It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel - Palestine Update Thread. No hate. Just updates.

page: 59
<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Hi antar - that in no kitty. It's a rooster.

Does anyone know what happen to the Ramattan live cam that broadcasted 3 years ago?
Any link?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Chilling video from a wedding in Beersheba of Israel’s “Iron Dome” intercepting Hamas’s rockets.www.nationalreview.com...#

Nobody at the wedding looks overly concerned.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozen_snowman
reply to post by antar

Hi antar - that in no kitty. It's a rooster.

Does anyone know what happen to the Ramattan live cam that broadcasted 3 years ago?
Any link?

I have been asking that since the 13. I have no idea what happened to them. All that is on their website are videos. There is this piece though:

The administration of the Ramattan news agency in Gaza decided on Wednesday to shut its offices down until further notice due to repeated attacks and violations by the Hamas-controlled security forces in the Gaza Strip. The decision came due to several factors that include but are not limited to repeated incidents in which the Hamas security forces broke into the offices of Ramattan.

November 12, 2009

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Shaxuul

He didnt fly. He went via ground transport. He went there to show Palestinians that Egypt supports them and would not allow them to be massacred. And to show his own people the same. To get some political points, you know, and ease the tension of protesters back in Tahrir demanding Egypt fight Israel back militarily.

The Egyptians cannot get into a war with Israel before Iran, no way, so these publicity stunts are all that he can do. Also, he was sent by Morsi. Morsi is too precious to himself to go.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by frozen_snowman

Actually on Harry's FB page I saw his kitty, so it probably was his cat meowing mercilessly while he slumbers. It was quietened soon enough. I feel for the livestock and the animals, they never get reported in war.

I can hear the drones and then loud explosions on his live feed just now. They are pounding outside the green zone it seems.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by badnickname

Hopefully to cut the proverbial ribbon to the roads which are to be opened for the casualties allowed to enter and go to the Hospitals in Egypt...

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

he must be very close the the reuters feed as the uav sounds exactly the same at the same time

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by frozen_snowman

About the show Live Gaza Action. This stream is coming from Ramattan and NanaLive, it's a Gaza news camera contractor and a Israeli news organization respectively. It seems there are large blocks of Live stream of the war zone,

www.ustream.tv...

This is what comes up in a simple search, perhaps it is this channel?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

I think you will find the anonymous intervention was based on the Israeli threat to block internet communications from Gaza...as they said, "such an action was crossing the line"

Respects

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoDat09

That's a Libyan MIG 23 that crashed at the Tripoli Airshow in 2009.
en.rian.ru...

Did a little more research and the original article is even wrong. That image you posted is actually just a Su-27 doing an airshow and firing flares.
theaviationist.com...

Either way it's not proof of an Israeli jet being shot down.

edit on 16-11-2012 by mash3d because: New info

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sounds like endless bombing, are there any feeds out there with sound? Are you guys getting this?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

reuters.livestation.com...

And harry's feed is sound only.
edit on 16/11/12 by asen_y2k because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mash3d
reply to post by WhoDat09

That's a Libyan MIG 23 that crashed at the Tripoli Airshow in 2009.
en.rian.ru...

So as on now there is still no proof of an Israeli jet being shot down.

All Israel has said about this is literally 3 words; "It's not true." www.maannews.net...

I think if it wasn't true, they would make a bit more of a statement than that.

link   
reply to post by antar

Reuters has sound, and I have heard a bomb in a while

link   
reply to post by jerseychannelislands

They are supposedly in the green zone, but the bombs are getting stronger and closer. The drones are just buzzing tonight huh?

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Pillar Of Defense: Third day recap...(many different clips in this one vid)

www.idfblog.com...
edit on 16-11-2012 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by asen_y2k

I have that one open too. I somehow trust Harrys audio feed.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

yes i agree but turn the volume up on harry's feed and the reuters feed then when u hear a uav pause 1 then pause the other with the first 1 on.....
wot dya think

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Guys I need to leave for a bit so, hopefully this does not escalate. Check back later.

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Israel has called up 75,000 reservists and is amassing tanks on the border. Palestinians are fleeing the border.

It looks bad people!

www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

<< 56  57  58    60  61  62 >>

join