - which is what they do. That's an almost unavoidable injury - a self inflicted injury, by the Palestinians on themselves.

Oh and these "Bomb factories" are quite literally in the homes of terrorists.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Any updates of any rockets falling on Israel. I guess eryones glued to the live stream of Gaza now. Gotto go over to Hareetz and JP for some Israeli updates.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

I will keep tabs on the Israeli side if you keep me up to date on Gaza. All I require is the links, I've got a whole lot of time on my hands right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I could not find any israeli updates recently, lastest ones talking about the 75000 reservists. Guess no rockets were fired otherwise sirens would have gone off.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

I don't know of any live feeds, but Hareetz and Jpost are my sources for the Israeli side of the story.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
After hours of research since Harry first said that 2 Israeli pilots were captured, I have managed to get my report reviewed and published regarding that. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to confirm anything he said. The two most credible sources that I could find after hours of searching is from RT and SkyNews Arabic.

Hamas claims Israeli jet shoot-down; report of Israeli soldiers captured

I waited as long as I could...searched as far as I could...and that is all I could find. So unless Harry, Sky and RT have some kind of top level military intelligence, then this is still a hush hush story. Spread the word nonetheless. This is the first 'Western' report on it anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Alright, I will get Jpost up. I have occupied air live stream showing a split screen of gaza and tel aviv. Want it?

www.ustream.tv...

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join