It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by badnickname

Originally posted by DragonFire1024
Israel just blew up firetrucks responding to that fire from a previous strike!!! reuters.livestation.com...

Did you see that, read that, what? I didnt notice, and cant see no trucks on fire in the feed.

whatever it was got pretty much vaporized behind the trees it even put the fire out somehow
edit on 7/2/2012 by jerseychannelislands because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Starting to loose my composure here. These visuals, my God. Over that, the place where I am at is the same time as Gazan time. Nearly 4 am.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I just turned on CNN on TV. It was on there Live. It was a building hit that and there were secondary explosions (you heard) they said, "drones hit building that contained weapons" the building went BOOM and fires from weapons in building..it was all live and did look like that.

The end

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
gonna get off its 1:55 am here where i am

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by RUFFREADY
I just turned on CNN on TV. It was on there Live. It was a building hit that and there were secondary explosions (you heard) they said, "drones hit building that contained weapons" the building went BOOM and fires from weapons in building..it was all live and did look like that.

The end

So I guess the sirens and that firetruck responding there was filled with weapons?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Yep, thats what it was..I went in the other room to turn on the TV (for Ghost adventures comes on at 9) and there was a reporter standing on a balcony LIVE-talking to Anderson Cooper via satilite-and she said, "new drone strikes just targeted a building right across from us (and then they zoomed in-it was blazing) and the reporter said soon after the drone strike explosions came from the building and it erupted in flame...

now I'm gonna go away for an hour. and watch ghost adv.

edit on 16-11-2012 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Yep, thats what it was..I went in the other room to turn on the TV (for Ghost adventures comes on at 9) and there was a reporter standing on a balcony LIVE-talking to Anderson Cooper via satilite-and she said, "new drone strikes just targeted a building right across from us (and then they zoomed in-it was blazing) and the reporter said soon after the drone strike explosions came from the building and it erupted in flame...

now I'm gonna go away for an hour.

So suddenly CNN has military intelligence on the locations of Israeli airstrikes and the contents inside the locations of said strikes? They have a scoop then.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

The end

So I guess the sirens and that firetruck responding there was filled with weapons?

How do they know for 100% that the building contained weapons? Seriously? Does CNN have reporters on the ground at that location that could confirm the intel? And the propaganda machine rolls on...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

I will bet you my own ass that no CNN reporter is inside Gaza. I bet they are just faking it, interpreting it as usual.

Like so:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I had to go away for a bit, did we actually see them bomb the firetrucks? What happened to the fire? I could hear there was something going on but could not see it!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I saw firetruck right near the fire after the first strike...Then it sounded like a second strike in the same spot...and I could no longer see the firetruck.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

I'm sure the excuse will again come from the Israeli defense minister as such. " We beg the Citizens of Gaza to stay away from the terrorists. We are targeting terrorists, so if you are with terrorists you might get killed."

link   
What's that background noise on the Ustream video?

www.ustream.tv...

Sorry for the retarded question. First time I'm watching the conflict play out on livestream.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

That sounds like dogs! and the music part is the call for morning prayer, I think

link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Sounds like a call to prayer.

link   
reply to post by DragonFire1024

Wow that is messed up!

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Anyone else hearing these late night prayers on the live reuters feed?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Thanks!

Yeah, it was the sound that's playing out now...

I don't know why the dogs started whinging...strange

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
Anyone else hearing these late night prayers on the live reuters feed?

Yes...And they will go on for the next half hour or so.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I saw firetruck right near the fire after the first strike...Then it sounded like a second strike in the same spot...and I could no longer see the firetruck.
edit on 16-11-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: (no reason given)

And that couldn't have been the shells from the targeted building going off rather then a airstrike?

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join